George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal arrive at LAX today -

+10
Alisonfan
Sevens
fava
PigPen
it's me
What Would He Say
Donnamarie
annemarie
ladybugcngc
party animal - not!
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  Empty George and Amal arrive at LAX today -

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Jan 2017, 01:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=37]George and Amal Clooney Return to Los Angeles After Spending Time Abroad[/size]

BY ALEXIA FERNANDEZ@ALEXIAFEDZ

POSTED ON JANUARY 28, 2017 AT 12:01AM EST

• TWEET
  • EMAIL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fcelebrity%2Fgeorge-amal-clooney-return-la%2F&media=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F01%2Fgeorge-clooney2.jpg%3Fw%3D1024&description=George and Amal Clooney Return to Los Angeles After Spending Time%C2%A0Abroad][/url]
FAMEFLYNET
It seems the rest of the world has nothing on some California sunshine!
George and Amal Clooney touched down in Los Angeles on Friday after recent trips to Switzerland and England.
The duo looked stylish together as the 38-year-old human rights lawyer wore a gray sweater with a heavy coat, while the 55-year-old Oscar winner looked casual in jeans and a collared shirt.
The couple kept pretty busy schedules while overseas. Last week, they attended the Women of Impact Dinner hosted by publisher Tina Brown in Davos, Switzerland, where Amal was one of the honored guests.
Earlier this month, they both stepped out in London for the screening of the Netflix documentary, The White Helmets, at a reception hosted by The Clooney Foundation for Justice.
George and Amal were spotted in early January taking a romantic stroll near their mansion in Sonning, England, along the riverbank.
The couple has been in the process of renovating the historic mansion they bought shortly after their September 2014 wedding.
“[We’re] really excited – I love it,” George told Good Morning Britain about the home in 2015. “We’re going to have a great time. There’s a great old pub and there’s a great restaurant, The French Horn, there, and it’s a really beautiful, fun place to be. I’m really excited.”

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 04:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  Empty Re: George and Amal arrive at LAX today -

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 28 Jan 2017, 01:13

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal arrive at LAX today -  Empty Re: George and Amal arrive at LAX today -

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Jan 2017, 01:23

Maybe, the funeral is tomorrow.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 28 Jan 2017, 01:35

annemarie wrote:Maybe, the funeral is tomorrow.
Maybe that's why George looks so intense.  Saying goodbye to someone you love is never easy.  I'm going to keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Jan 2017, 02:03

The video in the Mail article is better than all the pix.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 28 Jan 2017, 03:22

party animal - not! wrote:The video in the Mail article is better than all the pix.........
PAN I just viewed it, it's wonderful...  I love you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 28 Jan 2017, 03:53

Thanks PAN.  

Is Miguel's funeral definitely tomorrow?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Jan 2017, 10:59

That was my first thought for why they were back , George may have something to take care of in Los Angeles.

When I googled there is a video supposedly of the funeral , I won't click that is too much for me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 28 Jan 2017, 12:22

Oh Darling, sweet baby George, what on Gods green earth has happened to you.....

Deep breath, hold my hand and jump.....

Run and don't look back.....Darkest hour is just before dawn, so they say..... run towards the sun.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jan 2017, 13:35

Sweet.... lip smack
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 28 Jan 2017, 15:06

What Would He Say wrote:Oh Darling, sweet baby George, what on Gods green earth has happened to you.....

Deep breath, hold my hand and jump.....

Run and don't look back.....Darkest hour is just before dawn, so they say..... run towards the sun.....

WWHS, so many of your posts just baffle me.  This one is no exception.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 28 Jan 2017, 15:14

Another edition of "JMHO"..... they aren't making any announcement- yet ( maybe People gets the exclusive ala engagement - ??? sonogram photos), they aren't trying to squelch the rumor from the look of her sudden interest in non-fitting clothes, soooooooooooooooo.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 28 Jan 2017, 15:29

annemarie wrote:That was my first thought for why they were back , George may have something to take care of in Los Angeles.

When I googled there is a video supposedly of the funeral , I won't click that is too much for me.
I googled funeral, and got a you tube .  It's a really really blurry still photo of someone in a casket.  Could be anyone, but doubt if it's Miguel.  No doubt the viewing is private, and NO ONE in the family/close friends would do sure a horrid thing  as to post a photo like this.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 28 Jan 2017, 15:29

PigPen wrote:Another edition of "JMHO"..... they aren't making any announcement- yet ( maybe People gets the exclusive ala engagement - ??? sonogram photos), they aren't trying to squelch the rumor from the look of her sudden interest in non-fitting clothes, soooooooooooooooo.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think another A list star will come up to them in a restaurant.  He/She will look at Amal and say "You look blooming?" (Can't say "fatter" to Amal!) G&A will shyly admit that they are having a baby. Suddenly, People photographer is there to capture the moment....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 28 Jan 2017, 15:32

Good point.  However, I do have a critique of your comment " can't say fatter to Amal",,,cause you  can't be more of something that you never were in the first place!!  Laughing Laughing

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Jan 2017, 15:39

Don't think they need to tell anyone. 

Video, no Gossipcop denial, early days of pregnancy, no one at functions saying anything..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 28 Jan 2017, 16:02

Whether Amal is pregnant or not they are handling it the way they want to.  They are not obliged to inform anyone at this time.  Amal would not be far along if she is pregnant and generally many women don't like their pregnancy news to become public knowledge too soon.  Some say it's bad luck.  Regardless we the public will know one way or another eventually.  Very Happy

Last edited by Donnamarie on Sat 28 Jan 2017, 16:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct soelling)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Jan 2017, 16:07

It is no one's business but theirs if she is we will know if not we will know. 

I think to announce it would be crazy if the press are this nuts now over a rumor with no facts , it will be absolutely mad if they announce it. They should be allowed to enjoy their secret for as long as possible if there is one.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 28 Jan 2017, 16:24

They did remain silent on rumors about their relationship, engagement, and even the date and location of the wedding until they became self-evident with PEOPLE exclusive each time.
George only lied once about their first public date-yet did not utterly deny she was seeing him in a Gravity premiere. Amal deleting her Twitter and Instagram must be George's suggestion,  after bashing social media himself in a interview.
Smart, savvy George Clooney gossip patterns.

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 28 Jan 2017, 16:46; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 28 Jan 2017, 16:41

Sevens wrote:They did remain silent on rumors about their relationship, engagement, and even the date and location of the wedding until they became self-evident with PEOPLE exclusive each time.
George only lied once about their first public date-yet did not utterly deny she was seeing him in a Gravity premiere. Amal deleting her Twitter and Instagram must be George's suggestio,  after bashing social media himself in a interview.
Smart, savvy George Clooney gossip patterns.
PEOPLE exclusive just gives me happy thoughts...  bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Jan 2017, 17:48

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 28 Jan 2017, 18:48

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sweet...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 28 Jan 2017, 19:37

I love you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jan 2017, 21:39

ladybugcngc wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sweet...

Not recent
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Jan 2017, 01:17

With sound

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 29 Jan 2017, 01:47

fava wrote:
PigPen wrote:Another edition of "JMHO"..... they aren't making any announcement- yet ( maybe People gets the exclusive ala engagement - ??? sonogram photos), they aren't trying to squelch the rumor from the look of her sudden interest in non-fitting clothes, soooooooooooooooo.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think another A list star will come up to them in a restaurant.  He/She will look at Amal and say "You look blooming?" (Can't say "fatter" to Amal!) G&A will shyly admit that they are having a baby. Suddenly, People photographer is there to capture the moment....

Funny sound just like engagement when happen.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2017, 04:32

Hi guys

You'd make my life a million times easier and this forum so much better if you could post the article and not just the link.  Simply copy and paste the whole article into your post - pictures will automatically be included.  Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2017, 04:34

[size=37]George and Amal Clooney Return to Los Angeles After Spending Time Abroad[/size]

BY ALEXIA FERNANDEZ@ALEXIAFEDZ

POSTED ON JANUARY 28, 2017 AT 12:01AM EST

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It seems the rest of the world has nothing on some California sunshine!
George and Amal Clooney touched down in Los Angeles on Friday after recent trips to Switzerland and England.
The duo looked stylish together as the 38-year-old human rights lawyer wore a gray sweater with a heavy coat, while the 55-year-old Oscar winner looked casual in jeans and a collared shirt.
The couple kept pretty busy schedules while overseas. Last week, they attended the Women of Impact Dinner hosted by publisher Tina Brown in Davos, Switzerland, where Amal was one of the honored guests.
Earlier this month, they both stepped out in London for the screening of the Netflix documentary, The White Helmets, at a reception hosted by The Clooney Foundation for Justice.
George and Amal were spotted in early January taking a romantic stroll near their mansion in Sonning, England, along the riverbank.
The couple has been in the process of renovating the historic mansion they bought shortly after their September 2014 wedding.
“[We’re] really excited – I love it,” George told Good Morning Britain about the home in 2015. “We’re going to have a great time. There’s a great old pub and there’s a great restaurant, The French Horn, there, and it’s a really beautiful, fun place to be. I’m really excited.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2017, 04:34

George & Amal Clooney Step Out Together in Los Angeles
George Clooney and his wife Amal have landed in LA![/size]
]The couple were spotted heading through LAX airport on Friday afternoon (January 27) in Los Angeles.[/size]
George and Amal looked chic as always as they hurried towards their waiting car.[/size]
It was just announced that George will serve as an executive producer on an upcoming AMC dark comedy called On Becoming A God In Central Florida.[/size]
The show is set to star Kirsten Dunst and will follow a “cult of free enterprise and one woman’s relentless pursuit of the American Dream in the early ’90s.”[/size][/size]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2017, 04:38

Stylish jet setter Amal Clooney wears baggy jumper as she touches down in LA in with George amid baby rumours
By Dailymail.com Reporter
PUBLISHED: 00:20 GMT, 28 January 2017 UPDATED: 02:35 GMT, 28 January 2017

George Clooney and wife Amal touched down in LA on Friday for a dose of California sunshine. 

The 38-year-old human rights lawyer was covered up in a baggy sweater with a heavy coat layered on top while the actor, 55, kept it casual in jeans and a collared shirt. 
Scroll down for video 

Back in the states: Amal Clooney stepped out wearing a baggy sweater with a heavy coat layered on top; pictured with George Clooney at LAX on Friday

Amal sparked baby rumors a few weeks back after she was pictured wearing a floaty dress at The White Helmets screening, with Piers Morgan among those who speculated that she might be pregnant.
Tho couple have yet to comment on the rumors. 
The pair are back in the US following overseas travels.

Traveling lovebirds: George, 55, and Amal Clooney, 38, were spotted arriving together to LAX on Friday following their overseas travels

Flawless: Amal chose to wear a grey graphic sweater with black leather bottoms

Wow: The stunning brunette stayed warm in a camel colored coat with a black hat on her head

Looking good: George carried his luggage and a suit in the other hand while stepping out in a black top with his light-wash denim bottoms

Last week, George and Amal attended the Women Of Impact Dinner hosted by Tina Brown in Davos, Switzerland.
Earlier this month, the duo stepped out in London for The White Helmets screening at the Bvlgari Hotel.
Guests included actor Douglas Booth, and the film's producer Joanna Natasegara and director Orlando von Einsiedel.

[img(633.181818px,686.181818px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beauty: Amal wore her locks in waves and opted for a touch of lipstick with defined brows

[img(633.181818px,831.181818px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• SHARE PICTURE

[size]
Airplane style: The actor kept it casual in jeans and a collared shirt[/size]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2017, 05:42

Katiedot wrote:Hi guys

You'd make my life a million times easier and this forum so much better if you could post the article and not just the link.  Simply copy and paste the whole article into your post - pictures will automatically be included.  Thanks

So it's fine copy and paste pic too?

Didn't we better use the specific programs?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2017, 06:08

Not any more!  The forum updated itself about three years ago.  When you paste, make sure the 'switch editor mode' button (the one on the bottom right that looks like a piece of paper) is off, and then you can paste pictures and text directly from another article.

The formatting is a bit messy, I agree, but it's still better than just links.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2017, 12:19

Ok

Thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 30 Jan 2017, 13:45

Katiedot wrote:Hi guys

But that's the whole point, Katiedot... if we did things to make your life easier- you wouldn't be around as much!! Wheee!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 30 Jan 2017, 14:09

Yikes....Darling boy.....

My recommendation....steak with a fried egg on top...

Google it Mrs C....my boy needs it......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 30 Jan 2017, 14:17

what the heck are you talking about WWHST??????????????????????

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 30 Jan 2017, 14:27

@PP....I'm trying to get some iron into him....pasty is not the word.....She could have at least shared her bronzer....

Forgot to say fry the lot in Irish grass fed butter....that will put some lead in his pencil.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 30 Jan 2017, 15:08

Lol, George wearing bronzer. Well summer will be here before we know it and his summer tan will be back .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 30 Jan 2017, 18:18

He's missing his January Cabo glow Crying or Very sad
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 30 Jan 2017, 18:30

Smile
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2017, 03:23

Cindy and RandE are in Cabo at what looks like the veranda where they've all been papped before!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jan 2017, 04:59

PigPen wrote:But that's the whole point, Katiedot... if we did things to make your life easier- you wouldn't be around as much!! Wheee!
Hahaha!

But seriously, it was the opposite, actually. Constantly cleaning up and editing everyone's messages just got too much. That's why I was gone for such a long time. Just couldn't face doing it all the time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2017, 12:07

Katiedot wrote:
PigPen wrote:But that's the whole point, Katiedot... if we did things to make your life easier- you wouldn't be around as much!! Wheee!
Hahaha!  

But seriously, it was the opposite, actually.  Constantly cleaning up and editing everyone's messages just got too much.  That's why I was gone for such a long time.  Just couldn't face doing it all the time.

That's one of the reasons I stopped too.  There are some posters who NEVER copy and paste their articles, then the articles disappear before anyone else can see them or read them.  One of my pet peeves.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 31 Jan 2017, 13:40

In their/my defense... there have been times when I've tried to copy and paste, and the darn thing just won't stick. Rolling Eyes

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 31 Jan 2017, 14:06

Hate to admit it, but this is one luddite who just doesn't know how! I've tried and never did it right. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Mea culpa!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:11

Many sites don't allow to copy

I have to go to the reader (?) setting

But it is not always available
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:15

Almost all sites allow copying nowadays. Just use your mouse to select the whole article, come to here and paste.

Kat
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:20

On iPad not possible
Many times
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:21

Miss Katiedot... pleeeeeeeeeeeease stay on topic!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2017, 15:27

I stay

Hope to see no more such pics
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next