George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints

+21
Best in Category
it's me
Joanna
pandabear
lamby
watching
melbert
m4rose
Missa
MM
Katiedot
OofOof
party animal - not!
Maggy
noodle
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
fluffy
lovelylois
lelacorb
silly girl
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Tue 30 Oct 2012, 02:56

she has tried everything to grab george´s attention, she´s now one of the guys, marriage not on her radar, going darker in hair color, cause he supposedly likes brunettes, what next? ball carrier in off season for the Reds? maybe had she been a genuine person or shown inner beauty of kindness toward mankind opposed to always looking for a photo op, and craving the spotlight she would be sporting that bling she despersately is vying for on her left hand, don´t try so hard.

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints

Post by it's me Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:22

future political player????
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:36

it's me wrote:future political player????
cantlook
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:40

facepalm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:44

Haha, stop it Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:45

ok
so I go to bed
ciao Mag
ciao A(cute)
ciao Very Happy alll!!!! I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:51

Later, Hello!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Tue 30 Oct 2012, 23:03

Good night
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 01 Nov 2012, 08:50

Stacy Keibler’s pre-red carpet routine

The beginning of another awards season in Hollywood means that it's time for Stacy Keibler — the wrestler and dancer-turned-actress and main squeeze of A-lister George Clooney — to get ready for her close-up. Keibler, who turned 33 on October 14, says that the most important thing she does on the days she faces countless camera flashes is hydrate. "Usually, the day of a red carpet, I juice in the morning and I drink tons of water. I [also] usually work out," Keibler reveals to omg!. Actually, Keibler's pre-red carpet routine isn't much different than what she does on a daily basis to keep her fab figure. "Right now I'm doing a cleanse - it's from the book 'Clean' by Dr. [Alejandro] Junger - because I think you can really kill yourself with food," she says. "I just make sure to eat as organically as possible, lots of fruits and vegetables."

Keibler recently took a day off from her glam lifestyle with Clooney, her beau of more than a year, to work with Habitat for Humanity to build a house in California — where it sounds like she didn't get any special treatment! "I thought I'd get there and maybe paint," the 5'11" beauty says. "But they threw me right in there. I've never felt more powerful in my life! I don't even know what the machines were that I was using. I couldn't believe that they were actually trusting me to use the things!" she jokes. The best part, Keibler notes, was working alongside the family that would live in the home. (The organization requires that the people it helps work on their future dwellings.) "Just to see the pride in their faces and to know that they're going to have a place to call their own, it was just such an amazing experience," Keibler smiles.

It was so amazing, in fact, that Keibler has now partnered with Valspar, a paint company that provides paint for Habitat houses, on a new campaign to raise money for the organization. Now through November 7, people can go to Valspar's Facebook page and virtually paint a house by choosing their favorite shade of Valspar paint. The brand will donate $1 to Habitat for Humanity for each paint job, up to $50,000.

Come January, Keibler will have one more gig: hosting the upcoming Lifetime series "Supermarket Superstars." (And no, in case you were wondering, it's not going to be like the '90s show "Supermarket Sweep," which she says everyone assumes.) On her show, contestants will pitch a new product and compete to have it sold in grocery stores across the country.

Between the upcoming premiere of her show and the impending awards season, the one-time "Dancing With the Stars" contestant says she hasn't had time to check out the reality competition's current all-star season. "I haven't even seen one episode of it," admits Keibler, who took third place in the ballroom in 2006. "I've been traveling so much that I haven't been able to catch up on it."

You can catch a glimpse of Keibler on red carpets everywhere in the coming months.

Link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Getty shows the pic is from Hollywood For Habitat For Humanity Build-A-Thon on June 18, 2011 in Burbank, California. Not a current picture. Link to original
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2