George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing

+26
Tigerina
LornaDoone
lelacorb
cindigirl
fluffy
doris day
blubelle
sandwiches
bunny
Vi
Atalante
bellybaby
noodle
watching
lolo"layla"
Merlin
Ello
sisieq
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
Casey
melbert
PigLove
lucy
Lighterside
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is George's relationship with Betty a PR-invented romance?

Yes, I think it's 100% fake and they're not dating at all except when the cameras are on them

Yes, I think it's fake, but they also see each other in private

No, I think they're genuinely dating but also using the publicity when it suits them

No, they're genuinely dating and they can't control what the press says about them

No, he's gay.

View results

Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing

Post by sandwiches Wed 02 Mar 2011, 20:48

I just joined this forum and I will admit it's mostly for the pics. Smile I didn't know anything about GC's life before. I didn't know he was such a pig. Shocked
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing

Post by Merlin Wed 02 Mar 2011, 20:52

Hi Sandwiches...nice to have a Canadian member...best just looking at the photies and not reading the words LOL.....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 02 Mar 2011, 20:55

Merlin wrote:Hi Sandwiches...nice to have a Canadian member...best just looking at the photies and not reading the words LOL.....

I am beginning to see that. Laughing Thanks for the welcome!
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 02 Mar 2011, 22:28

Welcome Sandwiches,now you know!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 02 Mar 2011, 23:47

Other than those of us who follow his career as closely as we do - I don't think the public gives a flying fig who he dates or who he beds. They see his films if the reviews are decent, maybe pick up on the stories or his good deeds and forget the rest.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 03 Mar 2011, 02:07

if he really did not ilke anything i mean ANYTHING of her even if she is a pitbull ,i dont think it would be so difficult to finish the story,i always thought and this is what everybody thinks in italy ,that this started as a pr;may be with the time passing they found a way to stay together that suits to both of them;i agree that no normal woman would accept this kind of relation ;in tha present time this is ok for both,when he will be really bored he can close with a certain amount of money and thats all;if its true that he gave her the house i cabo may be it could be a start for that

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:36

Hey Doris Day, sing us a song ! cheers
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 04 Mar 2011, 00:15

for atalante:que sera sera,whatever will be will be,the future is not ours to see que sera sera

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 04 Mar 2011, 02:25

Brava! Brava!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 04 Mar 2011, 04:19

doris day wrote:if he really did not ilke anything i mean ANYTHING of her even if she is a pitbull ,i dont think it would be so difficult to finish the story
I agree. He's not being forced into doing anything he doesn't want to. Whatever we think of her antics, he's giving tacit approval of them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 04 Mar 2011, 10:52

doris day wrote:for atalante:que sera sera,whatever will be will be,the future is not ours to see que sera sera

Great, I'm missing the audio though. Loud hailer
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:28

Hi Sandwiches, I'm a newby too! My eyes have been opened a little more since joining this site, not sure if it's for the better though! He is a guy after all, and maybe the "animal" phase isn't through just yet! Maybe it's a "50" thing?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 04 Mar 2011, 13:05

With George it's just one very long phase.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 04 Mar 2011, 14:26

Hey everybody. Good to be here. Thanks Katie. You know, I've been trying for a long time to like Eli, without success. Her one saving grace for me was her love for animals, that is until I saw her hanging her dog from his harness. Well, he seems to like her and as long as he's happy, I'm happy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 04 Mar 2011, 15:00

Hi cindigirl. Hello and welcome back! cheers
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 04 Mar 2011, 18:51

Ah, more pigeons in the pigeoncage ! Hello!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 04 Mar 2011, 23:11

That's alot of bird poo Atlanta! Good thing we have Katie to clean up after us. LOL Welcome New people.Don't ever be afraid to post what you think we are a friendly lot here, not too many Eli supporters but it is a Clooney forum. Your better then me cindigirl I don't even find her love of animals a redeeming feature, I think it was when she adopted that dog then dumped it on someone else....as for Piero we should all be happy she doesn't have a baby they are alot harder to dangle on harnesses, so I've heard! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 04 Mar 2011, 23:58

Elizabeth Hurley, the real Elizabeth Hurley is up for a part in Wonder Woman. She will be playing an evil villain. How come Betta didn't get the gig? Isn't she sometimes called Elizabeth Hurley?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Mar 2011, 00:00

When I saw that Blubelle, I started laughing so hard!! I thought, OH NO, Eli is going to be in Wonder Woman!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 05 Mar 2011, 00:06

Melbert, I saw a picture of Elizabeth Hurley and they do have the same coloring. IMO Hurley is much prettier than Betabuns.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Mar 2011, 00:42

MUCH prettier! Don't like some of her clothing choices, but still alot more stylish that our Eli!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Mar 2011, 02:31

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be cleaning up? Didn't you guys see the roster I pinned up on the fridge door!?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 05 Mar 2011, 02:33

No!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Mar 2011, 02:37

Me too! Didn't see no roster. Did you use the right color crayon? Magenta I think!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 05 Mar 2011, 02:39

Yes!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Mar 2011, 02:42

Censored to the lot of yous!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Mar 2011, 02:43

OK, I'll mop up the slop...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 05 Mar 2011, 04:43

Katiedot wrote:Oh wait, I'm supposed to be cleaning up? Didn't you guys see the roster I pinned up on the fridge door!?

Okay, since no one will fess up I will. We didn't bother reading the roster because none of us have been around the fridge door because its empty.

Take note that we did clean up after our Oscar party! Mopping up the mess

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Mar 2011, 04:48

Ah well, if you'd read the roster, you'd know whose turn it was to re-stock the fridge!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 05 Mar 2011, 05:58

Pretty sure I did it some time last week...or it might have been my own birdcage I cleaned up! Do we get stars then a treat if we do it?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 05 Mar 2011, 18:09

We should get some kind of a reward! That's how it works, how about a trip to Como this summer??? TOOOOOO expensive for Katiedot, so well settle for more GC photos sans Bettabuns!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 05 Mar 2011, 18:11

Amen lucy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Mar 2011, 18:12

I would clean morning, noon and night for a chance to go to Como (only if he was there alone, okay maybe Gio too). I'll start cleaning right now Katie. But, in the meantime, I'll look at pics with Lucy!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Mar 2011, 17:18

[i]I do not know if this love will last, but george has changed, at least when in
laglio, there are no more girls out of Villa Oleandra but just friends
or families of friends and ely is always present. When I sleep in milan
home of Ely and George go to buy bread in the neighborhood store and
picture the two of them caress and pamper you are stolen by
paparazzi hidden and so they are always blurry. Years ago, when George
was in Milan and attended the same hotel in the center of the two
afternoon you could see the models get out of his room .... I do not think
his is gay! Ely has always had a lot of beautiful and famous men, but
has never advertised his report, his private life and did not
never accepted the treason, has always left who has not betrayed and
has never accepted the apology. [U]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 15 Mar 2011, 20:51

I only want to make a comment about earlier comments. When Katie made the post that included the words "roster on the fridge" I read it as "rooster on the fridge."

For the life of me I couldn't figure out why the hell Katie was putting a rooster on a fridge.

It took me a couple of minutes of reading the responses to realize you meant a LIST of tasks to be assigned. Roster! Not Rooster!

I need new glasses!

What a Face
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Mar 2011, 21:30

Thanks Lelacorb for the local viewpoint.

@Lorna: words fail me!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 15 Mar 2011, 23:01

LOL Lorna that is so funny......not that would require alot of cleaning up after!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Mar 2011, 01:21

I won't be doing any rooster cleaning - sorry!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 16 Mar 2011, 05:21

I meant NOW that would require alot of cleaning not NOT. But it is great stuff for the garden... I grew up around chickens we had the best roses in the street but the noisiest yard!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 16 Mar 2011, 12:35

I've just planted roses, but it sounds as if I've fed them wrong.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Mar 2011, 22:28

lelacorb wrote: do not know if this love will last, but george has changed, at least when in
laglio, there are no more girls out of Villa Oleandra but just friends
or families of friends and ely is always present. When I sleep in milan
home of Ely and George go to buy bread in the neighborhood store and
picture the two of them caress and pamper you are stolen by
paparazzi hidden and so they are always blurry. Years ago, when George
was in Milan and attended the same hotel in the center of the two
afternoon you could see the models get out of his room .... I do not think
his is gay! Ely has always had a lot of beautiful and famous men, but
has never advertised his report, his private life and did not
never accepted the treason, has always left who has not betrayed and
has never accepted the apology.

Hi and thanks for posting your information. I figured English is not your first language (if at all and also not a problem) so please don't take this post the wrong way - only trying to get some clarification. I love you

When I sleep in milan home of Ely - are you saying you are there at the same time? George has stayed at her Milan home and not a hotel? So I'm reading that you have met George?

Ely has always had a lot of beautiful and famous men, but has never advertised his report, his private life - Well, not able to say that about her now. LOL!

Hope you stick around and join in the fun with all the other threads!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 00:06

I voted for 100% fake.

First, because he wants men to envy him and he wants his female fans to know and understand that they have no chance with him unless they have smutty appearance and a hot body, (or what a man considers a hot body.) Rolling Eyes

I think it is all about image for George with the women he dates. Since I have observed him ( a few years now) I think he has enjoyed Lisa Snowdon's company most. They didn't seem as fake.The times I have seen him with her he looks most relaxed and comfortable in his own skin. I think the two of them looked like they were good friends more than anything else. JMO
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 17 Mar 2011, 03:05

Tigerina, I also use to think LS was a special relationship but that changed for me over time and others opinions that were around during the Lisa years.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:59

Maybe when he first started seeing her in 2000 it was good, but by the time he got back together with her in about 2004 again he didn't look at any point happy to be with her in public.

To be honest, I haven't seen him look particularly comfortable or happy with any of his girlfriends in the past 10 years. I'm not sure if this is a sympton of his poor relationships or just the way he is. In fact, I was absolutely certain that his relationship with Sarah Larson was almost entirely contractual and for publicity.

@Sis: I think lelacorb's comments are due to language. I'd guess what she means is that when she (lela) is in Milan which is Betty's home town, not when she (lela) is in Betty's Milan home, but of course I could be totally wrong.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Fri 18 Mar 2011, 01:00

I didn't even know much about George through that time. I was more of a Brad fan but I remember seeing George with Lisa at some premiere. Maybe it was Oceans 11, can't remember for sure. But I remember thinking he is really comfortable with that girl. Didn't she tak about how George is no different than any other man with his farts and his boyish immaturity? I remember watching something back then that had her on it talking about George.

Lucy what did you hear that made you think differently?
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 18 Mar 2011, 02:48

It was comments about their time together in comparison with other GF's, that led me to believe that it wasn't all that special.What Katiedot said in above comment is a good example.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Mar 2011, 05:32

Lisa had a big mouth which was part of her downfall. You always knew when she was seeing him cause she always told everyone. She also played the I'm there but not really game that Eli has gotten so good at. I do prefer Lisa to Eli but Lisa went too far last time around so I doubt she will be back again. Plus he looked so over her so quickly......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:04

IMHO,it seemed that the second time around it was to put Krista in her place, rub it in her face(I don't need you) kind of thing. Lisa was a good way to do that. I'd always read that the 1st time they got along "like a house on fire" i'm guessing that's a good thing.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 18 Mar 2011, 17:27

lucy wrote:IMHO,it seemed that the second time around it was to put Krista in her place, rub it in her face(I don't need you) kind of thing. Lisa was a good way to do that. I'd always read that the 1st time they got along "like a house on fire" i'm guessing that's a good thing.

I agree. I'm thinking Krista ended badly and that's why the "I never dated her" came about. IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Mar 2011, 22:21

I think Krista was just too "clingy" for George. She wanted him to be Jake's daddy blah, blah, blah. But, for him to totally NOT acknowledge her as a former seems a little strange to me.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next