George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike

4 posters

Go down

George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike Empty George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike

Post by carolhathaway Mon 04 Jun 2018, 21:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, my tablet has problems copying the whole article.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike Empty Re: George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jun 2018, 22:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=34]Amal and George Clooney PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Couple leave twins at home to zoom around on scooter in Italy[/size]
By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 16:02 EDT, 4 June 2018 | UPDATED: 17:04 EDT, 4 June 2018

George and Amal Clooney have been going strong since 2014.
And the couple looked like they were having the time of their life during a trip to Sardinia, Italy this weekend where they were seen zipping around town on a Yamaha motorcycle.
The debonair actor, 57, looked classic in a white polo and blue jeans while navigating around the Mediterranean island with his wife seated behind him, 40.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+14

Easy riders: George and Amal Clooney looked like they were having the time of their life in Sardinia, Italy this weekend, seen zipping around town on a Yamaha motorcycle
Hugging her hubby as he drove along, Amal looked classic in a colorful ruffled skirt and sleeveless ivory blouse.

Both made sure to stay safe, protecting themselves with helmets and staying away from the sun's glare with shades.

Human rights attorney Amal pointed out the scenery, not wanting to miss a moment of the picturesque trip. 
The couple appear to have left their twins Alexander and Ella at home, enjoying a well-deserved break from parenting.

+14

Handsome: The debonair actor, 57, looked classic in white polo and blue jeans while navigating around the Mediterranean island with his wife seated behind him

+14

Elegant: Hugging her hubby as he drove along, Amal looked classic in a colorful ruffled skirt and sleeveless ivory blouse

+14

Safety first! Both made sure to stay safe, protecting themselves with helmets

+14

Watching out: The A-listers were closely followed by their security guards
Before Clooney became a father to twins last year, his pal and former ER castmate Julianna Margulies told the star to 'brace himself.' 
The 51-year-old actress - who has 10-year-old son Kieran with her husband Keith Lieberthal - revealed she had an 'email exchange' with him after the arrival of his twins 11 months ago.
Speaking during an appearance on Good Morning America, Julianna said: 'He doesn't need advice from me! He's married to Amal. She's a human rights lawyer. We had a little email exchange and I was just asking how he's doing and he said, "I just can't believe there's so much poop."
'And I said, "Brace yourself my friend. They haven't even started eating solids yet." My husband and I used to call them sliders. They go up right up the back.'

+14

Sightseeing: Human rights attorney Amal pointed out the scenery, not wanting to miss a moment of the picturesque trip

+14

Just the two of us: The couple appear to have left their twins Alexander and Ella at home, enjoying a well-deserved break from parenting

+14

+14

Vacation time: Amal and George didn't mind playing the tourists while exploring the island

+14

It's a wild ride! Before Clooney became a father to twins last year, his pal and former ER castmate Julianna Margulies told the star to 'brace himself' for the journey ahead
Meanwhile, George recently praised his 'remarkable' wife Amal for being an 'incredible' mother to their twins, who celebrate their first birthday in a few days time.
He said: 'Amal is sort of this remarkable human being, and now mother, which is something I suppose you should assume she'd be wonderful at as well, but when you see it in person it makes you feel incredibly proud - and incredibly small.'
And George previously revealed he is eager to instil good values in his children.
He explained: 'I have always felt a great sense of responsibility to other people in the world, but when you have children of your own, you realise you are responsible for their lives in a way you haven't been before. 

+14

In awe: George, recently praised his 'remarkable' wife Amal for being an 'incredible' mother to their twins, who celebrate their first birthday in a few days time

+14

Time to celebrate! It is is just shy of the twins birthday, who were born sometime in June 2017

+14

Putting us all to shame: He said: 'Amal is sort of this remarkable human being, and now mother... [who] makes you feel incredibly proud - and incredibly small'
'And you become conscious that you want to make an example of your own life that they will follow. I want to make sure my children understand they have been given things other children haven't been by accident of birth.
'They could just as easily have been born in Syria and their lives would have been completely different. 
'It's challenging to remind children who have been born into this glass of celebrity and money to have empathy for people who aren't as fortunate as they are. That's going to be Amal's and my job to teach our children, and it's an important one.' 

+14

Role model: George also opened up about how he'll raise his children, saying he 'wants to make an example of [his] own life that they will follow'
ADVERTISEMENT

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike Empty Re: George and Amal cruising Sardinia on a motorbike

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 04 Jun 2018, 22:22

Super-cute!!!  So nice to see them tool around town on a motorbike.  George looks so happy and Amal looks like she's having the time of her life.  Those are cut sandals Amal is wearing.

Looking forward to seeing them at the AFI awards.  I loved Amal's wedding outfit, I'm looking forward to seeing her upcoming awards outfit.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jun 2018, 01:21

Think these were taken before the clean shaven purchase of cheese gig..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down