George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage

+6
LornaDoone
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
annemarie
ladybugcngc
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage Empty George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Sep 2018, 16:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=48]George Clooney, Amal NOT In “Bad Marriage,” Despite Report[/size]
Truth rating: 0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Life and Style)

By Shari Weiss | 11:15 am, September 5, 2018

George Clooney is not “trapped in a bad marriage” with wife Amal, despite a new tabloid cover story. These untrue claims come from the same magazine that falsely alleged she was pregnant three months ago. Gossip Cop can bust the latest allegations, just as we rightly did the pregnancy one.
According to Life & Style, the Clooneys are in the midst of a “marriage crisis,” where they are “trapped in a cycle of bitter fights, cold silences and humiliation.” A so-called “friend” is quoted as saying, “They appear to have one of the best relationships going, but it just hasn’t been true lately… They’ve been at odds with each other like never before.” It’s unclear why any real “friend” of the couple would tell this to a gossip outlet.
But the purported pal claims, “George has often felt that he’s trapped in a bad marriage.” It’s specifically alleged “their troubles exploded with a blowout argument — their worst fight ever — and George ended up walking out on Amal” in late August. What supposedly sparked the dispute? The “friend” contends to the publication that Amal surprised the actor by confronting him with “a litany of stresses she thinks he’s creating in the marriage.”
Amal is described as “cold, controlling and demanding,” and it’s claimed “she’ll think nothing of calling him out in front of friends,” thereby “humiliating” George and making him feel like a “scolded teenager.” It’s further asserted by the tabloid’s untraceable source that the human rights lawyer has “new rules” for her husband, including a curfew, and it’s alleged they’ve been “clashing” over how quickly George returned to work following his July motorcycle accident. The magazine also repeats claims from earlier this year about the couple supposedly having a “massive disagreement” before the Met Gala.
Buried at the end of the article, however, the “friend” admits that after George allegedly “walked out” on his wife, he came back that same night. “Everyone is hoping they survive this rough patch, make it to their anniversary and find a way to thrive and be happy once again,” concludes the outlet’s questionable insider. That’s a convenient cover for when the Clooneys’ anniversary comes and goes later this month without incident: The publication can just maintain they worked it out.
A similar narrative was peddled in June, when Life & Style announced a “divorce bombshell” on its cover, only to say at the end of its article that they “both believe their marriage is worth saving” and wouldn’t split. Now the tabloid has brought back the claims of marital problems, but curiously has left out the contention about Amal being pregnant with their third baby. Perhaps the magazine thought it could get away with some of its lies again, but not all of them.
Yet as we pointed out in that debunking, the “bad” picture of the marriage painted by the outlet stands in stark contrast to reality. George openly cried when Amal sang his praises in a speech honoring him at an AFI gala in June. That doesn’t exactly suggest either is unhappy in the relationship. George and Amal also stepped out for date nights in July and August, but the publication suggests those are meaningless, as if readers shouldn’t believe their own eyes.
But what really shouldn’t be believed is a tabloid that also falsely claimed Amal was “pregnant again” almost exactly a year ago, and wrongly alleged her marriage to George was “over” after “87 days” back in 2014. Through the years, the magazine has proven it has no credibility by manufacturing stories that bear no resemblance to the truth. This latest instance is no different. It should also be noted that the cover line might’ve been inspired by the outlet’s sister publication, Star, which last year untruthfully claimed Carrie Underwood was “trapped in a bad marriage.”
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Sep 2018, 17:02

By all accounts, George Clooney's marriage relationship with Amal Alamuddin has worked out extremely well.  Thanks to Casamigos, George Clooney turned out to be the highest paid Actor over the past year.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal NOT in a bad marriage

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Sep 2018, 18:25

This is just ridiculous rehash the same lies over and over.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Sep 2018, 10:37

“walked out” on his wife, he came back that same night. “Everyone is hoping they survive this rough patch, make it to their anniversary and find a way to thrive”

Not true!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Sep 2018, 11:52

I think we need an extra-special separate category entitled Trash Stories where we can all have a good laugh!

Maybe it could be called the Lowest of the Low or Why Are We Even Giving This Tripe Any Attention..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 09 Sep 2018, 14:59

Amazing some people think this stuff is true.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 09 Sep 2018, 20:58

I stand at the checkout line at the grocery store and especially get a kick out of the George and Amal headline stories.  Good for a laugh for sure.  

Agree PAN ... a special thread just for these little gems
Trash Talk Very Happy
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Sep 2018, 01:24

If George is true to his "sign" he could have walked out to cool off so that he didn't say something that he would regret.

George is an affable person but if he's pushed, there is that bullheadedness that will come out.

Trust me.

Amal needs to be very careful not to "push" him too far because if she ever does, he will still be in her life because of the children, but if she ever pushes him to fall out of love with her - it will be permanent.

There will be no going back.

She needs to remember that he's not an adversarial client or lawyer and that her role is not to "best him" or win the argument at all costs.  It's to find the compromise that works for both of them.

Anyway, that's my two cents.  Luckily, neither has to pay for my marriage counseling services!  Ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 17 Sep 2018, 17:13

Sooooooooooooooooooooo great to hear from you.

She needs to remember that he's not an adversarial client or lawyer and that her role is not to "best him" or win the argument at all costs.  It's to find the compromise that works for both of them.
   I think she goes for the jugular, every time.  And maybe that's what he enjoys- a challenge.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 17 Sep 2018, 21:34

Yeah, but he's said a few times that he never wins an argument with his wife. That can get old fairly fast - especially when a career is winding down and an ego still needs support.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 17 Sep 2018, 21:55

I think he was joking about never winning an argument.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 17 Sep 2018, 22:28

I don't.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 18 Sep 2018, 02:14

Five years coming to an end, I'm sure George Clooney's marriage relationship with Amal is better now than its ever been.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 18 Sep 2018, 14:09

Yeah Right Yeah Right Yeah Right Yeah Right
LizzyNY wrote:I don't.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 18 Sep 2018, 15:43

He also said the only way he could win an argument is arm wrestling, so yeah I think he was joking. They have been married nearly four years I think they probably know how to handle arguments and not one person can ever always win an argument. Amal is an attorney she certainly doesn't always win her cases in court marriage is no different.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 18 Sep 2018, 15:50

I stand corrected coming to the end of their 4 year marriage relationship.  I'm sure George Clooney is happier than he's been in a long time.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Sep 2018, 03:01

ladybugcngc wrote:I stand corrected coming to the end of their 4 year marriage relationship.  I'm sure George Clooney is happier than he's been in a long time.

4 years... he has to be getting used to it by now....at the very least be house trained ....

On a personal note it took me 2 years to work out how to use the dishwasher I won on a box of Pringles.... TBH ....I know what it achieves if I twiddle 2 out of the 8 settings .... clean plates....

Can you imagine how far I would have got twiddling the knobs, if I had won a George Clooney ....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Sep 2018, 05:45

Hahaha!!!

Funny image Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Sep 2018, 05:46

Anyway if Pringles will ever put him as gift
Let us know!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 24 Sep 2018, 06:31

Shocked
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 24 Sep 2018, 18:43

party animal - not! wrote:I think we need an extra-special separate category entitled Trash Stories where we can all have a good laugh!

Maybe it could be called the Lowest of the Low or Why Are We Even Giving This Tripe Any Attention..........

YES PAN.......THATS A B####Y GOOD IDEA !!!

CAN SOMEONE START IT OFF PLEASE ???

B T W.......MANY PEOPLE SLEEP IN SEPERATE BEDROOMS BUT 

IT DOESNT MEAN THEY HAVE A BAD MARRIAGE.....lol!

PLEASE EXCUSE LARGE LETTERS......IVE AT LONG LAST HAD MY

CATARACT SURGERY DONE AND ITS DIFFICULT TO SEE WELL

AT THE MOMENT.

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 24 Sep 2018, 19:04

Joanna - Hope the healing process doesn't take too long and our vision is back to normal soon! Thumbs up! (This must be the season for cataract surgery. You're the third person I know of who's had it done recently.)

Back on topic, whatever happened to that site that published blind items? They were always good for a laugh (and a guess!). Is it gone or are they just not hinting anything about George?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 24 Sep 2018, 19:09

THANK YOU LIZZY .flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 24 Sep 2018, 21:44

Smile YOU'RE WELCOME!  flower
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 24 Sep 2018, 22:00

JOANNA!!!

SHOULD YOU BE LOOKING AT SCREENS? OR ARE YOU BEING VERY NAUGHTY??!

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:59

JOANNA, DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL GLASSES TO WEAR 

WHILE YOUR EYES RECOVER?  

SPEEDY RECOVERY!  Give Flowers
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Sep 2018, 00:04

Feel better soon Joanna.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 25 Sep 2018, 00:16

I'm sure the George Clooney, in a bad marriage stories will soon go away.

I'm sure George Clooney is happier than he's ever been and Amal Clooney living in a fairytale marriage is over the moon watching the twins she gave birth to grow up.

Joanna  Sofa bounce I hope you get well soon.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down