George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

A funny thing happened on the way to ....

+3
party animal - not!
heartlove
What Would He Say
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 Empty Re: A funny thing happened on the way to ....

Post by annemarie Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:15

Nope, I think he is a proud and happy dad.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

A funny thing happened on the way to .... - Page 2 Empty Re: A funny thing happened on the way to ....

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:18

annemarie wrote:Nope, I think he is a proud and happy dad.

Nope, I'm sure George Clooney runs at the very thought.  eekout

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:20

Well, he hates being away from them, talks about them all the time e g Kimmel and there

wouldn't be any godparents since they weren't christened. So they'll just have every single

one of George's best friends to watch over them instead

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:22

party animal - not! wrote:
Well, he hates being away from them, talks about them all the time e g Kimmel and there

wouldn't be any godparents since they weren't christened. So they'll just have every single

one of George's  best friends to watch over them instead

Entertainment. How do you know they were not christened?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:26

Neither George or Amal are religious so they wouldn't have been christened.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:28

He is already a daddy so he has nothing to run from.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:34

annemarie wrote:He is already a daddy so he has nothing to run from.

Annemarire,  I still believe, even today George Clooney runs  eekout at the thought of having children with Amal Clooney.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:35

annemarie wrote:Neither George or Amal are religious so they wouldn't have been christened.

So they could have been and you not know.  I'm sure with the birth of Ella and Alex George Clooney is more religious today than he's ever been. I'm sure George Clooney says a little prayer every time he see's them.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:39

If neither is religious they wouldn't christen the kids there would be no point. George has said he is an athiest and he said at the time of the wedding that Amal is not religious at all.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:44

George has said they are not religious this is from his mouth, so no I don't think he would christen the kids. It wouldn't be important to him or Amal. George always describes his life as being lucky.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 17:51

Please show me where George Clooney said he WAS an athiest.  

I do believe, if they have not been Christened there are good friends that act as God Parents for Ella and Alex.

And I guarantee you, with the birth of Ella and Alex, George Clooney's childhood God Fearing upbringing has brought him full circle.   Any previous thoughts of "no God" have been renewed.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Jun 2020, 18:03

Well, obviously you can believe anything you like, but they had a secular wedding and he's

said plenty about religion along the way. You'll find loads on Google. Check it out

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 18:34

Well, as you can believe anything you like.

I have not heard George Clooney express his thoughts on God, since he tied the knot with Amal.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 22 Jun 2020, 19:13

I don't know if George has said anything about religion since the wedding, but he did say plenty in the years before. If you're interested you can check out his old interviews. There are probably some archived here on COH.

Whether the kids have been christened or not, whether they have actual god parents or not, is not our business. I'm sure there are a lot of loving people in their lives who will fill the role - officially or unofficially.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 19:20

Lizzy,

I have read some of his interesting thoughts on God over the years, however not much or any since he tied the knot with Amal.

I would love to know George Clooney's current thoughts on the subject.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 22 Jun 2020, 19:53

Well then, you'll have to contact him to find out, since he doesn't seem to be speaking about it publicly at the moment.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 22 Jun 2020, 19:57

LizzyNY wrote:Well then, you'll have to contact him to find out, since he doesn't seem to be speaking about it publicly at the moment.

I can only hope.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2