George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints

+21
Best in Category
it's me
Joanna
pandabear
lamby
watching
melbert
m4rose
Missa
MM
Katiedot
OofOof
party animal - not!
Maggy
noodle
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
fluffy
lovelylois
lelacorb
silly girl
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints Empty Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints

Post by silly girl Wed 24 Oct 2012, 13:30

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amended thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints

Post by lelacorb Wed 24 Oct 2012, 14:10

also pains, this woman is the fruit ( traslate is at end) ............ tomorrow will be the promotion of a laxative?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promotes Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paints

Post by lovelylois Wed 24 Oct 2012, 14:46

I showed my husband, who is painting some of our rooms right now, this promo picture and he asked who is this woman and he is not going to run out to buy Valspar paint because she is endorsing it. He thinks it is weird that they are using her for promo, even for a good cause, considering a lot of paint companies use either male celeb athletes or some of the guys from the home repair shows on HGTV or Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 24 Oct 2012, 16:43

First off I would like to say I feel like an idiot because I watched her on Access Hollywood Live this morning.

No video yet as the show is still going on. I felt bad for Kathie Lee Gifford because she has been sitting there waiting for an interview for over a half hour. It is pretty rainy out.

She came on and they mostly talked about the charity work. Apparently she has been volunteering since she was a child. They came to her and asked her to help promote their initiative---the paint company that is. They also talked about her diet and keeping in shape. At first I thought they wouldn't mention GC but I was wrong.

After commercial they showed GC singing and asked her about it. She said he can do everything. She said she told him he did well. Seemed a bit uncomfortable talking about him. Kit Hoover---the co-host asked if GC is romantic and she said "he can be". Not over effusive. Honestly they didn't talk about him long. Billy Bush was strangely not like himself asking outrageous questions and hammering on about people or situations like he usually does. He seemed a bit reserved.

I am pretty sure there will be video at some point. Again feel stupid for watching it.

Embarassed

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 24 Oct 2012, 16:56

Silly Girl, please dont feel silly! I would watch too if I could, so we rely on you to do the watching for us! We feel your pain sister!!! sunny
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 24 Oct 2012, 17:10

Hey, silly girl, you took one for the team, as melbert would say!!! Way to go, sista'! Keep up the good work! Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 24 Oct 2012, 19:03

They usually play the videos on the tv show access Hollywood at night. 7pm est.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 24 Oct 2012, 19:17

Some of the interview showed up on the website. Haven't watched the rerun....don't care to watch again.

Stacy Keibler: George Clooney Is ‘Good At Everything’

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Stacy Keibler was right next to her man, George Clooney, on Saturday night when the actor performed an impromptu version of “Sweet Caroline” with none other than the man himself, Neil Diamond, at at the Carousel of Hope charity gala in Hollywood.

While Stacy wasn’t expecting the a cappella duet, she wasn’t surprised by her beau’s ability to carry a tune.

“[George] is good at everything,” Stacy, who stopped by Access Hollywood Live in New York City on Wednesday to promote Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paint, told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover, adding that she and George were “friends for years” before dating.

“We met at a party three years ago,” she said. “I’d like to have a better story for you guys – it’s so boring!’

Stacy, who finished in third place on Season 2 of “Dancing with the Stars,” hasn’t been keeping up with the show’s current “All-Stars” run, but admitted she was in “the best shape” of her life while on the reality dance competition.

“You’re practicing between five to 10 hours a day so you’re burning through the calories,” she said.

And, six years later, she still has the rock-hard abs she showed off on the ABC hit.

“I [still] have the abs now, yeah. It’s pretty hard once you have them and then they go away. You want to get them back,” she said, with a laugh.

Stacy keeps her chiseled abs by working out and eating healthy meals, but said she will absolutely indulge from time to time.
“If I go to someone’s house for dinner and they cook chicken pot pie, I will eat it. But at home I don’t usually cook like that,” she said. “[But] if I’m gonna binge or if I’m gonna have a naughty treat, it’s going to be dessert all the way.”

Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More video

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 24 Oct 2012, 19:58; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : correct embed code---)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 24 Oct 2012, 19:43

That was interesting. I know it's just a little piece of the interview and the rest may change my mind. She didn't seem uncomfortable talking about him, just maybe more comfortable talking about her stuff. Which makes sense to me, she's not there to talk about him. It sometimes seems rude to me when the interviewer asks George's costars about him, and only him, for the whole interview.
She seems sweet, and nice, but she doesn't carry on much of a conversation, and that seems odd to me. We've all seen interviews where the host struggles to get the guest to talk, but that's usually with people not used to publicity. Her answers are mostly less than 5 or 6 words even when it's a topic that seems like it would interest her.
I feel like I'm trying to put together a puzzle without all the pieces. And I guess I am. lol

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 25 Oct 2012, 00:18

I like Kit, she is so bubbly and tiny like a little spider I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Oct 2012, 00:48

Nice interview. Those two manage to tease a bit more out of her everytime they talk to her. Last time was about november last year I think. George op time maybe?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:10

I just found stuff on the Valspar "job.". She's wearing a see thru top with a black bra to introduce Valspar Paints collaboration with Habitat. I've volunteered for Habitat. She should have been wearing a Habitat Tee and jeans. Who in Gods name dresses her? It was pretty funny.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:48

A few pics of the event:

Stacy Keibler rocks a sheer top at the Valspar Love Your Color Guarantee Project held at Bath House Studios on Wednesday (October 24) in New York City.

The 33-year-old actress attended the event which benefited Habitat For Humanity.

Stacy recently spoke with E! News about the possibility of marriage and having kids one day.

“That is not on my radar at all,” she said. “I’m definitely the girl who doesn’t talk about that kind of stuff. I’m not really interested in thinking about marriage or kids at all.”

FYI: Stacy is wearing a Monique Lhuillier shirt and skirt, Rupert Sanderson shoes, and Anita Ko ring and earrings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:19

Not sure if this is the same video or not:

Stacy Keibler was in NYC this morning to launch a new partnership between Valspar and Habitat For Humanity.

We spoke with George Clooney's real-life leading lady to learn about her background with HFH.

Stacy also dished on how she picks perfect red-carpet gowns and gave her top tips to staying in shape when traveling around the world to exotic spots like Mykonos and Lake Como. Stacy's good friend Jenna Dewan and her husband, Channing Tatum, stopped by Como this Summer too. Stacy told us about how she and her pal stay in touch when they aren't in the same place.

It's all in this PopSugar Rush.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 25 Oct 2012, 13:29

Stacy quote “That is not on my radar at all,” she said. “I’m definitely the girl who doesn’t talk about that kind of stuff. I’m not really interested in thinking about marriage or kids at all.”

Am I the only one who thinks this is an awkward phraseology in response to a question? She's not the girl to talk about that kind of stuff and she's not interested in thinking about that stuff. Why not a direct, "no, not interested in marriage or kids" instead of "not interested in thinking about marriage and kids". The language is too layered for me to believe she's telling the truth.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 26 Oct 2012, 23:24

Here is an interview from Wonderwall which is part of MSN:

Hard to copy but some of her answers are interesting:

Award show season is about to gear back up again. Are you excited?

Yeah. It's a lot of energy. It's a lot of energy for everybody, I think.

When you and George hit the red carpet, do you coordinate outfits or do you just make sure you don't
clash as a couple?

No, we don't really coordinate. I guess we've just been really lucky to coordinate.

How would you describe your home decor style?

My apartment has really great energy. I have a lot of color. I think that color really can change your mood. I think that it can really spice up a room. So I have lots of color all over.

How hands-on were you with decorating your apartment?

I'm very hands-on. I went through a little renovation of my apartment a couple of years ago, and I remember having these swatches on the wall everywhere, and I'd sit and I'd stare at them and I would be like, well it looks like this at night, but then it looks like this during the
day. Maybe I need some more swatches. I get really caught up in it because I love to be artistic and I love to play with color.

Just copied two questions there were a few more....

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 26 Oct 2012, 23:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 26 Oct 2012, 23:35

Yeah, Stacy, promoting Habitat for Humanity is a great way to get in good with George and his family. Nina told me that she was very much involved with Habitat for Humanity, even assisting with the renovation and building of the houses.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 26 Oct 2012, 23:52

I'm gonna start calling her Transparent Barbie, I think. Or maybe Suck Up Barbie. (and aren't we sure she's doing a lot of that in the literal sense, eh?)

Oh, alright already, just havin' fun. Don't get all offended on me.

Anyway, hers is such calculated, strategic behavior, IMO. NOT subtle at all.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 26 Oct 2012, 23:53

Hold on, "my apartment"? What happened to "our house"? That was such a missed opportunity to discuss how she's redecorated George's place since she's moved in with him. Unless, you know, they aren't really living together.

And "we've been lucky to coordinate"? It seems to me like you'd have to go out of your way to clash with a classic black and white tux.

I agree with Lakin, there was way to much detailed insistence in that "Marriage? What is this 'marriage' of which you speak?" response to be even close to her true feelings.

Last snarky statement for tonight: boy, nothing says class like a see-through top over a black bra at a charity event, huh? Sigh. headbang
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 27 Oct 2012, 00:08

My thing is, I am sure it is hard to answer the same question over and over again but it seems she tries hard to sound intelligent but she just comes off as a ditzy girl. Look at some of the responses and she repeats herself over and over about the same thing. I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but holy curmudgeon batman I am more intelligent than she is. Okay snark button off. Sorry to all the Stacy supporters.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Oct 2012, 01:14

Which award shows are GC and SK likely to go to?

Remember seeing something about her being involved with Habitat for Humanity in LA last summer and she was quite literally building houses with Rosaria Dawson. Think there are/were pix on Facebook

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Oct 2012, 01:27

The pics were 2011 not this year. Yes pics of her hugging people and pretending to work on a house. Amazing she managed to keep her hands clean while doing construction.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Oct 2012, 01:40

Oh dear. So are they houses in kit form? Not aware of this project in the UK. Maybe I missed something

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Oct 2012, 01:43

They have volunteers trained who build the houses. Celebrities are asked to show up to draw attention to the projects. They give them a hard hat a tool belt and let them knock in a few nails while having their pictures taken.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 27 Oct 2012, 01:49

Habitat has several house designs, probably different ones for different regions. I've volunteered in the Northwest several times. My group is aligned with several construction firms who help with the building. We get materials donated and some are purchased for cost. When a house is built for a family, the family has to help. It's really a wonderful program.

Some celebrities are really involved on a regular and long term basis. They're the true believers. You rarely see photos of them because they dont publicize their efforts, unless its after the fact and theyre on an entertainment show promoting Habitat. There are others who are occasional supporters and then finally, those who do it for publicity. Don't know which Stacy is but I asked a friend who works for them about her participation and she rolled her eyes. Got the impression she's not been involved much.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Oct 2012, 02:03

Mizerello wrote: There are others who are occasional supporters and then finally, those who do it for publicity. Don't know which Stacy is but I asked a friend who works for them about her participation and she rolled her eyes. Got the impression she's not been involved much.
Only when it fits her needs...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Oct 2012, 02:06

The only reasons she's involved now is because Valspar is paying her to promote their campaign. Don't expect to see her getting her hands dirty on this one.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 27 Oct 2012, 05:07

My apartment has really great energy. I have a lot of color. I think that color really can change your mood. I think that it can really spice up a room. So I have lots of color all over.

Didn't we see her apartment in a photo shoot back in Feb 2011 in one of the men's mags where the walls were all white and a brown couch with some coral coloured throw pillows and curtains?? Not sure how some white walls help sell a paint range but I guess it is what is expected of her to say to promote the product.

Was publicly talking about "our house" a bit premature there Stacy? I guess backtracking is ok if there is a payday in it for you.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 27 Oct 2012, 05:42

Stacy probably spent a couple of hours, if that, at the Habitat for Humanity site. I'm sure there are pictures somewhere where she is smiling ad nauseum and nodding her freaking head off.

@Laken (below my post)
Noted and deleted.
You're right and I regret having said what I did but it does get awfully sickening to read posts that are so blatantly designed to promote one's agenda. That is all.

Last edited by lamby on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 16:49; edited 1 time in total

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Oct 2012, 07:39

Missa wrote:Hold on, "my apartment"? What happened to "our house"? That was such a missed opportunity to discuss how she's redecorated George's place since she's moved in with him. Unless, you know, they aren't really living together.
I'm pretty sure she stays with him most of the time. Still not sure if that really qualifies as living together, though. I'm sure that she hasn't been allowed to redecorate his house though.

The next mrs clooney wrote:The only reasons she's involved now is because Valspar is paying her to promote their campaign. Don't expect to see her getting her hands dirty on this one.
Yup.

Although in all fairness it sounds as though this is something that a lot of celebs do too. I'm always suspicious about celebs promoting their charitable work because I think most of the time it's done for good PR and they're not actually all that involved.

George is probably one of the few who actually does make an effort and seems to care about what's going on in Darfur and gets hands on when he organises telethons etc.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 27 Oct 2012, 14:19

lamby wrote:Stacy probably spent a couple of hours, if that, at the Habitat for Humanity site. I'm sure there are pictures somewhere where she is smiling ad nauseum and nodding her freaking head off.

Anyhoo, she's being well paid by Valspar and anyone who thinks she's being all altruistic is an idiot.
Party animal-not and Joanna et al, do you really think you're fooling anyone? You're not, it's just that some are afraid to call you out.
You'd probably (and most likely will) say that you are above all that, that you're more ethereal and have grown emotionally well past most of the posters here. *cough cough*

Yeah, right. Okey dokey. As freaking if.

In other words, bullshit, and I have the guts to say it.

There is only one reason you post here. You are making fools of those that think otherwise. That, I do not take kindly.
You will deny this. I know. Take heed the rest of you.

You know, I don't do refutations on here much, mostly because I think they're a waste of time. But I take issue with someone who intentionally slanders other posters by name, especially in such a crude and sardonic manner. Neither poster cited above, in my recollection, has EVER been as bombastic and downright rude when they post as you have been here and I say it's uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and an open forum is, by nature, an encouragement to express them. Good grief! Lighten up and stop taking yourself and others so seriously.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 27 Oct 2012, 17:03

I am with you Lakin slandering someone on this site is uncalled for. Lamby I don't agree most of the time with Joanna or Party Animal but we have our say and then go on. Whenever they have disagreed with me I felt they have always done so in a respectful manner. I hope they feel the same with me. We have a lot of fun on this site. I know they have been accused of being Stacy's mom, Stacy, or even a close friend of Stacy's, I don't know maybe they are but they are still fun to read and talk to, they have been very respectful.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Oct 2012, 17:15

I think Lamby has as much right to express her opinion as anyone else. Nothing she said was slanderous. And as Joanna said before "you have to have a thick skin on this forum".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 27 Oct 2012, 17:29

I agree with you totally NMC, Lamby has every right to express her opinion as anyone else. Lamby, I hope you didn't take that from what I wrote earlier I would like to hear what you say, however so does everyone else have that right and should be able to express their opinion without being attacked so harshly. Like I said before most of the time Joanna, Party Animal and myself don't agree, however we respect each other's opinions and when we finish making our points we agree to disagree and move on. That is all I am saying this site is too much fun for those comments that were thrown there way.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Oct 2012, 17:32

I've just caught up with this thread....I've been Christmas present shopping on line.
(Ooooops, sorry to mention the C word so soon) lol!

Thanks for your kind words about me Lakin & pandabear.

I don't know what I've done to upset lamby, but maybe she can tell me in straight language, directly by PM, and we can sort it ?

For the umpteenth time of writing.....I have no connection
to Stacy Keibler !
I am an ordinary George Clooney fan, old enough to be his mother,
living in UK.

I just believe in being respectful, both towards him and his people, as requested by Katie....that's all.

BTW....I'm not upset, just bemused by all the conjecture flower

Hope you're all having a good day ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Oct 2012, 19:32

Christmas present shopping already?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 27 Oct 2012, 20:47

Lamby: edited your post?

Many negative things are showing here: multiple pseudonyms (easy to tell as I am a foreigner, they can´t alter their posts enough, lack of linguistic skills.) Negative side being I can´t do the same in english, but in my own languages I could easily) At first I was called a troll, which is pretty funny considering how here regularly posts meat puppets, stealth marketers, shills, perma try class passing for one individual...and who knows else...

One thing I would like to know is: you know what?

Why there are registered users who never post any posts? I mean what´s the point being registered? PM´s? Hmmm... Laughing

yep, Christmas hype is on it´s way. I like snow and special food, snow and cold. Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Oct 2012, 22:25

Best in Category wrote:Lamby: edited your post?

Many negative things are showing here: multiple pseudonyms (easy to tell as I am a foreigner, they can´t alter their posts enough, lack of linguistic skills.) Negative side being I can´t do the same in english, but in my own languages I could easily) At first I was called a troll, which is pretty funny considering how here regularly posts meat puppets, stealth marketers, shills, perma try class passing for one individual...and who knows else...

One thing I would like to know is: you know what?

Why there are registered users who never post any posts? I mean what´s the point being registered? PM´s? Hmmm... Laughing

yep, Christmas hype is on it´s way. I like snow and special food, snow and cold. Very Happy

I can't speak for everyone, but I was registered for quite a while before I posted. You can't see any pictures if you aren't registered.

That "meat puppets" term sounds awfully familiar...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 28 Oct 2012, 02:09

Ah, I've been wondering for a while. Yes, that is a familiar term, isn't it?

Sadly, there are some weird people here who just love to believe their conspiracy theories.

Much easier for them to believe that this site is being run by one person using multiple nicknames (or being paid to post on behalf of a PR company which is what I think Marylamb was trying to say) than to have to make the dreadful discovery that there are actually people out there who don't share your own views.

Because - gasp! - this may mean having to consider the possibility that your opinion may be wrong, and we can't be having that now can we?

Why? I guess because it's a more pleasant life never having to challenge your own beliefs by making up fantasy reasons to explain why people may not share them.

Thankfully the majority of the posters here are really nice, normal people. The downside to a public forum is having to put up with the passing weird person.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 28 Oct 2012, 11:50

Oh I get it now Katie...lamby thinks I'm posting under various names and being paid as Stacy's PR ?
I didn't understand that, so thanks for making it clear.
Obviously I'm not doing that.

But.....I'm in deep doo doo now.
My husband wants to know where all my extra money is !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 28 Oct 2012, 11:54

It can be difficult to have to reconsider your opinions. I mean, I wouldn't know, since my opinions are always correct, but it must be hard for other people. I'm guessing. Wink

The upside to dealing with weirdos on a forum is that they're very easy to block or scroll right past. Wish we had that ability in real life...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sun 28 Oct 2012, 18:57

Katie, by not permitting me to post you just showed exactly who you are. My comment was extremely civilized and that was just a pathetic move. Enjoy.

lamby

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:48

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 29 Oct 2012, 04:39

lamby wrote:Katie, by not permitting me to post you just showed exactly who you are. My comment was extremely civilized and that was just a pathetic move. Enjoy.
Eh? What are you talking about? I haven't stopped you from posting at any time or done anything to your posts.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Mon 29 Oct 2012, 17:20

That's very interesting. I tried to preview my post and it disappeared and these forum rules popped up, just like they have now. I don't recall that happening before.
Whatever.

lamby

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 29 Oct 2012, 17:33

Lam by (sorry my iPad keeps correcting your name and I can't seem to convince it to stop!). everyone is getting the same screen...there is no conspiracy going on, just a reminder to everyone to remain polite.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 29 Oct 2012, 18:07

That's true Mizerello, I have the rules on my screen too.

And very pleased I was to see them yesterday. Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Oct 2012, 01:06

I've had posts disappear when trying to preview I just chalked it up to my computer and or browser and or the forum itself acting strange - not a conspiracy from Katiedot trying to keep me from posting! HA!

One thing I have learned, if I'm previewing a longer or longish post I copy it before I hit preview. Learned that lesson the hard way!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 30 Oct 2012, 01:35

From Huff Post:

George Clooney's Girlfriend Stacy Keibler Talks Evolving Career: ‘Everything Is A Stepping Stone'

From Miss Hancock to Ms. Clooney? Stacy Keibler’s career has undeniably evolved since she retired from professional wrestling. Today, Keibler is instead associated with her stint on "Dancing With the Stars," her breathtaking red carpet ensembles and her hunky (to say the least) boyfriend.

“Ya know, I feel that everything in my life, in my career, has been a stepping stone to something else,” Keibler tells HuffPost Celebrity. “I really never know where life is taking me.”

Oh? Despite being known for her unusually long legs (she was once referred to as “The Legs of WWE”), and having been deemed a “Weapon of Mass Seduction” by "DWTS" judge Bruno Tonioli, the (modest) blonde seems a bit uncomfortable with her reputation.

“Oh my gosh I don’t look at myself like that,” Keibler laughs.

Not that Keibler doesn't have a lot to be confident about these days. The former pro-wrestler recently launched Valspar paints' Love Your Color Guarantee Project for Habitat for Humanity. Valspar will be donating up to $50,000 to the housing group by handing over $1 for every virtually painted home on its Facebook page.

"I recently participated in a Habitat build and it was so rewarding. I’ve never felt more powerful in my life than that day." Keibler said. "I got there, thought I was going to be moving wood from place to place or painting, and instead they were giving me nail guns!” Keibler adds: “So when they asked me if I wanted to team up for this, I really loved the project.”

Not only is Keibler also hosting Lifetime's upcoming reality competition show "Supermarket Superstars" for aspiring food product inventors, but she's also excited to begin fighting another cause she is passionate about: childhood obesity.

"I actually just set up a trust because I hope to raise money so that I can help with different organizations that are targeting that,” Keibler says.

It seems that just like her beau, Keibler is both a sweetheart and a humanitarian.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Tue 30 Oct 2012, 02:48

everytime I think there is no lower that this woman can stoop, she surprises me and re-evaluates her path in life. Wrestling turned, soft porn photo wannabe, turned fitness guru, turned actor, turned model, turned healthy food line inventor, turned Educator to teens on healthy snack choices while leading by example on how to cleanse your body and steps on becoming anorexic in (5) easy steps or months, turned D-List Game Show Host, turned political pundit or aspiring wife of future political player and/or one day our next First Lady to STOP CHILDHOOD OBESITY! Does she have anyone advising her in business matters on how to market what she says on record to be believable¿ or does she just roll the dice and wheel of fortune for today´s in Life´s Lessons.

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next