George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George?

+3
heartlove
annemarie
party animal - not!
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George?

Post by Admin Wed 26 Feb 2020, 19:28

heartlove wrote:  I was not the one who insisted the article was FULL of LiES.
For clarification, it's YOUR post implying that George and Amal haven't seen each other for months that I view as lies, not the Gossip Cop article you posted.  We all know that it's your dearest wish that George and Amal aren't together, however I'm not prepared to host your nasty wishful thinking on this site.  This is your last warning: one more insinuation from you that they're not a couple or not together or having problems and you're banned from this site for good.

Secondly, as you've been told before: this is a George Clooney fan site. When we write about George or post articles about George, then the George being mentioned is George Clooney. If you're unable to figure out that an article that mentions George Clooney by name is about George Clooney then you're too stupid to be allowed near a computer and I ask you to voluntarily stop posting here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spanish story about possible takeover with film links to George?

Post by heartlove Wed 26 Feb 2020, 19:44

Can you define together?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 26 Feb 2020, 19:46

Yes. Can you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 26 Feb 2020, 19:52

[size=40]together[/size]
[təˈɡeT͟Hər]

ADVERB

[list="b_dList b_indent"]
[*]with or in proximity to another person or people.
"together they climbed the dark stairs" · 
[more]

synonyms:
with each other · in conjunction · jointly · conjointly · in cooperation · 
[more]

[*]into companionship or close association.
"the experience has brought us together"

[*]at the same time.
"they both spoke together"
synonyms:
simultaneously · at the same time · at the same instant · at the same moment · 
[more]

[*]without interruption; continuously.
"she sits for hours together in the lotus position"
synonyms:
in succession · in a row · at a time · successively · consecutively · running · 
[more]

[/list]

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 26 Feb 2020, 19:56

Some days I crack myself up!!!   Yahooooo

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Thu 27 Feb 2020, 06:07

Katie I can't stop thinking George Clooney and Amal Clooney's marriage is fiction.  If you have to ban me from Clooney's Open House, please do so.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 27 Feb 2020, 12:03

You're welcome to think it. All I ask is you stop expecting everyone else to agree with you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Thu 27 Feb 2020, 12:45

Admin wrote:You're welcome to think it.  All I ask is you stop expecting everyone else to agree with you.  
My post here reflect my thoughts.  I have not asked, nor do I expect anybody to agree with me regarding George Clooney and Amal Clooney's relationship.

I want to be able to post my thoughts.  I have no problem with those who disagree with my thoughts.  

You stated I'm welcome to think it, my questions is:  am I welcome to post it?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 27 Feb 2020, 18:00

I miss reading here for two days and come back on to see all this?? WTF. Two pages worth!

Ladybug plays games with us all the time. She has since she started posting on COH. This latest incident is no different. If she is going to continue to play us all for fools then she should at the very least be totally ignored or ultimately banned from the site. Just my opinion.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Sat 29 Feb 2020, 14:20

Donnamarie wrote:I miss reading here for two days and come back on to see all this?? WTF. Two pages worth!

Ladybug plays games with us all the time.  She has since she started posting on COH.  This latest incident is no different.  If she is going to continue to play us all for fools then she should at the very least be totally ignored or ultimately banned from the site.  Just my opinion.
Just to be clear, I'm not playing games with anybody.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 04 Mar 2020, 11:18

heartlove wrote:You stated I'm welcome to think it, my questions is:  am I welcome to post it?
No, you're not. We're all tired of your nonsense.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 04 Mar 2020, 11:28

Noted, I think it's best if you ban me from Clooney's Open House.

Last edited by heartlove on Wed 04 Mar 2020, 12:20; edited 1 time in total

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 04 Mar 2020, 11:39

Why do I need to ban you? Just stop posting your fantasies and remain welcome to continue with the banter and conversation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 04 Mar 2020, 12:21

I'm not going to stop posting what I understand to be truth.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Mar 2020, 14:11

Ladybug, I am ashing you honestly how do you know what is  the truth about George and his wife and their life together?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Mar 2020, 15:11

Ladybug - If you feel unwelcome here, why ask Katie to ban you? Just stop posting.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 04 Mar 2020, 16:21

I don't feel unwelcome here.  I feel right at home on Clooney's Open House.  My posting seem to be unwelcome here.  I choose to exercise my freedom of speech, if that speech is not liked or wanted then I have no problem with being banned from the website.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 04 Mar 2020, 16:54

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, I am ashing you honestly how do you know what is  the truth about George and his wife and their life together?
Annemarie, I live with the understanding, I've been walking in an intangible Biblical/Spiritual experience with George Clooney since 2007.  That's what I understand to be truth.  If you can prove that's not true, than I will be happy to change my thinking.  

Because George Clooney is an Actor, it's not uncommon for him to participate in fictional roles.  Because of his life experience, George Clooney's relationship with Amal Clooney plays in my understanding like any other fictional life experience George Clooney may be involved in.  I don't know the details about George Clooney and Amal Clooney's relationship, however I do live with the understanding it's a fictional role.  

I will share this, even though I believe I live in an intangible relationship, if George Clooney fell in love and got married I would be happy for him.  The truth is I live with the understanding George Clooney's relationship with Amal Clooney is work related.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 04 Mar 2020, 20:24

I also think as big as George Clooney's Career and  International presence is it was a great way to bring attention to Human Rights cases across the globe.   Amal Clooney gained a wider audience because she was connected to George Clooney.  If she was not connected to George Clooney, Amal Clooney's cases would not have gotten the attention they have received.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 06 Mar 2020, 16:25

heatlove, I don't know you, so I can't address how much you may be affected by what you believe. But even if their life was just a fantasy, a fiction, its what we are going to see. And most go by what they see and are given to understand of the man we all sort of idolize.

If it were all a fiction, and they soon parted ways, it would still be seen as the story. Ppl would go on believing the story. So whether its a story or real, one gains nothing by making claims one cannot support in any way. And since this is a fan forum that loves George Clooney as a movie star and activist, the hearts of the ladies here may get a bit of hurt when one or another posts things they cannot believe or think is just repeated garbage from garbage magazines.

I know that they would rather not feel the need to post a reply to some of the things said by you, but you need to see, their feelings are simply not about what one may wish were true. Only the facts given should be posted, for the posterity and accuracy of the forum's articles which get a viewing here.

I find the ladies here quite intelligent, thoughtful and mostly have warm natures. Ideas discussed are usually about the man whom this forum is named after, but not always. They have other forums on this site in which they share other thoughts as well. Saying that, don't get on the wrong side of a disagreement, if you can help it. They can be quite strong in defending their turf. But still, it seems to be done with carefulness and thought.

I attack nobody and try to understand all the arguments. I am a peaceful person. And at one time, I posted a lot.  But quite a few years have passed and my vigor waned. But this man George Clooney has only grown in stature as an activist, film maker in many categories, and how he tries to do as much good as he can, wherever his heart should lean. So I came back to post occasionally.

I know sometimes some ladies become more attached to the handsome actor who tries to help where he can, and nobody could really address that. But its usually best not to display that affection too much, if it causes disagreements or arguments. But understanding why isn't the problem. Its just that not everyone else has that problem and usually can't stand to see their idol seemingly smeared or lied about in some way, like these rotten gossips try to do in their raggedy magazines.

The need to share any of those ideas or stories, won't gain anything good. This is a forum that likes the handsome actor and his life story. It doesn't matter what the truth may actually be, if different from what is in the news(legitimate). We can only go by what is given. We can't prove that any story which touts their divorce or problems, is actual. Neither can those magazines, it seems also.

If, a big IF, they were to get a divorce, the whole world would get that story. But not just a few hit and miss magazines. Thats the core reality behind all the stuff going on in rags(gossip magazines). Media, news and many forms of communications serve to reveal any news that becomes a fact, as we saw with the announcement of their wedding around the world. They also serve celebrities in their need to promote themselves and their products or important endeavors.

The fact that George and Amal use the media sometimes, should be understood, even tho it may seem like they are fame whoring, as the word is sometimes given, but their needs are not like normal ppl's needs. They do need to stay on the top of news and media one way or anther, and they usually take the opportunity when they need to. These gossips, no matter how awful they are, seem to serve this purpose, even if they are not  aware of it. Even this forum kinda serves that purpose when they discuss any new news. This forum is a very popular one.

Having said that, it doesn't mean that he isn't married to her, just because he lifted her name up with his name, and or helped her to gain better status as a human rights lawyer with important cases. George is indeed the kind of generous person who would do that, especially for someone he loves. We can't prove otherwise. Yet, I understand that you may not wish to share that view. But it is beyond your ability to change the story as it is. So I hope you will see this and try harder to find some middle ground or safer place inside you with your feelings on him.

It is what it is. And we only have occasional stories from them to go on. Only believe the stories he proclaims about himself, and you will find you will feel better about all the wishy washy magazines. They just try to sell magazines no matter what they are pushing.

And you are right about the status Amal had before she met George. But it doesn't really prove anything at all. I mean, to anything negative or opposite of their love story. But I do understand what you are trying to say.  It just doesn't gain any traction in showing they aren't married or don't love each other. All the things they have said themselves, tends to show they are really trying to make their marriage work. Fictional stories do not need that much effort. Kissing in public or just appearing together would be enough to douse the best "they are divorcing" rumors, with anything fictional. But the stories they give out themselves show the truth. They truly care about each other.

I hope this can help you to see that its not a fictional setting. Their parents were truly happy at that wedding and those tears were real. If they did get a divorce, there would be a real divorce, and whatever that led to. Hopefully not tho, because George could stand to lose a lot. He is too generous for that, but it wouldn't necessarily stop a bad situation, if it wasn't an amicable divorce. I think she would realize that tho and know he would do all he could to support his children and her, even if there should EVER be a divorce.

Please have a good day and try to curb your enthusiasm on the wilder thoughts about him. Best for you, I think. And to everyone else, have a good day as well.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 06 Mar 2020, 16:44

Thanks for sharing Not Available, will do.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Mar 2020, 16:53

Have good day NotAvailable.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Mar 2020, 17:08

Wow, this thread's strayed  just a bit from the subject in hand!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 06 Mar 2020, 17:11

Very Happy

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 06 Mar 2020, 17:57

Not Available, your voice has been missed here. Welcome back!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 06 Mar 2020, 18:18

I have to agree Lizzy.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2