George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

+11
SideEyeSally
LizzyNY
isogotit
starlove
Donnamarie
it's me
annemarie
Sevens
ladybugcngc
melbert
party animal - not!
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today Empty George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Oct 2016, 03:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today Empty Re: George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by melbert Fri 21 Oct 2016, 03:27

Where does she get these clothes?  I think she should ask for a refund.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today Empty Re: George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 21 Oct 2016, 04:41

I love these pictures. LOVE Amal's retro look: SUPERCUTE !!!  super cool
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 21 Oct 2016, 07:23

Love her pants and bag! Love George's kiss!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 09:02

I think it's a cute outfit , she does try all styles .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Oct 2016, 12:56

Nobody cares enough about him

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today Empty George, Amal land Millie on Surbicon set today

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:01

it's me wrote:Nobody cares enough about him

Who?  I crack myself up.   Yahooooo

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:24; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:07

We have all talked about him in all the other pictures. What can you say he looks the same he is meeting his wife and carrying their dog into the trailer. In the other pictures he was doing more so there was something to say.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:18

Many more jolly pix on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] again folks. Looks like Ramzi Alamuddin is with them....

Just wondering if the other girl with them is Angel or a film techie

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:37

I don't think the blonde is angel , I think angel is much older than this young woman.

George picking up Millie is funny he had a time getting her into his arms. Millie just looks like really are we doing this. lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:40

I wonder who the gray haired gentleman is at first I thought he was Amals dad but on closer look it's not him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:47

I think it is, Annemarie. Take a look at this:

They've even called the dog Ramzi Alalmuddin!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 14:52

Thanks pan, he looks different to me. That's nice her dad is visiting them in Los Angeles.

Just jared has more pictures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 15:08

I like the retro look on Amal. She wears the pants really well .... and the sexy cropped sweater. Nice combo. The man with them definitely is her dad. And Millie looks adorable. Agree Annemarie, Millie looks like she isn't quite sure if Daddy George can handle her.
Wonder if Millie can't do stairs that well with her shorty short legs.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 21 Oct 2016, 15:17

I really, really, really like the picture of her dad.  I know he is taken.  Still super cute.  Embarassed
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 15:19

Yep, Donnamarie I think her legs are too short for the stairs. George is a good daddy carrying his little girl.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 21 Oct 2016, 15:46

annemarie wrote:Yep, Donnamarie I think her legs are too short for the stairs. George is a good daddy carrying his little girl.

Creepy daddy reference.  He's married to Amal what does that say about her?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 15:51

She is Millie, Einstein and Louie's mama. 

Just like my daughter has cats no kids' so I am their grandma. I see animals as part of my family to me there is nothing creepy about it. 

Some who don't have children treat and see their pets as their children.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 21 Oct 2016, 15:55

annemarie wrote:She is Millie, Einstein and Louie's mama. 

Just like my daughter has cats no kids' so I am their grandma. I see animals as part of my family to me there is nothing creepy about it. 

Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 16:02

annemarie wrote:She is Millie, Einstein and Louie's mama. 

Yep our doggy is just like another child in our house. And our daughter is considered her aunt. It may be silly but to a lot of people a pet is part of the family.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Fri 21 Oct 2016, 18:18

Fugly overpriced clothes,Clooney looking at the camera lens kissing WOW ,no real love here for Amal!

starlove
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 21 Oct 2016, 18:33

melbert wrote:Where does she get these clothes?  I think she should ask for a refund.
I'm not feeling that outfit either.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 18:38

I like this 70's look way better than the last one, this one I would wear if I were much taller and much , much thinner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Oct 2016, 22:17

Cute outfit. Looks like something I might have worn when it was in style 50 years ago. Just a side note, but are her boobs growing or is it that the rest of her is shrinking?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Oct 2016, 22:38

Well, everything old is new again old movies and t.v shows being remade, and fashion is doing the same thing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally Sat 22 Oct 2016, 00:48

LizzyNY, I too think Amal's boobs are growing (read as new boob job). It was more noticeable when she wore the red (rag) dress to the UN during their recent stay in NYC.

SideEyeSally

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Oct 2016, 05:52

facepalm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 22 Oct 2016, 18:05

As I lose faith in humans....you know spin spin repeat spin....I have to admit I find solace in animals.....

Millie I salute you....anytime you need a friend someone who understands the trials of being part of a celebrity family....bet it's not something you envisaged back in the old days at the kennel....parachuted into a world not of your making...and doing your best to hang tight to you true doggy values....I hope the grooming not to often or invasive and your not on a celeb doggy diet...that it wasn't too painful to realise there will never again be a faithful 'ol lead....that like your new life your lead will change with the seasons....

I know it's not your place Millie to ask for regular walks....so enjoy the trips you get on set....and snaffle as many cookies as you can from the crew....Who knows when or where a celeb will "walk the dog again"......

Millie you have my respect....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 22 Oct 2016, 18:12

What Would He Say wrote:As I lose faith in humans....you know spin spin repeat spin....I have to admit I find solace in animals.....

Millie I salute you....anytime you need a friend someone who understands the trials of being part of a celebrity family....bet it's not something you envisaged back in the old days at the kennel....parachuted into a world not of your making...and doing your best to hang tight to you true doggy values....I hope the grooming not to often or invasive and your not on a celeb doggy diet...that it wasn't too painful to realise there will never again be a faithful 'ol lead....that like your new life your lead will change with the seasons....

I know it's not your place Millie to ask for regular walks....so enjoy the trips you get on set....and snaffle as many cookies as you can from the crew....Who knows when or where a celeb will "walk the dog again"......

Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 22 Oct 2016, 18:34

Is this your word of the day...interesting.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 22 Oct 2016, 18:39

What Would He Say wrote:Is this your word of the day...interesting.....

What Would He Say - I think in the abstract to an absolute point.  Your comment is so bizarre it would take me days to tell you what I thought of it.  Let us just leave it at interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 22 Oct 2016, 18:55

Lizzy, on the subject of boobs, I think she wears the bra that works with the outfit i e padded, not padded, nubra.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 22 Oct 2016, 19:41

I think what we see is simply her bra's not a boob job. If you look at pictures her boobs are different in each outfit.
She is not flat chested she has a nice sized chest not huge but not flat .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Oct 2016, 20:11

What Would He Say wrote:As I lose faith in humans....you know spin spin repeat spin....I have to admit I find solace in animals.....

Yes

Interesting !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 22 Oct 2016, 20:33

Just to clarify, I don't give a flying fig if she stuffs her bras with watermelons or if her boobs are on steroids. I'm not the one who said she had a boob job. All I said was they looked bigger and the rest of her looks smaller. Except for her boobs, she has the body of a pre-teen boy. (And, no, I'm not body-shaming. I'm just making an observation.)

Also, why is it always Millie who gets dragged on set? Where's Einstein?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sat 22 Oct 2016, 20:43

Women come in different shapes and sizes, Amal's is the way it is, and there's nothing she can do about it. It's no less a woman's body though, as she's a woman. 

I'm enjoying these pictures we've got lately.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 22 Oct 2016, 22:14

It could be that Millie is more attached to them ,  Millie may just want to go where ever Amal is so she takes her when she can.  Even older dogs can become attached to their owners not just puppies.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Sat 22 Oct 2016, 23:28

Amal had boob job ,Period.

whatever you will say here does not matter ,it is obvious not the same size since first days of marriage or dating ,you cannot lose weight in all your body parts and only gain weight in your chest area ,that is simply against nature,...and logic too.

Afterall Amal is just  plastic like Hollywood showgirls and ex GFs.

starlove

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Sun 23 Oct 2016, 00:00

annemarie wrote:It could be that Millie is more attached to them ,  Millie may just want to go where ever Amal is so she takes her when she can.  Even older dogs can become attached to their owners not just puppies.
That must be the funniest comment i saw here,look at the picture of Millie and you can see she look sad to be with amal ,even Celebitchy mentioned it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

starlove

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 23 Oct 2016, 00:48

I love the guy with her.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Oct 2016, 00:56

Some heels indeed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 23 Oct 2016, 01:28

it's me wrote:Some heels indeed

Nothing to do with heels.  Someone (George Clooney) caught the l-o-v-e bug.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 23 Oct 2016, 02:02

Maybe, Starlove you and Celebitchy should read up on Bassett hounds. They are known for their sad solemn looks. It has nothing to do with them being sad. They are very happy dogs loving friendly and loyal they enjoy being with their family , they don't get overly excited.

Just in case you are interested in learning more about Millie here's a site with info.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 23 Oct 2016, 02:12

annemarie wrote:Maybe, Starlove you and Celebitchy should read up on Bassett hounds. They are known for their sad solemn looks. It has nothing to do with them being sad. They are very happy dogs loving friendly and loyal they enjoy being with their family , they don't get overly excited.

Just in case you are interested in learning more about Millie here's a site with info.

Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 23 Oct 2016, 19:15

I think Amal has a lovely body. She is very slim and has delicate features She likes the way she looks and that's all that counts. She may be too slim for some but that's a personal opinion. How much weight would she have to gain before she started getting criticized for being heavy or fat???

She has NOT had a boob job. I've always thought she was pretty busty for her slimness. Any time she wears something form fitting it's obvious ... at least to me.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 24 Oct 2016, 01:16

LizzyNY wrote:Just to clarify, I don't give a flying fig if she stuffs her bras with watermelons or if her boobs are on steroids. I'm not the one who said she had a boob job. All I said was they looked bigger and the rest of her looks smaller. Except for her boobs, she has the body of a pre-teen boy. (And, no, I'm not body-shaming. I'm just making an observation.)

Also, why is it always Millie who gets dragged on set? Where's Einstein?
Lizzy that's just your stereotype about bbody or size. Remember she's an original Asian? She has the normal Asian adult woman bodysize. Believe me, I've seen tons of young ladies here who are much slimmer.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 24 Oct 2016, 01:57

Since when is Amal Asian?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 24 Oct 2016, 02:42

Sevens - If they were much slimmer they'd be invisible! I think she's extremely thin for her height - my opinion, of course. Smile

Why do you say she's Asian?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 24 Oct 2016, 04:56

melbert wrote:Since when is Amal Asian?
Isn't Lebanon counted as Asian?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 24 Oct 2016, 05:01

LizzyNY wrote:Sevens - If they were much slimmer they'd be invisible! I think she's extremely thin for her height - my opinion, of course. Smile

Why do you say she's Asian?
Her dad and mom are from Lebanon, isn't that Asian race or blood?
Alright, maybe I overstaed, but if you take a look at a public Chinese woman shower hall or change room, you'd be surprised by how "flat" they're at the age of 20s. Glad I'm not that slim though a lot of friends have called me "a bit fat". Very Happy And I'm trying to lose weight!
IMO, if Amal walks into that room she'd be just fine, not the skinniest nor A cup.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next