George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Stacy Keibler promotes her new show EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler promotes her new show

+3
m4rose
theminis
silly girl
7 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes her new show Empty Stacy Keibler promotes her new show

Post by silly girl Mon 15 Jul 2013, 21:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Promotes New Show After George Clooney Split

Stacy Keibler is all smiles while attending a food tasting event to promote her new series Supermarket Superstar on Monday morning (July 15) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old entertainer split from her longtime boyfriend George Clooney recently and the news was confirmed last week.

Stacy‘s new competition series Supermarket Superstar debuts next week on Lifetime. It follows three home chefs as they pitch their product concepts to titans of the food world for the opportunity to have their creation launched nationally in a major grocery chain.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes her new show Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promotes her new show

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Photos from Sillygirls link above - more pictures at link
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes her new show Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promotes her new show

Post by silly girl Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:26

From ExtraTV..

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:30

She knows better than to say what can be construed as the wrong thing.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:43

You know what, looking at these photos, who can doubt her acting ability, she commanded attention today, she looks good. Don't think there is much licking of any wounds going on here. It cant be easy with all the media attention to the split etc to come out and get on with it and look so at ease doing it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:44

Well it's good she is positive but if you really listen she did not answer the woman's true question. LOL. Funny.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:46

Makes you really wonder if they were ever more than just friends you know with how happy she seems after a "break-up".
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:48

I think she doesn't have any choice in that if she is upset, she can hardly promote her new show with any but positivity, otherwise she is not being professional.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Jul 2013, 01:13

Mm, and because of her new show, she's the one taking the flak, and not her former other half. Admirable.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 02:25

Exactly he gets a breather until he goes to Venice, whereas the break=up happened right before all her appearances for promotion.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Jul 2013, 02:46

What's she got to be unhappy about? The gal made $10 milliion in about two years and she's still got stuff in the pipeline.

She's laughing all the way to the bank.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 02:56

True work-wise shes doing well. But after being with and around George for 2 years I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be some unhappiness and the ending, I mean shock horror she is human after all. Either way divested of all emotion, I still don't think it would be that easy to face the press knowing how intrusive they want to be.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Jul 2013, 03:06

Yes press can be intrusive but if she finds a good way to deflect the questions they will stop asking them.

And I have to say something, when I read this thread's title, even when I posted earlier, I thought it said, "Stacy Keibler promotes her new SHOE!"

I kept looking at her shoes in the pictures and was going to comment, "Well they don't look that special!" I need new contacts - can't see shit!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 03:09

Ha ha you are having a minis moment.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:01

party animal - not! wrote:Mm, and because of her new show, she's the one taking the flak, and not her former other half. Admirable.

Is "admirable" really the word we'd use to describe throwing your girlfriend of two years (and supposedly even longer term friend) to the wolves just before what is ostensibly her big break? There's no reason this announcement couldn't have waited two weeks until her show premiered and she wasn't doing all these interviews. Whatever she made on the deal, I still don't think it's cool for him to hide out while she has to deal with the fall out. Might be the "smart" move from a PR perspective, but it's pretty cowardly if you ask me.

And I know this probably belongs on another thread, but all the sudden "Hey, look at me, I do charity stuff!" is kind of icky too, IMO. When was the last time we heard George's name associated with any charitable endeavor? Last year's Sudan arrest? I'm not saying he's hasn't been busy behind the scenes; in fact, I believe he's involved in a lot more charitable work than we'll ever know. But to suddenly have all these announcements coincidentally the week after the break up? Again, maybe "smart', but also completely transparent and icky.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Jul 2013, 03:07

Yep Missa there is a lot more strategizing going on behind the scenes, the likes of which we will never be privy too. All very interesting isn't it?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:49

Deleted video is on it's own thread. Thanks though for posting.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:59

Hi Missa. Just to set the record straight I was referring to Stacy's behaviour as 'admirable' in the face of His Nibs' PR campaign. He wasn't the one facing the chattering classes.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 19 Jul 2013, 20:57

Sorry PAN. I came to this thread right after reading all the posts in another about how "smart" this strategy was for him, so that's where my mind was when I read your post. Sorry for misreading your intent. Embarassed Embarassed 
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down