George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2)

+5
party animal - not!
Doug Ross
LizzyNY
ladybugcngc
Donnamarie
9 posters

Go down

George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) Empty George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2)

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jun 2018, 01:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) Empty Re: George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2)

Post by benex Wed 06 Jun 2018, 14:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is it just me or is there a strange bump?
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2) Empty Re: George and Amal out for dinner in Sardinia (2)

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jun 2018, 14:40

Ha. There have been comments online about that too. Maybe - or could it be the pattern?

Well, if it is we wouldn't haven't seen it on the dress for the wedding at all!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 06 Jun 2018, 14:51

I really like Amal’s dress.  Pretty Asian print
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 Jun 2018, 16:03

Benex - I wondered, too, but it only shows up in some pictures. I think it's the dress. Maybe a combination of the pattern and wrinkles from sitting.  Or maybe a bit of after-dinner bloat. Maybe it was just too warm to wear  spanx! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Jun 2018, 16:36

Could be time of the month combined with after dinner bloat.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 06 Jun 2018, 16:48

I think she's pregnant again  Yahooooo

ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Jun 2018, 17:43

I doubt she is pregnant, she said she started quite late so she wouldn't be having more.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 06 Jun 2018, 18:08

annemarie wrote:I doubt she is pregnant, she said she started quite late so she wouldn't be having more.
I doubted she was pregnant before and Amal proved me wrong.  

You never know.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Jun 2018, 18:14

When this picture was taken we all knew she was pregnant. It had already been revealed. 

Like Lizzy I thinks she just didn't wear spanx.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 06 Jun 2018, 18:41

annemarie wrote:When this picture was taken we all knew she was pregnant. It had already been revealed. 

Like Lizzy I thinks she just didn't wear spanx.
Annemarie, you all believed it.  I take everything George Clooney says with a grain of salt;  I've learned in interviews, he often does a play on words.  I didn't believe Amal was pregnant, until she appeared pregnant.

At this point we all know, as shown in the picture Amal gave birth to twins.  Their children are beautiful and I hope a lifetime of happiness.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:32

They wanted to have a child - they had two. Now they say they're done. I believe them. I'm sure at 40 she knows how to avoid getting pregnant again.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:40

I'm sure George knows something too, considering all the fun he had.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Jun 2018, 02:54

Oh dear - the Daily Fail...........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 07 Jun 2018, 09:39

[size=34]Amal Clooney rocks slinky floral dress as she and George stroll in Como before twins turn one[/size]
By SAMEER SURI FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 21:12 EDT, 6 June 2018 | UPDATED: 04:06 EDT, 7 June 2018

Their twins Alexander and Ella turned a year old on Wednesday.
But a couple of days earlier, George and Amal Clooney left the children at home for a couple's outing in Como, Italy, where they summer.
Amal, who at the age of 40 is 17 years her husband's junior, slid her svelte figure into a sleeveless floral dress with a half-turtleneck.

+16

Out and about: This Monday, George and Amal Clooney left the children at home for a couple's outing in Como, Italy, where they summer
The dress was hemmed above the ankle, allowing for a full view of her open-toed nude heels, and she accessorized with a blush-toned clutch.

Amal, a high-powered barrister whose clientele has included Julian Assange, accessorized with glinting earrings and wore her wavy hair down.

Meanwhile, her grizzled husband strolled hand in hand with her, teaming a navy polo shirt with a pair of powder blue pinstriped trousers and salmon-soled loafers.

In a Hollywood Reporter profile of George last year, Amal ruled out the prospect of giving their twins more siblings, saying: 'I'm 39. I already had them quite late.'

Big event: Their twins Alexander and Ella turned a year old on Wednesday

Make a style statement with a bold red clutch like Amal

Alexander McQueen Skull Clutch Bag

Shop the brand here

Buy now

It was date night for Amal and George Clooney as they were spotted strolling through Como, Italy hand-in-hand. Amal donned a lavis maxi dress and peep toe sandals, accompanied by a bright scarlet clutch bag by Alexander McQueen.
The skull clutch, with its macabre gold clasp, was a hit amongst trendsetters like Alessandra Ambrosio, Lala Anthony, and Drew Barrymore. The late designer was fascinated with death and the afterlife and this theme often came through in his work.
Although Amal's bag is no longer available online, you can still shop the latest from the brand at Stylebop by clicking the link opposite.
Otherwise, carry a clutch from our alternative selection below to your next big event!
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED

+16

Just a number?: Amal, who at the age of 40 is 17 years her husband's junior, slid her svelte figure into a sleeveless floral dress with a half-turtleneck

+16

Accenting the look: The dress was hemmed above the ankle, allowing for a full view of her open-toed nude heels, and she accessorized with a blush-toned clutch

+16

Stepping out: Amal, a high-powered barrister whose clientele has included such names as Julian Assange, accessorized with glinting earrings and wore her wavy hair down

While plugging his flop film Suburbicon last year, George sat for an Entertainment Tonight interview with his old pal Matt Damon and dished his kids.
'Thug' Alexander is 'a moose! He literally just sits there and eats,' said George. Matt joked that the baby could get a job as a bouncer.
George was full of praise for his baby daughter, rhapsodizing that 'She's very elegant, and all eyes. She looks like Amal, thank God.'

+16

Meanwhile: Her grizzled husband strolled hand in hand with her, teaming a navy polo shirt with a pair of powder blue pinstripd trousers and salmon-soled loafers

+16

'I already had them quite late': In a Hollywood Reporter profile of George last year, Amal ruled out the prospect of giving their twins more siblings, saying: 'I already had them quite late.'

+16

Gushing: While plugging his flop film Suburbicon last year, George sat for an Entertainment Tonight interview with his old pal Matt Damon and dished his kids

Last month, Amal was a showstopper when she and George attended the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle's Gothic St. George's Chapel.
The scene-stealing guest slipped on a canary yellow knee-length Stella McCartney dress with a sash that dribbled down the back to form a sort of mini-cape.
Letting her hair tumble freely over her shoulders, she popped on a matching yellow hat with a tiny net veil and balanced on gleaming gold heels.

+16

'Thug': Alexander is 'a moose! He literally just sits there and eats,' said George

+16

'She looks like Amal, thank God': George was full of praise for his baby daughter, rhapsodizing that 'She's very elegant, and all eyes'

+16

Remember when: Last month, Amal was a showstopper when she and George attended the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle's Gothic St. George's Chapel

+16

Backdrop: Amal and George married at the 13th century Venetian palace Ca' Farsetti in 2014, in a wedding officiated by the erstwhile Mayor Of Rome Walter Veltroni
Amal and George married at the 13th century Venetian palace Ca' Farsetti in 2014, in a wedding officiated by the erstwhile Mayor Of Rome Walter Veltroni.
The couple also keep residences in Los Angeles, where George's industry is based, and London, the hometown of the law firm where Amal works.
George, nephew of the legendary singer Rosemary Clooney, was married from 1989 until 1993 to Talia Balsam, who has since become Mrs. John Slattery.

+16

Arm in arm: The couple also keep residences in Los Angeles, where George's industry is based, and London, the hometown of the law firm where Amal works

+16

History: George, nephew of the legendary singer Rosemary Clooney, was married from 1989 until 1993 to Talia Balsam, who has since become Mrs. John Slattery

+16

High-flyer: Amal's clients as a lawyer have also included the former Ukrainian prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko, who was jailed for more than two years

+16

Globetrotter: The glamor icon was born in Beirut and has citizenship in Lebanon and Britain
ADVERTISEMENT

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 07 Jun 2018, 15:09

ladybugcngc wrote:I think she's pregnant again  Yahooooo

Can someone explain why my picture was deleted or who deleted it?  This is the second time this happened.  Both pictures were magazine covers.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Jun 2018, 16:50

I believe that the magazines have copyright laws and you are not allowed to publish their covers - Also true of Getty pix and others if you want to publish them on line..........you have to purchase the copyright

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 07 Jun 2018, 16:56

Thanks PAN!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Wed 13 Jun 2018, 21:30

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Jun 2018, 22:30

Grant's face is priceless

Suddenly went that on my mind

Poor Grant
Poor Giovanni too Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Fri 15 Jun 2018, 11:11

benex wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what magazine is this?
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Fri 15 Jun 2018, 11:27

hairyhound wrote:
benex wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what magazine is this?

italian Chi
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum