George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

+44
lelacorb
Rachel
phys major
Lakin460
GiGi
party animal - not!
silly girl
amaretti
Einstein
Joanna
Boshkash
isogotit
justanotherstalker
NOT-A-BOT
theminis
Carla97
NotAvailable
MyG
Nicky80
Juliette Hardy
What Would He Say
Dior
Maggy
haha
very vera
Pari
Margaret
blubelle
Atalante
Mazy
lourdes flores
George Fan
silly willy
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Missa
it's me
LornaDoone
cupcake
fava
OofOof
m4rose
melbert
48 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who will be the next g/f of...

1. Another blonde/early 30s.

2. Another brunette/early 30s.

3. Redhead/early 30s.

4. Blonde/late 30s.

5. Brunette/late 30s.

6. Redhead/late 30s.

7. Any hair color but age appropriate 40 and over!

View results

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by Dior Mon 19 Aug 2013, 19:54

Don't be jealous...

Laughing 
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by haha Mon 19 Aug 2013, 20:10

ok,if your are the one,who deserve it,I'm happy for you,of course I'm jealousy

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Aug 2013, 20:30

I'm jealous too!

Last edited by it's me on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 20:35; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Aug 2013, 20:33

Dior wrote:You and your red carpet.
As if it was the center of the universe.

LOOOOL YOU FUNNY Razz 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Mon 19 Aug 2013, 20:42

what else-George's words-just waiting until the new one will go public and then i dont know how many thousands of ladies will crying.....shall I be one of them?

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 19 Aug 2013, 20:43

it's me wrote:
Dior wrote:You and your red carpet.
As if it was the center of the universe.
LOOOOL YOU FUNNY Razz 
I think for some it is. (sad)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Aug 2013, 21:06

Well
Maybe

But I guess a couple's happiness is most important than others sadness
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Mon 19 Aug 2013, 21:32

you mean feelings like this?( translation-There is always someone who  talk FAIRY TALE to you... but there are also too, because of which you'll experiece it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 19 Aug 2013, 22:19

it's me wrote:Well
Maybe

But I guess a couple's happiness is most important than others sadness

I agree we should all follow our hearts.....We were put here to be happy...simple...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 19 Aug 2013, 22:55

Gee, for all those voting a woman in her early 30s as next girlfriend, do they realise that George is actually 52?  Looks his age, seems to be quite intelligent (scratch), &  most definitely worldly & erudite... A full generation apart conjures up unbalanced images & quite pathetic.
 (I, for one,  could never stand big age differences with a partner. Not now, not in my early twenties! Never! Not for all the gifts & benefits.  Image just turns me off to be in that situation. )

If that's what HE wants, sure. But given his track record of 3 "failed" PR relationships in a row,  with women young enough to be his daughters, who looked even less attractive than him, and where it just seemed like business posing for entertainment/ he hardly radiated love & happiness beside them.....
Well, maybe the chemistry just isn't there....lol! 

Or they bore him senseless.... Unbalanced relationships.  Exit stage PRONTO!!!!

Chased 

Anyway, he should be with anyone he wants. Whatever makes him happy!  
Of course.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:07

Mazy wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:One think I know for sure.  When (and if) George debuts a new girlfriend, this site will explode as people look for info on her!
Do you want me to give you all the information about myself now so you won't have to go looking for it later when George and I get together? Nah, never mind you will need something to do while we are hiding out. Got to get acquainted before Red Carpet.
LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:09

Juliette Hardy wrote:Gee, for all those voting a woman in her early 30s as next girlfriend, do they realise that George is actually 52?  Looks his age, seems to be quite intelligent (scratch), &  most definitely worldly & erudite... A full generation apart conjures up unbalanced images & quite pathetic.
 (I, for one,  could never stand big age differences with a partner. Not now, not in my early twenties! Never! Not for all the gifts & benefits.  Image just turns me off to be in that situation. )

If that's what HE wants, sure. But given his track record of 3 "failed" PR relationships in a row,  with women young enough to be his daughters, who looked even less attractive than him, and where it just seemed like business posing for entertainment/ he hardly radiated love & happiness beside them.....
Well, maybe the chemistry just isn't there....lol! 

Or they bore him senseless.... Unbalanced relationships.  Exit stage PRONTO!!!!

Chased 

Anyway, he should be with anyone he wants. Whatever makes him happy!  
Of course.
No he looks like "no age" to me. Foreve sexy baby    Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:11

I agree Juliette
Hope he can find happiness
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:20

it's me wrote:I agree Juliette
Evidently, he hasn't found someone he wants,  It's Me.
Or he'd be with that person. Or others delegate or (ill-) advise him about his public profile.   Who knows?

Might be tenacious & stubborn, as you say, but I'd add maybe also suspicious, apprehensive & afraid.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:29

i agree with JULIETTE,but dont forget important is also sex and with this difference -ok a few years and then?

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:37

he is afraid. he said so in an interview. he even called himself the cowardly lion. I believe it was the piers morgan interview

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Aug 2013, 23:48

the cowardly lion??
Never heard
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 20 Aug 2013, 00:11

d'aniela wrote:i agree with JULIETTE,but dont forget important is also sex and with this difference -ok a few years and then?

We have a saying- after a, ahem, certain age....you marry so as to have someone to "to answer the Rosary"

Sounds good to me....Embarassed 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Tue 20 Aug 2013, 00:14

it's me wrote: the cowardly lion??
Never heard
The cowardly lion is from the Wizard of Oz. He had courage all along.king
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Tue 20 Aug 2013, 00:20

I think the poll needs to add another category... Reunite with a former GF.
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 00:40

I know about the lion
But not about him saying that...

Ok, anyway brave, at the end
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 20 Aug 2013, 01:42

very vera wrote:he is afraid. he said so in an interview. he even called himself the cowardly lion. I believe it was the piers morgan interview
Nope, he NEVER said that in the Piers interview.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 20 Aug 2013, 03:14

i could be wrong. i thought i heard him say that though.....

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 20 Aug 2013, 03:15

back to the subject i did vote. I voted any hair color but age appropriate

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 20 Aug 2013, 04:42

OH sassyfrass! G might like the beass. I always feel just a tad suspicious of them that like the beass. Cuz its not far from the boy to boy thing. But.... I don't think so. If he wanted that, think he's not the type to hide it. He's all for outing it as it helps the rest in their social status with the world. Since he and others did the play for it, many have recently stepped out to announce their own outing.

I think he's been doing the red carpet thing tho he wouldn't want to say that. He doesn't want the girls to feel bad when ppl would be pointing fingers and saying, they couldn't cut it with G, so he hires them for his arm rest there on that infamous carpet thingie. And when he's not doing the carpet thing, I think he rests up, especially when he can! Why pull a ham string when you can relax and just wait for the eventual thing to happen, or maybe he plans to change things up a bit. Who knows?

Nope, Think when hes grown tired of that tho, he will pick himself one for keeps tho or at least try to. can take a while sometimes to find one it works with.

Change. He seems to be into growing with his situation. That may be why he's taking his time this time around.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Aug 2013, 06:03

I love you  (Oooops unable to delete!!)

Last edited by Pari on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 06:17; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Aug 2013, 06:15

Juliette Hardy wrote:
it's me wrote:I agree Juliette
Evidently, he hasn't found someone he wants,  It's Me.
Or he'd be with that person. Or others delegate or (ill-) advise him about his public profile.   Who knows?

Might be tenacious & stubborn, as you say, but I'd add maybe also suspicious, apprehensive & afraid.
OK... I've read so far and I am confused!! Exclamation Question 

Did we read someplace... upthread... or elsewhere... dog, pig, donkey, lion,... are they for him or is it him??  Is he tenacious and stubborn and suspicious and apprehensive and afraid and ... of the red carpets?? or of the Girlfriends?? or of that dog+pig+donkey+lion+ hiding inside him ??  HAHAHAHAHA

Oooooops Sowie... I must read on!! (I love you  Juliette and all ye folks... just funning Smile

Also Thanks Maggy I love you 
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 20 Aug 2013, 06:21

I think people are voting based on his past choices so brunette in early 30s.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Aug 2013, 07:03

LornaDoone wrote:I think people are voting based on his past choices so brunette in early 30s.

Not sure if this was for me Lorna... was just clowning jocolor  sorry...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Tue 20 Aug 2013, 08:44

I think,Gc doesn't like to be alone,he need somebody to share with,to think of him,to support him in his seems to be happy,but difficult lifestyle,you dont mind?He don't need somebody to be more handsome,to
only decorate him,somebody,who want to be with him only for his fame and social status,therefor his previous relationships takes short time.

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 08:55

I must be the only one who doesn´t get this fixation to hair colors.
Why it is a ruling factor. I see it probably the easiest thing to change in woman, her hair color.

How many women have natural color? I don´t know any, not brunette not blond. Everyone has done something. Nothing radical but everyone has gotten some work, color done to their hair.

What is important is that the color fits your skin color and feature. And both are in good condition. Natural look is something men prefer over any definate color, at least to my experience.

Age, age difference is the other thing that I don´t get. I think it´s irrelevant. He is in the age he can choose anything between 21-100. Usually they like to choose younger, but if they fall in love and woman is 5 or 10 years older it won´t stop them.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 09:52

100 ??? affraid 

Too much!

Even on table game box they set max on 99 ... Basketball 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:02

Carla97 wrote:
How many women have natural color? I don´t know any, not brunette not blond. Everyone has done something. Nothing radical but everyone has gotten some work, color done to their hair.
Well, aren't you a natural blonde??   I'm a natural brunette. Some people do have preferences. Complexion & features vary too according to hair color quite often.  

So, natural color often suits us best. Some people have a preference in hair color. I don't.  Love men of all complexions.  It's the whole package that counts.  

What is important is that the color fits your skin color and feature. And both are in good condition. Natural look is something men prefer over any definate color, at least to my experience.
Oui.

Age, age difference is the other thing that I don´t get. I think it´s irrelevant. He is in the age he can choose anything between 21-100. Usually they like to choose younger, but if they fall in love and woman is 5 or 10 years older it won´t stop them.
He can choose anyone over 18 legally, but it seems kind of off-putting to see couples with generation differences.  How old is his niece?  If he wants a real partner.
A 12 year age difference suffocated me because he constantly fathered me. And I've dated younger (they couldn't tell how much Very Happy , same age, a few years older, even older than 12 years, but  fat  chance I'd sleep with a man who is a generation older. It's a sickening notion...to me.  Vomit 1 

There should be compatibility & balance in relationships. As per proven statistics in numerous psychological studies, the best & happiest relationships is where the man is 2 to 5 years older. Sometimes the reverse too. Not exclusively, nor a rule-of-thumb.... but a strong bias.  
Anyone can Google this...
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 14:50

Well you´ve got a good point. How didn´t I come to think of it myself? Now I almost want to reduce my age range suggestion for one year.

However he could just say "Listen, put down that sudoku (no age limits), you hear me? Let´s do something wild! I know it´s forbidden fruit but let´s play monopoly." Basketball 

Juliette: Why do you think I´m natural blond? I don´t think I´ve ever said what my hair color is. In a way your cristal ball is right. What I have is one of the absolutely most uncommon hair colors. Pale skin and freckles to match (not on a face that much, but in the arms). Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 20 Aug 2013, 15:10

I think the only thing that we can agree on is there are a lot of women that have a natural hair color. I'm a natural blonde my husband; my senior by 18 years wouldn't let me even think about changing it, unless I went with purple.

Even though he died young many years ago I still have never colored it, now a little darker blonde. I'm not one to keep up with something like that, I don't wear makeup because of the allergies, so why bother with the hair.

As far as the age difference that had nothing to do with his dominance that was just him, not to go into any more detail. Number one was 14 years older and I grew past him in maturity within a few years. One friend's husband was 22 years her senior and they had a terrific marriage. So it all depends on the people

I guess but the odds are more in favor of not as drastic of an age difference. But thinking that when George wants to have fun maybe only a younger person can keep up with him. Which is in spurts because when he's working he is dedicated to that. I try hard to keep his lady friends in perspective because I do not like their existence. Thant's why I try not to comment on them because I would not be objective, not fair to them. They are, if only for the time; where most of us would want to be. I think George better appear soon because it just has been too long and I am missing him. Love you G.

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 20 Aug 2013, 17:10

Mazy wrote:?...But thinking that when George wants to have fun maybe only a younger person can keep up with him....
No, that's stereotyping. A generalisation, I think. He's 52 and has energy. Doesn't need much sleep. A lot of people are like that into their eightes.   And there are many lethargic youths.

In photos, he doesn't seem to have much fun with these PR girlfriends. Sure they attend events with him, but he doesn't look like he's over the moon with them. Just languidly poses beside them.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 20 Aug 2013, 18:18

No Juliette you miss understand me. I'm not talking about events and things like that. I'm talking about when he really wants to kick lose and act like a wild rebel.

Most of the time he has to be concerned about most things that he does because he is basically a responsible person. I talking about when he is able to elude everyone and go somewhere to just be another guy out for fun and act a bit crazy. Which is his right.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:08

Mazy wrote:
........But thinking that when George wants to have fun maybe only a younger person can keep up with him. Which is in spurts because when he's working he is dedicated to that. I try hard to keep his lady friends in perspective because I do not like their existence. Thant's why I try not to comment on them because I would not be objective, not fair to them. They are, if only for the time; where most of us would want to be. I think George better appear soon because it just has been too long and I am missing him. Love you G.

Agree Mazy, very well said.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:16

Carla97 wrote:

However he could just say "Listen, put down that sudoku (no age limits), you hear me? Let´s do something wild! I know it´s forbidden fruit but let´s play monopoly." Basketball 

Yeahhhhhh! So monopoly!!!! This big Yahooooo Thumbs up! cheers flower king Hug1 queen Coolio 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 21:27

Very Happy 

cheers 

I can´t believe I haven´t contributed anything meaningful here yet. I try.
How about some member of a royal family from somewhere. True blue blood. Some prince might have a nice niece or some princess sweet little cousin.

US hasn´t really had a "royal couple" after John John and Carolyn.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 22:19

True blue blood?
confused 

Nah!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 21 Aug 2013, 08:40

Don´t be confused 

Be happy sunny 

No royal road then. But you never know he can find a woman with pedigree and nice hat. I don´t think I tripped over reality here...Rolling Eyes 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:24

Your choice is perfect my friend
I just run out of milk this mo
And my breakfast was a mess
This can be useful

Thanks! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:42

What I really like is the spoon on top, it's like an antenna.
Perhaps she comes with a remote control?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:44

Looooool!!!!!! Laughing 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 21 Aug 2013, 19:59

Mazy wrote:No Juliette you miss understand me. I'm not talking about events and things like that. I'm talking about when he really wants to kick lose and act like a wild rebel.
No, I didn't misunderstand you, Mazy. I was answering your post where you believe a woman  a generation younger (like the last 3 "lady-friends") are only capable of keeping up with George's energy levels.
Wrong. That's the stereotyping.
There are youths who are lethargic & slow paced.
Others who rely on illicit substance abuse or HGH for energy boosts.

And there are women who are age appropriate who are full of energy & vitality, naturally.  Many of whom look younger & better than others a generation younger.

George lacked chemistry with the last 2-3 girlfriends & they most certainly didn't look aesthetically appealing as a couple.
So unbalanced. He's so much more attractive than them, even with all the adornment, fashion labels, and jewellery on loan....

You might envy the selected PR lady-friends.  I thought they compromised George's image.  And to top it off, he looked unahappy.
That's all...

@Carla97 - maybe he should find a woman on his own. Doesn't need an advisory team with ulterior motives to suggest "partners" à la "mail-order bride" mode.  Rolling Eyes
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 21 Aug 2013, 20:30

Oh, Juliette, please don't be the party pooper.
I found such a nice lady for him today!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 21 Aug 2013, 20:41

Dior wrote:Oh, Juliette, please don't be the party pooper.
I found such a nice lady for him today!
Hmmm....the Mad-Hatter?

Btw, you look like the pretty gal sandwiched between George & Bono in that Monaco pic.  Suspect 
Hopefully Maggy doesn't notice...  Very Happy
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 21 Aug 2013, 20:59

Why? What has Maggy got to do with it?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next