George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning

+2
Katiedot
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning Empty George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning

Post by party animal - not! Fri 23 Jun 2017, 07:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning Empty Re: George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:35

Good find, PAN:

First Sighting Since Twins’ Birth! New Dad George Clooney Spotted In A Row Boat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=13]By [size=16]Radar Staff[/size][/size]
Posted on Jun 22, 2017

New father George Clooney and a friend were seen taking a small boat, named Mia, for a spin on a river near his English home — get the details on the birth of his twins!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is he doing in this pic???

There weren't any pics of George's face in this article, so the best I can say is that someone wearing George's clothes went rowing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning Empty Re: George pottering about in a rowing boat in Sonning

Post by annemarie Fri 23 Jun 2017, 13:16

Lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 23 Jun 2017, 14:03

Laughing Yep a good guess Katie.

Well he looks like he's in one piece and surviving the first two and half weeks of being a dad.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 23 Jun 2017, 19:51

Just wondering if the boat was named after Tala's daughter Mia?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 23 Jun 2017, 20:46

Very Happy I'm just wondering why anyone bothers to name a row boat. Isn't it usually the boat you use to get to your real boat?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Jun 2017, 04:44

Who knows, LizzyNY, who knows?!

Anyone else wondering if this wasn't so much a jolly as a damage-management trip to check out the boat house and do a bit of cleaning up?  I see a rake in the boat for scooping up weed and floating stuff.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 24 Jun 2017, 13:01

Very Happy i would've thought he'd be too busy with the twins for gardening. Don't they have staff for that? Or maybe it was just a chance to get out of the house for a  while. After all, fatherhood takes getting used to. Maybe he just needed a break from diaper duty.

I wonder how he found out about the boathouse incident. Did someone on staff tell him or did he read about it in the DM like the rest of us? If I were one of the boaters I would have made a bee line to his front door to tell him all about it and apologize. Probably the only chance I'd ever have to meet him (except maybe in court!) Will he sue them for damages or will they sue him for having a fat boathouse? Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 24 Jun 2017, 14:33

Lol I don't think you could just walk up to the front door. It looks like he is checking the  plants he seems to pointing at something above.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 25 Jun 2017, 01:19

Maybe he's birding Razz
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 25 Jun 2017, 01:59

See the local paper report I posted under the 'boat accident' link, courtesy of the Henley Standard, Donnamarie. It tells you all about it.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 25 Jun 2017, 17:46

THANK YOU for the link and pics !! 

Not his face but it is something. I was missing him a lot !
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down