George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012

+30
Astras
cindigirl
Michelle meyers
Pari
bellybaby
watching
lucy
LornaDoone
melbert
The next mrs clooney
it's me
noodle
caudata
annemarie
barla
Henway
Maggy
Atalante
MyGirlKylie
party animal - not!
macs
Lakin460
pattygirl
phys major
EEOsandy
lovelylois
Joanna
fluffy
Katiedot
Merlin
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012

Post by pattygirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:41

You'd think so, wouldn't you Joanna? Seems some of our ladies feel that George should always act in accordance to their wishes. He should only hold items in a way which they think is proper. He should always look gleeful with a smile at all times. He should never act out of sorts, no matter what the circumstances. Too bad those ladies who claim to "love" George, don't want him to be GEORGE, only what they prefer him to be.

If I'm being SNARKY, it's because I prefer him to be himself, whatever that may entail.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney pictured in LA 16 April 2012

Post by melbert Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:58

Watching, I totally respect your passion on this subject and agree with your statement, but I kind of think that he, in fact, is just holding on to his jacket and cell phone. I was accused of flipping off someone when I was delivering some papers to him and my middle finger was the only finger showing. That was the way I was holding the papers. We have a saying here in the west. When we extend our middle finger upward, it's "f*uck you" and then we quickly change direction sideways with our middle finger (like George appears here) and say "and the horse you rode in on". I don't think George was consciously flipping the paps.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:09

pattygirl wrote:You'd think so, wouldn't you Joanna? Seems some of our ladies feel that George should always act in accordance to their wishes. He should only hold items in a way which they think is proper. He should always look gleeful with a smile at all times. He should never act out of sorts, no matter what the circumstances. Too bad those ladies who claim to "love" George, don't want him to be GEORGE, only what they prefer him to be.

If I'm being SNARKY, it's because I prefer him to be himself, whatever that may entail.

Well it’s also a slow news period, so maybe we’re left wandering and dissecting pics… search enough the pic and you’ll always end up finding something.
That being said I totally agree. Nobody smiles a red carpet smile 24h/7, but when he does not smile doesn’t mean there’s anything dramatic or sordid. I really don’t see him being pissed here/ or even in pain. I only see him getting to his car, that’s all. I didn’t notice the fingers before they were mentioned here, but kind of think it’s just the way he’s holding his stuff – which is even funnier ; )
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:25

Oooops Thanks Watching for pointing it out... Very Happy I have that sad problem as well!!! It was a Team photograph most recently, and at a place of veneration... and my big fat middle finger that I use so often to hold / balance papers, books and whatever it is that I am carrying at that time, stands out strong and pointing (ooooh aaaaaaah OUCH!!!) Very Happy... and me completely unaware and enjoying the moment with a big bright smile HAHAHAHA!!! Too bad... I realized late when I looked at the pictures... but then thankfully, nobody thinks that way here, so got saved!!! Very Happy Kind of got read right Very Happy George seems to have a simillar habit of using his fingers for carrying a lot of load Very Happy Unfortunately for him, he gets mis-read --- LOTS Very Happy

Nice pictures though!!! He looks great too Smile Thanks for sharing Merlin, Katie... Folks... I love you That colour suits him full-swing!!! cheers

Last edited by Pari on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:48; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:38

Seems Pattygirl you have a problem with people expressing there freedom of speech!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 16:19

Maybe he's upset at me LOL...not

I'm sorry i haven't been posting. If i post will he be happier... Just kidding ( when my dad plays backgammon he uses his middle finger LOL )

I think he is looking quite Buff
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 18 Apr 2012, 18:50

It just looks to me like he's carrying his stuff. I tend to separate items I'm carrying between my fingers like that. I have an awful feeling that if there were pics of me you might, very unintentionally, see the same thing.
But it's a fun conversation anyway, which ever side we take.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 19:41

I still like him in his casual clothes and leather jacket best....
finger or no finger Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:01

phys major wrote:Seems Pattygirl you have a problem with people expressing there freedom of speech!

Nope, you're wrong there. No problem at all, just expressing my freedom of speech. Just don't like it when any group of people "gang up" on one individual. That goes for SK, EC, etc. too. I don't like "mob" mentality and that seems to be happening a lot lately. One person makes an observation, and two or three others, who would have never even noticed at all, go back,look again, and "golly, she's right" and then they get riled up and indignant about what was pointed out to them, and it's all down hill from there. So much easier to continue down that slippery slope, than backtrack and thing about what's been said and whether it's a fair assessment or not. How George carried his jacket and phone is not indicitive of his flipping the bird and then all hell broke loose - Oh, well, just another round.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:13

I'm pretty confident too he didn't flip the bird to the paps. In fact, the pictures were taken so far away maybe he didn't even see them.

This just reinforces his reasoning for not wanting to have his picture taken.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:38

George never carried an air horn and blew it at the paps and he never ever PLAYS JOKES ON PEOPLE!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:54

Please, phys, we all know that he is given to playing jokes and we've all laughed about it. That doesn't mean that in the pics being addressed, he's flipping the bird at paps or pissed that they're there.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Apr 2012, 21:33

phys major wrote:George never carried an air horn and blew it at the paps and he never ever PLAYS JOKES ON PEOPLE!!!

he ACTUALLY did
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:20

I'm going to be an absolute and utter hypocrite right now and say that:

a) I'm embarrassed to admit that I adore seeing candid George and

b) I hope he *is* subtly flipping off the paps, although I don't really think it was intentional. Paps are NOT the press. They are mostly invasive, rude, obnoxious people solely interested in making a buck; and who have no respect for anyone. I've encountered their ridiculous behavior often enough (including being hit in the back of the head by one trying to climb over me) to fully stand by my statement.

So, there you have it. Looking at photos taken by people whose behavior I mostly abhor is a guilty pleasure. Feel free to judge me, because I kinda hate myself a little... Embarassed

The air horn vid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:29

I think it was George's way of flipping them off, and like Astras said they are the paps not the press.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:30

pattygirl wrote:You'd think so, wouldn't you Joanna? Seems some of our ladies feel that George should always act in accordance to their wishes. He should only hold items in a way which they think is proper. He should always look gleeful with a smile at all times. He should never act out of sorts, no matter what the circumstances. Too bad those ladies who claim to "love" George, don't want him to be GEORGE, only what they prefer him to be.

Sorry but the man let People magazine in his house to take pics of his gf getting ready to go to some award show. He is willing and able to work with the press / paps when it is to his benefit. But the paps take his picture on a public street without impacting on his day - he acts like a petulant spoilt child. He has a satellite continually taking pics of war criminals – he wants them to have 24/7 coverage but being papped on a public street is too much for him to bare??

I don’t expect he to act the way I see fit - I expect him to act with consistency. This is him being a hypocrite. And yeah, I am willing to call him out on it.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:45

No need to hate yourself "a little" Astras because we all enjoy seeing candid pictures of George, so you're in good company here.
Don't worry about it Thumbs up!

I'd like to bet that if ALL the candids taken of all the
major A listers over say, 5 years, were all on one web site, the majority would be of George Clooney.
And I would further like to bet that the majority of those candid pictures would show him being at least amenable and at most positively friendly towards the photographers.

We've all seen the videos and heard the voices, just as Astras has described and I for one have admired George's restraint in such situations.

Last edited by Joanna on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo error)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:52

I don't see any evidence of George Clooney acting like a "petulant spoilt child" in the most recent pictures.
The only evidence worth producing would be a video, with sound,
of at least 3 minutes, IMHO of course.
I don't consider GTC to be a hypocrite in any way.

What has caused all this hysteria anyway over a few pictures ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:02

I showed my son the pics in question he responded with laughing out loud and saying thats cool at least he's not like some stars that yell and scream, or grab the camera and throw it to the ground. No matter who, why, what, it has got to be so hard to never have a moment in public that you are not recognized So big deal if this was one of George's.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:24

Joanna wrote:I don't see any evidence of George Clooney acting like a "petulant spoilt child" in the most recent pictures.
The only evidence worth producing would be a video, with sound,
of at least 3 minutes, IMHO of course.
I don't consider GTC to be a hypocrite in any way.

What has caused all this hysteria anyway over a few pictures ?

I like your photo Joanna. i wonder who threw the ball... Wink
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:49

Brad ??? or cross people on here ???? LOL

It's a photo shopped one I believe
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:06

Sorry but the man let People magazine in his house to take pics of his gf getting ready to go to some award show. He is willing and able to work with the press / paps when it is to his benefit. But the paps take his picture on a public street without impacting on his day - he acts like a petulant spoilt child. He has a satellite continually taking pics of war criminals – he wants them to have 24/7 coverage but being papped on a public street is too much for him to bare??

I don’t expect he to act the way I see fit - I expect him to act with consistency. This is him being a hypocrite. And yeah, I am willing to call him out on it.

You have every right to your opinion, but with all due respect you cannot compare "People" and other legitimate magazines and news outlets to the paparazzi. Of course George has done his share of publicity through the years, including countless magazine spreads and interviews, photo shoots and appearances. He's been more than generous with his celebrity. And George will be the first to admit that he uses his fame to draw attention to causes he believes in. However, there is a major difference between agreeing to be interviewed and photographed to promote your career, films, and causes - and being photographed without your permission each time you step out the door.

That he does not relish this constant invasion of privacy would go without saying, but it hardly makes him a petulant child. You say it doesn't impact his day, but I would counter with the argument that being relentlessly pursued by the paparazzi day after day, year after year does impact a person's day. It would be like having someone throw a little pebble at you each day.
One pebble might not hurt, but after a while, they take their toll. You can't convince me that it's not wearing to be under a constant microscope; where your every move, gesture, brand of sunglasses, GF, the clothes you wear - everything is under scrutiny. The thing is, G knows the paps go with the territory, and he is polite and tolerant 99 percent of the time - in spite of their invasion into his personal space and time. I just think it's unfair to call him spoiled and petulant when the reality is that he's nothing like that.

I don't know if you've ever been around the paps at all, but it is not uncommon for them to shout incredibly disgusting things to get a reaction out of a celeb - anything they can sell. Personally, I think G has been remarkably restrained through the years. If he did intentionally flip the bird in the face of rudeness, I have no doubt it was well deserved. He is only human after all. But I'm not even convinced he did flip the bird, although he's a sly fox so it's absolutely possible. Wink As someone else mentioned, these photographs happen in a manner of seconds and therefore don't reflect an accurate picture of the actual sequence of events or intention.

Anyhoo, off my soapbox...
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:19

I've avoided the banter on this thread as I can see both sides. And with no intention of supporting either argument, I still must say that, Astras, this is not the first time I have thoroughly relished your opinion and your respectful and articulate manner of converying it. Well said, dear!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:24

Well said Lakin...I have been trying to write something all day about this. I don't see him being annoyed at all so---but I too see both sides...I think we should just enjoy the photos and agree to disagree....life is too short to fight over something like this.... I love you

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:28

Amen, sista'! high five and a greenie for you!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:33

Joanna - LOVE your avatar!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:35

I agree with you Astras and I'm joining you off the soapbox. For me this thread is dead.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 19 Apr 2012, 13:05

pattygirl wrote:I agree with you Astras and I'm joining you off the soapbox. For me this thread is dead.

It's seems like whenever anybody says negative about either SK or George (or back on the EC thread) you have a problem with it. As there are more than one of us on this board, several of us MAY have the same opinion, and not necessarily be "jumping on the bandwagon". Since we don't have video to know what, or IF anything was said to him, all we can do is speculate. And what's wrong with that? I thought that was the whole purpose of a forum like this. To have a little fun, release a little stress, and explore others take on things - like photos. I like George as an actor, and as an amazingly gorgeous guy, but just because I do, doesn't mean I like everything about him. And I for one don't come on this forum just to kiss his ass and say only nice things. And of course, he has the right to do whatever or whoever he wants, without my approval. But it doesn't mean I have to be nice about it all the time Twisted Evil

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 19 Apr 2012, 13:55

I love George almost just the way he is, but if all of us agreed about everything than this site would be boring. So I respectfully agree with all almost.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 19 Apr 2012, 14:03

I agree Bellybaby, some times I feel the "mother police" are out n about too much on this site. We all have our own view and entitled to it. And some of us know George better than others, in having met him in person (sadly not me yet!!). But I do think that with the depth of ages of the contributers, we will all have a different perspective on what George does/reacts to, and therefore not appeal to everyone. If George wants to have wondering fingers, then that's just fine!! silent
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:52

watching wrote:Oh poor George is getting his photo taken by the paps. What an intrusion. What a hardship. Guess he is only ok with attention from the paps when they are the ones that he controls, vetos and work for celeb friendly outfits like People or Person to Person who he welcomes into his home to take his or his gf's pic. What a terrible invasion - paps on the other side of the road taking his picture. Not getting up in his face. Not asking stupid or offensive questions. Not blocking his car from leaving the premises. Not chasing him down the street in a dangerous manner. Maybe he is pissy cause he doesn't have his air horn with him and he can't be the frat boy practical joker today.

He might be having a shit day and may prefer to not have the press around but he has wilfully used the press to his advantage and benefit during the award season, to promote his humanitarian efforts and sell his endorsement deals - he doesn't get to flip them the bird like a jackass just because he is not in control of the situation or the photos taken. Now that there is no statute on the line, he acts like a douche. Man up George and act like a grown up and recongise that you have helped create this situation. I find his behaviour here really disappointing. This is a guy we are suppose to listen to, read his op ed pieces, respect his views and involvement on issues such as the Sudan and support the action he claims is necessary in those regions to protect the people there yet he is so juvenile and without impulse control that he can't stop himself from flipping off the awaiting paps??? Really??

bellybaby, This is the post that I felt was particularly SNARKY and started the bandwagon rolling. Just don't think anyone has to be this abrasive and nasty. You may agree that George is flipping off the paps (I don't), but most who thought so laughed it off. Unless you know for sure that something is true, why call him names, and criticize his actions.
You don't know that he was annoyed by the paps, you have no idea what was on his mind at all. So why project these unsavory images at all. Didn't hear many complaints about the airhorn incident, most thought it funny. Why this and why now?

fluffy, I really don't think that being upset by name calling makes me the "mother police". I just think it is a very juvenile thing to do and it isn't only because it's George. I think whenever we get into name calling on this forum, we stoop to the level of children who have nothing better to do than belittle someone who can't defend themselves.

I said that I was finished with this thread, but really had to "defend myself" here. If this makes me the "mother police", the so be it. FINAL WORD on this subject.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:58

See Patty, your doing it again, just resisit and count to 10, isn't that what Moms do?!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Apr 2012, 17:43

You're right, Patty. Good grief, what are we talking about here? A nano-second of somebody's life - and a heavy discussion about a finger?!

Does it matter in the bigger scheme of things?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:19

2 whole pages of discussion about G's finger and it's not even about anything good. Know what I mean? super cool

What?!?! Yes, My mind stays in the gutter, before anyone asks. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:41

sorry
don't want to be harsh
but
instead of some whoosh

better
mucho mucho better Very Happy some LOL! ROTFL rollingsmiley
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:48

Personally, I do not think the George is flipping off the paps. Many times myself, I curl my middle finger around my light jacket or sweater, or umbrellas, while I am walking to my car, just like I carry things in my mouth while I am walking to my car or out the door when I am leaving the house or my workplace.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Thu 19 Apr 2012, 22:28

fluffy wrote:If George wants to have wondering fingers, then that's just fine!! silent

This made me giggle. His wondering fingers can wander right over this way...

2 whole pages of discussion about G's finger and it's not even about anything good. Know what I mean?

lol! Oh yes, we *know* what you mean. Now I'm all distracted...

Thus endeth my contributions to the great finger debate of 2012. Razz

Peace and love all!
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 19 Apr 2012, 23:25

pattygirl wrote:
watching wrote:Oh poor George is getting his photo taken by the paps. What an intrusion. What a hardship. Guess he is only ok with attention from the paps when they are the ones that he controls, vetos and work for celeb friendly outfits like People or Person to Person who he welcomes into his home to take his or his gf's pic. What a terrible invasion - paps on the other side of the road taking his picture. Not getting up in his face. Not asking stupid or offensive questions. Not blocking his car from leaving the premises. Not chasing him down the street in a dangerous manner. Maybe he is pissy cause he doesn't have his air horn with him and he can't be the frat boy practical joker today.

He might be having a shit day and may prefer to not have the press around but he has wilfully used the press to his advantage and benefit during the award season, to promote his humanitarian efforts and sell his endorsement deals - he doesn't get to flip them the bird like a jackass just because he is not in control of the situation or the photos taken. Now that there is no statute on the line, he acts like a douche. Man up George and act like a grown up and recongise that you have helped create this situation. I find his behaviour here really disappointing. This is a guy we are suppose to listen to, read his op ed pieces, respect his views and involvement on issues such as the Sudan and support the action he claims is necessary in those regions to protect the people there yet he is so juvenile and without impulse control that he can't stop himself from flipping off the awaiting paps??? Really??

bellybaby, This is the post that I felt was particularly SNARKY and started the bandwagon rolling. Just don't think anyone has to be this abrasive and nasty. You may agree that George is flipping off the paps (I don't), but most who thought so laughed it off. Unless you know for sure that something is true, why call him names, and criticize his actions.
You don't know that he was annoyed by the paps, you have no idea what was on his mind at all. So why project these unsavory images at all. Didn't hear many complaints about the airhorn incident, most thought it funny. Why this and why now?

fluffy, I really don't think that being upset by name calling makes me the "mother police". I just think it is a very juvenile thing to do and it isn't only because it's George. I think whenever we get into name calling on this forum, we stoop to the level of children who have nothing better to do than belittle someone who can't defend themselves.

I said that I was finished with this thread, but really had to "defend myself" here. If this makes me the "mother police", the so be it. FINAL WORD on this subject.

Snark is fine here – unless there has been a change that I haven’t been advised off. Just like you are allowed your opinion, please be respectful of mine. You may not agree with my interpretation – that’s fine. But don’t start criticising me personally and calling my posts abrasive and nasty as that is a personal attack on a fellow poster. So I can’t write something negative about George but you can be overtly negative to me directly? It’s ok to be “nasty” to someone you actually have contact with whereas George is just a pipedream. Cough hypocrite cough.

Are the Mother Police going to try and get me to stand with my nose in the corner because I dared questioned his integrity? Sorry Mother, I know that just because someone is rich, powerful and famous doesn’t mean they are infallible or god-like. And until the site turns into George Clooney’s House of Worship, I will continue to post and question his motivations when I see fit – just like you will defend him to the death as you see fit.

And I still think in those pictures he is being a jackass. He is a 50 year old man - he should know better. He can get arrested peacefully but he can’t walk to his car at the valet station without reacting?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 20 Apr 2012, 00:18

i think there is a fine line between being "snarky" and out right bullying anyway. no one should judge someone on their opinion. if this is a forum shouldn't we be agreeing to disagree. If someone doesn't like an attitude, profane nudity or an annoying voice ... why can't they say so. Do we always have to be nicey nicey on here without giving our honest opinion. We can't always be saying something nice. it's not human to always be nice and NOT give an opinion. Must we have to "walk" on eggshells just to enjoy a forum.

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 20 Apr 2012, 06:41

When I first saw the pics, the middle finger thing stood right out for me. Dont see it as being spoiled or throwing a tantrum. Just thought it was George being subtle when he didnt want his pic taken. I cna see where paps could get on someone's nerves after a while. But if he's not, he's not. I thot it was kinda funny at first.

The car definitely has Lexus hubcaps. Going by the front turn-signal indicator light/bracket, the closest match I could find was the 2012 Lexus ES, but that's not a hybrid, and I thought someone on this forum said he had a hybris. So maybe its a 2011? Occasionally he still drives his old Porche, which is a classy car.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 20 Apr 2012, 06:53

Good we are having no major melt downs time to move on..........

I see we all handled our thoughts well.

Now if George would only give us more photos alone we would be happier.

George Hear us.....More walks and how about the bike pics it has been so long.... I will start a new thread so I am ready for those pic's.

Do we have a smiley on a bike?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:27

Henway wrote:Good we are having no major melt downs time to move on..........

I see we all handled our thoughts well.

Now if George would only give us more photos alone we would be happier.

George Hear us.....More walks and how about the bike pics it has been so long.... I will start a new thread so I am ready for those pic's.

Do we have a smiley on a bike?

YES! YES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:14

Um, I'll say this and run......the airhorn incident - In one respect I think it was justified because it's gotta be annoying sometimes (mostly because we've all heard the stupid things the paps yell), but on the other hand....if he's that bothered by them, go somewhere you know they won't be (these things seem to happen at places where paps are KNOWN to hang out, there are a million other restaurants he could've gone to, we know he can hide when he wants). If this was his idea of a cute joke, well then, for me, it's like his "fart app" on his phone....a little too immature. ok... Chased

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:22

Immature ? Rebellious Fun I call it.

Life's too short to be serious all the time IMO

Seesaw of good and e tumbleweed Seesaw of good and e
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:39

So true, Joanna! But have you ever been on the other end of an airhorn? Especially that close? affraid

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:29

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:30

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:33

slurp....

Razz

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:34

ciao! Give hearts

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next