George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

+11
SideEyeSally
LizzyNY
isogotit
starlove
Donnamarie
it's me
annemarie
Sevens
ladybugcngc
melbert
party animal - not!
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 Empty Re: George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by melbert Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:04

Sevens wrote:
melbert wrote:Since when is Amal Asian?
Isn't Lebanon counted as Asian?

No.  Middle Eastern
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 Empty Re: George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by melbert Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Open Post: Hosted By The Bassett Hound Who’s Embarrassed By Her Human’s Outfit

October 21, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Woe is Millie Clooney. The one day her humans decided to trot her out in front of the paps is the one day Amal Clooney decides to dress up like a rejected That ’70s Show extra. Millie Clooney is making the face that every little kid makes when they’re hanging out with their friends in front of the school and their mom pulls up in a dirty, bird-shit covered car with curlers in her hair and blasting some busted song. They think to themselves, “I hope she doesn’t see me, I hope she doesn’t see me, I hope she does- Oh shit, she just screamed my name.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, I know that Bassett Hounds just naturally make that face, but I’d like to believe that Millie is extra embarrassed by Amal looking like she’s about to break out into I Think I Love You at any second.

George Clooney is currently directing Suburbicon in Los Angeles, and yesterday, Amal visited the set with their newest dog child Millie Clooney. This is probably going to be the last time that Amal Clooney brings Millie around the paps, because Millie easily stole the show and used her eyes to throw hate at those ugly jeans.

And really, Millie is living the life. She gets all the free tequila she wants and she doesn’t have to strain her legs by walking up stairs since she’s got a human slave named George Clooney to carry her up. I need Millie Clooney to teach me her ways.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:15

More pix from Friday on legion-media.ru

Looks like George had another haircut..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:56

Yes

Always phone at hand

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 13:03

He looks like he got a trim.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Oct 2016, 13:12

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 24 Oct 2016, 15:31

melbert wrote:
Sevens wrote:
melbert wrote:Since when is Amal Asian?
Isn't Lebanon counted as Asian?

No.  Middle Eastern
That's part of Asia. Our national football team just competed against Iran and Syria in FIFA Asian World Cup Qualification.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 16:08

The Middle East is a geographical and cultural region located primarily in western Asia, but also in parts of northern Africa and southeastern Europe. The western border of the Middle East is defined by the Mediterranean Sea, where Israel, Lebanon, and Syria rest opposite from Greece and Italy in Europe.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:09

Sevens,
geographically Lebanon is located in Asia, and I guess China would play vs. Lebanon in the FIFA World Cup Qualification. On the other hand, Israel competes in the European group, but that's to avoid conflicts...

On a cultural base, Lebanon is more related to countries like Syria and even Northern African countries than to China or  Thailand. But if you think about that your country has the same expanse as the whole European continent, the distance between the eastern and the western area is so huge that - that's my suggestion - you don't have more in common than somebody who lives in Alasca with somebody who lives in the south of South America,.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:15

Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:20

above wrote:"And really, Millie is living the life. She gets all the free tequila she wants and she doesn’t have to strain her legs by walking up stairs since she’s got a human slave named George Clooney to carry her up. I need Millie Clooney to teach me her ways."

The life of a celeb dog....Millie I feel your pain....Life is not all bickies and champagne....you need a Daddy and a Mummy....Not a walker and a stylist.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:45

I'm sure George and Amal love their furry children and take good care of them. George has been raised with and owned many animals. They wouldn't have them if they didn't love them. George took Einstein to give him a second chance so that tells me he loves his animals. Amal said herself one of the things she does when in England is  spend time walking her dogs.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 Empty George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:53

annemarie wrote:I'm sure George and Amal love their furry children and take good care of them. George has been raised with and owned many animals. They wouldn't have them if they didn't love them. George took Einstein to give him a second chance so that tells me he loves his animals. Amal said herself one of the things she does when in England is  spend time walking her dogs.

Creepy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:01

Ladybug , what is creepy ? I understand that there are people who think animals are worthless and not intelligent. I love animals they are a part of my family as I said before my cats are my grandchildren. They are just like children they play, they give affection and they will love you no matter what. Unlike, some humans on this planet.

If you can afford to take care of them they can also cost you as much as a child. Vet's charge a fortune to take care of animals.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 Empty George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:08

annemarie wrote:Ladybug , what is creepy ? I understand that there are people who think animals are worthless and not intelligent. I love animals they are a part of my family as I said before my cats are my grandchildren. They are just like children they play, they give affection and they will love you no matter what. Unlike, some humans on this planet.

If you can afford to take care of them they can also cost you as much as a child. Vet's charge a fortune to take care of animals.

Do you want the long version or the short version response?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:14

melbert wrote:Where does she get these clothes?  I think she should ask for a refund.
You don't get a refund, melbert, when you get to wear the clothes free of charge, as long as you're photographed wearing them.  gotpics

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:27

Ladybug, any version you care to write is fine with me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:32

I am sure Millie, Louie and Einstein are loved and well taken care of by their family. I honestly can't believe there is some question as to the care and love these dogs are getting from George and Amal.

To use a quote from dlisted (another trashy gossip site) to make the point is pretty sad. I hope the comment was meant to be funny, not a serious observation.....

George and Amal love their dogs. They have gone out of their way to adopt these rescue animals to give them a second chance at life. And I am sure they get lots of good food, love and attention.

Ladybug, most people who own pets consider them part of their family. I know that I do with my doggy. She is the center of attention in our home. If you don't have or appreciate pets then maybe it's hard to understand.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:37

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, any version you care to write is fine with me.
I do understand your passion is in a good place. I think referring someone's animal (s) as their furry children is line we should not cross.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:43

What line is there ?

Ladybug, pet owners like myself who love their animals think of their animals as their children. There are people who do not have children and their pets are their kids. The have birthday party's, buy them Christmas gifts. Some have even had weddings for their dogs. There are pet spas, day care and hotels for pets. We treat them like our children the only difference is they can't speak animals give love just like children and they love unconditionally.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 24 Oct 2016, 21:24

annemarie wrote:What line is there ?

Ladybug, pet owners like myself who love their animals think of their animals as their children. There are people who do not have children and their pets are their kids. The have birthday party's, buy them Christmas gifts. Some have even had weddings for their dogs. There are pet spas, day care and hotels for pets. We treat them like our children the only difference is they can't speak animals give love just like children and they love unconditionally.

You can have that thought about your own animals.  Referring animals to someone else, as their furry children is where I draw the line.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 21:45

Your right I can have those thoughts about my animals and also other peoples.
You can call them pets if you want, and I will continue to call them furry children .
We will have to agree to disagree on this no problem.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 24 Oct 2016, 22:52

It struck me yesterday that if G&A had a child this year, by the time that child was 25 George would be 80!!! I have a feeling these furry "children" are the only ones they're going to have.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Oct 2016, 23:42

@Lizzy

They can adopt me I love you....no pap walks...or styling....I'm not as furry as I used to be....but thats all to the good...cold nose and a warm heart and my own blanket....what's not to love......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 25 Oct 2016, 03:19

WWHS - They'd be lucky to have you! flower
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 25 Oct 2016, 03:54

What Would He Say wrote:@Lizzy

They can adopt me I love you....no pap walks...or styling....I'm not as furry as I used to be....but thats all to the good...cold nose and a warm heart and my own blanket....what's not to love......

@WWHS- Amal's walking partner for sure.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 25 Oct 2016, 07:31

Oscar Issac's look for his role in Suburbicon. He was in a LA restaurant.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 27 Oct 2016, 19:31

What a lovely couple:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 28 Oct 2016, 15:35

George and his phone.....Bad bad boy....put her down, the phone I mean...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today - Page 2 Empty ladybugcngc

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 28 Oct 2016, 15:43

What Would He Say wrote:George and his phone.....Bad bad boy....put her down, the phone I mean...
I'm pretty sure he did.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 28 Oct 2016, 16:05

Lol with all the stuff going on is his life I think he and that phone are joined at the hip.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Oct 2016, 18:43

Sigh....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2