George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and the slightly older fan at Tiff EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and the slightly older fan at Tiff

4 posters

Go down

George and the slightly older fan at Tiff Empty George and the slightly older fan at Tiff

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Sep 2017, 00:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So they've found her.......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and the slightly older fan at Tiff Empty Re: George and the slightly older fan at Tiff

Post by it's me Wed 13 Sep 2017, 00:37

Funny !!!!

(Can't do different)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George and the slightly older fan at Tiff Empty Re: George and the slightly older fan at Tiff

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Sep 2017, 19:46

This has now made the BBC News!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Sep 2017, 03:51

Canada granny squeezes George Clooney's face on red carpet

• 9 hours ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Image copyrightCOURTESY OF TIFF SHOT ON HUAWEI P10 SMARTPHONEImage captionElfriede Wolf gets her chance
When a Canadian grandmother met George Clooney, she did what many only dream of - she reached out and touched him.

A photo of Elfriede Wolf grabbing Mr Clooney's chiselled chin at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) has gone viral and inspired many parodies.

The two met on the red carpet while Mr Clooney was promoting his latest film, Suburbicon, at the festival.
"He is very handsome," she told the BBC. "It was over in a moment, I was just so, so taken by that."

Mrs Wolf, who would rather not give her age, said she was attending TIFF with her daughter when they spotted the heartthrob.
"We were just waiting at the barricade for him to come up and greet the viewers and all of a sudden he was just standing across from me," she said. "I said 'George! My daughter loves you.'"

Mr Clooney noticed her, turned and said "Oh my God!" she said.
"Before I know, I was holding his hand," she added.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Image copyrightREDDITImage captionParodies proliferated online
She doesn't remember planning to grab his chin, and thinks it must have happened when he reached out to touch her hand.
"It just happened that my hand touched his face," she said.

Far from being bothered, Mr Clooney appeared to genuinely enjoy himself, she continued.
"He was leaning over and had a big smile on him," she said.

The photo, which was snapped by a TIFF photographer, has since gone viral and earned Mrs Wolf considerable media attention.
On Reddit, users shared their own Photoshopped parodies of the image, likening it to depictions of the works of Jane Austen and Shakespeare.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by media savvy Thu 14 Sep 2017, 10:34

I suspect that deep down, Georgie boy was wishing that photo had gone viral with a sexy babe!

media savvy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

George and the slightly older fan at Tiff Empty what I meant was

Post by media savvy Thu 14 Sep 2017, 10:35

..... a sexy, much younger babe - eh Georgie?

media savvy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Sep 2017, 12:39

Razz geek jocolor sunny
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down