George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by janieb Sun 18 Sep 2011, 07:30

Wow, they only identified her as "George Clooney's EX-girlfriend??? I didn't know that was a job title. But, then again................ Wink
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by watching Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:34

I registered at the DWTS site to comment on the boards and it did not ask for a location or zip code. I think if you register with ABC.com - the main site - which I assume you have to register with to vote on the show when it asks for those details.

Usually you have to ring in to vote on these types of shows as that is how the show makes the money. The dedicated numbers are more expensive than normal phone numbers and the network gets a percentage of the cost of each call. Web vote would not cost anything so the network would not be making any cash from those votes.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:47

janieb wrote:Wow, they only identified her as "George Clooney's EX-girlfriend??? I didn't know that was a job title. But, then again................ Wink

yeah his ex. french GF, Celine, did participate in some french reality show years after their relationship. Apparently you can cash on that for an awfully long time...
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:34

If anyone is going to tune in to watch DWTS, Betty and Val will be dancing the Cha Cha and will be the 7th couple to dance. Appears that half the dancers are doing the Cha Cha and the other half will be doing the Waltz so I guess both the judges and the audience will be able to make some comparisons.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:14

Lisa Snowden has been living off her relationship for years. I would be really pissed if after all these years people still asked about that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:30

That is why I was surprised when Eli said you can vote online. The phone votes get the show money, Internet votes won't. I do think that if someone is a real favourite they have ways of keeping them on no one really knows the number of votes they receive anyway! Look forward to a run down.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 13:34

melbert wrote:I'm sorry, but this doesn't feel right. I guess the others contact their friends and family and have them vote the maximum number of times they can, but apparently she feels she doesn't have enough friends and family here and is asking people in her native Italy to vote. I hope this doesn't get her in hot water. Really, I do. I'm not being sarcastic here. If she is really putting forth an effort and is trying her very best, then gets voted off, then so be it. That's the fair way.

Thanks Melbert, that's what I was trying to explain to Doris Day and Lelacorb when I first read in Italian blogs and later on Twitter that Elisabetta was asking for votes from Italians living in Italy. It didn't feel right to me either and I commented on the "legality" of this issue but I was attacked by Doris Day about "the fat lady in blue pants and the other in a red dress showing teets...and the people in the world starving with no money for food!!".
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 18 Sep 2011, 13:50

IF I remember (CRS) the voting has a time span after all dancers have competed, you have so many hours to vote, could that be why betta is suggesting that they vote on-line socimar the time difference in Italy?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 18 Sep 2011, 14:36

Melbert - if it got her disqualified, then it would be her own fault. The network could look at it very plainly and say that she was trying to cheat. What rules and regulations do they have to agree to before they do the show - no idea. Is she in breach of contract and terms of the show? Who knows?
But in general on these reality shows, people can and have gotten disqualified or eliminated from a show because they didn't comply with the rules that they were suppose to follow. How many people have been booted from Amazing Race or Idol for breaking the rules? That normal doesn't involve celebs though. If it did, think of the press that DWRS would get. That might be worth it to them.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 14:50

VOTING -- HOW IT WORKS:

Phone and text lines will stay open until 30 minutes after the end of the show in your local time zone (nighttime in Europe). Online voting will remain open until 11AM (Eastern Time)/ 8AM (Pacific Time) the following day (daytime in Europe).

Viewers can vote via phone and text message for their favorites ONLY on the night they perform; online voting ends at 11AM ET/8AM PT the day following the performances. To vote by text message, text the word "VOTE" to your favorite couple's number below from your AT&T phone. Message and data rates may apply.
Lines open at the beginning of each show for viewers to phone and text vote for their favorite couples and will stay open for 30 minutes after the end of the show in each time zone. The whole country can vote (did not mention “international” votes)

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 18 Sep 2011, 15:41

I don't know if the basketball player will be voted off first, but usually there will be someone who is just awful. No rhythm, plodding, etc. and they will be eliminated first because no one votes for them. After the terrible ones are gone, it comes down to fan base I think and/or if they are any good. Hard to say how long Betty will last.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Sep 2011, 15:57

dear SOCIM not worry about me, I do not watch those programs because I do not like and I will not vote for Betty. Of course I read the lies you read in this forum she is very easy to think that even if they prove to be the best, you will not be voting ever! Do you know where is his strength? In having agreed to participate in the program despite being conscious, of being hated by American women!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 18 Sep 2011, 16:05

So, you really don't have to see them dance to vote for them? I don't know if she would be disqualified if "illegal" votes came in, I think they would disqualify the votes, and they wouldn't count towards her.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Sep 2011, 16:09

And who could ensure that all those who vote have seen the program?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:20

lelacorb wrote:dear SOCIM not worry about me, I do not watch those programs because I do not like and I will not vote for Betty. Of course I read the lies you read in this forum she is very easy to think that even if they prove to be the best, you will not be voting ever! Do you know where is his strength? In having agreed to participate in the program despite being conscious, of being hated by American women!

No, Lelacord, she was asked to participate to DWTS over a year ago when she was still living in LA with George Clooney and she was at his side at every red carpet event. She declined the offer because she wanted to do San Remo instead (DWTS is twice a year) where she had more exposure (dance, interviews, presenting, etc.). When she broke up with Clooney she contacted DWTS because she did not want to live in Italy where, as she said “Italians do not appreciate the talent from people from their own country” and she was always critized there. She wanted a fresh start in the US and DWTS was a job that she thought she could do and get enough exposure (also by wearing skimpy clothes) to become a Hollywood star like she says she wants to do (last week in a TV interview with Mario Lopez she said that she wants to work in American TV). Her naked ad for Peta that came out a week before the DWTS is also a very good PR for her, so don’t think that she is this fragile and suffering human being, critized and dumped by all men she dates; she is shrewd, calculating and stubborn like a Sardinian donkey (they are famous for being stubborn, right?). If things don’t work out at DWTS she still has a fashion gallery lined up already that she is opening in October together with Valentina Micchetti (her friend and PR) to promote less known Italian designers’ fashion. It is called Fashion Pierre (from her dog Piero), so you see she is busy busy busy; DWTS, Peta, the shop…and who knows what else!!.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:23

lelacorb wrote:And who could ensure that all those who vote have seen the program?

I am not sure about that. Elisabetta said that Italians should use two California zip codes when registering with ABC.com and use a valid email. ABC will need to validate the emails and I think all emails coming from Italy should have .it at the end but I am not sure. If Italians called the toll-free numbers they could get through but they have to call within 30 minutes from the end of the show when in Italy is 3-4 in the morning.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:31

socimar wrote:If Italians called the toll-free numbers they could get through but they have to call within 30 minutes from the end of the show when in Italy is 3-4 in the morning.

Socimar, I hope she has VERY good friends to stay up (or get up) that early to vote. I wouldn't do it, not even for George. LOL

I'm not a fan of DWTS - Is the show on tomorrow (Monday) night?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:34

Well... it IS COMPETITION TIME tomorrow!!! YAY!!! Wishing you all the best Elisabetta + Val.. so also best wishes for every other participant!!! May the best team WIN!!! ENJOY yourselves EVERYBODY, Happy FUNNING too cheers Cheerleader
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:35

Maybe we do not understand! I only said that it takes courage to participate in a program where you have to vote because she knows to be hated by most American women! Michetti is a true PR fashion has nothing to do with the show, is a great friend of Canalis.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:53

CHEPPALLE

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:57

sorry,i meant MAMMA MIA

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 18:09

lelacorb wrote:Maybe we do not understand! I only said that it takes courage to participate in a program where you have to vote because she knows to be hated by most American women! Michetti is a true PR fashion has nothing to do with the show, is a great friend of Canalis.

I know and she is here in LA now. What I said is that even if things don't go well for Eli at DWTS she still can fall on her other project which is Fashion Pierre which is opening up in 3 weeks with Val Micchetti. In few words Eli is here to stay.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Sep 2011, 19:26

It may also be to remain in Los Angeles, you would have if she remained a problem?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 19:37

Lelacorb, I think they are only discussing the situation... not trying to start an argument. Give Flowers2

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 18 Sep 2011, 19:45

lelacorb wrote:Maybe we do not understand! I only said that it takes courage to participate in a program where you have to vote because she knows to be hated by most American women! Michetti is a true PR fashion has nothing to do with the show, is a great friend of Canalis.

Lela, I think you are wrong saying that she is hated by most American women. Honestly, I don't think most American women even know she even exists. Even after tomorrow night, most American women will not know who she is. Since in America, there are more women then men, that's an awful lot of women, don't you think?

Yes, the ladies of COH don't think too highly of her, because they have followed her and don't care much for her ways. However, most of the rest of US ladies, don't follow her, probably don't read the tabloids, and don't care if George dropped her or she dropped him.

Most ladies who watch DWTS will probably be relatively unbiased and watch and vote in that manner. So it really didn't take too much courage from that standpoint. It does take guts to tackle a genre that she's ill prepared for and a definite struggle each day to get it right. Wish her luck, and hope she doesn't make a fool of herself.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 18 Sep 2011, 20:02

Lela, PG is right most american women don't know or care who GTC girlfriends are or were. EC is not hated by most american women, I don't hate her, just not very impressed with her life accomplishments. IN the past seasons of US-DWTS models do not make it far on the show no matter who or where they are from. There are only a few who have, maybe EC will be one of those.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 18 Sep 2011, 20:14

I agree Pattygirl, I don't think very many women know who Eli is. Most could care less about George. Most discussions I get into with other women when talking about movies think George is an old pervert, probably gay. Their argument is why would a man that looks like him, makes the kind of money he does and has a lifestyle like him, date hookers. I'm from Cincinnati, and when he was filming not as many people went to see George film as you would think.. They don't dislike him they just don't think that much of him. Honestly, when he was here I was in a bar and the discussion turned to George and most of them thought of him as a joke. The question was, "If he doesn't want to get married and doesn't want the press to follow his personal life why would he date young pretty escorts who want to be celebrities themselves. Why wouldn't he date someone who is not interested in being a big celebrity?" I happen to agree there are plenty 50 year old women who are gorgeous. So I don't think Eli is hated she is just not known other than being one of George's escorts.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:02

Amen pandabear, well said!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:04

This is Val's tweet:

iamValCVaL

YOU ROCK! RT @sarahthesheepu: If u are in the US & watching #dwts can u vote #18008683407 for @iamValC for me please Val rocks

3 hours ago
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 23:18

lelacorb wrote:It may also be to remain in Los Angeles, you would have if she remained a problem?

BIG PROBLEM, not for me but for the Immigration and Naturalization Services which now is under the Homeland Security Dept. after the 9/11 tragedy. The United States is NOT a country like Europe that when you decide to move and live somewhere else, like from Italy to Germany or France or Spain you can do it. Here you need an Immigration Visa if you want to stay forever and you can only get it if you are married to a US citizen or your parents are here and are US citizen. You could apply for a Non-Immigrant visa but you need to have a sponsor, like a job with a company who needs to explain to the Department of Labor that they cannot find anybody who can do your job, or a tourist visa but in that case you have to leave the country every 6 months (I think that's why Eli was going to Cabo, in Mexico every few months) and return, or you can invest your money in some kind of business....and that's what I think her PR came up with the fashion shop to promote Italian designers' in the US. I believe there is also a visa for Entertainers, like movie stars, dancers, etc. but it is a short-term visa which expire after the project is over. I think that's what she has while she is with DWTS and hopefullly she can extend her stay when the shop opens in October with a visa change. I know I sound as if I am making excuses and that if Eli wants to stay in LA she can. The answer is NO. There are people dying everyday trying to cross the border with Mexico to look for job in the US there are currently several Russian entertainers from a circus in Las Vegas who would like to stay and the Homeland Security is actually testing them to see which one can do what no other american can...and believe me a lot of them are packing to go home (saw it on the TV News 2 days ago). Why can Eli stay and they can't? She has a temporary job for now with DWTS and hopefully a business venture with the shop and I she finds a nice American man then it is a totally different story.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Sep 2011, 23:22

melbert wrote:This is Val's tweet:

iamValCVaL

YOU ROCK! RT @sarahthesheepu: If u are in the US & watching #dwts can u vote #18008683407 for @iamValC for me please Val rocks

3 hours ago

At least he got it right..."if you are in the US & watching #DWTS can you note..........." not like Elisabetta who is trying to get Italians in Italy to vote!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Sep 2011, 23:29

Found over on CU - video at link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 18 Sep 2011, 23:38

Thanks for the video sis. She seems to be very nervous although seems happier than when she was with GC. IMO I wish her the best.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 19 Sep 2011, 01:34

I think that interview had to be very difficult for her. They kept at her about George and with the new girlfriend it had to be hard. I think her English is much improved. I have never watched DWTS and don't think I will. I am not a fan of hers but she knows what she wants and seems to do whatever it takes to get it.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Sep 2011, 01:37

LOL She named her shop after her dog? Did no else pick up that? I saw the video and she giggles like a 12 year old when asked about George she needs to work out a better response. Dressed in white and on camera she looks so thin she needs to start eating more carbs or something. Eli said that american women hated her because of George even back then we said what an over statement that was. Most women who don't follow George would even know who she is. The fact is Eli is not known very well in the States except for being George's ex to some. She may make it past the first round or two but I doubt she will win. Asking for votes from people who can't even see you dance isn't being a good sports as I said Hope Solo is huge in Germany and she isn't doing it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 19 Sep 2011, 02:20

Hope Solo is not that big in Germany, we know who she is because the Ladie's World Cup was in Germany and she played for the US-team who made it to the final and it was mentioned in the Sports-part of a big Sunday-paper, that she would be on DWTS together with EC.
But it was only a tiny little article, and I doubt that anybody in Germany would vote for her.
It would be different, if there was a male soccer player who used to play in the German first league, at least the fans of his former club might vote for him.

Anyway, it makes it even more unfair, that Eli is asking people in Italy to vote for her when the others on the competition can't do anything like this.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:32

Well the store is coming along. Twitter from Val
My new project in LA is finally Ready. I'm so excited!
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Sep 2011, 10:01

SOCIMAR know when it is difficult to immigrate to the United States? When you're out of money, if you have money you are wide open all the doors and you are welcome. I have a lot of friends living in New York, Miami and San Francisco are not all Italian, but Russians and Venezuelans. It was easy for them when they have been shown to have money to open a business that employed, pay taxes and pay for health costs. America has responded: welcome!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:43

Yep, it's the same everywhere in the world. If you have money, you're welcome.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:06

Sure is. So far Eli has said very little about the store so we will have to wait and see if she talks about it. I can't see her not after naming if after her dog. What about Mia? It's one thing opening a store it is another it being a success!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Sep 2011, 13:09

lelacorb wrote:SOCIMAR know when it is difficult to immigrate to the United States? When you're out of money, if you have money you are wide open all the doors and you are welcome. I have a lot of friends living in New York, Miami and San Francisco are not all Italian, but Russians and Venezuelans. It was easy for them when they have been shown to have money to open a business that employed, pay taxes and pay for health costs. America has responded: welcome!

LELACORB, read my previous message. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. You can...if you have money to invest in a business here and the shop she is opening in October with Val MIGHT BE THIS BUSINESS, not DWTS which is a short-term project. I have lived overseas most of my life in Embassies and Consulates so I know something about visas.

Last edited by socimar on Mon 19 Sep 2011, 13:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Sep 2011, 13:13

Dexterdidit wrote:Sure is. So far Eli has said very little about the store so we will have to wait and see if she talks about it. I can't see her not after naming if after her dog. What about Mia? It's one thing opening a store it is another it being a success!

To reply to the Piero and Mia question. Eli always said that although she loves both dogs, Piero is the one that is close to her, he sleeps on her bed, sits on her lap and wants to be with her all the time; Mia is more independent and not so affectionate.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Mon 19 Sep 2011, 14:11

doris day wrote:CHEPPALLE
... davvero eh :-)

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Sep 2011, 14:13

Dexterdidit wrote:Sure is. So far Eli has said very little about the store so we will have to wait and see if she talks about it. I can't see her not after naming if after her dog.

So George could open a scientific display store and call it Einstein. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Sep 2011, 15:14

When she was inteviewed in the video above I thought that one lady who persisted in asking why she and George broke up was very intrusive. Eli was nice about it and just said she preferred not to talk about it but would rather talk about DWTS. She'a learning how to evade questions. If George was asked I somehow don't think he would be as nice.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Sep 2011, 15:30

on the contrary i think she could be smarter,dont show that she was imbarassed and answer with a big smile that clooney was the most kind amusing and charming and that there is nothing to add to that

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Sep 2011, 15:44

elymania wrote:
doris day wrote:CHEPPALLE
... davvero eh :-)

In this website we speak, gossip and comment in English but many of us can understand ITALIAN (molto ma molto bene), so keep your comments to yourselves especially when they are not very nice to us bloggers...and why do you keep accessing this website....I will never know, there are plenty of pro-Canalis blogs out there in the Internet and you would be very welcome there. This is a pro-Clooney blog and we can comment on Canalis as we please as she was his GF and lived here for 2 years and made him and his friends miserable.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 19 Sep 2011, 16:38

Well said, socimar. I was going to remark on the rudeness of both doris day and elymania. I have always felt it was rude and discourteous to carry on a conversation in any foreign language when you do speak the native language and it is just so that you can make comments that you don't wish to have others understand. If doris and ely wish to badmouth the rest of COH bloggers, there is the "private message" option, so please use it. I don't know what it is that you said, but if you use the PM you can keep it between the 2 of you and won't offend other Italian speaking bloggers like Socimar.
Thank you very much. We're here to have fun and express our own opinions of EC and anybody else we wish to.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Sep 2011, 16:50

Thank you pattygirl.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 19 Sep 2011, 16:58

You are welcome.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next