George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last

4 posters

Go down

The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last Empty The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last

Post by Admin Wed 09 Sep 2020, 12:58

Goodness, GossipCop are late on this one!  Anyway, same old, same old.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last

• Elyse Johnson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    (Serge Rocco/Shutterstock.com)

George and Amal Clooney have been married since 2014, yet the tabloid insists the couple aren’t as happy as they appear. The spouses’ marriage is constantly peppered with rumors the two are separating or going through a substantial divorce. Gossip Cop has gathered a few stories we’ve corrected about the pair and if their relationship will last.

(Shutterstock)

George And Amal Clooney's Italian War

About two months ago, the often unreliable paper, the Globe, purported George and Amal Clooney were fighting over traveling Lake Como. According to the tabloid, the Ocean 11’s actor “shocked” his wife with plans to leave Hollywood and go to the couple’s lakeside mansion in Italy. The magazine contended this scenario had George and Amal “at each other's throats” because Italy was the last place Amal wanted to be. However, due to the current epidemic with the coronavirus, traveling was restricted at the time. But Gossip Cop didn’t find any evidence that suggests the actor would leave his wife and children to fly out to Italy in the middle of a pandemic.

Catherine Zeta-Jones Came Between George And Amal?

Yet, a little over a week later, a separate report from New Idea asserted George Clooney was in hot water with Amal over Catherine Zeta-Jones. First, the magazine’s headline alleged George was entangled in an affair with Zeta-Jones. Then, the outlet’s accompanying article claimed Amal Clooney “blacklisted” Zeta-Jones from George’s inner circle after spouses argued over George reuniting with his former co-star. Supposed insiders told the publication George was “working on a script” for himself and Zeta-Jones but Amal “begged” her husband to work with “anyone but Catherine.” Not only was the tabloid misleading with its phony headline, but then it tried to insinuate Amal was jealous of The Mask of Zorro actress. The most suspicious part of the tale with this “script” George was working on but Gossip Cop found no trace of any movie in the works. We busted the bogus piece at the time.

(Tinseltown/Shutterstock.com)

Did George And Amal Separate?

Last month, Life & Style claimed George and Amal Clooney were going through a “trial separation.” Once again, the magazine deceived its readers with promises of “surprising” photos and “fights over money.” A so-called insider dished to the publication the Clooneys' were in the midst of “a trial separation” due to the anxiety over the pandemic and money issues. The story took an even more dramatic turn when it contended Prince Harry and Megan Markle were taking George’s “side” in the situation by letting him stay “the home they’re borrowing from Tyler Perry in Beverly Hills.” But, where were these “shocking” photos the tabloid promised it’s readers? Gossip Cop determined the story was a classic bait and switch tactic and debunked the phony tale.

Will George And Amal Clooney Last? Our Answer Is Yes

So where do the Clooneys stand now? The tabloids are all over the place with various narratives about the Clooneys and their marriage. What’s even more outrageous is how little the tabloids know about the Clooneys yet are bold enough to create these appalling stories. Could it be the media truly despises Amal Clooney? There have been such disturbing rumors about the Lebanese-British lawyer who’s done nothing wrong. Nonetheless, Gossip Cop can say that the Clooneys are still very much together and until we see otherwise, in a happy marriage.

[/list]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last Empty Re: The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last

Post by Admin Wed 09 Sep 2020, 13:04

[...] the Clooneys are still very much together and until we see otherwise, in a happy marriage.

And there we have it.  Nobody, but nobody actually knows what their marriage is like (other than George and Amal of course, and they aren't giving speeches about it).  

What I don't get is the willingness, nay, the desire (need?) of some people for them to be breaking up.  What kind of a nasty person do you have to be to wish something like a divorce on someone else? I know it sells magazines, I know it, but I really wonder why we're so driven to want to read this sort of stuff? If it didn't sell, the gossips wouldn't be publishing it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last Empty Re: The Latest On George And Amal Clooney’s Marriage And If It Will Last

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Sep 2020, 13:18

....some hack looking for dirt - or non-existent dirt - but happy to lack facts for his journalism

in order to get the paycheck?

Or some night editor looking for some column inches to fill a third-rate rag to go on checkout

shelves - and knowing that no matter what he writes sales will rise as long as the word

Clooney is in the title?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 09 Sep 2020, 13:29

It's both, I think.  The 'journalist' gets paid for submitting copy, and the publisher (print or online, makes no difference) gets the advertising money from people buying the publication or clicking on the story because of the lurid headlines.

I just don't get why so many people would want to read such horrible stories, even though they're made up.

I'm just disappointed in humanity today, I think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Sep 2020, 16:55

I think many people are miserable and want to see others miserable as well. George is famous for being a good guy,
his fame hasn't changed him. 

Some don't like him for his political views. Others don't like him because he has made it and is enjoying his life.

Since his meeting Amal there have been those who don't like her and had decided who she was and what she 
was about. 

She is after his money, she will quit her job and become a lady who lunches. She wants his fame and we will see her
at every opening and event there is to get papped. None of which has happened so this has made the haters even madder.

It all comes back to people not wanting him to be happy. I think people are truly sad.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 09 Sep 2020, 20:59

I think you're right.  I guess people just like to see others who 'have it all' fall flat on their face.

But then what does that make me when I (not so) secretly want them to make at least 15 years of marriage, just to prove the naysayers wrong?! poisson davril
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 10 Sep 2020, 23:25

An optimist? Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down