George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's house in England

+34
What Would He Say
Pagan Cat Lady
Jenn
carolhathaway
Alisonfan
Joanna
annemarie
Donnamarie
melbert
Nicky80
Katiedot
party animal - not!
Silje
it's me
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
Merlin
jd68
The next mrs clooney
fava
LornaDoone
louisvillelaura
globalchick
justpassinthrough
Maggy
Doug Ross
amaretti
Cece42
hathaross
Missa
LizzyNY
Sevens
Picachu
/
38 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's house in England

Post by melbert Thu 09 Oct 2014, 15:35

Nibs | Define Nibs at Dictionary.com

dictionary.reference.com/browse/nibs   Cached
noun 1. his/her nibs, Informal: Often Facetious. a person in authority, especially one who is demanding and tyrannical: His nibs wants fresh strawberries in December.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's house in England - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's house in England

Post by party animal - not! Thu 09 Oct 2014, 15:52

Crikey - and to think I started using it as a vague term of endearment, as an alternative to the reverential Our Hero!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 09 Oct 2014, 16:51

Well, he still could have my strawberries in December!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 09 Oct 2014, 17:38

Oh thanks Melbert. Thought it was an endearment of just wanting to nibble on him, oh my yes. Well anyway it is kind of a cute term PAN tho one would ever call George demanding or tyrannical. Maybe we should just give it a new meaning on this site. And he can have all my strawberries.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 09 Oct 2014, 19:40

The Telegraph also has a story today on the house in Sonning, Bershire and talks to some of the locals.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 09 Oct 2014, 19:54

Well spotted, Donnamarie. Looks like (almost) confirmation to me........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney snaps up £10 million manor house in Sonning, Berkshire

George Clooney and his new wife, the London-based human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, appear to have settled for their marital home on the River Thames in Berkshire

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Actor George Clooney and his wife Amal Alamuddin were reportedly spotted in the village pub, The Bull Inn in Sonning, Berkshire, where they have purchased a new house Photo: David Rose

By Patrick Sawer
6:58PM BST 09 Oct 2014

It didn't take long for word to spread through the small Berkshire village of Sonning that someone had bought one of the finest homes in the area - a £10million Grade II listed manor house on the River Thames.
But when it was revealed that the buyer may be none other than George Clooney, arguably of the the most famous men on the planet, there was a certain amount of confusion among the locals.
"It was the vicar of our local church who told me," said Trishaws Redrup, 78, a retired designer. "But to be honest I couldn't quite believe it. Why Sonning?
"It's a lovely place, on the river, but I can't imagine he'll find much time to spend here - what with all his work in America."
After marrying in Venice last month, Clooney and his new wife, the London-based human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, appear to have settled for their marital home in Sonning, Berkshire.

The nine-bed roomed house has its own library, gym, spa and steam room, along with a cellar and a boathouse and separate cottage for guests or staff.
Set in four acres and surrounded by dense trees and expansive gardens it offer all the seclusion required of an A-list couple.
And with Uri Geller and Theresa May, the Home Secretary, living nearby, the residents of Sonning are used to spotting the occasional celebrity.
Nevertheless the imminent arrival of Mr and Mrs Clooney has caused more than a little excitement.
Mrs Redrup is among several women in the village who are now hoping to get the opportunity to see the actor, and his wife, up close before too long.
"It would be nice if they started taking part in some of the village activities," she said.
Marisol Frost, 39, said: "It's nice that he has chosen Sonning and we will make them very welcome."
Her friend Sarah Hele, 40, added: "We are a small, friendly community where people get involved. It's a great place.
"We have the village show every year and the Scarecrow hunt every two years. The village rounders match is also great fun and the school children do a lovely nativity play in the local church."
Clooney and his wife were reportedly spotted in the village pub, The Bull Inn, on Saturday night - apparently after viewing their new home. One resident wrote on Twitter: "George Clooney has bought a house in my village and was drinking in my local last night. We're going to become best mates."
No doubt hoping for return custom Christine Mason, the landlady, was remaining discreet about the visit. But she said the couple would be more than welcome to pop in for a pint. "We are a real taste of England," she said.
Clooney is understood to have been drawn to the area after visiting the nearby Oxfordshire village of Fingest last June to shoot scenes for his film The Monuments Men.
Matthew Dyer, 33, a local car mechanic, said: "It will great to have a bit of Hollywood glamour round here and sure Clooney and his wife will love the place.
"There's a top notch restaurant, the French Horn, a nice pub and its nice and rural. There's even a theatre here, the Mill, if he fancies a bit of local dramatics."

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 09 Oct 2014, 20:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Oct 2014, 20:11

tyrannical

yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 09 Oct 2014, 21:07

He can't have my strawberries.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 09 Oct 2014, 21:21

I like small villages where everyone knows everyone.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 09 Oct 2014, 22:19

Doug Ross wrote:I like small villages where everyone knows everyone.

And they love to gossip too!

Typical to small villages.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 09 Oct 2014, 22:25

Can anyone tell me, what does "Grade II" mean? I've seen it in all the descriptions of the house.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 09 Oct 2014, 22:50

Did George Clooney Buy His Own Island? Get the Scoop!

Emily Popp, eonline
Seconds ago

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin, Clooney Wedding
Home sweet home! Or rather, island sweet island.
According to a local report , newlyweds George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have been eyeing a secluded manor home on the River Thames in Sonning Eye, Oxfordshire, and a local source tells E! News that they have heard Clooney has purchased the mansion. A representative for George Clooney declined to comment on the report.
Locals have also reportedly spotted George and Amal at the village pub, The Bull Inn. Twitter was abuzz, with one resident tweeting, "George Clooney has bought a house in my village and was drinking in my local last night. We're going to become best mates."
The property in question is on its own island in the Thames, which spans four acres and on it sits a hugely impressive estate called the Sonning Mill House. 
NEWS: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's honeymoon continues: Are they having a staycation?
The 9,000-square-foot historic mansion was built in the 17th century and then later remodeled. It is as expansive as you would expect a mansion that comes with its own island to be; it boasts 8 bedrooms, including a master suite with an en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
Like any luxe manor home, the property also comes complete with a drawing room, a library, a study, a sitting room, a family room, a dining room, a wine cellar and two cloak rooms.
And there's plenty more: a gym (which comes with a steam room and jet pool), and there is also a separate staff cottage. 
The grounds are tranquil with beautiful gardens, creating the perfect secluded feeling George and Amal are likely looking for in a new home. The Sonning Mil House also comes with its own boat house and docking facilities—a necessity since it is right on the Thames, after all!
NEWS: Bill Murray reveals the best part of George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's wedding
George and Amal tied the knot in a very private ceremony in Venice, Italy on September 27 in front of nearly 100 guests, including actors like Matt Damon and Bill Murray.
Another source tells E! News, "They are really excited about beginning their new life together as a married couple." As for who will take care of all the decorating when it comes to settling into a new home? The source added, "George seems to have let Amal take care of the decorating. She has impeccable taste, which is very similar to his."
Clearly the two are settling nicely into married life. Cheers and congrats to the newlyweds!

—Reporting by Senta Scarborough & Jen Paul

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 09 Oct 2014, 22:52

LizzyNY wrote:Can anyone tell me, what does "Grade II" mean? I've seen it in all the descriptions of the house.

A listed building, in the United Kingdom, is a building that has been placed on the Statutory List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest. It is a widely used status, applied to around half a million buildings. The statutory body maintaining the list in England is English Heritage; Cadw (The Historic Environment Service of the Welsh Government) in Wales; Historic Scotland in Scotland; and the Northern Ireland Environment Agency (NIEA) in Northern Ireland.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:27

Thanks, Mel. I really should stop bothering everyone and just go to Wikipedia myself. Somehow it never occurs to me. Embarassed
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:32

........and they should probably add to the Grade II listing definition....'and usually beautiful buildings which is why we have rules about what you do if you want to alter it......'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:59

Interesting article here....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:17

It is no surprise to me that he bought this $20 million dollar mansion as he would want to provide her with a house in the prenup as there is no way he would let her get his house in LA or the one in Como in a divorce. Wouldn't even be surprised if this British house is in her name. George is definitely getting ideas above his station nowadays and seems to fancy himself as Lord of the Manor. I don't think he realises how inconsistent this all is with his "humanitarian" work but I guess he sees Pitt and Jolie with their $40 million dollar castle in France and all this is just normal to him. The only problem is we'll probably see him railing about the impoverished and underprivileged in his next interview or even asking US to donate to Africa. But that's the world Clooney lives in. 

He lives in a bubble and anyone who seems to think being with Amal would ground him is sorely mistaken. He's really going OTT since she arrived on the scene buying this manor, the $750,000 engagement ring and then the 4 day multimillion dollar wedding. If anything she has been a terrible influence and I think it will get worse. And his popularity seems to have taken a nosedive - I've never seen so much negative stuff about him online. This is inevitable when you flaunt your wealth like he is. 

George never used to be like this as all long time watchers know. She seems to be a very strange "human rights" lawyer to me with her obsessing with living high on the hog. A friend of mine is a human rights lawyer and she was telling me how she doesn't like Amal because of her love of luxury and attention seeking behaviour at the wedding. Her exact words were ""Because she's a human rights lawyer I really should like her but I don't. There is something very off about her".

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:49

If he bought he might like it because of growing up in Augusta. I can see them wanting some place private and quiet. It sounds wonderful.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:52

The house photos.

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Fri 10 Oct 2014, 13:10

Very nice house. Thanks for posting. She'll be getting it in the divorce! 

Do you think Stan leaked the pictures for more publicity for George? Otherwise how did they get the "exclusive"?

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 10 Oct 2014, 13:12

Love it !! As all his/their houses.

Look at that yard and garden. Beautiful !!!!!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Oct 2014, 13:24

beautiful

but nine-bedroom, eight-bathroom

well... seems to me a bit
... a bit too much
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 10 Oct 2014, 13:57

That gardner reminds me the one of Downton Abbey.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 10 Oct 2014, 13:58

Beautiful home. Love all the windows and it's very light filled. The floors are gorgeous and wow how many fireplaces do they have? Looks like a lot. It's not an ostentatious home but certainly a home great for entertaining and for lots of visitors. Einstein will love the grounds. It is very private. Lots of outdoor space for George and Amal to walk around and enjoy the outdoors but maintaining their privacy.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Fri 10 Oct 2014, 14:04

the property is amazing - beautiful features inside the home.  Wonder if they need a staff to run it?

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 10 Oct 2014, 15:44

The house is gorgeous  .    Love7

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Oct 2014, 16:12

It looks like an ideal English retreat for them both
as they'll be living busy separate lives.
Whoever was living there when the interior photos
were taken certainly liked cushions on the sofas.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 10 Oct 2014, 16:29

I think it was the NY Daily News that said they just closed on the house Monday. If so then they have not been spending time there as previously reported. Hmmmm.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 10 Oct 2014, 17:46

Not really big when you realize that George and Amal probably love having their friends and family stay with them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Oct 2014, 18:11

Lovely, lovely house.

If they didn't exchange contracts until Monday, that would explain why we can see all the pix online - the estate agents would have kept them there. Love the fact that despite the fact that it's a Grade II listed building, solar panels on the roof have been allowed!! Great

Are the Clooneys settling in the Home Counties? Rumour mill in Thameside village goes into overdrive with whispers George and new wife Amal have bought a £10m mansion 

It's not everyday a Hollywood actor drops by the local watering hole for a drink.

Sightings of George Clooney and his new wife Amal Alamuddin has sent the rumour mill in a Berkshire village into overdrive.

Word quickly spread among the locals who say the moviestar was spotted having a drink at the local public house.

After marrying the London-based lawyer in Venice last month, the newlyweds are said to have snapped up a £10million manor house.

The £10million manor house has reportedly been snapped up by George Clooney and his wife Amal Alamuddin after recent marriage

The grand dining room inside the house believe to be the new home of Mr and Mrs Clooney, complete with traditional wood fireplace

One of the main living areas in the multi-million pound house in Berkshire, which has grand open windows and traditional fireplaces

Reports in The Telegraph newspaper suggest that George purchased the listed manor house.

The previous owner confirmed that he had sold the property on Thursday but refused to comment on the buyer, despite speculation that it was the Hollywood moviestar and his new wife.

Meanwhile, local residents took to Twitter on Saturday night to report that the couple had been spotted in the village's traditional pub.

One user excitedly tweeted: 'George Clooney has bought a house in my village and was drinking in my local last night. We're going to become best mates.'

The new nine-bed house features a library, gym, spa and steam room. It offers a great deal of seclusion for the couple as it is set in four acres, surrounded by dense trees and expansive gardens.

And there should be plenty of security after the property had more than a dozen CCTV cameras installed. 

The kitchen comes with an island worktop in the centre of the room and an Aga stove. Doors open onto the vast acres of garden

Another living area in the house offers plenty of space for Amal Alamuddin to keep her books and for George to store his DVD collection

A third sitting room with large bay windows letting in plenty of light for the newly married couple in the house said to be their UK base

The outside of the listed building in Berkshire has grand pillars leading to the entrance, and plenty of green space for taking walks

The house is said to have been sold to a buyer on Thursday - but the vendor is yet to reveal who the new owners are

Reports suggest that George has purchased the listed manor house in a quaint village after he was spotted in the local public house

The previous owner has confirmed his property had sold but has refused to say who the new buyer to the expansive home will be

The nine-bed house features a library, gym, spa and steam room and boasts neighbours and has reportedly had more than a dozen CCTV cameras installed

It offers plenty of seclusion for the couple as it is set in four acres and is surrounded by dense trees and expansive gardens

The 53-year-old Ocean's Eleven actor married the 36-year-old beauty from Berkshire in the Italian city of Venice.

They united an intimate selection of close friends and family - including Matt Damon, Cindy Crawford and Anna Wintour - with a fleet of boats that sailed along the city's canals.

It was reported that the duo jetted straight off to the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean to enjoy a beach honeymoon in the weeks after their wedding, but George was already back to work by Thursday when he surprised fans at ComicCon in New York.

George was already experimenting with his jet set lifestyle, balancing ties with the US and the UK after a reported trip to his new sleepy Thameside home last weekend.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 10 Oct 2014, 18:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 10 Oct 2014, 18:18

Lovely house .  Love7

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Oct 2014, 18:53

The vicar with a note of caution:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 10 Oct 2014, 21:35

The NY Daily News says they closed on the house on Monday, according to title papers filed with the Land Registry office in Gloucester. If title papers are filed, I guess the house is really theirs.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Oct 2014, 22:18

No idea why the Land Registry offices in Gloucester were designated for this. The main one is in Croydon south east of the house, but there are thirteen of them around the country. 

Maybe somebody tweeted something from there.......

Lots of folks here are seriously wondering about this, given how close it is to the Mill at Sonning Theatre and Dinner Club which has a working watermill at its heart...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 10 Oct 2014, 22:40

PAN - Maybe the dinner theater is an attraction. When he's through with his on screen career, George can still indulge the acting bug close to home. Very Happy That's what a lot of actors do here when they can't get other work. (Not saying he'll ever have that problem, but everyone should have a hobby.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 Oct 2014, 00:40

Here it is

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 11 Oct 2014, 01:12

PAN, why are the locals so bewildered by G&A purchasing a home in this area. I read that other notables live there so what gives?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 Oct 2014, 01:39

Donnamarie, I think that it's just the nature of the British. Surprised and delighted and honestly they will respect their privacy.

When you look at that film you can see what attracted them to the place. can't you? And loads of tree coverage - and local pubs!

I've been to the Mill at Sonning a couple of times. They have some good jazz events there at times too. Bet you'll find him there. And it's all just up the road from where he filmed MM in the UK.

Danesfield House Hotel is not far away either - towards Marlow

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 11 Oct 2014, 02:32

George has great taste . The place has charm . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 Oct 2014, 03:28

It's got lots of bedrooms.  He'll need those for when the boys come out to visit.

Of course, he'll have to move her family around a bit.  sure some of them will want to move in with them full time!  brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sat 11 Oct 2014, 04:54

globalchick wrote:It is no surprise to me that he bought this $20 million dollar mansion as he would want to provide her with a house in the prenup as there is no way he would let her get his house in LA or the one in Como in a divorce. Wouldn't even be surprised if this British house is in her name. George is definitely getting ideas above his station nowadays and seems to fancy himself as Lord of the Manor. I don't think he realises how inconsistent this all is with his "humanitarian" work but I guess he sees Pitt and Jolie with their $40 million dollar castle in France and all this is just normal to him. The only problem is we'll probably see him railing about the impoverished and underprivileged in his next interview or even asking US to donate to Africa. But that's the world Clooney lives in. 

He lives in a bubble and anyone who seems to think being with Amal would ground him is sorely mistaken. He's really going OTT since she arrived on the scene buying this manor, the $750,000 engagement ring and then the 4 day multimillion dollar wedding. If anything she has been a terrible influence and I think it will get worse. And his popularity seems to have taken a nosedive - I've never seen so much negative stuff about him online. This is inevitable when you flaunt your wealth like he is. 

George never used to be like this as all long time watchers know. She seems to be a very strange "human rights" lawyer to me with her obsessing with living high on the hog. A friend of mine is a human rights lawyer and she was telling me how she doesn't like Amal because of her love of luxury and attention seeking behaviour at the wedding. Her exact words were ""Because she's a human rights lawyer I really should like her but I don't. There is something very off about her".
The purchase of the house and release of the house pictures is getting alot of attention in the press. Once again I don't know why George has flaunted his wealth and luxury lifestyle so much this year - the multi million dollar wedding, the $750,000 engagement ring, the purchase of this new $20 million dollar mansion. He was so low key for years. Now it's "Look at me look how rich I am". It's just not the right economic climate right now especially in Europe to flash your money like he is. Also remember he would be receiving a huge tax deduction for the donation of the money he got from selling his wedding to the media - I think that's the way it works in the US. That's the main reason Hollywood stars donate to charity. I think you get an equivalent tax deduction for the amount you donate. So donating money to charity financially benefits the stars who do it. The money from the sale of the wedding pictures probably partially financed the purchase of this new mansion since George will save millions this year with the big tax deduction he's going to get.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 11 Oct 2014, 05:04

PAN, I do love me some Jazz. I should check out who may be playing there the next time I have the privilege to go to London. Is it local jazz personalities or does it attract musicians from all over?. And yes, I I saw the photos of the house and grounds. I commented on it earlier in this thread. It's absolutely beautiful. I would love to live in a house like that. I have a mix of traditional and contemporary tastes and this house can really lend itself to an eclectic style. It's gorgeous.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 11 Oct 2014, 12:34

I'm sure privacy was one of the reason's they bought the house also the location it is lovely and looks so peaceful.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 11 Oct 2014, 15:54

what is the purpose of the round garden room.  Dining?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 11 Oct 2014, 16:02

The round room is in a round room must be just another place to relax and entertain away from the big house.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 11 Oct 2014, 16:51

The house is just perfect, especially the exterior. I don't think they'll be there often though...

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Oct 2014, 20:48

I can't imagine George living in a house that is so formal inside.  Wonder if they'll be bringing in the interior designers to make it a little more cozy and comfortable.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Oct 2014, 21:03

I'm sure Rande is on his way, if, in fact, they are going to redecorate, if this is even true.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 11 Oct 2014, 21:29

The décor seems pretty nice just the way it is. I think Rande's taste is a little too modern for a house like this. Maybe this time George will trust his own taste (and Amal's) and do it himself.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 Oct 2014, 22:06

Wikipedia entry on Sonning Eye, which is where the house is........it's in Oxfordshire. The other side of the bridge is in Berkshire... and they reference the Clooneys

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next