George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by lovelylois Wed 07 Dec 2011, 00:20

She always on her tweets seem cryptic to me. Even though it may not be Einstein. His fans knows he owns spaniel. I think it is very interesting in the picture she does not identify the baby or the dog. I think it is for people to keep guessing. If that was my baby or friends baby I wouldn't want it to be all over the internet. Using a baby as a way to get attention is not good, especially it is not even hers.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by it's me Wed 07 Dec 2011, 00:21

RIGHT
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 07 Dec 2011, 00:26

Yeah, I don't think that's Einstein. Doesn't she advocate for a cocker spaniel shelter? Maybe she got a dog from there, and that would explain her relationship to that particular shelter?

Interesting that her two great loves are a baby (who isn't hers LOL) and a dog. I think this is her retort to George saying that he'll never marry again, a story that made the rounds today.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 07 Dec 2011, 00:33

JJ wrote:Stacy made a response on the following tweet: RT@ashlangrose: It was me who said I wanted to marry Ryan Reynolds, not @stacyKeibler. She has George! Stacy answered with: "Tryin'to get me in trouble? Ha! Smile

Isn't Stacy admitting just now that she is not allowed to tweet directly about George?? Is that why she is always so cryptic about using his name ........

I think what she's referring to here is the statement she made in a recent interview about marrying Ryan Reynolds. Can't remember who the interview was with, but it was when the interviewer brought up how she stated a few years ago that if there were ever a rumor that she was engaged to George Clooney she'd run with it. He suggested that her prediction was close to coming true. Her reply was along the lines of, yeah, and now I'd like to predict being engaged to Ryan Reynolds. I thought at the time that it was a strange remark to make in a broadcast interview. I know she's not comfortable dodging those questions yet, but it seemed unnecessary to suggest she is interested in someone other than George. I take this tweet as more of an "ix-nay on the Ryan Eynolds-ray!"
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 07 Dec 2011, 00:44

Casey wrote:Yeah, I don't think that's Einstein. Doesn't she advocate for a cocker spaniel shelter? Maybe she got a dog from there, and that would explain her relationship to that particular shelter?

Interesting that her two great loves are a baby (who isn't hers LOL) and a dog. I think this is her retort to George saying that he'll never marry again, a story that made the rounds today.

I thought the same thing about the dog, but she couldn't be that nuts, right? To go out and buy the exact same dog as the man she's dating? Just to be able to post pictures like that? Einstein better watch it if this thing goes south; she may go all Fatal Attraction and boil him up! Eeek!

My conspiracy theory for today...

When Eli got the boot, it was just after that "I'm living the fairytale with my man and I will be married" interview. Literally DAYS after that was published. I know some believed that part of George's breakup MO is to have the girl publicly mention marriage/babies, and then go the old "we just wanted different things" route, so he comes out of the whole thing fresh as a daisy. Might, just might, the combination of baby pics and the "I'm not meant to get married/will NEVER be a father" article released on the same day be a preview of an imminent announcement? Question
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Dec 2011, 01:08

cracy posted a pic of her goddaughter in early sept and the baby in today's pic looks like the same baby except it has not grown one inch in the ensuing three months!!!!!! And this is when babies REALLY grow!!

Look at the dog and compare it to the one of Einstein taken on Aug 9 at George's house. Unless George has changed Einstein's collar - today's pic has a different collar. Both collars are on a silver coloured chain, but Aug one there is a small top tag of it looks like two or three black teardrop shapes as the link to the bottom round tag. Today's pic shows a link to a small round tag which attaches to a larger round tag with a doggy foot print design - which is exactly the same as clipart type pics of a doggy paw on the pages of Camp Cocker's 2012 calendar!!! Granted that may well be where George got Einstein, but George didn't have that tag on his collar in August.

And, look at the grey on the dog's face - Aug 9 pic Einstein's grey is under his nose and onto the sides of his top lips/jowls. Today's pic the grey is under his bottom jaw and there doesn't seem to be any grey on his jowls. And Aug 9 pic Einstein has grey on his feet, today's pic - no grey!!!

And no, I don't agree with putting pics of someone else's baby on a very public site like twitter either. And considering some of the scumbags that follow cracy on twitter, I'd be less than impressed if it were my baby. Actually, I'm less than impressed and it's not even my baby.

If this particular tweet was a retort to George as Casey suggests, WTF is she trying to do? Convert him to wanting kids? Yeah, pics of babies with a dog that looks like his is really gonna do it cracy - NOT!!! Her nic-name with the paps might be cray cray because she does crazy things, but if this is a pay-back to George, then she's crazy in a whole extra way.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Dec 2011, 01:12

Missa wrote:I thought the same thing about the dog, but she couldn't be that nuts, right? To go out and buy the exact same dog as the man she's dating? Just to be able to post pictures like that? Einstein better watch it if this thing goes south; she may go all Fatal Attraction and boil him up! Eeek!

My conspiracy theory for today...

When Eli got the boot, it was just after that "I'm living the fairytale with my man and I will be married" interview. Literally DAYS after that was published. I know some believed that part of George's breakup MO is to have the girl publicly mention marriage/babies, and then go the old "we just wanted different things" route, so he comes out of the whole thing fresh as a daisy. Might, just might, the combination of baby pics and the "I'm not meant to get married/will NEVER be a father" article released on the same day be a preview of an imminent announcement? Question

She might "foster" a dog for a day from Camp Cocker, but not actually adopt it giving the reason that she lives in an apartment and travels a lot.

Interesting theory about the breakup MO. Yes, quite interesting.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 07 Dec 2011, 01:27

Missa I like your conspiracy theory sounds like a good lifetime made for tv movie and Charley I also don't think it is a retort for the articles going around about George not having children and I don't think she is trying to convert George to wanting children.
I do think she wants the attention and is pushing so hard for the attention she is not thinking it all through. There seems to be some sort of agenda that she has for her career right now. She is probably dying to tweet about her and George, but she can't. With her fan base I can't believe she thinks they are interested in her baby and dog picture. If her tweet or facebook page was for friends only, putting the baby picture would be ok, but with her fan base, that is creepy to me.

Also, one more thought maybe George got a second dog from the rescue place. Many people do that if their successfull with the first. And If she did get the same dog as George, that's weird.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 07 Dec 2011, 01:52

Are you sure the book UNBROKEN isn't about her? Smile
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 07 Dec 2011, 01:53

Why does the song "crazy" come to my mind whenever I read her tweets?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Dec 2011, 03:09

Missa wrote:
JJ wrote:Stacy made a response on the following tweet: RT@ashlangrose: It was me who said I wanted to marry Ryan Reynolds, not @stacyKeibler. She has George! Stacy answered with: "Tryin'to get me in trouble? Ha! Smile

Isn't Stacy admitting just now that she is not allowed to tweet directly about George?? Is that why she is always so cryptic about using his name ........

I think what she's referring to here is the statement she made in a recent interview about marrying Ryan Reynolds. Can't remember who the interview was with, but it was when the interviewer brought up how she stated a few years ago that if there were ever a rumor that she was engaged to George Clooney she'd run with it. He suggested that her prediction was close to coming true. Her reply was along the lines of, yeah, and now I'd like to predict being engaged to Ryan Reynolds. I thought at the time that it was a strange remark to make in a broadcast interview. I know she's not comfortable dodging those questions yet, but it seemed unnecessary to suggest she is interested in someone other than George. I take this tweet as more of an "ix-nay on the Ryan Eynolds-ray!"

Missa, she was being interviewed by Ashlan on E! News (the interview is somewhere here on COH, but I didn't go look for it), and it WAS Ashlan who made the comment about Ryan, NOT Stacy. Someone must have called Stacy out on it, as many other people thought that Stacy said it too. But, she didn't.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 07 Dec 2011, 03:24

According to this interview, posted on the general Stacy thread, she did say it:

What Do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Have Planned for the Holidays?

Today 2:12 PM PST by Natalie Finn
Stacy Keibler, George Clooney Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

It's going to be a very Keibler Christmas for George Clooney this year.

"We're going to be having a lot of friends and family going together this year, so it will be fun," Stacy Keibler dished to E! News about her holiday plans, including a Yuletide vacation with her parents—which, for the first time, will be feauturing a very special guest appearance by her Oscar-winning boyfriend.

Here's to new traditions!

READ: George on Stacy: She can "kick my ass"

Keibler says that the "pressure's off," however, because Clooney has already met her folks (as she has met his).

"It will be easy and it will be relaxing," she says.

That sounds suspiciously like the couple's Thanksgiving weekend, which they spent triple-dating in Cabo San Lucas with Molly Sims, Cindy Crawford and their hubbies.

While she joked about it three years ago, before they even knew each other, obviously Keibler knows that a rumor about her being engaged to Clooney would carry much more weight now than it did then.

So she's turning the tables!

"You have to really be careful with this, I guess, what you say," Keibler acknowledges now. "If that works...I really hope i could be engaged to Ryan Reynolds! Yeah, the power of manifesting!"

Well, before the sexiest men alive start dueling for the lady's hand, we'll just wish Stacy and George (and Ryan) a very happy holiday season and be done with it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't realize she used this particular phrasing ("I really hope") and repeated the thought in the same breath ("yeah, the power of manifesting"). That strikes me as even more disrespectful. It's just not cool.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 07 Dec 2011, 03:32

She's home!

Ultra HQ] Stacy Keibler – Out in West Hollywood After a Gym Workout – December 5, 2011
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LINK
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Dec 2011, 03:34

Watch the video. At 1.16m Ashlan says "Ryan Reynolds", not Stacy. They did a pisspoor job of transcribing the interview in their write-up.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Dec 2011, 03:35

and George was with Grant!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 07 Dec 2011, 06:19

melbert wrote:Watch the video. At 1.16m Ashlan says "Ryan Reynolds", not Stacy. They did a pisspoor job of transcribing the interview in their write-up.

Missa, melbert is correct. The British E news article got it wrong. Interviewer reminded Cray about her quote about liking the idea of a rumor of being engaged to George and showed the video clip from a red carpet. Since Cray is dating George now, Interviewer said something like wishful thinking might work. So Interviewer said I'll start the rumor that I'm engaged to Ryan Reynolds.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 07 Dec 2011, 10:08

VIDEO : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Dec 2011, 11:19

Oooh what a great disguise sunglasses a baseball cap and another workout outfit. Sure fooled the paps....LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Dec 2011, 13:02

Notice too that she told the assistant about the paps because the assistant turns round and looks straight at the camera.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Dec 2011, 13:22

Does anybody notice that she doesn't stand still for a minute? She is constantly shifting from foot to foot when they're not moving around the store. Also notice, she didn't pick out a single item. Wonder if she got this personal attention before George.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 07 Dec 2011, 16:37

My question is, when you are the ONLY one in the store wearing sunglasses, how does that make you "hide" for the cameras. Doesn't it draw MORE attention to you instead? I'm sorry, but for all her dancing around like she had to go pee and trying to look casual so as not to appear like she is loving the attention, you could TOTALLY tell she was loving the attention. I refuse to be fooled or sucked in by this act not matter who it is. JMO as always.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 07 Dec 2011, 17:13

zizi wrote:Therefore, I will take your experience and knowledge of the forum “process” into consideration which means:

1. I am already p*ssed,
2. I will stop posting for some time,
3. I will get over it and start all over again.

Zizi Crying or Very sad don't Sad Nooo. Please Crying or Very sad
Please come back...
...tomorrow. O.K.? Neutral

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 07 Dec 2011, 17:23

Aw, c'mon, Zizi!! You will miss out on all the fun, here!! It is getting too close to Christmas to be in a bad mood.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 07 Dec 2011, 17:39

I am wondering how many '+' votes Madsky still needs till the red line disappears completely ?!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 07 Dec 2011, 19:12

My guess would be that it takes 10 "+" to get rid of 1"-". Mine was no.8th and I still can see a little bit of red.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Dec 2011, 02:33

I thought this was interesting I guess Stacy and Chris Evans might have been an item because they were caught in a warm embrace outside some function or party, looks like they are dressed up. She seems to like the neck hold thing. This was posted Jan 2011 Very Happy

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Dec 2011, 03:13

I don't think it ever goes away, it just gets smaller. Let's keep + it and see what happens.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 08 Dec 2011, 04:11

I did no. ten and it says 90%. The red didn't change at all.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 08 Dec 2011, 04:22

We have 10 votes, but one of them was "-", so actually we have 9"+", maybe one more will do.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 08 Dec 2011, 06:04

I imagine there will be some red left no matter how many vote green, otherwise what's the point of having the choice. But that's not to say that we shouldn't try to get that red line as narrow as possible. I voted about third or fourth, so we need to call in everyone who hasn't voted:

COME ON GROUP - VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh, we can't vote often can we, LOL!!!)
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Dec 2011, 09:39

This was from 6th December - don't think it was posted before?

Her commentwas "My two loves"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:02

The pic wasn't posted Katie, but the comments about it start with Missa's here.

Missa wrote:The Latest:

Stacy Keibler
My two loves ... say.ly/Qza15P5
3 hours ago via WhoSay

...along with a picture of a baby and a familiar looking black cocker spaniel. Not sure if having George come home to you and a baby and his dog is a good idea, Cray-cray. It's awfully close to what he really doesn't want.

i think only the discussion on how to make madsky's red line smaller stopped the comments about the inappropriateness of posting a pic of someone else's baby on a public twitter account. Of course since that one she's posted the pic of the old man on the treadmill, which many have also found to be quite distasteful. Does she ever get subject's (or the subject's parent/guardian's) permission to put pics of them "out there" for viewing by her horny not-quite-gentlemanly-followers? The idea of some of the guys that have posted questionable responses to some of her tweets looking at the baby makes my blood run cold.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Dec 2011, 18:46

Charley wrote:The pic wasn't posted Katie, but the comments about it start with Missa's here.

Missa wrote:The Latest:

Stacy Keibler
My two loves ... say.ly/Qza15P5
3 hours ago via WhoSay

...along with a picture of a baby and a familiar looking black cocker spaniel. Not sure if having George come home to you and a baby and his dog is a good idea, Cray-cray. It's awfully close to what he really doesn't want.

i think only the discussion on how to make madsky's red line smaller stopped the comments about the inappropriateness of posting a pic of someone else's baby on a public twitter account. Of course since that one she's posted the pic of the old man on the treadmill, which many have also found to be quite distasteful. Does she ever get subject's (or the subject's parent/guardian's) permission to put pics of them "out there" for viewing by her horny not-quite-gentlemanly-followers? The idea of some of the guys that have posted questionable responses to some of her tweets looking at the baby makes my blood run cold.

I was thinking that also of the elderly man on the treadmill. He goes into a club for a little exercise and maybe some privacy and ends up on stacy's twitter page. Evil or Very Mad In some of the health clubs in Illinois you are not allowed to have any cell phone use, except for designated areas and no pictures are allowed to be taken with any device.' There is a lawsuit that was filed against a health club and a guy who took a picture of this nice looking woman working out in a health club, without her permission and got out on the internet. She was pissed, so she sued. Now the health clubs in the area don't let you use your cell phone.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 08 Dec 2011, 19:57

I am going back to she is not so bright. I am sure her friend knew or now knows the baby's picture is on twitter, but not a great idea with all of her followers and the crazies in the world. It is not like she really knows all those people who follow her. Now the only thing about the older gentleman on the treadmill you can't really see his face so she might be okay with that one. Still at the very least it is rude if he didn't know.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Dec 2011, 23:48

lovelylois wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought this was interesting I guess Stacy and Chris Evans might have been an item because they were caught in a warm embrace outside some function or party, looks like they are dressed up. She seems to like the neck hold thing. This was posted Jan 2011 Very Happy
IMHO they were not "caught up in a warm embrace" it looks to me Cray was wasted and she did all the work. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:05

lovelylois wrote:
I'm curious about this woman pic - was her face shown or just her back? Thanks!

I deleted the "excess" and ended up with the wrong paragraph. LOL! Was asking about the lawsuit you brought up. Thanks! As someone else said, we can't see this guys face.

Last edited by sisieq on Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:12; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:09

Re the baby pic: its her goddaughter so I'm thinking the bay's mother knows. IMHO its from the same time she posted the baby pic a few months ago. Baby looks about the same in growth, baby is still nude and still on white blankets. Pretty odd that happening months later. Only difference there is a dog that ALMOST looks like Einstein. and the baby is at a different angle.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:13

[quote="sisieq"]
lovelylois wrote:
I'm curious about this woman pic - was her face shown or just her back? Thanks!

/quote]

If you are talking about the lawsuit with woman in the gym I did not see the photo from what I read it was taken by the guy from across the room, but I am not sure if it was a front or back shot. The one stacy took of the elderly man was a back shot.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:16

LOL, yes, I edited my post and clarified while you posted your comment.

So 2 days and NO tweets, not even a quote or a business tweet.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:29

spacey?

wot does it mean?
too much space in her head?

how about Lisa's Children Mending Heart? I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:46

it's me wrote:spacey?

wot does it mean?
too much space in her head?

Just another crazy nickname for her. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Dec 2011, 01:08

sisieq wrote:LOL, yes, I edited my post and clarified while you posted your comment.

So 2 days and NO tweets, not even a quote or a business tweet.

I notice when she is quite she is traveling with George. I wonder if he is taking her to Australia with him. Time will tell. We will soon know. She will probably post a picture on twitter from a window of her hotel saying how beautiful the city is or she is in love with the city. Then pictures of her having a drink somewhere. Her PR people probably set up an interview on one of those gossip shows like Access Hollywood so she can sell something. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 01:16

Unless he's making a vacation of it, its a 1 day seminar next week.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 09 Dec 2011, 01:19

Actually - George is going to the lunch and then speaking from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. So it's actually only a half-day thing. It's not like all the speakers are on stage all day and it's a group discussion. Martha Stewart is on first and is also going to some sort of (separate to George) lunch.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 01:26

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Listening to Christmas music in the car. Makes me think how fast this year has flown by. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
1 minute ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 09 Dec 2011, 01:49

So, unless she out and out lying - she's not travelling with George.

She probably only tweeted because everyone has been saying for nearly 24 hours that she hasn't tweeted since the dinner "date".
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 01:57

What Do Charlie Sheen and George Clooney's Girlfriend Have in Common?Today 5:30 PM PST by Marc Malkin and Brett Malec

Should George Clooney be worried?

We just got word that the actor's gal Stacy Keibler may be hanging out this weekend with tiger blood titan Charlie Sheen!

So what's the deal?

We can exclusively reveal that Sheen and Keibler are two of the celeb presenters at Spike TV's Video Game Awards this Saturday at Sony Studios. The former Two and a Half Men star will be presenting the award for Best Shooter, while Keibler will be presenting the world premiere of a trailer for a big upcoming video game.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 02:22

If George wants to be refreshed after the time difference, he needs to fly out Saturday or quite possibly Fri because of the time difference - its at least a 14 hour flight from Los Angeles. I was looking at the flight schedule on Qantus. She's at Spike awards on Sat night. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Dec 2011, 02:29

Charley wrote:So, unless she out and out lying - she's not travelling with George.

She probably only tweeted because everyone has been saying for nearly 24 hours that she hasn't tweeted since the dinner "date".
I vote for that! What do you mean by your first part?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 09 Dec 2011, 02:38

sisieq wrote:If George wants to be refreshed after the time difference, he needs to fly out Saturday or quite possibly Fri because of the time difference - its at least a 14 hour flight from Los Angeles. I was looking at the flight schedule on Qantus. She's at Spike awards on Sat night. LOL!
You beat me to it Sisieq! Someone on CU posted an article about his visit to Australia and they mentioned that she would NOT be accompanying him and it was going to be a short visit for him. Too bad Stacy! You'll be in your element though at Spike!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next