George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix Empty George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix

Post by annemarie Fri 31 Jul 2020, 04:02

[size=34]George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix[/size]
By Cindy Adams
July 29, 2020 | 6:36pm

Enlarge Image
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney[size=10]Getty Images
[/size]

MORE FROM:

CINDY ADAMS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Daniel Silva talks his new best-selling book 'The Order'

Council to the rescue for President Trump

Tom Cruise eyeing Norway for next 'Mission: Impossible' movie

NYC casting call seeks Pablo Escobar impersonator 'able to improvise'

The historical importance of Princess Beatrice's wedding bouquet

George Clooney. He’s wrapping “The Midnight Sky.” It’s from a novel. It’s a post-apocalyptic sci-fi thing, whatever exactly that means. It’s stuff about a lone creature stuck in the Arctic looking for help from a spacecraft returning to Earth, which is about as tough as getting a cab in New York. And, forget the rocket, if he can actually make contact with Verizon, I’ll be surprised.
Anyway, he directed it. He stars in it. And back when we had movie theaters, he’d schlep around promoting it. If we had red carpets, he might even bring along his lovely wife, Amal. Instead, it zooms straight to Netflix.
He’s now even directing a newie titled “The Tender Bar.” It’s based on J.R. Moehringer’s memoir about growing up on Long Island and seeking out father figures among the customers at his uncle’s bar. Which, of course, that’s back when we had bars.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix Empty Re: George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix

Post by Admin Fri 31 Jul 2020, 21:12

Damn!  Now the agony of deciding whether or not to get Netflix, just to see this film.  Hmmm, wonder if they do like an introductory free month or something like that?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix Empty Re: George Clooney’s latest, ‘The Midnight Sky,’ headed to direct to Netflix

Post by party animal - not! Fri 31 Jul 2020, 22:19

Yep, they do, Katie. Or alternative find someone who's got it and would like you as a guest -

but don't try and use it at the same time as them!

Ps little purple new message sign still there.............a glitch methinks

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 31 Jul 2020, 22:42

That's how I got to see "Catch 22" for free on Hulu. I signed up for a free month and then cancelled after I finished watching. You can do the same thing with Netflix.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 01 Aug 2020, 00:07

I signed up for Disney+ just so I could see ‘Hamilton’.  Just for the month.  Then cancelled.  Here in the states I think as a guest you and the account holder can watch Netflix at the same time.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down