George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event

+11
it's me
globalchick
Dior
The next mrs clooney
EEOsandy
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
Henway
silly girl
15 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event

Post by silly girl Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:12

Guess she is happy again...

Oh I think she is at some event today:

This looks the the event...lots of stars:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event

Post by Henway Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:18

Does she understand what they mean by power of women?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:19

Oh, I'm sure she does! What a fantastic dress. Very neat

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Variety once again hosts our exclusive Power of Women event celebrating our 2012 Lifetime Impact Honorees for their impact on the philanthropic and charitable causes closest to their hearts.

Each year, Variety honors a select group of women in entertainment who, through their efforts, have made a significant difference to their chosen causes and 450 invite-only guests made up of Hollywood insiders come to celebrate, support and pay tribute to the philanthropic efforts of these amazing women.

The event features Variety's Philanthropy Bazaar, which provides an interactive area for guests to engage with the featured charities and participating brand partners.

The goal of Variety's Power of Women is to inspire and encourage people from all walks of life to get involved, give back and make a difference.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:50

Although I am slightly gagging at saying this, she looks quite nice here. Ugh. There I said it and survived. Yeah me.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:34

I am really tired and kind of hungry so excuse my snark....notice how she is leaning in to Maria? Not like last night when I thought she was going to fall over leaning away from GC....JMO

Oh and this dress is nice, actually something I might wear.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:52

I love this dress too. I would definitely wear it. She looks good here - huge improvement from last night.

Yes, her body language last night was quite telling. Except for when they were whispering, she was pulling away and/or turning away from him. Vastly different from last awards season when she always seemed to be leaning into him. I don't think she would ever break up with him, but from these pictures she certainly doesn't appear to be too enamored with him. She's smiling, but that's what she does.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:55

I take that of Mary is definitely right for me (except shoes)

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:55

shame she couldnt have looked this good last night for the premiere. Wonder if she had to google philanthropy before she went.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 05 Oct 2012, 21:59

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Oct 2012, 22:08

Sorry but I can't see what's meant by Stacy "leaning in to Maria"

Her posture is naturally leaning away, it seems to me.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 05 Oct 2012, 23:32

Interesting zipper on that white innocence. Just missing her good old lolly.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 06 Oct 2012, 00:53

So do you think this guy is her stylist? Do they all use stylists?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 06 Oct 2012, 01:06

So Brad did her styling, guess she's not important enough to get Rachel Zoe so had to settle for her second rate former assistant. Sorry very snarky as I'm waiting for my pizza to arrive, starving!!!!! Yes stacy, real women eat pizza Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 06 Oct 2012, 01:56

Don't know, but Belles and Rebelles is in NYC as well as the dress place. Access Hollywood's coverage of last night is pretty interesting.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event Empty Stacy Keibler at Variety's annual women of power event

Post by globalchick Sat 06 Oct 2012, 04:54

Stacey looks absolutely fantastic in that white dress and her hair looks stunning too.

But what on earth is SHE doing at a woman in power function? Why weren't more proper famous actresses there? If they are letting someone like Stacey in they must have had a lot of empty seats. And doesn't George realise how ridiculous it is that his total non-achieving galpal is attending a function like this supposed to honour women who really have achieved in Hollywood? It just goes to show that George doesn't have much respect for women's achievements in Hollywood. I bet no one even wanted to talk to Stacey - can you imagine what Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner thought when they saw her?

By the way I will never forget an interview I read of Laura Bailey's - a young model who dated Richard Gere just after his split from Cindy. And she said when she was dating Richard she felt COMPLETELY inadequate the whole time. His friends were older, intelligent and successful and she wasn't anywhere in their league. She implied that looking back it was an awful experience for her self esteem to be so close to major celebrities when she had achieved nothing herself and also that she felt intimidated by dinner table conversation. And Laura Bailey's father was a PROFESSOR at a university so she had brains too and still felt intimidated.

On the other hand Hollywood is full of 50 year old plus men like George dating (and marrying) women 20 years younger. Look at who Brad Grey married - head of paramount. If you want a laugh go on youtube and type in "Cassandra" and "Princess of Bel Air" to see a video she made where she completely humiliated herself. Look at who Harvey Weinstein married - why do you think she's with him?

Unfortunately the culture in Hollywood is one where men in power want beautiful young women on their arms and they can afford to get them. Alot of powerful men want to go home to an undemanding not smart lover who's great in the sack. These men often chose their first wife for brains and to be the mother of their children. By 55 their kids are grown and they want a trophy second wife for their egos.

George would be a completely different person now if Talia had gotten pregnant and had a child - in a way I wish she had. Because he would have a 24 year old child now. I don't think the marriage would have lasted but he would be a more meaningful human being and a man of a lot more substance than what he is.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 06 Oct 2012, 16:39

hm!
what a new thought
indeed

anyway
a 'civilian' can feel surely not comfortable
but
why not let it go
and enjoy the moment???

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 06 Oct 2012, 16:46

I respect your opinion global, now I would like to offer mine. I don't think G had much to do with who was invited to the luncheon. It might have been arranged thru her publicist. Also IMO becoming a parent doesn't guarantee becoming a meaningful human being. There are too many abusive parents out there.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Oct 2012, 16:48

She wasn't up for an award. She was probably invited by whomever and I'm sure she really enjoyed herself. As well as wonderful photo ops. I don't believe that she really cares who she is papped with (George included), as long as she gets a set of photos to be published.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Oct 2012, 17:11

I think you're right Mel.

I'm still puzzling over why she was invited.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 06 Oct 2012, 18:22

Well, she knows both Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner, from other charity stuff, and a lot of the others are her contemporaries ie Maria Menounos.

Is it an event held by Variety to honour women who have been used their influence and 'power' for charity. I haven't a clue

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 06 Oct 2012, 21:03

Joanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Variety once again hosts our exclusive Power of Women event celebrating our 2012 Lifetime Impact Honorees for their impact on the philanthropic and charitable causes closest to their hearts.

Each year, Variety honors a select group of women in entertainment who, through their efforts, have made a significant difference to their chosen causes and 450 invite-only guests made up of Hollywood insiders come to celebrate, support and pay tribute to the philanthropic efforts of these amazing women.

The event features Variety's Philanthropy Bazaar, which provides an interactive area for guests to engage with the featured charities and participating brand partners.

The goal of Variety's Power of Women is to inspire and encourage people from all walks of life to get involved, give back and make a difference.

There's much more about it all at the link
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 06 Oct 2012, 22:55

But Stacy occasionally works? This is not work but just appear and get publicity! |
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down