George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE!

+29
premiere
MyGirlKylie
fava
bellybaby
Natascha
noodle
zizi
Lakin460
Joanna
davidarochelle
MM
Dexterdidit
theminis
annemarie
lucy
LornaDoone
janieb
Cinderella
Lighterside
pattygirl
it's me
sadDonkey
adgran
Merlin
cindigirl
EEOsandy
melbert
silly girl
Katiedot
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 Empty Re: Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE!

Post by melbert Tue 10 Apr 2012, 13:39

and we LOVE having you here Deb!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE! - Page 3 Empty Re: Beware of new George Clooney website - UPDATE!

Post by lucy Wed 11 Apr 2012, 14:48

Since were talking about people stealing your ID, I also only post here, although I do read comments on other sites, JJ, and some of the others quoted here. Have seen some other Lucy's, but it's not me. Can't understand why everyone wants to impersonate some of the posters here, why they would enjoy destroying this site. I feel bad about some of the posters from here that where involved, can't understand why they felt un-happy if we didn't always agree with them. Just get tired of always being snarky,pissy, negative about people I don't even know. Although I've have my moments, I've come to realize I needed to stop it on a full time basis. It feels like some family members have moved far away, and you no longer hear from them.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 11 Apr 2012, 14:57

I still don't understand why the 'freaky four' had to start their own blog and copying the format of COH no less. Was it jealousy because COH is doing so well? One of them I can understand doing that but the others seemed to be nice enough. Well, they got caught with their pants down when we were able to read about their planning.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 11 Apr 2012, 15:02

Maybe had I read those pages I wouldn't be missing theme posting here. Some had been here since the beginning, think that's why it feels like such a ?/ betrayal.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 11 Apr 2012, 15:51

I have no idea if they said anything about me either, Deb and really don't care. Just from what's been said on this read, I'm glad I missed out on the 14 pages of BS.

IMO, if people have enough time to do all this because they don't like someone on the Internet, whom they've never met, they have way too much time on their hands. I have way too much going on in real life to worry about what people on the Internet think of me.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 11 Apr 2012, 16:27

WE love you MGK!!! And are very glad for whatever time you can give us. And, by the way, your name was NOT mentioned in the other stuff!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3