George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER Empty George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 12:46

I will be very cross with all our Italian posters if this turns out to be a magazine that they've not mentioned!

From Fit Fab celebs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER
I can’t believe that George Clooney is 50 years old. The Ocean’s Eleven actor still dominates as one of the sexiest men in Hollywood. There are very few men that are sexy with grey hair in my opinion and Clooney is at the top with Sean Connery.

Clooney currently stars in and directed the Ides of March, a political drama that also stars Ryan Gosling. Living in a luxurious Lake Como spread in Italy, he loves swimming in the lake with his skinny dipping friends: “It’s a tradition at my house!” Clooney revealed to Us magazine. “It’s funny. Some people skinny-dip, but I always go upstairs and put a suit on and then I jump in the lake.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER Empty Re: George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER

Post by cindigirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:29

Sure he gets into a bathing suit. He's afraid of having his picture taken "in the altogether". LOL I'd be surprised if he even did let his guests skinny dip, especially the women.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER Empty Re: George Clooney is Sexiest Gentlemen’s Quarterly EVER

Post by Cinderella Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:41

He actually says "suit" not bathing suit... That's too funny! George is hilarious! We love you, George! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:22

Don't think he's "afraid" of having his pic taken, just doesn't want to become "one of those". I agree with Cindy, pretty sure that the "suit" he puts on is regular trousers, shirt and jacket. It's part of the joke.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:29

Now we know why he likes to steal a suit from the films he makes - he's ruining them in the lake!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:32

G actually looks very sexy with a beard. Do other ladies in countries prefer that look? And I noticed his full, thick hair looks darker. I think that it emphasizes his eyes. Or maybe his very happy "bed warmer" likes to sleep with many different looking men. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down