George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

+22
lucy
pandabear
m4rose
lolo"layla"
annemarie
Cinderella
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
zizi
sadDonkey
Missa
Dexterdidit
LornaDoone
Michelle meyers
Maggy
Joanna
it's me
cindigirl
sisieq
melbert
Katiedot
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:49

silly girl wrote:Ok missed the People interview---computer froze but got back in as they were stepping down.... they then met up with BP and AJ....lots of hugging and kissing and photos....too many cameras and SR standing by....kind of think it was a set up to show how much they like each other and AJ not snubbing SK....(I know snarky) Wink

If that was the plan then they should have made sure to get a photo of the girls together, rather than with George running interference between them tongue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Missa on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:51; edited 1 time in total
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:49

Wish I could have watched it four times! They don't match again but both look nice.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:56

Someone will have to remember to watch the television show Extra tomorrow:

extratv extra tv
2012 #SAGAwards: @ReneeBargh talks with nominee George Clooney and his lovely date Stacy Keibler about their Valentine's Day plans...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:57

George and Stacey just posed for pictures with Brad and Angelina.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:57

And a full length view:

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:08

No maybe I'm wrong... He's got black on his suit. They are a perfect looking couple. Sorry!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:09

George and Shailene presenting together right now...clip package for Best Cast for The Descendants.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:10

George and Shailene presenting The Descendants clip! On stage already!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:12

Her hair looks better from the front than from the back.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:12

Ok am I biased? BP and GC are the only ones who look comfortable....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:14

What channel are you guys watching ?
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:14

It's on TNT and TBS simulcast
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:15

Link?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:15

Can't see Stacey's expression in the picture above so difficult to say if she looks comfortable or not.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:17

The link to the photo is gone....I didn't see who posted it....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:17

they look good together , i wish them happiness together .

it was me i thought u saw this from other posters so i delet it .sorry here it is

herehere

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lolo on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:26; edited 3 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:19

Cinderella, for some reason they aren't broadcasting the show online, just on television. The website for tbs ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] offers a video recap of the red carpet arrivals; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] says it will have videos from the show, but it doesn't seem to be in real time.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:21

Can't find it either Cinderella, simulcast ???
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:23

She looks fine but her hair from the back looks like it's falling down. And when they pose it sure seems to me like she thinks she is the star and it is her everyone wants to see....IMHO. Oh well, better put the snarky cape away for the evening.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:24

They must be against us Atalante... Go figure!

Personally I don't mind Snarky... there's days I want to be snarky, too. But I try my hardest not to be... sometimes I succeed... other times, not.

Last edited by Cinderella on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:26; edited 1 time in total
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:26

I'm on the wrong side of the planet ! pity1 Channels should go on youtube !
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:28

Sorry Atalante... I'm on the wrong side of something... I suppose.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:28

pic
nice pic i don't belive AJ SK have any fight
pic
pic
Giuliana Rancic may have one of the coolest jobs in Hollywood – and that's not something she takes lightly.

Well, except for when the E! host takes a break from reporting to goof off with the hottest stars on the red carpet – just one of the perks of her job! – with a little lighthearted fun.

Sunday night's Screen Actors Guild Awards was no exception, and before celebrities filed into L.A.'s Shrine Exposition Center, Rancic had three targets in mind: George Clooney and girlfriend Stacey Keibler and Glee star Jane Lynch.

When Clooney, who's nominated for his leading and ensemble role in The Descendants, walked the red carpet with Keibler on his arm, Rancic made a confession: She had always wanted to lei him, she said, tongue-in-cheek, as she put the signature Hawaiian accessories around their necks.

"I've now been lei'd," Clooney, 50, said with a hint of sarcasm. "I can't say how happy I am."

Lynch was also ready to take on the red carpet – as well as a juggling challenge against Rancic. The two ladies went head-to-head before Rancic outlasted Lynch with the circus trick.

"I've never juggled so much in my life," Rancic said, as they hugged it out.

These were just two of many memorable red carpet moments, but tell us:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lolo on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:34; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:31

Who's winning what?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:32

Well I'm over and out ! Ciao ! warning
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:34

Currently they are giving out the SAG for Best Comedy Series. And the SAG goes to.....

Cast of Modern Family I show I've never seen...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:37

Betty White just won for Best Female Actor is a Comedy Series.

Octavia Spenser won Best Female Supporting Actor in a movie - The Help.

Christopher Plummer won Best Supporting Actor in a movie for Beginners
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:37

Looma, it is really funny.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:38

Whoops also forgot - Alec Baldwin won Best Male Actor in a Comedy for 30 Rock.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:40

pandabear wrote:Looma, it is really funny.

I've heard that it is a funny show but I seem to prefer legal type dramas - from the Law and Order series to Blue Bloods with Tom Sellack to The Good Wife. Spend most of my tv time either on CBS shows or on USA and TNT shows.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:40

Thanks so much for reporting! Give Flowers2 Please continue! If Katie wants to delete it tomorrow, that's fine...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:41

Lots of gratuitous George shots, as they are sitting next to the Modern Family table and that cast has been nominated for the last three awards.

Also, the tables are long rectangles and George is at the end, so he has to sit with his back to Stacy to face the stage. It's kind of funny, every time she says something to him, you see him turn and say "huh?".

Last edited by Missa on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:42; edited 1 time in total
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:42

You lucky ducks! Wish I could see!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:44

Red carpet running again all through the night on TV...E! channel

They were fun together in their interview on E! TV IMO. LOL!
Stacy's comment about seeing the film 4 times didn't come across as snarky as someone else said on other thread !
George said as he was 50 he had trouble getting it up ! lol!

Towards the end of transmission there was shot of him with the fans again signing autographs. He's so consistent in that Thumbs up!

PS I think she's good for him and keeping him young ! Seesaw of good and e
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:50

Zoe Saldana and some hot guy are presenting Outstanding Male Actor in TV Movie or Mini-Series...

Nominees:

Laurence Fishborne - Thurgood
Paul Giamatti - Too Big to Fail
Greg Kinnear - The Kennedy's
Guy Pierce - Mildred Pierce
James Woods - Too Big to Fail

Winner - Paul Giamatti
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:53

Well Joanna, I'm so glad you're happy! I'm happy for you, too. I hope they have a wonderful time together!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:54

Lorna, please continue to give me updates. Thank you!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:56

Can't you get E! on your TV cinders ????

Night night.....2am here !!!!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:56

There is a seating chart for the SAGS with who is tweeting...no one from their table...

Just thought it was interesting....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:59

No, I cannot Joanna... Sorry!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:01

Dick Van Dyke just came out to present the Lifetime Achievement Award - to Mary Tyler Moore and he got a standing ovation.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:02

How wonderful! I love him!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:09

Mary was already at the podium when she was introduced after her clips. I think there is something wrong with her leg she looks like she was having a little difficulty standing.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:11

Dick just came up to Mary and kissed her cheek and then told her the award was too heavy to carry so they'll give it to her later.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:11

That's so sad!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:12

LornaDoone wrote:Dick Van Dyke just came out to present the Lifetime Achievement Award - to Mary Tyler Moore and he got a standing ovation.

When he came out, there was a cute shot of George whistling and clapping for him. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:14

Yay!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:15

Missa wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Dick Van Dyke just came out to present the Lifetime Achievement Award - to Mary Tyler Moore and he got a standing ovation.

When he came out, there was a cute shot of George whistling and clapping for him. Very Happy

Yes saw that! I'll bet George used to watch The Dick Van Dyke show when he was a kid. I know I loved that show when I was a kid!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:15

silly girl wrote:There is a seating chart for the SAGS with who is tweeting...no one from their table...

Just thought it was interesting....

To get an idea of where they're sitting, on this chart, they are just behind The Help and to the left of Modern Family.

And she didn't start tweeting at the Globes till close to the end, I think. Maybe she's not bored yet.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:19

Mary tyler moore had a craniotomy about 8 months ago to remove a meningioma brain tumor. My guess is that she is still recovering which is why she was already at the podum. She looked good though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next