George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF

4 posters

Go down

George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF Empty George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF

Post by laetval Sun 13 Nov 2011, 09:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(extract only)
George Clooney left Sameera Reddy tongue-tied

In fact, the actress who was recently complimented on her style by actor George Clooney was left tongue-tied recently. "When I was at the Toronto Film Festival, promoting my Bengali film that won a National Award, George Clooney walked up to me and complimented my sari. It was the first time I was so star-struck in my life. I was tongue tied and didn't utter a word. My friend, who was sitting behind me, pinched me, urging me to say something, but I was too gobsmacked to reply. When Clooney realized that the conversation wasn't going anywhere, he left and I lost the opportunity to speak to him! I regret that, so I now want him on my BBM list so that I can ping him whenever I'm too tongue tied to speak to him," she quips.
In fact, the leggy lass who wondered until recently where all eligible bachelors are, says she has been dealing with a lot of male attention lately. "I think my stars changed quite a bit in the last six months. Earlier I'd ask, 'Where are the men?' But now I'm suddenly being asked out a lot... help!" exclaims Sameera.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF Empty Re: George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF

Post by melbert Sun 13 Nov 2011, 13:42

So meeting George can be a life-altering experience? Sign me up!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF Empty Re: George complimented Sameera Reddy at TIFF

Post by Pari Sun 13 Nov 2011, 14:39

You are saying..., George is going to get all tongue-tied and wobbly wobbles and wildly ballooning when he meets you Mel? Very Happy Oh WOW!!! Just that thought, makes it so RED HOT!!! cheers
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Nov 2011, 16:56

Yup Pari! He'll never look further after he meets me!!! cyclops
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 13 Nov 2011, 17:00

GO Mel GO!!! Very Happy Finally, we shall get to see George+YOU for real!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! Give Flowers
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 13 Nov 2011, 23:04

Pari wrote:You are saying..., George is going to get all tongue-tied and wobbly wobbles and wildly ballooning when he meets you Mel? Very Happy Oh WOW!!! Just that thought, makes it so RED HOT!!! cheers

life could be so..... amazing!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down