George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME

+17
lelacorb
Maggy
pattygirl
LornaDoone
sarah ali
Henway
davidarochelle
lucy
silly girl
Vi
Cinderella
cindigirl
it's me
EEOsandy
Duffy
Michelle meyers
Joanna
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 Empty Re: WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME

Post by Michelle meyers Tue 14 Feb 2012, 15:56

it's me wrote:Bring meatballs of all varieties for Eins, so that he can be happy, too.

LOL

a big party is anyway really big fun!

and don't forget to wipe a little of the meatball on your shoes. if we all did it. he would be busy for at least an hour. Score for Einstein cheers
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME - Page 2 Empty Re: WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME

Post by cindigirl Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:05

Well, if you want an evening with George bring meatballs and a turkey baster. Nothing else would be required. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:14

The mind doth truly boggle cindi ...Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:25

After the party we could have a giant sleepover at G's. There are plenty of bedrooms in the house for everyone. Now MM just let me know the date and make sure that you will have a key. Otherwise we will all have to camp outside. I'll bet the neighbors wouldn't like that. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:44

Now, if we had sleepover at G's house, the neighbors would think that he had a hired harem, LOL!! They would think that he was making a new movie: "Weekend at George's."

There used to be a dance club in Cincinnati about thirty years ago called, "Sleepout Louie's." It was a popular spot on Second Street (Second Street was later renamed, "Pete Rose Way" in 1985 after former Cincinnati Reds player Pete Rose).

After our pajama party, we can nickname it, "Sleepout George's, or "Sleepout G's."

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:09

you are in a joking mood, I see Very Happy

Lots of happy Woo hooo! Cheerleader

then it will come the time to Sleep

and all will become

Errrr Drunk Quarrel 1 poisson davril Botheration! Gunslinger Beaten Lightsabre fight Nunchucks Razz - oops! warning

blowup FREAKING CRAZY! blowup

when everyone of you will try to reach HIS bedroom!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 14 Feb 2012, 21:34

you all crack me up, lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 14 Feb 2012, 21:46

Naah, I wont go to his bedroom and I don't want to take one of his things. I would just add myself (on one of the couches). Sofa bounce
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 14 Feb 2012, 21:47

Hi Dior, it's nice to see you back, if only briefly. How are you?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 14 Feb 2012, 21:56

Merci bien, cindigirl, I was missing you, so I had to come back Give Flowers2
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 15 Feb 2012, 05:18

WAIT A SECOND - HOLD ON THERE - hohohohohohoho

If he has a garden statue with the correct coloring that kinda resembles some sort of biblical fella - I WANT IT. hahahahahaha flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed 15 Feb 2012, 06:06

David
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 17 Feb 2012, 16:43

Welcome back, Dior!! Long time, no see.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 17 Feb 2012, 17:23

Merci flower
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 17 Feb 2012, 17:26

Dior wrote:Naah, I wont go to his bedroom and I don't want to take one of his things. I would just add myself (on one of the couches). Sofa bounce

I in his bed under the sheets!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 17 Feb 2012, 17:39

Oh la la!
This could be dangerous when he comes home with a certain wrestler!
What wiil be left of you after she found you in his bed?
Halo
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 18 Feb 2012, 18:14

Aw, Lelacorb could take her with one blow!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Feb 2012, 18:40

Dior wrote:Oh la la!
This could be dangerous when he comes home with a certain wrestler!
What wiil be left of you after she found you in his bed?
Halo

and if I blow it with a pin the boobs!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 18 Feb 2012, 22:09

Ok, I will bring popcorn and watch you from the couch.
Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2