George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

+22
lucy
pandabear
m4rose
lolo"layla"
annemarie
Cinderella
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
zizi
sadDonkey
Missa
Dexterdidit
LornaDoone
Michelle meyers
Maggy
Joanna
it's me
cindigirl
sisieq
melbert
Katiedot
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:19

Judy Greer and a guy who I don't know presenting

Outstanding Female Actor in a Drama series:

Nominiees:

Kathy Bates - Harry's Law
Glenn Close - Damages
Jessica Lange - American Horror Story
Julianna Marguiles - The Good Wife
Kyra Sedgwick - The Closer

Winner: Jessica Lange
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney expected at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:21

I'll have to say a prayer for Mary.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:23

silly girl wrote:There is a seating chart for the SAGS with who is tweeting...no one from their table...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just thought it was interesting....

Actually, if you click on the little yellow dots representing who is tweeting, it shows their last tweet. Some have to do with the SAGs, others are from yesterday or the day before and irrelevant to tonight. It seems like someone just looked up the attending celebrities who are on twitter and plugged them into the chart. Guess Stacy's not a big enough name to get on the chart, otherwise her "on our way to the SAG awards" tweet would be on there, like a few other people with similar tweets are.

Last edited by Missa on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos..arrrggghh!)
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:25

Tina Fey and John Krazinski

Nominees for Outstanding Male Actor in a Drama Series

Patrick J Adams - Suits
Steve Buscemi - Boardwalk Empire
Kyle Chandler - Friday Night Lights
Brian Cranston - Breaking Bad
Michael C. Hall - Dexter

Winner: Steve Buscemi
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:27

Meryl Streep introduces the In Memorium segment.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:30

In Memorium:

Susannah York
G.D. Spradlin
James Arness
Jane Russell
Bubba Smith
Frances Bay
Kenneth Mars
Sada Thompson
William Duell
Michael Tolan
Dolores Hope
John Dye
Peter Falk
Cliff Robertson
Betty Garrett
Farley Granger
Andy Whitfield
John Wood
Diane Cilento
Robert Easton
Roberts Blossom
Francesco Quinn
Mary Fickett
Michael Sarrazin
Marian Mercer
Charles Napier
Clarice Taylor
Jackie Cooper
Michale Gough
Maria Schnieder
John Neville
Doris Belack
Dana Wynter
Len Lesser
Charles Callas
Harry Morgan
Elizabeth Taylor

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:31; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:31

Wow, so many!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:33

Roberts Blossom played the cranky next door neighbor to the kid on Home Alone.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:38

Patrick Duffy, Linda Grey and Larry Hagman presenting...

Outstanding Ensemble in a Drama Series:

Nominees:
Cast of Boardwalk Empire
Cast of Breaking Bad
Cast of Dexter
Cast of Game of Thrones
Cast of The Good Wife

Winner: Boardwalk Empire

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:39

Geez could they just get to Best Actor in a Film and get this over with? :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:40

I hear ya! If you don't want to give reports, you can stop. Sorry to bother you!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:41

This should be it...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:43

Natalie Portman just came out!!!

Yup! Best Actor!

Nominees:
Damien Bichir - A Better Life
George Clooney - The Descendants
Leo DiCaprio - J. Edgar
Jean Dujardin - The Artist
Brad Pitt - Moneyball

Winner:

Jean Dujardin

Holy Shit!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:44

Wow he didn't win....Oscar's are going to be interesting....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:44

Well they just popped my bubble! Drats!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:45

So sorry, George! Very sorry!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:45

Wow! That was surprising. The Oscar race just gets more and more interesting...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:45

This is so wrong. If the dog had won I would be fine but george deserved this award.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:46

Well both George and Brad looked truly pleased for Jean winning. Nice to see they both are gracious in defeat.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:47

Wow that is a huge surprise and a bit of a shock. The Oscars will be interesting. George looks good!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:48

What dog?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:53

Ben Kingsley presenting...

Outstanding Female Actor in a Leading Role

Nominees:

Glenn Close - Albert Nobbs
Viola Davis - The Help
Meryl Streep - The Iron Lady
Tilda Swinton - We Need to Talk About Kevin
Michelle Williams - My Week With Marilyn

Winner:
Viola Davis YES!!!! So Happy!!!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:55

Gratuitous George shot over Cicely Tyson's shoulder. He looks pleased for Viola.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:56

Brad Pitt presenting...

Outstanding Cast in a Motion Picture:

The Descendants
The Help
Bridesmaids
The Artist
Midnight In Paris

Winner:

The Cast of The Help
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:58

Best Actor and Best Picture are all over the place with these award shows. I can't remember when it was still so wide open at this point in the race.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jan 2012, 02:59

That's it.

Hope it will stream later either on TNT or TBS so that those who didn't get the feed can see it!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 30 Jan 2012, 03:13

is this live stream girls !

why no one answer me !!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lolo on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 04:06; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jan 2012, 03:36

I'll answer you Lolo! Thanks for this! I did watch it on TBS and now I'm just back reading everyone's comments.

S H I T!!!! George didn't win!!! S H I T!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 30 Jan 2012, 03:44

lol Mel.
ouch G don't be mad !

u look handsome and this what matters never mind the award hope u will get one SAG in the future !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney and his new squeeze, Stacy Keibler, certainly brought their respective A-games to the Screen Actors Guild Awards carpet. Keibler wore a stunning black lace Marchesa gown, Jimmy Choo shoes, Palladium and Jacob and Co jewels, with a Judith Leiber clutch. When asked what he was wearing, the always-dapper Clooney simply responded: "a tux."
our editor recommends
Brad Pitt Joins Social Mediaverse on Google +, Skips Facebook
SAG Awards Fashion: Angelina Jolie Plays It Safe In a Jenny Packham Black Halter Gown

(Clooney wears Armani to everything, so he probably figures anyone who bothers asking him such a silly question has no clue and deserves the joke at their expense.)

But back to the issue at hand: can this new couple compete with the likes of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?

PHOTOS: SAG Red Carpet Arrivals

The Hollywood power duo also turned up looking stylish and happy on the red carpet. Jolie donned an elegant, understated black satin gown by Jenny Packham, a bracelet and earrings from House of Lavande, Platt Boutique rings, Gucci shoes and a Louis Vuitton bag. Her handsome accessory: Pitt, giving off an effortlessly chic vibe with a formal tuxedo and California surfer hair.

Tell us: which star couple owned the red carpet?

vote if u wanna![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lolo on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 04:00; edited 3 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 03:46

Sorry he didn't win, makes it easier for the B&G bromance. Does anyone think SK dress looks like the long version of the dress Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman on the first contract date? The one pic of them taken from behind and above really shows how much her roots have grown out. Soon George will be dating his all time fav brunette with brown eyes.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 04:04

Cinderella wrote:Thanks so much for reporting! Give Flowers2 Please continue! If Katie wants to delete it tomorrow, that's fine...
Delete? No! I love reading the commentary, you guys did a great job.

Sorry that George didn't win, but I like his new suit.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 30 Jan 2012, 04:08

Too bad he didn't win, but we have to agree that he has class.
He knows how to accept a reward but more important he knows how to lose with style.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 30 Jan 2012, 05:27

Thanks Lorna for those timely updates... I love you It was easier to follow from here Smile

Oh would love to see that video clip Zizi... Smile YUP!!! Not too difficult to envisage just how he would've handled it all though Smile

We love you George!!! cheers No matter award wins/loses...

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 06:04

absolutely
but I'm bit surprise me too....

cazzz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 06:15

That's right, Pari!

We love George with or without awards.
He is the best! There is more to him than awards or titles. I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 30 Jan 2012, 07:01

YUP!!! Smile Thanks Maggy I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 30 Jan 2012, 07:18

One big big hug for George <3
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 07:20

Maggy wrote:That's right, Pari!

We love George with or without awards.
He is the best! There is more to him than awards or titles. I love you

no way!

as I already said to Mag
we want them
as much as he wants them

but having or not having them
doesn't change a comma
about him love1 Love4 Give Flowers Love2 Love3 lip smack Give Flowers2 Hug1 Give hearts
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 07:29

huh
anyway great shape George ! cheers

the vid
the girl at 0:04.... who is she?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 08:22

Some videos found by Henway:

Link to another video here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which hopefully will play here:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:52

Tough news for George, but he's already got quite a few awards
this year.
It's amazing how the novelty of a black & white silent film gets
them all excited !
Her & Him look good together. I like her tousled hair style,
very modern & sexy.

Lorna you did a great job with your commentary and the dog is Uggie from the Artist.

Thanks for all the pictures and links everybody. See you in London next month !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 11:03

A selection of bits and pieces from the show:

From marquee:
Matthew Lillard: 'I’m with the Cloonster'

Matthew Lillard made the transition from comedic actor to dramatic actor with his recent role in “The Descendants.”

But when he walked the red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, Lillard joked that he was more excited about making the transition from an “unemployed actor to a working actor.”

Lillard told E!’s Giuliana Rancic that a lot of things have changed since he became part of costar “George Clooney’s posse.”

“I’m with the Cloonster,” he said. “Nothing can go wrong when you roll with George Clooney.”

from people style watch

Giuliana Rancic may have one of the coolest jobs in Hollywood – and that's not something she takes lightly.

Well, except for when the E! host takes a break from reporting to goof off with the hottest stars on the red carpet – just one of the perks of her job! – with a little lighthearted fun.

Sunday night's Screen Actors Guild Awards was no exception, and before celebrities filed into L.A.'s Shrine Exposition Center, Rancic had three targets in mind: George Clooney and girlfriend Stacey Keibler and Glee star Jane Lynch.

When Clooney, who's nominated for his leading and ensemble role in The Descendants, walked the red carpet with Keibler on his arm, Rancic made a confession: She had always wanted to lei him, she said, tongue-in-cheek, as she put the signature Hawaiian accessories around their necks.

"I've now been lei'd," Clooney, 50, said with a hint of sarcasm. "I can't say how happy I am."

From The Mirror

George Clooney talks “roasting pet pigs in the backyard” at the SAG Awards 2012, yes you read that right

By Gilly Ferguson

The Screen Actors Guild awards 2012 took a turn for the, err, surreal last night when George Clooney joked about roasting pigs in the backyard every other day...

Advertisement >>
At least we think he was joking. George told anyone who’d listen on the red carpet: “I like to roast a pig in the backyard every other day, just stick it in. I had a pet pig for a while, so after he died, it was OK to do that.”

Erm, he is joking right?

This is coming from the man actor who welled up with tears when his beloved 300-lb pot-bellied pig Max passed away back in 2006.

George often joked that he enjoyed the “longest relationship of my life” with Max, the pig. Mr Clooney, 50, was joined by the other love of his life at last night's SAG awards in Los Angeles.

Stunning girlfriend Stacy Keibler wore a sexy off-the-shoulder black lace dress to the event, but yes, the pig is still his longest relationship to date.

George has been dating Stacy, 33, since the summer of 2010 - although we suspect she’s less than pleased about the whole 'pig thing'. The beautiful couple were long-term friends prior to dating.

Max the pig famously shared a home, and sometimes a bed, with one of Hollywood’s hottest male stars.

When asked in 2006 about the passing of his pig (NB that sounds a lot like a party trick) George said: “I'm good. I just got home this morning, or this afternoon, so it's strange not having him sitting on the carpet in the house, but, you know… sad, actually”.

Clooney went on to say that Max (who went by the full name ‘Max, the star’) “got me in a lot of trouble” and when asked if he’d be replacing his pot-bellied BF George said “No, I think Max covered all my pig needs”.

Max, the star, was such a star he even once took a trip in John Travolta’s private jet.

Is it weird to be jealous of a pig that’s no longer with us but shared a bed with George *swoon* Clooney?

Yes. But not as weird as talking about barbequing him, ain’t that right George?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jan 2012, 11:58

A comprehensive look at the SAG Awards evening,
with pictures and videos.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 12:04

Katiedot wrote:

From The Mirror

George Clooney talks “roasting pet pigs in the backyard” at the SAG Awards 2012, yes you read that right

By Gilly Ferguson

The Screen Actors Guild awards 2012 took a turn for the, err, surreal last night when George Clooney joked about roasting pigs in the backyard every other day...

Advertisement >>
At least we think he was joking. George told anyone who’d listen on the red carpet: “I like to roast a pig in the backyard every other day, just stick it in. I had a pet pig for a while, so after he died, it was OK to do that.”

Erm, he is joking right?

This is coming from the man actor who welled up with tears when his beloved 300-lb pot-bellied pig Max passed away back in 2006.

George often joked that he enjoyed the “longest relationship of my life” with Max, the pig. Mr Clooney, 50, was joined by the other love of his life at last night's SAG awards in Los Angeles.

Stunning girlfriend Stacy Keibler wore a sexy off-the-shoulder black lace dress to the event, but yes, the pig is still his longest relationship to date.

George has been dating Stacy, 33, since the summer of 2010 - although we suspect she’s less than pleased about the whole 'pig thing'. The beautiful couple were long-term friends prior to dating.

Max the pig famously shared a home, and sometimes a bed, with one of Hollywood’s hottest male stars.

When asked in 2006 about the passing of his pig (NB that sounds a lot like a party trick) George said: “I'm good. I just got home this morning, or this afternoon, so it's strange not having him sitting on the carpet in the house, but, you know… sad, actually”.

Clooney went on to say that Max (who went by the full name ‘Max, the star’) “got me in a lot of trouble” and when asked if he’d be replacing his pot-bellied BF George said “No, I think Max covered all my pig needs”.

Max, the star, was such a star he even once took a trip in John Travolta’s private jet.

Is it weird to be jealous of a pig that’s no longer with us but shared a bed with George *swoon* Clooney?

Yes. But not as weird as talking about barbequing him, ain’t that right George?

Typo or grain of truth? tongue
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jan 2012, 12:13

All the videos of the winners. Betty White is lovely.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Jan 2012, 12:34

I'm feeling a bit snarky this morning....I read TMZ and they put a photo up advertising another site....the photo is a photo of BP, AJ, and G.....they cropped SK out....too funny. Seriously they did they look nice and comfortable with each other....again I think this will probably last for awhile...gotta I think this was the most relaxed I have seen AJ at any of these award shows....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 13:06

thanks

great vids Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 13:56

The Help is an authentic story. Hope G.C. and Grant make The Monuments Men, also an authentic story, a movie with grandeur then they will get all those little statues and I'll get a movie I wanna watch ! bom
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 30 Jan 2012, 17:25

Sorry don't have the time to post all the pics from these sites so here are the links :

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 17:36

I'll try to get some of those, Laetval. In the meantime, some more from Henway:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next