George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets

+4
cindigirl
fluffy
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
8 posters

Go down

Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets Empty Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets

Post by lelacorb Wed 22 Feb 2012, 07:57

By SANDY COHEN AP Entertainment Writer
BEVERLY HILLS, California February 21, 2012 (AP)
Anyone who knows their Oscars knows that nominees' fashion plans are strictly top secret until the big day. They seem to be more revealing about their designer undergarments, though.

While it may fit into the too-much-information file, some of the year's most celebrated actors and directors aren't afraid to talk about the product placement underneath those tuxes and gowns.

"What I do, because I get chilly, I like to wear long johns. The full one with the trap door in the back," said a joking George Clooney, a double nominee for his leading role in "The Descendants" and his adapted screenplay for "The Ides of March."

Nominated "Descendants" director Alexander Payne declined to describe his planned underwear, so Clooney spoke for him.

"Garanimals," he said, referring to the children's clothing brand. "Underoos."

AP
FILE - Actress Octavia Spencer arrives at USA... View Full Caption

Octavia Spencer, supporting actress nominee for "The Help," will not be repeating the triple-Spanx approach she took at the Golden Globes.

"I want to be comfortable and look good and have fun," she said. "So I'm just going to do the normal one here, one there. (Laughs.) Here a Spank, there a Spank, everywhere a Spank-Spank."

The shaping undergarments have become such a red-carpet staple for women that Spanx introduced a men's line designed to boost pectoralis muscles and minimize guts.

Berenice Bejo, who is nominated for her supporting role in "The Artist," may be planning to work her sex appeal on the red carpet Sunday, where she'll be accompanied by her husband, nominated director Michel Hazanavicius of "The Artist."

"You mean Spank or no Spank?" Bejo asked when presented with the underwear inquiry. "I don't think so, because of the dress I'll have, I don't think I'll wear too much."

The Academy Awards will be presented Sunday at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood.

———http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/oscar-nominees-reveal-red-carpet-underwear-secrets-15759147#.T0SLzlbYheM
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets Empty Re: Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:50

Wow they really are going all out aren't they? George in longjohns. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets Empty Re: Oscar Nominees Reveal Red-Carpet Underwear Secrets

Post by fluffy Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:57

He certainly needed them for the BAFTAS, not so sure Sunday as it's in the 70's right now. I'm sure he'll look very dapper in what ever he wears, be it blue or black. Maybe he should do pink this time!!!??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 15:40

I wonder if the actresses walking the Red Carpet wear "butt enhancers." I could use that device myself. My butt is so small that my friend says I have no ass. Nice.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:48

do you want some of mine?

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:53

Sure do it's me. Maybe then I can sit for more than a half hour. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:54

LOL!!!

hey
this time
I'm getting really nervous
about the O

damn.......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:15

I have a built-in butt enhancer, LOL, complete with cellulite.

Cindi, what matters most is, whether or not you have class, not the size of your @$$. Now, Cindi, you DO have class.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:31

I'll share some of mine too, Cindigirl? Do you need boobs too? I've got plenty of those to go around too. LOL

LOL @ George wearing his long johns under his tux. God, that would be hot. Literally.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:33

God, that would be hot. Literally.
LOL!!!

anyway me
a bit of those boobs

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:37

MyGirlKylie wrote:I'll share some of mine too, Cindigirl? Do you need boobs too? I've got plenty of those to go around too. LOL

No, boobs I got but I do need the butt. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:42

MM wrote:Cindi, what matters most is, whether or not you have class, not the size of your @$$. Now, Cindi, you DO have class.

Just read your post MM - thanks. I'm just a small town girl with a big mouth, which frequently gets me in trouble. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 23 Feb 2012, 18:28

cindi I've just posted some of my butt to you across the pond.
Cost me excess postage..... Grrrrrr
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 22:16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 22:32

Joanna wrote:cindi I've just posted some of my butt to you across the pond.
Cost me excess postage..... Grrrrrr

Thanks Joanna - what do I owe you? Maybe I'll pay you back in my excess boob. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 22:42

BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 27 Feb 2012, 15:14

You gave me a great idea: I will send my gut fat to Santa Claus at the North Pole. He can never have too much gut fat!! LOL santa
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down