George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin

+7
LizzyNY
ladybugcngc
Doug Ross
it's me
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
carolhathaway
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 Empty Re: George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 20 Oct 2018, 21:49

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug -If I'm understanding you, you're saying that as George gets older he has a better understanding of how inter-connected we all are in all phases of global life and that a lot of the time what he learns isn't pretty. I would think that's true of anyone who makes an effort to understand how our world works.
No, I'm saying over the last 5 years I think George Clooney has gained a greater understanding of the unthinkable that can embody the most trusted among us.   I don't think we all are privy to the intricate details of that knowledge.

I don't think it's a matter of a person making the effort to understand how our world works.  For example it's extremely hard to believe leaders of a country would allow a law that allows doctors to deliberately harm and/or end a person's life.  

In that example, I don't think a person makes the effort to explore if a doctor will deliberately and intentionally cause irreparable harm to another. No person thinks when they walk into a hospital the doctor will commit homicide.  The truth is, I saw hospital personnel (doctor, nurse, respiratory, and specialty physician) deliberately impose unthinkable harm.  The person checked out, and went to another hospital where proper treatment was provided.

In this real life example, it's not a matter of making the effort to find out how "going to the hospital works".  It's more about understanding the unthinkable is happening by the most trusted among us.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin - Page 2 Empty Re: George introduced Emma Gonzalez at Power Of Women Event - and critisizes the Trump administratiin

Post by it's me Sat 20 Oct 2018, 22:03

It's more about understanding the unthinkable is happening by the most trusted among us.

Is happening ?

Popcorn
Anybody?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 20 Oct 2018, 23:40

Ladybug - If you truly believe that this "unthinkable can embody the most trusted among us" is widespread then you must have a pretty bleak view of the world. How do you manage to get out of bed in the morning?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 21 Oct 2018, 00:18

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - If you truly believe that this "unthinkable can embody the most trusted among us" is widespread then you must have a pretty bleak view of the world. How do you manage to get out of bed in the morning?
Interesting...  I wonder that myself.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 21 Oct 2018, 01:15

I think George has been pretty enlightened for many years to the corruption or unthinkable that exists even amongst some of the most trusted in society ... clergy, political leaders, teachers, doctors ... those who we generally put much faith in.  Most of us have lost faith to some degree in our most trusted institutions.  

George unfortunately is a target for the Twitter public and bots.  He is not shy to speak out against injustice when many think he shouldn’t.  Hollywood types should be seen and not heard.  George is also rich, handsome, and living a good life.  Another target on his back.  There are always people who use their envy of others to verbally attack.  I would bet that most of his critics don’t know much about him at all.  They see him going to royal weddings, living in a villa in Como and a mansion in the UK, having a lavish wedding in Venice.  He looks to them as entitled and out of touch.  They don’t know him the way we do.  They don’t follow his humanitarian efforts or know how committed he is to that work. He talks the talk and walks the walk.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Sun 21 Oct 2018, 01:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 21 Oct 2018, 06:39

Well said Donna
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 25 Oct 2018, 01:44

ladybugcngc wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - If you truly believe that this "unthinkable can embody the most trusted among us" is widespread then you must have a pretty bleak view of the world. How do you manage to get out of bed in the morning?
Interesting...  I wonder that myself.

Tell me?.... because I don’t know.... Sometimes we all believe our own sh&t....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 25 Oct 2018, 06:46

"Sometimes we all believe our own sh&t...."

So true!!!! Mad
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2