George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal arrive in Sardinia

+9
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
Sevens
benex
hairyhound
lelacorb
Admin
premiere
Katarzyna
13 posters

Go down

George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  Empty George and Amal arrive in Sardinia

Post by hairyhound Mon 21 May 2018, 08:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=53]Delicate-looking Amal and George Clooney take private jet to Sardinia for relaxing post-royal wedding break with the twins[/size]
The Hollywood couple touched down wearing dark glasses and casual clothes - perhaps feeling a little worse for wear after the boozy evening reception

• 60SHARES

• 4COMMENTS

By
Emmeline Saunders

• 23:23, 20 MAY 2018
  • UPDATED07:31, 21 MAY 2018

[size]
CELEBS[/size]

Replay
[size=14]
Unmute

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
[/size]
-0:00
[size][size][size]

[/size][/size][/size]
Fullscreen

[size]WATCH NEXTFlower girl pokes her sister with bouquet - POOL
[/size]
 Watch again
[size]
Meghan Markle 'fails to curtsy' to the Queen - anWhen are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle getting married? A date for the royal wedding has been set after confirming engagementMeghan Markle's wedding make-up revealed - royal bride will wow Prince Harry with her natural beautyMeghan Markle smiles as she arrives in Windsor with Prince Harry for wedding rehearsalMeghan Markle's first wedding: Four days of partying, a bikini-clad bride - and plenty of booze

SHARE THIS VIDEO
[/size]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/delicate-looking-amal-george-clooney-12569645&title=ROYAL WEDDING 2018: THE DAY IN 60 SECONDS][/url][url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/delicate-looking-amal-george-clooney-12569645&text=ROYAL WEDDING 2018: THE DAY IN 60 SECONDS][/url][url=https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?is_video=true&url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/delicate-looking-amal-george-clooney-12569645&description=ROYAL WEDDING 2018: THE DAY IN 60 seconds&media=https://bcsecure01-a.akamaihd.net/24/4221396001/201805/2770/4221396001_5787178533001_5787175110001-th.jpg?pubId=4221396001&videoId=5787175110001][/url]
[size][size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
WATCH NEXT
Prince Harry and Meghan drive off to their weddin[/size]
[/size]

• 60SHARES

[ltr][url=https://popup.taboola.com/en/?template=colorbox&utm_source=tmg-mirror&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=text-links-b:byline text links:]  [/url]
[url=https://popup.taboola.com/en/?template=colorbox&utm_source=tmg-mirror&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=text-links-b:byline text links:][size=11]by Taboola [/url]

[url=https://popup.taboola.com/en/?template=colorbox&utm_source=tmg-mirror&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=text-links-b:byline text links:]Sponsored Links [/url][/size]
[ltr][ltr]Flights In Singapore At Ridiculously Low Prices [size=11](Save70.com)[/ltr][/size]
[ltr]World's Scariest Bridges [size=11](Viral X Files)[/ltr][/size]
[/ltr]
[/ltr]
[size]
Get Celebs updates directly to your inbox

+ Subscribe
George and Amal Clooney stole the show at yesterday's royal wedding as Amal's bright yellow dress almost threatened to upstage the bride.
But the morning after the night before gave a whole different look at the Hollywood couple, as they arrived in Sardinia via private jet for some much needed R n' R following Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's boozy evening reception.

Touching down on the sun-soaked Italian island, Amal and George both wore dark sunglasses to shield themselves from the glare - no doubt feeling a little delicate after the late-night do.
They arrived with their 11-month-old twins Ella and Alexander, plus an assortment of nannies and assistants to help them with their luggage.

Amal was spotted leaving their private jet carrying daughter Ella (Image: BACKGRID)

George and Amal looked stunning when they arrived at the royal wedding yesterday (Image: PA)

READ MORE

[/size]

[size=36]Royal Wedding Reception Details[/size]

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Inside the evening party
    [url][/url]

"My wife and I..." Inside reception
    [url][/url]

What it was like to be a guest
    [url][/url]

Thoughtful touch for female guests
    [url][/url]

[size]
Human rights lawyer Amal looked a far cry from her glamorous wedding look - although still much more polished than anyone who has ever taken an easyJet flight four hours across Europe.
She wore her long brunette hair down in a tousled style and stepped out onto the tarmac in a knee-length white summer dress, which threatened to blow up too high in the gusts of wind.
George, meanwhile, dressed down in casual jeans and a tight t-shirt as he negotiated the jet's steps while holding on to Alexander.

READ MORE

[/size]

• George Clooney danced with Meghan then Kate but Fergie turned him down: Exclusive details from party of the year

[size]

George wears dark shades as he negotiates the steps with Alexander (Image: BACKGRID)

They'd been rubbing shoulders all day with the other A-listers (Image: ITV)
The Clooneys were among the 200 close friends and family members invited to join the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex at their private knees-up at Frogmore House, having jettisoned some 400 other guests after the wedding breakfast at St George's Hall.
And the night sounded suitably wild for the man formerly known as the Party Prince, whose wild antics kept the tabloids happy for years throughout his twenties.
There was dancing, drinking - and even a cameo appearance by Meghan's beloved rescue dog Guy, who caused mayhem as he ran around the dancefloor eating food that had fallen off guests' plates.

READ MORE

[/size]

• Best man Prince William 'nearly floors' partygoers as he pulls prank on brother Harry at late-night wedding reception

[size]

Amal still looked drop dead gorgeous after partying the night away (Image: BACKGRID)
Gentlemanly George even asked the bride to dance, taking her for a twirl while Harry watched on with hearts in his eyes.
George then turned his attention to Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, who indulged him with a dance.
Earlier, the new royal couple declared their love for each other in short speeches.
Harry told friends: "You are the people that make me 'me' in my Harry life, which as you know is the backbone to Prince Harry.
"Now I'm going to hand over to my far better half…"

READ MORE

[/size]

• Emotional Prince Charles' wedding speech about 'darling old Harry' leaves guests in tears as he jokes about son's burping

[size]

Prince William acted as best man - and pulled a perfectly staged prank on the newlyweds (Image: AFP)

The young couple looked utterly besotted (Image: BBC iPlayer)
Breaking with tradition, Meghan also delivered an emotional speech to their guests, thanking the royal family for welcoming her and ending it by declaring: "I have found my prince."
The couple chose Whitney Houston's hit I Wanna Dance With Somebody for their first jive.
One of the 200 guests said of the ­reception: “It wasn't ­traditional in the slightest. They went into a bit of a jive and a lindy hop."

Another added: "As we walked in there were ladies dressed in black, serving us fizz and Pimm's, as well as canapes from the palace staff.

READ MORE

[/size]

• Details of Meghan Markle's royal wedding speech revealed
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  Empty Re: George and Amal arrive in Sardinia

Post by carolhathaway Mon 21 May 2018, 09:12

Why do they think that Amal is carrying Ella and George Alex? Of course that's what it miggt be, but it could eaasily be vice versa. If they dress their kids in a more 'traditional' way, Amal is carrying the child dressed in blue while George has the one wearing red...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Amal arrive in Sardinia  Empty Re: George and Amal arrive in Sardinia

Post by party animal - not! Mon 21 May 2018, 09:52

Yes, Carol - in fact I think it might be the other way round but only maybe based on hair - and obviously they're not popping to Sardinia for a break either.

Inside reports on the wedding evening are leaking a  tiny bit. An unspoken rule is that nothing at all about a Royal private function or even the wedding should be be discussed with any of the Press but the links
 between Harry and the Clooneys are definitely the charitable work and the Princes Trust

Thanks for the find Hairyhound.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 21 May 2018, 11:55

I don't think any of these reporters think about what they are writing , nor do they care if they are right. We know they
aren't there for rest.

I agree they probably have the kids being carried backwards.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 21 May 2018, 13:05

Ooooh!  They've obviously given up the fight against having the children papped.  I wonder why?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 21 May 2018, 14:28

Just a thought , I think maybe they just wanted the first few month't with the babies for themselves.Also now they are toddlers it isn't as easy to cover them when they want to see everything.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarzyna Mon 21 May 2018, 14:54

The twins both have Amal's facial features and not George's in my opinion. I don't think they will have his looks, they look more like her.

Goodness me George lives large nowadays. Constant private jets and surrounded by bodyguards and assistants. He's living like Elvis. I think that's why his popularity has plummeted. Too big a gap between the left wing crap that comes out of his mouth and his ostentatious lifestyle. He fails to see the hypocrisy.

Katarzyna
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 21 May 2018, 15:10

Just thinking that since they're going to get media attention forever maybe it's better if they get used to it from the beginning. If the kids feel like they have to hide from the paps it will make going out in public much more stressful than if they just deal with it as a normal part of their lives.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 21 May 2018, 15:13

Goodness me, Kataryzna. Is that worse than the hypocrisy of someone who obviously doesn't respect Mr. Clooney constantly posting on a George Clooney fan website?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 21 May 2018, 16:45

The reporter who saw them clearly said the little boy looks like George and he should know. The baby in the carrier looked like Amal which is what George has said his daughter looks like her mama.

Babies looks continue to change as they grow , In time you will be able too tell exactly who they look like .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 21 May 2018, 19:39

Those babies are beautiful.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 21 May 2018, 20:02

Babies' looks change from month to month so no one can say who exactly they look like.  There's a theory that babies tend to look a lot like the father at birth (the science behind this is to reassure him that he really is the father) and then other family features come up.

Katarzyna wrote: I think that's why his popularity has plummeted. Too big a gap between the left wing crap that comes out of his mouth and his ostentatious lifestyle. He fails to see the hypocrisy.
George's popularity hasn't plummeted. He's been gradually becoming less and less popular as he got older and continued to make films he was interested in rather than appearing in the big Hollywood action films. He's been flying private for more than a decade. Living in mansions for close to two decades . . . this isn't new.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 May 2018, 20:41

premiere wrote:Those babies are beautiful.
no more than others!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 21 May 2018, 21:08

premiere wrote:Those babies are beautiful.

The one that I think is Alexander has very chubby cheeks. I love them ahahah.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 21 May 2018, 22:55

Sorry , but I have seen babies who were not beautiful,  beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Tue 22 May 2018, 08:33

carolhathaway wrote:Why do they think that Amal is carrying Ella and George Alex? Of course that's what it miggt be, but it could eaasily be vice versa. If they dress their kids in a more 'traditional' way, Amal is carrying the child dressed in blue while George has the one wearing red...

George has always described Alexander as the big thug and Ella as very dainty and sweet. I think George is carrying Ella over here, she looks smaller and more dainty than Alexander. Amal's carrying the bigger baby. So they probably got it wrong.
hairyhound
hairyhound

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 22 May 2018, 12:26

I think the clothes give it away. The twin Amal is carrying is in jeans and a t-shirt. Very butch. The twin in George's arms (barely - why can't he ever put down his phone?!) is in pouffy pants and sweater. Not really a great look for a boy. - And the hair! That side part on Amal's little guy is just like George's when he was a kid.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Tue 22 May 2018, 12:41

LizzyNY wrote:I think the clothes give it away. The twin Amal is carrying is in jeans and a t-shirt. Very butch. The twin in George's arms (barely - why can't he ever put down his phone?!) is in pouffy pants and sweater. Not really a great look for a boy. - And the hair! That side part on Amal's little guy is just like George's when he was a kid.
It must be all their passports not his phone
hairyhound
hairyhound

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 22 May 2018, 14:00

Hairyhound - Took another look and whatever he's holding in his hand I don't think it's passports - at least not US passports. I don't think the UK passports look like that either.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Tue 22 May 2018, 14:01

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 22 May 2018, 17:21

Of course Amal is carrying Alex as he looks much bigger...Ella is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 22 May 2018, 18:13

Sevens!!! Where have you been??

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 22 May 2018, 19:00

Hi, Sevens! Welcome back! I wondered why we haven't heard from you. Hope all is well.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 22 May 2018, 20:14

When I saw the thing in his hands I though flash cards maybe something for the kids to play with.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 22 May 2018, 20:33

Wheee!
Sevens is back! Yippieh! Cheerleader
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 22 May 2018, 22:00

Ella (George definitely has Ella, they're progressive but not "dress-our-kids-as opposite-genders progressive") is sliding down because he's trying to carry her and his bag on the same arm. She can't get her little leg around his waist with the bag there. I also believe that's Ella because of the Vogue reporter's comment that he felt Ella was judging him and he was "coming up wanting". That baby looks like service on this flight was not up to snuff and corporate will be receiving a STRONGLY worded letter.  Laughing 

I love that the kids always (well, both times we've seen them) are dressed comfortably and like anyone else's kids. I'm sure those clothes didn't come off the rack at Target, but they look like clothes you'd see on any baby at the park, rather than like they're meant to be dress up dolls.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 22 May 2018, 22:59

Based on these pics and the other ones, I agree that Ella is the most energetic (for lack of a better term) of the two. 
George kinda said the same thing, when he said that Alexander only wants to eat. 

BTW, I like their names every day more, they're so elegant.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down