George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration

3 posters

Go down

Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration Empty Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 13:59

I just think this is cute.

St George's nursing home, Cobham, residents stars for a day
10:00am Friday 25th May 2012 in News By Louise Robertson

Staff at an old people’s home dressed as famous film stars to bring a taste of Cannes to Cobham. Residents at St George’s Nursing Home were also treated to a film star quiz on Wednesday, May 16, the start of the film festival.

Staff donned Olivia Newton John, Marilyn Monroe and George Clooney masks throughout the day and decorated the home with film memorabilia. The day ended with a screening of Gone with the Wind.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration Empty Re: Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration

Post by phys major Fri 25 May 2012, 14:38

I love hanging out with the elderly..They have so much wisdom and amazing life story's ...I can listen to them for hours especially the men!
Great story!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration Empty Re: Nursing home staff wear celebrity masks for Cannes celebration

Post by davidarochelle Fri 25 May 2012, 15:55

Phys Major,
We missed you; glad that you're back posting. I think it's very kind that you visit with the often forgotten "old folks." Sometimes I think that our culture is too focused on youth who have not yet gained much wisdom.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down