George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor

2 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor Empty George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor

Post by annemarie Wed 30 Aug 2023, 10:42

[size=39]George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor
The couple complemented each other in navy-and-white ensembles on Tuesday
By 
Marisa Sullivan

Published on August 29, 2023 09:51AM EDT

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Amal and George Clooney in Venice, Italy, on Aug. 29, 2023. PHOTO: 
JACOPO RAULE/GC IMAGES

George Clooney and Amal Clooney are arriving in style.

The couple, who have a house a little over 200 miles away from the Italian city on Lake Como, was spotted out in Venice, Italy, on Tuesday looking chic in their relaxed glamorous looks.

Amal, 45, was snapped in a sleeveless white shift dress stitched with floral outlines in navy, plus slingback Roger Vivier heels. Meanwhile, George, 62, complemented his wife's look by wearing a navy polo with light blue-and-white pinstriped pants and tan suede loafers.

Both topped off their ensembles with sunglasses as they held hands and smiled for the cameras while walking to their car.

While in town, Amal will be honored on Thursday at Diane von Furstenberg's 14th Annual DVF Awards with a DVF leadership award for her global work for victims of human rights abuse, according to a press release shared with PEOPLE.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human-interest stories.

Amal and George Clooney in Venice, Italy, on Aug. 29, 2023. 
[size]
JACOPO RAULE/GC IMAGES

George Clooney and Amal Clooney's Relationship Timeline

The human-rights attorney and the Oscar winner, who share a passion for humanitarian causes and created the Clooney Foundation for Justice together, have been married since 2014 and share 6-year-old twins Ella and Alexander.

Last month, the pair was captured looking glamorous leaving Gatto Nero restaurant on Lake Como, with Amal dazzling in a sequined silver dress and George looking sharp in a dark-gray suit.

In March, Amal spoke of her relationship with George, calling him inspirational and supportive in her TIME's 2022 Women of the Year profile.

"Marriage has been wonderful. I have in my husband a partner who is incredibly inspirational and supportive, and we have a home filled with love and laughter," she shared. "It is a joy beyond anything I could ever have imagined. I feel so lucky to have found a great love in my life, and to be a mother — this is how I get my balance."

[/size]

George and Amal Clooney in New York City. KEVIN MAZUR/GETTY IMAGES FOR ALBIE AWARDS
[size]
 Amal Clooney Sparkles in Silver During Date Night with Husband George Clooney on Lake Como

George shared similar thoughts about his wife with PEOPLE in December 2020, saying how fortunate he felt to be with her.

"I feel very lucky in so many ways to have met her," he said. "We haven't ever had an argument. You know, everybody's been slammed together because of the coronavirus and a lot of friends' relationships have been tested. For us, it's been really easy."

The Ocean's Eleven star praised Amal for how she "succeeds in so many different ways and stands up for what she believes in."

"We didn't fall in love because of our work, but it ended up being something unusual we [share]," George said. "We are really lucky and we know it."[/size]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney Make Stylish Arrival in Venice Ahead of Her Latest Honor

Post by benex Wed 30 Aug 2023, 18:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

hasenrosi and Ida like this post

Back to top Go down