George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Lakin460 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:44

....well, we really went down the rabbit hole on this thread. The Matrix
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:56

oh, my, Lighterside, I've read you use the same "sitting in mother's basement on computer" blah blah... "Sacred sex" with Clooney namely masturbation for at least 3 years. Except written with different names yourself.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are KatieDot. I've been reading but never contributing.

You're definitely one of the PR network sockpuppets.

Some few who post here are fans. Many more unregistered lurkers.
And... some friends of George lurk too.

Where have you read that I boast of having cyberspace sex or masturbation with George? How rude! It's the fantasy you ladies of a certain age like to spin.
I don't even visit the Pictures of Little George thread.....Gloating about his penile size....
Many of you do. Still propagating the myth of the virile, well-endowed sex god. Rolling Eyes

No, I do like George. I'm just stating I'm aware of phony publicity.
And a PR network spinning lies...

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:10; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : lousy PR team can't even do their research.)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:59

Article re: Stacy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 21 Mar 2012, 16:10

Cindigirl,
A "shicksa" is a Yiddish term, commonly used in New York to describe a very desirable and sexy non-Jewish girl. Usually she looks stereotypical "All-American," blond, light-eyes, fair-skin. (I try to be well-read; I am often called a "shicksa.")

I know I just ignore crazed accusations by "whackinuts," but when it comes to attacks on my career I must respond. I HATE it when my name is used in the same sentence with Kirstie Allie. She was the first to ban me. I will never forget her icy stare when I got a bigger laugh than she did, and without my saying angthing. Yes I have worked as a SAG extra; I have also had many comedy and character roles. Both G and the director of "The Sopranos" knew of my work in LA, before I met them on sets in Las Vegas. I am flattered that they wanted to meet me. And I just did an improv comedy job for a sizzle reel. Anyway I know that this is a G forum, not a Davida-Rochelle forum, so I try not to be too personal. But I could do an entire stand-up routine on the RIDICULOUS GARBAGE attached to my good name both here and on Just Jared.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 16:19

EEOsandy wrote:Article re: Stacy

Enjoyed this article. Well written, I thought and didn't sensationalize the relationship. Thx!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 16:31

davidarochelle wrote:Cindigirl,
A "shicksa" is a Yiddish term, commonly used in New York to describe a very desirable and sexy non-Jewish girl. Usually she looks stereotypical "All-American," blond, light-eyes, fair-skin. (I try to be well-read; I am often called a "shicksa."

Thanks davida. I really appreciate your reply. Well, I've been called worse (by better). Good luck with your career. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 21 Mar 2012, 16:47

God I love a good soap opera to bad so many have been taken off the air! The wheels on the buss go round and round......... and so does someone else, along with their name change. Blah blah blah

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 21 Mar 2012, 17:04

Thanks to SAG, I just got my new copy of "The Hollywood Reporter." While it's the first issue without pics and articles on G, it does feature SK in some of the articles on Hollywood's top stylists. She is a client of Kemal Harris and Karla Welch, who THR says is the #5 top stylist. They "created one of Oscar night's most talked-about moments with Keibler's gold Marchesa gown, an example of how style can help put a personality on the map (dating George Clooney doesn't hurt, either.)"

There is another pic of her titled "Gold Eye Shadow'. "Delivering extra glamour, Stacy Keibler and Viola Davis wore gold eye shadow on Oscar night. Makeup pro Melanie Inglessis used Lancome's shadow with glitter to match Keibler's statuette-hued Marchesa gown. I wanted a natural-yet-bright eye look, says Inglessis. Apply shadow on the center of the lid and the inner corners of the eyes for the right hint of sparkle."

On another page, there's "Stlyists' Secrets to Looking Flawless." Included is a strapless, backless bustier bra ($125), nipple guards ($10), Spanx, to suck in the midsection ($36), double-stick tape ($9), and seamless undies ($20).
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 17:18

cindigirl wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:Cindigirl,
A "shicksa" is a Yiddish term, commonly used in New York to describe a very desirable and sexy non-Jewish girl. Usually she looks stereotypical "All-American," blond, light-eyes, fair-skin. (I try to be well-read; I am often called a "shicksa."

Thanks davida. I really appreciate your reply. Well, I've been called worse (by better). Good luck with your career. lip smack
actually Shicksa is a derogatory term in anyway that it is used. Yes one use does mention the blond hair but most uses are derogatory. Here's the definitions from Urban dictionary:

shicksa
A non-jewish female. Considered deragatory. In the original Hebrew it means "serving girl", the connatation is that the female is of a lower class and there for unfit for the company of Jewish males.

"\2. Shicksa
A non-Jewish female who sexually pleases a Jewish male.

3. shicksa
Term refering to a girl. It is a Yiddish term refering to a cute (blond) non-jewish girl.
Could Chick be derived from Shicksa? Chick being a casual English word for girl with a neutral connotation.
The shicksa goes to the jewish community center to attract vulnerable jewish men.

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 17:43

Thanks (I think) Mrs. Clooney for the expanded description of shicksa. LOL The only things i'm guilty of is blonde and non-jewish. And I have no connotations to attract jewish men.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 17:49

Right.... and Cindigirl didn't know what "schiksa" means which is why she replied in Yiddish, "oh, vey, what's a schiksa?"
Whatever. It was used in a light-hearted away.

Labeling someone offensive epithets because they have read so much recently of Clooney's fake publicity relationships, is not a civil way of disagreeing. You're scaring anyone else from posting.

I have been told by many people close to the source that George Clooney is in a bogus relationship with Stacy Keibler simply for the sake of publicity, additional advertising revenue through commercial contracts, public engagements & hostessing/ acting work.
Apparently, a substantial percentage of Stacy Keibler's fees goes to George Clooney's management. Same thing happened with Elisabetta Canalis.

NOW, HOW PREPOSTEROUS IS THAT CONCEPT TO ALL YOU ATTACKING ME?? Mainly PR correspondents.

Secondly, I've been told that this forum is by a professional PR network. Objective to generate publicity. Nothing wrong with that. Why so defensive? Some non-affiliated fans may post, as some PR contributors do too.

10 out of 10

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 18:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the pr gnomes have ganged up on me. Thanks, George!)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 21 Mar 2012, 18:32

If there's money to be made, I want in !
How does one get the job in George's PR team ?

EEOsandy wrote:Article re: Stacy

Interesting article, and I learned a lot about wrestling (that I don't follow)
ramdom personnal note but I was surprised to read that they were aiming for kids... the association I work for has actually been approched (with others) by the World werstling organisation to inform kids about werstling and its rules and the fact that it was entertainment because we had a few problems here with young kids "playing" wrestling in the court yard and getting badly injured (they didn't get it was made up - and that the moves were prepared so that there be no harm).
Does anybody here heard about a similar issue in the US ?
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 21 Mar 2012, 19:26

How does one get the job in George's PR team ?

Easy, all you have to do is disagree with "she who shall not be named"...and believe me, it's not worth it because the pay in imaginary dollars is very, very hard to spend!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 21 Mar 2012, 19:51

Concerning the X Factor audition, I think she would be good at it. She likes to be in the limelight and from what others say, she’s fun. We all know she can think on her feet or she would not be where she is today. I wish her the best of luck! Give Flowers2

As for her and George together, I still don’t think they fit. JMHO Won\'t share
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 21 Mar 2012, 20:04

@GeorgeCantStandYa

Go wash your nasty mouth out with bleach.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 20:07

It's Me - how come you've gone invisible all of a sudden, dear? No, I haven't had too much sugar. But how would you know that? Same as my pomegranate juice & Omega 3-6-9??

Here I am!
I have other to do
than be here
24/7!

anyway
I really spend TOO MUCH TIME
here Rolling Eyes running after....

well
I'm a REAL FAN
if needed

dunno how to make you believe but...

so, dear fatty G
all people roasting you now Very Happy

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 20:53

@MM - Maria, why you call me potty mouth?
No offensive words used.
No expletives..

And they call me Fatty. You should empathize with me after all this bullying Sad
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:00

Well, GCSY, you were making sexual references toward others that I found offensive. If you were more respectful toward others in this forum, you will get respect right back to you. We will respect you if you will respect us. OK?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:08

-

Last edited by it's me on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:34; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:10

Maria- never made sexual references. I'm pure & decent. Probably misunderstood me. pity1

It's Me - no, tesoro, I never said you're more than you. Hug1
Here, in this forum, you seem quite honest.
I'm being bullied for "being outspoken & voicing my opinion..."

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:29

George CantStandYa wrote:@MM - Maria, why you call me potty mouth?
No offensive words used.
No expletives..

And they call me Fatty. You should empathize with me after all this bullying Sad

you are!
Very Happy

hey?
now I see your Hug1 !

so another for you! Hug1

Last edited by it's me on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:35; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:09

Question that changes the subject -

Someone recently posted that George has pictures of Stacy in his house. How do you know / where did you see this?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:21

Lakin460 wrote:Question that changes the subject -

Someone recently posted that George has pictures of Stacy in his house. How do you know / where did you see this?

They show up in the Person-to-Person with Charlie Rose interview in February 2012. That's a separate thread under news. When he's standing beside a picture of John Kennedy on his wall, pictures of him and Stacy are on the wall to the left. Also, there is a picture of Stacy and Einstein (the one with her in a bikini by his pool) on a table in his den.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:29

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:49

I think he's taken loads of her twitter pixs, eg cabo golf course, on the way to the Globes, poolside etc, etc. Good photographer

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:54

good photographer?

hmmm...
how many?

guess
2 Oscar noms
as director?

am I wrong?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:55

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watched Person to Person again and saw the pics this time. Thanks for the post. IMO, looks like a PR stunt.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:58

no
it was GG

anyway I guess
he can be
a 'good' photographer....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:24

@GeorgeCantStandYa. OK, maybe I misunderstood you. Hello!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:28

I would think George would not want everyone to know where he is right now for obvious reasons. If he's with her and I assume he is, I can't believe he would want her to tweet this.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Soaking up the sun in Cabo! What are your favorite beaches? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by EEOsandy on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:42

I know... I know....right?! Oh puh-lease!
IMO* - The photos of Stacy Kiebler were last minute additions as props, by the PR team. They were Blu-Tacked on the archetrave (of all places!!!) leading from the pantry to the kitchen. To make it seem more "believable." George looked confused as to when they were added there. But with his co-operation...of course. Oscar campaign was in full bloom.
(Same with the photo of Einstein and the Transformer on the desk) in the den.

@ the next mrs clooney - if cleansing doesn't include alcohol, well, George broke his resolution very early on Drink

@ Joanna - every time you give me a red click, my Clooney-liciousness plummets a little further. And that privilege of voting has been taken from me. You're PRC. Angry

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *& my opinion is correct... Yeah, right he cleanses. He'd rather a visit to the proctologist!!)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:55

I was just watching Access Hollywood and they had a conversation with Simon Cowell....they asked about SK and all he said was "too tall"....interesting....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:07

Did someone go off their meds??
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:07

I wish I was soaking up the sun in Cabo, it looks glorious, whatever else is thought about SK, in a lot of ways she is luckier than most!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:08

silly girl wrote:I was just watching Access Hollywood and they had a conversation with Simon Cowell....they asked about SK and all he said was "too tall"....interesting....

It was probably either a story planted by her PR or her people actually submitted her as a possible candidate and that resulted in it being said she was being "considered" for a spot on the show. It got her a couple of days of hot media attention, so I guess mission accomplished.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:12

If SK being GC's gf is a publicity pairing, how does taking her to Cabo AFTER the Oscar campaign factor in?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:49

@Lakin -
If SK being GC's gf is a publicity pairing, how does taking her to Cabo AFTER the Oscar campaign factor in?

Well, IF George is with her in Cabo, he clearly wants it to be known they're together... I believe it's a publicity arrangement based on commercial gain for both. I think it's a bad decision on his part.
And ultimately, he'll regret it... in the long run. Crying or Very sad

"After the Oscar campaign factor", IMO, continued "candid" photo-ops are to make it seem like a genuine relationship and not so predictably obvious. To stop speculation perhaps, and to keep giving Stacy exposure to gain more commercial contracts or secure a TV job like X-Factor. She hasn't been made many offers.

I think after the Canalis fiasco, too many companies didn't see the benefit of using the publicity girlfriend by association. If anything, it proved counter-productive.

Cavalli now has the onus of Canalis doing the lingerie campaign, and then getting dumped months later. "Was his lingerie not too provocative," echoes in the consumer's subconscience.. Cavalli withdrew instantly once the break-up was announced.

It's George Clooney the companies want. The "girlfriend" now conjures up images of disposable.

..sigh... IMO, totally mismatched couple both times. He seems SO distant with Stacy Keibler as he was with Canalis, particularly the 2nd year.

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:51

Wow! I should have stayed at work!!! Even with all that BS at work, it was calmer than here!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 22 Mar 2012, 01:01

It's amazing what happens when people play with trolls. We do have a foes list and I highly recommend it. If we ignore the troll she will go away if we continue to react and feed the troll she won't. Unless she get's banned which is probably an even better idea.

As for Cabo, with everyone saying they were going to split right after the Oscars George needs to make some effort for it to last a little longer. It's going to happen of course. I do find it funny that she has tweeted about it I guess she is missing all the attention and she wants everyone to know she is in Cabo. Guess we should get some pictures soon. As for Simon she is too tall, her PR did a good job of course if she actually got the job it would have been better. Guess those long legs don't guarantee everything. Stacy needs to get some work while she can but it isn't looking too good for her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 22 Mar 2012, 01:07

Thanks Dex, you are always the voice of reason....we should just ignore "....don't engage even if we want to....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 22 Mar 2012, 01:17

I ignored the person not to be named and it is GLORIOUS!!! All I get is the sweet musings of the people I love. You know, you guys who are here all the time and have welcomed me with open arms. To you, I send many hugs. Love4
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 22 Mar 2012, 03:55

X-Factor. Huh. Didn't realize that was still on the air.

flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 22 Mar 2012, 04:00

OMG I'm laughing my ass off on some of these posts!

Katiedot if you're getting money for this forum I want some considering all the work I've put in posting!!

And GCSY I've been to Milano cookie's apartment and honey if she was making money off her forum she was really hiding it well! Sorry new kid but you know it's true!! Love ya anyway! :-)

As for me, shit if people are getting paid to promote Clooney I want my cut damn it!

I will agree though that there have been people on this forum who have multiple logins, names and also personalities. I just wonder if when they log off if their alter egos spread crackers on the floors around their beds so that when they wake up as their other personalities the get grossed out after stepping on all the cockroaches!

Damn this place is certainly entertaining. Okay off to a different thread this one has become so strange...

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 22 Mar 2012, 05:21

Well according to GCSY George has been making money off these pretty young things he's been dating. Cause he needs the money to pay for all the Vacas, flights, bodyguards, etc. it cost to date them. I for one am glad the man is making a profit off of dating! It's about time!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Mar 2012, 05:34

Yes, that's so funny. This is the IMDb nutter who thinks she's uncovered a conspiracy!

Stick her on ignore until her meds have kicked in.

Now, anything new about Stacy Keibler?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 22 Mar 2012, 05:46

She is on my ignore list, doubt the meds will help they never have in the past. As for Stacy she is in Cabo and tweeted a picture doesn't look like she is at George's place though. Don't know if George is with her or she is with some girlfriends again. It looks the same place she was when she was with them last year. Let's see if george shows up!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Mar 2012, 07:13

The next mrs clooney wrote:Speaking of person to person George when showing us inside his fridge said that one of his new years resolutions was to try a cleanse indicting that he hasn't done it before. He didn't look too thrilled about the prospect either. I guess because he said he would try it once the press are now linking him to being an avid fan of them not sure I believe it. We do know that stacy loves them though and has posted many tweets about them. Not a very healthy weight loss solution though. Would have thought someone who exercises daily wouldn't need to do them.

Stacy is forced to eat in a certain way because you see that he has a physique that tends to get fat (belly, arms, butt and hips) George seems to hold little power to this: After the Oscars ordered BigMac
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Mar 2012, 07:39

So she is, Dex. Am I the only person posting updates now?

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler
Soaking up the sun in Cabo! What are your favorite beaches? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WhoSayPhotoEmbed.create({vanityRoot: "http://www.whosay.com/stacykeibler", clientName: "Stacy Keibler", vanityLink: "http://www.whosay.com/stacykeibler/photos/147893", photoId: "http://media.whosay.com/147893/147893_lawm.jpg", title: "Soaking up the sun in Cabo! What are your favorite beaches?", width: "644", height: "483" })

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Thu 22 Mar 2012, 08:28

*As I'm dealing with a lot of the PR network sockpuppets and their multiple usernames, I'll just make statements. Of course, I'll be attacked for sharing the opinion of some other posters elsewhere. No, KatieDot, I'm not a nutter. Nor am I or ever have been on medication (except for antibiotics on rare occasions). How nasty! That's slanderous.
But you sure sound like arabella298 on imdB and most definitely lou on Just Jared. Amongst many other sockpuppets. Hmmm...

So much for freedom of speech.

@LUCY - not pretty young things. From what I've been reading: The PR network who promotes the bogus publicity relationships has a specific theme to sell: Average to flawed looking women in their early 30s, never beautiful to have made it as successful models, nor talented to be actresses. Embarrassments, to be specific. Then when George starts dating them.... their image is cleaned up...and they start to look more respectable/ glamourous..... Followed by a ton of photo ops... Till the next fantasy fairy tale comes along.
Problem is, the theme is so predictably boring... and not too many are buying it. George is increasingly seen as having bad taste, emotional problems, commitment fears. He looks withdrawn and far from being in love.

George alone doesn't make money off the lucrative advertising revenue (commercial contracts and tabloid advertising) & appearance fees they earn. The management behind the scheme does... and eventually profit extends to him. Not that he needs it as he earns considerably well on his own accord.
But there's more potential there, he's advised that it helps his own public image to be with linked to "someone." Until if & when he ever finds a "real" relationship..

No, the "publicity girlfriend's" marketing value/ earning potential goes up SIGNIFICANTLY by association when their name is linked to George Clooney. Therefore, the management of Brand Clooney earn a huge percentage of the publicity girlfriend's fees.

If it was up to George, they wouldn't be doing this at all... Mad He actually really loves his privacy. But... he's advised by this lousy antiquated PR network that his private live is sensationalist...

Now, if an opinion is shared, the benefit of the doubt should be given. For attacking someone so vehemently (putting them on ignore lists, calling them insane, disabling their voting/ video posting privileges here) for stating some very plausible concept only arouses suspicion that extreme defensiveness is in effect. I am not the "nutters" you claim I am, KatieDot - but you already know that Smile

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Mar 2012, 08:45

Sure you're the nutter on IMDb and if you've not been on medication then you certainly should be.

As well as being mentally ill, you're also an idiot. George makes millions himself for his own work and his team all make a percentage off that. They don't need more money and certainly not the small amount that Stacy makes.

Neither George nor his team make money off Stacy. Stacy has a separate management and publicity team. They do make money off her work but unfortunately for your crackpot theory, they're an entirely different bunch of people and companies from those who work for George.

George is represented by CAA, one of the biggest management companies in the industry and his publicity is done by Stan Rosenfield, also recognised as one of the best. Stacy is repped by different, competing, agencies who sure as hell wouldn't be sending a share of their small profits to CAA.

There's no shortage of beautiful and talented women in Hollywood. If George and his team really were so desperate for cash as you claim, then they'd hire one of them, not the mediocre ones he's been dating. That way they'd make more money and would do George's reputation a world of good.

So yep, your theory makes no sense whatsoever.

But then it never does - last time round you were claiming you were having psychic sex with George and that he's secretly working for the CIA and being forced to date Canalis against his will for some unexplained reason. And the time before that you said he was being forced to date Sarah Larson because he couldn't pay gambling debts to the casinos in Las Vegas.

Gotta admit, your creativity is dropping even as your lunacy continues apace.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next