George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC

+17
party animal - not!
Alisonfan
bgarabedian
LizzyNY
Hebe
kat19
catwoman
Cece42
amaretti
annemarie
Joanna
Jenn
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
/
Donnamarie
Sevens
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC Empty George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Mar 2015, 10:49

With many thanks to Frenchiesfans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also on Facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We were THRILLED that Mr.George Clooney came by Patsy's Italian Restaurant tonight with his lovely bride, Amal Ramzi Clooney, and his lovely mother, Nina! He was excited about the new Patsy's Italian Family Cookbook! Below is his quote from the new cookbook:

"Since I have a picture of my mom eating at Patsy's Italian Restaurant when she was pregnant with me, I can honestly say that I've been going to Patsy's Italian Restaurant since before I was born. It's been a great part of my life ever since."
-George Clooney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 19:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add text and pics)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Mar 2015, 10:52

.........and here.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Mar 2015, 11:32

...........and at Scalinatella according to Page Six

"George and Amal Clooney dining on Dover sole at Scalinatella on the Upper East Side . . ."

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 17:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added line)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:17

PAN, thanks for the terrific pics of George at Patsy's.  Wish they could have taken a pic of George and his mom.  That's so funny that Nina was pregnant with George when she ate there.  What goes around comes around.  George looks good in his black turtleneck and what looks like a peacoat.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:40

Here you are Donnamarie! Courtesy of Frenchiesfans again.........

Sure there'll be more thro the day

Someone's twitter page commented they were hit by flashlights when they came out..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]@East News[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]@East News

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]@East News

Clooney with his wife and mom to dinner! (PHOTOS)

George Clooney after many years of single life is starting to feel a connection with the well-known lawyer. A couple spends a lot of time in Europe, where he works Amal. The actor is reportedly thrilled with life in Italy, where no one bothers him on the street. He says that in a private residence on the island feel "almost anonymous". From time to time, George and his wife but his visit family in New York.

Yesterday Clooney took Amal and her mother to dinner at a favorite, a New York restaurant. Amal photographers showed up in leopard coat from Dior for $ 6,000.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 17:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics and google translation)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:57

Thanks pan though I couldnt open your second link.
They look good! Glad Nina is in town.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 24 Mar 2015, 13:00

Nina looks so cold.  And probably a bit taken aback by the flash of lights.  Well if there were so many photogs there we're bound to see more pics at some point.  George looks oh so nice.  I'm repeating myself aren't I?
I rarely say this but I'm not a fan of the outfit Amal is wearing but she looks beautiful as usual.

Thanks for finding.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:47

Video from OK magazine of them arriving and leaving........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by / Tue 24 Mar 2015, 17:45

Who is the woman with them?

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 18:01

I don't who the woman is. Maybe a friend of Nina's????

Nice to see new pics again. Love to see him with his mum Hug1
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Mar 2015, 18:10

Lainey's had some emails wondering about the timing

Amal & George’s dinner with mom

Amal & George Clooney stepped out last night for dinner in New York at Patsy’s. They were with his mother, Nina. According to the restaurant’s Facebook page, the Clooneys have family history with the establishment. George posed for a photo – you can see it here – and also explained why he and his parents are so fond of the place:
"Since I have a picture of my mom eating at Patsy's Italian Restaurant when she was pregnant with me, I can honestly say that I've been going to Patsy's Italian Restaurant since before I was born. It's been a great part of my life ever since."
And you know what happened next? Several people have emailed me speculating…
OMG IS AMAL PREGNANT?
It took me several minutes to put together how she could be pregnant by going to Patsy’s. And then I realised that the leap they’re making here is that since his mother was expecting when she ate there then it must follow that Amal is expecting because they ate there?
Is that all it takes?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 18:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 18:31

pregnant rumors again. so boring. they have nothing else to say.

I mean really, George goes for dinner with his parent a lot so it is not something "Special" for him. It is normal for him.

I hope we see him with nick soon too. Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 24 Mar 2015, 19:19

Anything is possible....Nina in NY, the pregnancy story about George...

Slow news day vs "maybe".  If they avoid sushi then who knows??????????????  Then again, much ado about absolutely nothing.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:16

Amal Clooney laughs off cookbook offer from NYC chef: ‘I don’t cook!’

Amal Clooney is a world class attorney specializing in international, criminal, human rights and extradition law. But don't ask her what to do with a spatula.
Confidenti@l is told that when Sal Scognamillo, executive chef at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, offered the newlywed wife of George Clooney a copy of his new cookbook on Monday night, she declined saying, "What, you think I cook? I don't cook! You expect me to learn?"
Amal and her new mother-in-law, Nina Clooney, ended a "girls day" in the city with a carb dinner at the upscale red sauce joint on West 56th St., where George joined them.
"Amal asked (Scognamillo) what he recommended on the menu and she said that she doesn't eat tomatoes," said a Confidenti@l spy, "He recommended the penne with spicy marinara with cherry peppers, so she had that with a house salad with no tomatoes."

"George said that he's watching his weight," added the source, "and he had a tricolore salad and then chicken tricolore, which is grilled chicken on salad. They came out with a selection of desserts and they picked on those but George didn't have too much because he's watching his weight."
"They were very nice and they said hello to customers," added our gossip.
Another source said the group lingered for almost an hour after the restaurant had closed its doors.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:24

Well if you believe the story then we know for sure who does the cooking in the Clooney household.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:26

hehe yes.....George the chef...hehe

I like the spy Razz

George on diet maybe because of his movie........poor Baby .....I'm on diet too and it sucks Shocked

But George ate always healthy......He is soo good Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:45

Ummm... She couldn't have just accepted the gift? WTF?

I think this outfit is probably what she considers 'dressed down' these days.

Nina does look cold. She needs a hat.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:56

George Clooney Brings Amal and Mom Nina to His Favorite NYC Italian Restaurant—Guess Who Avoided Carbs?

George Clooney was surrounded by beautiful women at his favorite Italian restaurant in New York Monday night, but there was something missing...

CARBS! A source tells E! News exclusively that while George's wife Amal Clooneyand mom Nina Clooney happily noshed on breads and pasta at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, the actor himself "said he's watching his weight" and mostly avoided them altogether.
Fortunately, for the 53-year-old Oscar winner, the restaurant has some delicious menu options that don't include the starchy stuff! According to a source, George chose to start with a "tre-colore salad" (arugula, endive and radicchio) and then dined on on "chicken tre-colore" (chicken over salad) for his main dish.
Amal started off with a house salad—hold the tomatoes! The human rights lawyer was overheard telling executive chef and Patsy's Italian Restaurant co-owner Sal Scognamillo that she "doesn't eat tomatoes." Apparently, though, Amal's not opposed to tomatoes in all their forms, because a source tells E! News her main entree was penne pasta "with a spicy marinara sauce."
As for mama Clooney? She enjoyed some scrumptious shrimp scampi!

Fortunately for George, he didn't completely miss out on carbohydrates. According to a source, his table was "sent an assortment of desserts, and he had a bite of one." Bummer for him that was all, but hey, that meant more to go around for Amal, Nina and two of her pals, who'd apparently enjoyed a "girls' day" in the city leading up to dinner.

George's mom, a former beauty queen, is actually the one who introduced him to Patsy's Italian Restaurant. The actor was reminded of his family's history with the eatery last night when Chef Scognamillo presented him with a brand-new copy ofPatsy's Italian Family Cookbook.

Inside the cookbook, which just became available to the public today, there's a quote from George acknowledging mama Clooney had good taste long before he did! "Since I have a picture of my mom eating at Patsy's when she was pregnant with me, I can honestly say that I've been going to Patsy's since before I was born," he says. "It's been a great part of my life ever since."

According to an onlooker, George showed his copy of Patsy's Italian Family Cookbook to Amal, and she had the perfect reaction. "Are you expecting me to cook?" she asked. "I don't cook!"

E!online http://www.eonline.com/news/639044/george-clooney-brings-amal-and-mom-nina-to-his-favorite-nyc-italian-restaurant-guess-who-avoided-carbs?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Mar 2015, 22:03

George and Amal are married so I'm guessing if this was said at all it was a joke between them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Mar 2015, 22:16

I doubt that either of them have much time 
for cooking with their busy busy lives just now.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Mar 2015, 22:52

Love His Nibs' new gear!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:06

Yes PAN, I really like his coat and his black turtleneck sweater.  He looked very smart for the evening.  But damn he still got the jeans and suede boots that he wears everyday and then some. I do wonder if Amal ever says anything to him.  
In the articles (Daily News and EOnline) above two different versions of Amal's remarks about the cookbook.  Seems to me the restaurant would give the book to George, not Amal, since the book talks of George and his mom's relationship with Patsy's.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:48

George looks good in his new coat and turtle neck. I guess those jeans are just so comfortable he can't stop wearing them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:06

That sounds like a nice cookbook .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:23

George looks particularly handsome in the first photo IMO. Don't think I'd be able to eat anything if he was sitting at the table smiling like that. 

Great coat he has on and it really suits him with the polo neck.

Group

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 03:48

Just accept the book and say thank you, jeez!!!  And of course she is wearing fur again, $6,000 worth of a poor dead animal.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 06:34

annemarie wrote:George looks good in his new coat and turtle neck. I guess those jeans are just so comfortable he can't stop wearing them.

I like his coat too so love1  I'm sure those Jeans stick like glue on him forever hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:52

Article wrote:Cookbook to Amal, and she had the perfect reaction. "Are you expecting me to cook?" she asked. "I don't cook!"

Mrs Clooney is independent forward thinking woman of today, why she need to cook.  
Nice see Mrs Nina Bruce Warren Clooney.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 25 Mar 2015, 19:53

So, cooking is beneath independent, forward-thinking women? Good to know.

You'd think a woman of today would be able to fend for herself with something as menial as preparing a meal.

I don't think "I don't cook" from a 37/38-year-old is a bragging point.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 25 Mar 2015, 20:10

Way2Old4Dis wrote:So, cooking is beneath independent, forward-thinking women? Good to know.

You'd think a woman of today would be able to fend for herself with something as menial as preparing a meal.

No, cooking isnt beneath anyone.  It's different  things to different people.  We don't know the tone in which Amal said what she said. She could easily just been aghast that someone would suggest that she cook cause she knows she doesn't know anything about cooking and you wanted her to cook anything for you.  No one suggested in the stories that she was bragging at all.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 25 Mar 2015, 20:20

Amal always with the nose up and look arrogant. And this coat she wears does not match the pants, she should use  tight  pants  with this coat.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 25 Mar 2015, 20:30

Donnamarie wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:So, cooking is beneath independent, forward-thinking women? Good to know.

No, cooking isnt beneath anyone.  It's different  things to different people.  We don't know the tone in which Amal said what she said. She could easily just been aghast that someone would suggest that she cook cause she knows she doesn't know anything about cooking and you wanted her to cook anything for you.  No one suggested in the stories that she was bragging at all.

I was mostly replying to the post I referenced.

And, no, I don't know how she said it, but I still don't think "I don't cook" is something an adult should say with pride. And it's a joke only if it's not (mostly, if not all) true. JMO.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Wed 25 Mar 2015, 20:47

I don't see Amal as an arrogant person at all and haven't seen her with her nose in the air. She is apparently a confident person and has quite a 'posh' accent which some people might find somewhat intimidating on first meeting her. That does not mean she is arrogant however. Her friends have said that she is a kind person and I really don't think George would choose to be with someone who is arrogant. 

When we see photographs of George and Amal what we see is just a split second at a time and though George is used to being frequently photographed Amal isn't and though she smiles for the cameras we cannot assume she is happy to be photographed as much as she is. She clearly accepts that it is part of being in George's life and being his wife. 

As for Amal's clothes some I like, some I'm not so keen on but I appreciate that it is up to her what she wears and feel she likes to express her individuality in some way with what she wears. Surely we all have different tastes in fashion.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 21:05

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:

I was mostly replying to the post I referenced.

And, no, I don't know how she said it, but I still don't think "I don't cook" is something an adult should say with pride. And it's a joke only if it's not (mostly, if not all) true. JMO.

Well I'm an adult and I don't cook either so thanks for the judgement. The ability to cook doesn't make someone somehow better than someone who doesn't. There are plenty of adults who don't and are perfectly self-sufficient thank you.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 25 Mar 2015, 21:14

Hebe wrote:
 though she smiles for the cameras we cannot assume she is happy to be photographed as much as she is. She clearly accepts that it is part of being in George's life and being his wife. 

As for Amal's clothes some I like, some I'm not so keen on but I appreciate that it is up to her what she wears and feel she likes to express her individuality in some way with what she wears. Surely we all have different tastes in fashion.
I'm probably going to catch hell for this, but here goes: I don't know if she's arrogant or confident or whatever. What I do know is that she doesn't shy away from attention and, IMO, likes it. If she didn't she wouldn't dress in "look-at-me" clothes so often. That is the loudest, ugliest coat I've seen in a long time - not to mention ridiculously expensive. If it's a reflection of her taste, then her taste is anything that will get people looking at her.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 25 Mar 2015, 21:51

No, I don't cook from choice either, but an oft-times absent father (foreign conferences, meetings etc) who could cook, meant I had to for three children.

Don't enjoy it at all, but it's better than ready meals and fresh vegetables and salads are not difficult at all.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:17

Lizzy, I agree she doesn't shy away from the attention and I think she she accepts that it is part and parcel of being with George. What I meant was that we don't know how she really feels about being in the spotlight. I personally wouldn't assume that she likes it. I think she has been given advice (by George perhaps) on how to cope with the attention. He may have told her that it's best if she just smiles for the photographers to keep them happy. 

I think she dresses as she wants and has a quirky sense of style. I think she dresses with confidence and doesn't worry what others think about her clothes. I don't care for that coat either but I like some of the other things she wears. She has gained some attention from the fashion world and I think that it is entirely possible that she has been given or loaned clothes from the designers. Giambattista Valli (don't know if I've spelled that correctly) seems to be one of her favourites at the moment as she has worn many of his designs lately and they were seen having lunch I believe.  I have been puzzled that she has worn so many different coats recently and can't think why she would want so many so I assume she has been given them.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:46

Totally agree, Hebe. She's definitely being advised by the very best! And to be honest, what else can she do?!

As Rande Gerber's already said, they both knew this sort of thing would happen and His Nibs has said he totally understands all the interest in her.

All power to her for carrying on her own life and engagements (she must know NYC very well anyway) and wearing whatever she likes. The endless flashbulbs must be quite something to get used to....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:48

Hebe - Sorry to sound catty, but I assume the reason she wears so many different designer outfits is because she wants to be noticed wearing different designer outfits. Otherwise, instead of getting a different coat to go with each outfit, she'd just get herself a good winter coat and wear it until the weather warms up like the rest of us do.

IMO she is totally enjoying being called a fashion icon. Nothing wrong with that, but please don't try to tell me that she's above all that. Her lunch with Anna Wintour has sparked rumors that she'll be the subject of a Vogue spread, and possibly on the cover. It's very flattering to be chosen and I really doubt she would turn it down. IMO she drank the kool-aid at the wedding. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 26 Mar 2015, 06:28

I don't care about amal and her fashoin and so on. I'm glad we got new pics from George at dinner. Hope somebody remembers George was there Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 26 Mar 2015, 07:37

I love George in the turtle neck and nice handsome coat. He looks great and I guess happy. He seems content and just enjoying himeself. I think he is a charming handsome man and enjoys life each day. bg

bgarabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 26 Mar 2015, 07:44

I do not like that coat she is wearing. It is a real live animal that was killed for her to wear. I am an animal lover and I do not believe to wear furs or animal products. She is not worthy of wearing a coat that an animal was killed. This is the way I feel, each their own. Love George coat and turtle neck. He looks great and so handsome. bg

bgarabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by / Thu 26 Mar 2015, 09:49

I think her style has changed since a while now. Her work outfits are still very classy and tasteful. Just perfect I think. But now that she has access to the "inner fashion circles", she suddenly has a more loud and ecclectic style than ever, and not for the better. Before, she just hit the right notes for me, between quirky and elegant. Now she just overdoes it and it feels like she is trying to hard. You can see that she wants to live up to this fashion icon lable and it's not working for me.
All of a sudden I like George's style a lot better. He looked great in that turtleneck sweater and coat! I didn't even mind the jeans! Smile

/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:32

Well her last two public outings have shown more of an edgy style.  But for most of her public outings her selections have been really nicely put together.  So I don't know if I would go so far as to say her style has changed.  She went out on a limb this week but Amal has a knack for really mixing up her tastes.  So time will tell.  But I wouldn't jump to conclusions that she has gone too far for good and she's all about upping her game to be nothing more than a style icon.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 26 Mar 2015, 12:21

George does look good in the turtleneck and dark coat. Definitely an attractive look for him. And what a kick it must have been to be with his mom at a restaurant she enjoyed so long ago while pregnant with him. That's a poignant moment.

Last edited by Way2Old4Dis on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 12:51; edited 1 time in total

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 26 Mar 2015, 12:42

Way2, I agree.  A nice moment for George and his mom.  I wonder if this cookbook will be available soon in the bookstores.  I love Italian food. And I love to cook so I would definitely buy it.  There are probably tons of stories in it of notable people who have been through Patsy's over the decades. I'll have to check I out.

And I will repeat myself for the third time.  George looked so good.  Love the coat and the turtleneck and the jeans and the shoes.  The whole package.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:06

Nicky80 wrote:I don't care about amal and her fashoin and so on. I'm glad we got new pics from George at dinner. Hope somebody remembers George was there Razz

George was there??? Do we have any photos? LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 27 Mar 2015, 11:41

Hay this not just any cook book.  I want to buy on Amazon to buy and found George and Amal, must have ben gifted very first edition, couple day before publication.   You cook or no cook this is BIG COMPLIMENT.  Amal just put foot in mouth don’t think she deliberately rude.  All forgotten we hope.

Amazon wrote:

Book Description

Publication Date: 24 Mar. 2015
Patsy's Restaurant, so famous for its classic Neapolitan Italian food that Frank Sinatra used to fly his favorite dishes from its kitchen to his gigs, has had three chefs since it was founded in 1944: Patsy, his son Joe, and his grandson Sal Scognamillo. The three passed down family recipes, invented great new twists on beloved classics, and emphasized giving their diners-many of them celebrities-exactly what they wanted to eat.

Patsy's Italian Family Cookbook features recipes we really want to eat-and can easily make at home, including:

- Meatballs!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Mar 2015, 17:05

Yup, that's because His Nibs has endorsed it........extra publicity for it, so lots of paps there, thanks to George too

Oh, and by the way, the cooking comments were a joke. Amal asked if the recipe for what she ate was in there and if not, what the ingredients were............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Mar 2015, 17:26

Sal from Patsy's at the Princeton Club

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next