George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive)

+69
chiki
mosaic
francis100
What Would He Say
Juliette Hardy
Carla97
Nicky80
minette
Mary-Lou
very vera
Dior
Picachu
pizza
ktsue2002
TURIGOL
aflower1325
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Barbara Garabedian
fava
theminis
cupcake
NotAvailable
Mazy
pattygirl
laetval
Pink Ice 1990
Cyteen
playfuldeb
flyingsolo
A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
OofOof
amaretti
tzizz
Best in Category
Vi
cindigirl
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Lakin460
Ello
davidarochelle
bamboochacha
adgran
LornaDoone
lelacorb
Sirius12
watching
fluffy
Michelle meyers
macs
Cinderella
Natascha
alriv
zizi
lucy
silly girl
Maggy
Missa
Atalante
Duffy
melbert
it's me
Katiedot
Joanna
dakota007
73 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 Empty Re: George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive)

Post by Mazy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 23:39

But of cause he does "it's me"
he likes his job
with all problems to solve

no?

I said for only a day not to think about anything else, not the project, not SK or the PR. Then he could start a little fresher. I agree that he loves his work, he's a creative person. With creative people you have to be creating, it's a necessity. Now I only creat easy things that don't make a mess, wrong location.

He would not be the George we know and love if he wasn't creating.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive) - Page 9 Empty Re: George Clooney to Direct, Star In 'Monuments Men' About Stolen Nazi Art (Exclusive)

Post by it's me Sat 23 Mar 2013, 06:06

I'm sure he can also create some really mess

human?
yep
but very egocentrico
and also stubborn

I repeated so many times
now again
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 23 Mar 2013, 15:54

Filming Monuments Men - Matt Damon/Cate Blanchett

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feeling cold, comrade? Matt Damon wraps up warm in a Russian uniform on the set of new film The Monuments Men
By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 15:08 GMT, 23 March 2013 | UPDATED: 15:08 GMT, 23 March 2013

It might be snowing inside.

But Hollywood A-lister Matt Damon didn't let that interrupt filming for his new movie.

The 42-year-old was dressed in a Russian uniform for his latest film, The Monuments Men.

Standing to attention: Matt wears a Russian uniform during filming
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cate that got the cream: Matt was joined on set with co-star Cate Blanchett, seen here in a long blue jacket and pinned-up hair

Filming was well under way in a forest near Berlin Brandenburg at an old railway station.

The scene shows Matt standing next to Cate Blanchett, who was seen wearing a blue suit and brown heeled shoes.

Whilst The Bourne Supremacy star carries a painting under his arm, Cate pushed a bike along.

Wrap up warm! The snow on location mirrored meant for a chilly scene

In between scenes, George was spotted laughing and joking with his Ocean's Twelve co-star.

Based on the book by Robert M. Edsel, it is being directed by Matt's Hollywood friend, George Clooney.

The plot follows a group of museum curators and art historians who come together to recover important works of art stolen by the Nazis - before they are destroyed under Hitler's orders.
Art attack: The film follows a group of museum curators and historians who fight to save works of art from the Nazis

Old and new: photographs taken of the scene showed some authentic uniforms, and some rather unauthentic white vans

George also stars in the film, along with Bill Murray, and Roseanne actor John Goodman.

Downton Abbey actor Hugh Bonneville, who plays the drama's lord of the manor, Lord Grantham, also stars.

The film's release date is due early next year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A souvenir: Even though the film was shot on location in Berlin Brandenburg, French signs were spotted throughout the set

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 23 Mar 2013, 16:05

Wow! France in Berlin - it's all coming together...am very impressed - such organisation!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Mar 2013, 16:13

Good set of pictures....the snow helps the atmosphere somehow....
It would look strange in hot sunshine I think.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 23 Mar 2013, 16:20

It does look like the book. Why do they say it is a Russian uniform? I don't remember that in the book.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 23 Mar 2013, 16:23

i'm liking this scene with the bikes it reminds me of the eminem video i am in
( if you don't remember I am in the beginning next to the big guy with the squirrel)

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 23 Mar 2013, 16:46

Neither do I. Entirely possible they got it wrong - mistook a Russian WWII uniform for an American one. Very, very young person on gossip desk today?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Mar 2013, 17:08

I do hope George allows pictures to be published of the work going on during filming on location etc. I always find those type of pictures more interesting than the pictures of him just going to dinner or eating. Lol.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 23 Mar 2013, 17:27

Don't think he'd stop it at all, Jo. Remember the Ides location filming. He manage to make that fun for everyone around - and of course that's what attracts fellow A-listers to work with him......can't do any harm

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 23 Mar 2013, 17:56

People Magazine has an article having a snowball fight:

George Clooney Starts Snowball Fight with Matt Damon
By MICHAEL ANHALT

All work and no play? Not for George Clooney.

The star proved getting a movie done can be plenty of fun if you've got your friends with you – and you've got a late-season dumping of snow. Which is just what the conditions were Friday when he lobbed a snowball at the star of his wartime drama, The Monuments Men, Matt Damon.

Damon responded the only way he could: by whipping a snowball back at the director! Costar Cate Blanchett stayed out of the fray, and according to local tabloid B.Z., the production team cheered them on.

Clooney and Damon then got back to work filming a scene outside of Berlin. The film is based on the true story of an allied division of men and women trying to rescue the great works of art that Nazi troops were pillaging from the countries they conquered.

While Clooney and Damon continue their on-set antics, Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler spends her time shopping and touring. She was especially fascinated by the sausage vendor who carries his grill on his belly.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Mar 2013, 18:41

Hmmm....no picture of the fun ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 23 Mar 2013, 18:47

Yes they have a picture of both of them. Here's the link Jo but I'm no good with posting pictures on this site for some reason...sorry!

People

Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 23 Mar 2013, 18:51

The snowball pictures are on a link to a German site.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 23 Mar 2013, 19:29

silly girl wrote:The snowball pictures are on a link to a German site.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 23 Mar 2013, 19:35

I would like to see a picture of George with the costumes

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Mar 2013, 19:43

Oh thanks laetval.....you beat me to it ! flower

Praise the Lord...he's wearing a hat....sensible man !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Mar 2013, 19:47

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 23 Mar 2013, 20:48

Thanks laetval and Jo!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 03:54

This is a link for a story about Cate B with her children, it's in German.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 26 Mar 2013, 12:50

I wonder what kind of special effects...

Cinesite Wins Work on the Monuments Men

Cinesite awarded visual effects for The Monuments Men

Fantastic news – Cinesite has been awarded visual effects for Columbia Pictures/20th Century Fox’s forthcoming film The Monuments Men.

George Clooney, fresh from Oscar-winning success with film Argo, is directing, producing and starring in the film, which recently began shooting in Germany.

The story centres on a group of art experts selected by the US government to chase down art stolen from Europe during World War II before it is destroyed and lost forever. The film is based on the non-fiction book The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History by Robert M. Edsel.

VFX Supervisor for the production is Angus Bickerton, who Cinesite has worked with several times previously (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and the RTS award-winning Band of Brothers TV series). Supervising for Cinesite is Jon Neill, who completed work in 2012 on Skyfall.

The Monuments Men will hit cinemas on 18th December 2013 in the USA and 1st January 2014 in the UK.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:08

Probably war scenes? Guns and bombs going off around them as they hunt for the treasures. Or, maybe George is adding aliens to the script? Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:37

Or pretend fairytale castles. Or pretend mines. Or pretend people. Or pretend cathedrals........but maybe not a runaway London tube train chasing thro any of the above. One effect too far I'm thinking....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Mar 2013, 19:50

paints
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 27 Mar 2013, 09:13

video 25.3,13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:18

Thanks Lela
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:24

Thanks for the video lela. Great to see the action and the
lovely old vehicles.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 21:11

Our friends at Frenchiesfans.canalblog have a new video of filming inside with Our Hero directing Cate Blanchett and Matt Damon.

Ever so interesting...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 27 Mar 2013, 21:29

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 21:49

Thank you very much, Lux. Brill! And thank you, Frenchies

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 27 Mar 2013, 21:57

party animal - not! wrote:Thank you very much, Lux. Brill! And thank you, Frenchies

thank you is a fantastic video

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 27 Mar 2013, 22:48

I so love hearing his voice woo hoo, many thanks
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 28 Mar 2013, 01:01

Thank you Frenchies . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 28 Mar 2013, 13:14

Is this happening with his permission ??? geek
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 13:25

That's what I wondered Atalante....it doesn't look good enough quality to me to be "official"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 28 Mar 2013, 14:29

It looks like a "cell phone" took this video to me too. I don't think George has any idea this was taken or posted on the web. I can't imagine he'd be happy about it either.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Mar 2013, 15:49

No, I'm sure it's not official footage.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 28 Mar 2013, 18:19

this is pretty amazing to watch, ive never seen a making of movies clip so this was interesting and they certainly don't hang about between takes do they, im looking forward to seeing this when it comes out
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:47

I pity the cameraman and the soundsman, carrying all that stuff all day. pity1
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:11

and the director always seated Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 29 Mar 2013, 00:03

I wouldnt want to be the guy that holds the boom, or microphone, over everybody's head all the time. His arms must be in pain at the end fo the day
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 29 Mar 2013, 00:07

That's what I thought as well when I saw it. They all must be pooped at the end of the day. Especially when they're dealing with weather and other issues. Thanks to everyone who found this video. Was really interesting.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Mar 2013, 00:52

there is a lot of re-do
but also a lot of pause moments
no?

guess not so much pauses for the director
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:32

Release dates for some of George Clooneys upcoming movies below: Other non Clooney related at link.

August Osage County is November 8, 2013 in time to be considered for Oscars 2014 -

Gravity with George Clooney/Sandra Bullock is October 4

Finally Monuments Men to be released December 18 (debate as to whether that's in time for Oscar contention)

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:39

George Clooney Berlin currently holds with the shooting of his new film, "The Monuments Men" on the go - for a realistic 40's look to the Hollywood Beau was also a monumental stand Schnauzer

"Without the mustache man is attracted not right!" - Said at least Salvador Dalí († 84).

However, although a handsome mustache enjoys increasing popularity lately, his stubble have a polarizing effect: some hate it, others love it - as Hollywood Beau George Clooney.

For the filming of his new movie "The Monuments Men", currently taking place in Berlin to let the 51-year-old stand a respectable mustache and changed his type so perfectly. As for the result, the BILD.de lifestyle editorial opinion is divided. Some find it "boring and stuffy", the other "daring and charismatic."

Whether the beard grow after shooting may continue or the razor falls victim, time will tell. But there are celebrities that can be imagined without her little mustache. Just as Tom Selleck (68). The blade of the "Magnum" star takes a little too keen - in part because his wife knits, however, is even threatened with divorce, should the facial clearcut fall victim.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Mar 2013, 13:00

Coolio "But there are celebrities that can be imagined without
her little moustache". Lol....the joys of the translation !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 29 Mar 2013, 19:11

Apparently there was a reason Daniel Craig dropped out. I must say if Matt replaced him then it is a good thing. Daniel Craig didn't fit the character---in my opinion.

Daniel Craig Drops Out of George Clooney Movie for…Love?

There’s news today– courtesy of my pal Baz Bamigboye in the UK Daily Mail– that Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are definitely headed to Broadway this fall. IN fact Baz says they’ve found their “third” for Harold Pinter’s “Betrayal”– Rafe Spall, the hot young actor who is also the son of favorite Brit star Timothy Spall. Mike Nichols will direct the trio, and Daniel will watch his real life wife playing his ficitional wife, having an affair with Spall. It has all the makings of a Liz Taylor-Richard Burton scenario.
But the Weisz-Craigs do want to spend all their time together. Daniel had agreed to be part of a big all star ensemble in George Clooney’s “Monuments Men.” He dropped out suddenly in February and was replaced by Matt Damon. Some thought this was because Daniel didn’t want to be part of a crowd. “MM” is like an “Ocean’s Eleven” caper, except with a real history. Craig, they said, wanted to be the star.
Now I’m hearing that his exit was just because he didn’t want to work. After all, DC made a fortune on “Skyfall,” and has more to come with the next two James Bond movies. Friends in the UK say Weisz has turned down a lot of offers for work simply to be with 007 at their own Skyfall in upstate New York.
So now neither Craig nor Weisz has a project scheduled until October and Broadway. By that time they should be sick of each other (just kidding) and ready for some good volleys on stage!
PS This hot couple met making what turned out to be a terrible movie, “Dream House.” It was a nightmare. Just FYI.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 29 Mar 2013, 21:01

Have to agree about Dream House. Horrible movie! Could't watch the whole thing! Good to know Daniel Craig is not a prima donna!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Mar 2013, 21:15

Yes not brilliant....I kept watching to see if I could tell
when they fell in love with each other...Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 31 Mar 2013, 23:28

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next