George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards

+25
Maggy
sisieq
dakota007
sadDonkey
noodle
Pari
bellybaby
bunny
lolo"layla"
watching
it's me
janieb
fava
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Missa
Dexterdidit
melbert
silly girl
cindigirl
Katiedot
Joanna
fluffy
Cinderella
laetval
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards

Post by dakota007 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:36

there are nice pics here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney wins Best Actor award + presents Joel Siegel Award at Critics Choice Awards

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 20:02

Great win, George! Very Happy

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 20:08

Thanks for pictures and comments,

Picture caption - What about me! Brad and George share a handshake, leaving his girlfriend Stacy Keibler to her own devices

Picture - It looks like George is saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:03

so u have dated billionaire cindrella interesting hmmmmm.....sometimes i think what if i met GC in real life i know there is age gap but really his money is the problem to me it's high dam big turn off and i wouldn't like be with someone actually cuz of it !!!!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:16

the money?
well
he doesn't show his money
IMO

to me it would be a problem bec I'm not used to the .....'allure' and most habits I never experienced Embarassed

but I know he wasn't born in those habits too
and learned day by day
as his success came

did I express myself? scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:22

CONGRATULATIONS GEORGE!!

He looks awesome in the pictures. Love the pictures of
George and Brad, they are such eye candies!

I couldn't watch any of the videos Sad

note: my posts are being deleted, why?
It's a pain having to go back and repost
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 14 Jan 2012, 10:40

Pics :

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 15:59

he didn't win
he gave it back scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:08

Thanks for the video it's me. GREAT FIND.

I think he shares too much about himself for a laugh. The Amarra tooth story (if it's true) was a bit over the top. It seems he's saying he wears tooth veneers. Not something the whole world needs to know. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:32

Great video thanks I M. Give Flowers2
Lovely to see his greeting to Viola too.
I like all the personal stories that he tells, makes him seem
more "cosy" ! I can't think of the word I need !!! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:37

yes cindigirl i do agree with u , that story about his teeth is little too much i bet brad had veneers a decade ago but no one ever tell and other actors and actresses too, it just nothing to speak about no need to mention if he don't tell that no one would point at him and say liar!!!!i guess the rope story too was also like this story no need to share with the public !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:41

Thanks for the video....I would rather see the press room sometimes more than the red carpet or the acceptance speeches....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:44

right! Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 14 Jan 2012, 17:31

He worked hard for that award. he deserved it.
I think he must take vitamin b shots or something the way he zips arounds
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Jan 2012, 19:31

Or something!! cokesniff
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 14 Jan 2012, 20:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:19

I see a kiss on her cheek Love6

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:25

Definitely not a kiss from innamrato who wants to share with the woman who loves a success, after so many years my husband would have been more excited!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:47

He hugged and kissed Brad with a little more passion, IMVHAO!!

BTW! Many thanks to everyone for all your great finds!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:00

SK looked nice though, what a change she made. She looked angelic in her white Armani dress. The front of the gown was quite simple but all the work was on the back. I am adding one pix because I haven't seen one here yet.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:03

Thanks Socimar! It does look nice from the back!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:13

Ok guys, let's move any more Stacy-only conversation to her thread and keep this one more for George.

Thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:24

sadDonkey wrote:
I see a kiss on her cheek Love6

I agree sad donkey. When I watched it the kiss seemed like an after thought, he almost went to the stage without kissing her, then thought better of it and gave her a peck o the cheek. The lips were definitely not locking that night Love2
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:24

1:18 (look at)

don't misunderstand
I'm Rolling Eyes ......ok for the sis kiss

BUT PLEASE
DON'T SHOW US
ON GG
OR AT THE ACADEMY AWARDS
WE ARE WRONG!!!!! warning

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:40

melbert wrote:He hugged and kissed Brad with a little more passion, IMVHAO!!

BTW! Many thanks to everyone for all your great finds!
Yes, thanks all for adding to this thread!

Mel, what does the A stand for Question

In my very humble a________ opinion

Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 02:22

I think I found out why she was cleaning his jacket...not sure how to copy just the text ---lots of photos....but here is the link:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 02:51

SillyGirl!!! Thanks for finding that! When I heard the interview in the press room, I thought what is she talking about?? Now we know!

Sisieq - A S S!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:24

hi pals u want to know what happened to George tux check thatsorry if that posted before
AHH! I Hugged George Clooney!! Wanna See?!
Last night’s Critics' Choice Movie Awards was the first real awards show of the season (sorry, People’s Choice Awards), but for me—thanks to George Clooney—it was also the best.
Well, it happens all the time. Celebrities arrive on the carpet at the last minute and are rushed inside, leaving no time for interviews. So when George Clooney (who in my opinion is the epitome of a movie star) arrived first on the red carpet with Stacy Kiebler by his side, I didn’t want to get my hopes up.

A few days ago I was working on a Glamour post about the “5 Celebs I’m Dying to Interview at the Golden Globes.” George Clooney was on that list. In fact, I didn’t want to even interview him. Just a hug would be nice. Because a publicist wouldn’t freak out about that. Or Stacy Kiebler. No, not at all. I was kidding, of course, but I was also serious.

I was in the middle of interviewing Paul Feig (the director of Bridesmaids—who is, without a doubt—the nicest director I’ve ever met), when I saw Clooney slowly approaching. This, you see, is a reporter’s biggest nightmare. How do you excuse yourself from a lesser known Hollywood figure to talk to one of the world’s biggest movie stars without coming across as well....fill in the blank here. And yet, in the nicest way possible, I said, "I’m sorry Paul, I have George Clooney coming right up. Do you mind if I try to snag him?" Paul, ever so accommodating, stepped right out of the way as I called out, "George! Can I ask you one question for Glamour?"

George made eye contact—with those smoldering, sexy eyes, and said, "Sure, although I’ll have to make it pretty quick since they’re ushering me inside." And with that—my body shaking, my heart pounding—I said, "I just wrote an article about the 5 people I most want to interview at the Golden Globes, and you’re on it! But all I really want is a hug!" (I honestly couldn’t believe I had the chutzpah to ask that. I mean, really!) To my amazement, he reached out his arm, gave me a come-hither look, and gave me the most wonderful hug and kiss a girl could ever get from her Hollywood crush.
The media descended like vultures, all dying over the fact that this was actually taking place, and Paul Feig, still waiting patiently off to the side, was smiling like a proud parent who just watched his kid get proposed to or something. As I slowly let go, my permanent giddy smile slowly gave way to a horrified look when I realized that my bronzer had totally wiped off on his suit jacket. (And knowing the folks that dress George Clooney, he was probably wearing a one-of-a-kind Armani). You’ve got to be kidding. Not only does the nicest guy in Hollywood indulge my crazy request, but then I ruin his suit? (As Sofia Vergara would say, "Ay yi yi!") But Clooney was cool, and gracious, and said, "Don’t worry about," before running inside for the show.
Albert Brooks was nearby and started cracking up. I guess if Albert Brooks is laughing, I’m OK—I think. And with that, my friends, a dream that I never even thought would happen, did. Of course, as soon as George appeared to present at the awards, I nervously watched to make sure my makeup would not be making an appearance with him. For the record, thankfully it did not. But at that moment, I knew that should he win an award of his own that night (and make his way back to the press room), I’d have to stand up and apologize. And what do you know, but he did. Of course he did! He’s George Clooney! So when he walked into the press room, I took the mic and said, "George first of all, congratulations on your award. Secondly, thank you for the hug. And third, I am so sorry about the make-up!" The press room cracked up, and George replied—in his ever charming and sarcastic sense of humor, "Oh, don’t worry about it! It only took me an hour to get out, but we’re all good now."

And you know what? I was more than good. I was over-the-moon great. Oh, and by the way, Paul Feig came back to finish our interview.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 04:34

Im the same as you Cinderella. Also had the chance to date a very wealthy, but much older man when I was in my twenties, and couldnt do it. Life is not about money or materialism to me. Its about the heart and soul of an individual, and closer to my age.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 15 Jan 2012, 06:01

I'm so happy that he won! Brad and George are always fun to see together, they really get on well, and neither one takes themselves too serious. Well don't really care about the new GF one way or another, not that it's a NY resolution of mine but I'am trying not to care, but I will agree that she takes better care of him on RC, than ex's have.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 15 Jan 2012, 08:31

playfuldeb wrote:Im the same as you Cinderella. Also had the chance to date a very wealthy, but much older man when I was in my twenties, and couldnt do it. Life is not about money or materialism to me. Its about the heart and soul of an individual, and closer to my age.

i totally agree! without chemistry it just doesn't work Crying or Very sad
just can't buy chemistry
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 15 Jan 2012, 08:53

ok u dated older guys and didn't like that so G is exception for u if u met him and u are younger u would date him or not ?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:24

Thanks for finding the make up on jacket story silly girl and the pictures about it lolo. Makes fun reading ! Thumbs up!

I think the kiss with SK looks normal for the occasion and she does have her hand on his face which shows warmth to me.

The hug for Brad was his usual "empathy" hug for someone who he'd beaten, I've seen him do it before on such occasions.
Here's hoping we'll see it all play out again at the Golden Globes when he wins Hoorah!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 11:29

Stan
why the glasses?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 15 Jan 2012, 12:33

lolo wrote:ok u dated older guys and didn't like that so G is exception for u if u met him and u are younger u would date him or not ?

Hi, Lolo... I don't think you heard what I said... Please go back and read my post. The man I dated was a lot richer than George and good looking. So please... come to your own conclusion.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:24

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:28

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:34

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:32

Lovely picture laetval, thanks.
I always love those type of casual photos, of any occasion, more than the posed ones.

More to come tonight Hoorah!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 15 Jan 2012, 17:00

IMO I think george looks really good with girl in picture 7. He doesn't look older like he does with Stacy.
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 17:08

great hair
man
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:37

George looked nice, glad I got to see the vodeos Smile
nice speech about the dad, that was sweet!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jan 2012, 20:52

Some more pictures here

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2