George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Have Torrie and ARod split?? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Have Torrie and ARod split??

+3
Katiedot
LornaDoone
watching
7 posters

Go down

Have Torrie and ARod split?? Empty Have Torrie and ARod split??

Post by watching Wed 01 Aug 2012, 09:06

Where's Torrie? Alex Rodriguez steps out with his manager after baseball injury... but his girlfriend is nowhere in sight

He is currently on the New York Yankees disabled list with a broken hand. But instead of spending his down time with girlfriend Torrie Wilson, Alex Rodriquez has stepped out with his manager instead.

The 37-year-old third baseman was spotted all bandaged up as he left the Mercer Hotel in Soho yesterday with his business team. The statuesque sport star looked dapper for the outing, wearing a navy suit paired with a pale blue shirt, navy patterned tie and brown dress shoes. A-Rod's injured hand is currently healing in a light blue cast, which could be seen peeking from out of his jacket sleeve.

A-Rod's supposed current girlfriend WWE Wrestler Wilson was not present for the outing - in fact the pair have not been spotted together for months, posing the question as to whether they are still together at all. But in the last couple of months, Torrie has not been seen by A-Rod's side. The sportsman is known for his penchant for blondes.

His past girlfriends have included Madonna and actresses Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz from whom he split last year. Recently A-Rod described ex-girlfriend Diaz as a wonderful person and an 'amazing light'.
The baseball player's 18-month romance with the actress ended last September but the New York Yankees star has no bad feelings towards the screen beauty and cherishes the time he spent with her.

Alex was married to psychology graduate Cynthia Scurtis - with whom he has two daughters Natasha, seven, and Ella, four - but they divorced in 2008. Now he thinks he wants to live his life like eternal bachelor George. When quizzed on whether he'd walk down the aisle again, he said: 'I'm not sure. I think my new hero is George Clooney. He's my new role model. I think he's done it right.'

Alex is currently on the disabled list with a broken hand that he suffered a couple of days ago after being hit by a pitch.
Source
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Have Torrie and ARod split?? Empty Re: Have Torrie and ARod split??

Post by LornaDoone Thu 02 Aug 2012, 05:09

Given his dating habits since his divorce, wouldn't the better question be - what took so long to split?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 Aug 2012, 05:15

Now he thinks he wants to live his life like eternal bachelor George. When quizzed on whether he'd walk down the aisle again, he said: 'I'm not sure. I think my new hero is George Clooney. He's my new role model. I think he's done it right.'
Considering he actually knows George, I find this an interesting statement.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 02 Aug 2012, 05:24

There was a picture of them somewhere together on July 30th in NYC.

Katie maybe thats is why her and Stacy are twins. Dating the same kind of man.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 02 Aug 2012, 05:56

Henway wrote:There was a picture of them somewhere together on July 30th in NYC.

Katie maybe thats is why her and Stacy are twins. Dating the same kind of man.

Oh no!! Please give George more credit than that. A-rod has admitted to using steriods. He was caught cheating on his ex-wife with a stripper that looked liked she was on steriods. In fact, most of his girlfriends look like they are on steriods. He makes Stacy look like a genius. His only redeeming quality is that he has $500 million in his bank account.

Stacy seems to have The Daily Mail on her speed dial this summer. Next we will get pictures in the Daily Mail of them out doing whatever in Como. Rolling Eyes
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 02 Aug 2012, 14:34

Henway wrote:There was a picture of them somewhere together on July 30th in NYC.
Hen, I think the picture I saw said A-Rod and his manager.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 17 Oct 2012, 09:39

Looks like the rumours are starting again. Torrie has tweeted about the rumours.

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11
Gotta love the gossip mills. It's amazing how ppl get their kicks, huh?
7 hours ago

A-Rod plays field

Hits on gals at ALCS game

EXCLUSIVE

He’s got balls. Shameless Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez was playing so poorly against the Detroit Tigers Saturday night that he was yanked from the lineup — but that didn’t stop him from trying to score.

After being replaced in the bottom of the eighth inning in Game 1 of the American League Championship Series, the highest-paid Yankee openly flirted with a pair of pretty women two rows behind the dugout — even sending them a ball bearing a note asking for their phone numbers, a witness told The Post.

“I watched him flirt with two admittedly very cute young women nearby,’’ the witness said.

Instead of rooting on his teammates as they struggled to stay alive during the tense game at Yankee Stadium, A-Rod, 37, had a ball boy toss the young women a baseball inscribed with a message asking for their numbers.

“Alex was holding a pen and wrote a note on a ball which was thrown at the women by a ball boy,’’ the witness explained.

“The girls, who had already caught two balls, seemed bemused at first and tried to hand the ball to another fan, but other fans noticed the note on it and yelled at them to read it.

“The note asked them to write their phone numbers on the ball and throw it back,’’ the witness said.

“One of the girls, with darker blond hair, wrote . . . on the ball and threw it back at A-Rod, who gave her a big smile.”

“They exchanged a few glances after that,’’ as A-Rod took a powder while a pinch-hitter took his place at the plate.

Raul Ibanez performed under pressure, tying the score in the bottom of the ninth. In the 12th, team captain Derek Jeter broke his ankle — and A-Rod finally wised up, the witness said.

“The flirtation stopped once Derek Jeter got hurt,” the source said.

The Yanks wound up losing 6-4.

They also lost again to the Tigers 3-0 on Sunday.

Fans sitting behind the dugout at Saturday’s game said they were disgusted after witnessing A-Rod’s shenanigans, which were more befitting a sixth-grader than a serious ballplayer.

“I was absolutely stunned that even . . . A-Rod would not be focusing on such a critical game, supporting his teammates, and was instead more interested in adding another couple of phone numbers to what must be a very, very large collection,’’ one said.

A-Rod’s rep referred questions to a team spokesman, who didn’t get back to The Post last night.

Rodriguez is currently dating wrestler Torrie Wilson.

As Page Six revealed last year, Jeter also has used baseball memorabilia to win over the ladies. After bedding a beauty, he’d send her home alone with gift baskets of autographed memorabilia. He is dating model Hannah Davis, who was spotted in his family box Saturday.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Oct 2012, 13:04

At least she tweeted about them. She was at the one of the last Baltimore games. Which is all SK had to do too.

Not a fan of ARod but mostly because he hasn't helped them in the post season and the Yankees are losing the ALCS. They pay him too much money for never coming never coming through in a clutch situation. He blew I think two bases loaded situations the other day. I didn't watch last nights game but it looks like the Yankees are going to be out of it. Sorry----post season baseball venting....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down