George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como

+23
bellybaby
Dior
Joanna
pandabear
premiere
lelacorb
Stellita
watching
janieb
theminis
MM
blubelle
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
EEOsandy
melbert
tzizz
silly girl
Clooneygirl
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 Empty Re: Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como

Post by playfuldeb Sun 05 Aug 2012, 01:33

I'm not from Europe, nor ever been in Europe, but arent the steering wheels on the other side? And people drive on the opposite side then in the US?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 3 Empty Re: Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como

Post by Lakin460 Sun 05 Aug 2012, 01:35

Yep, good point. We need lelacorb or laetval or one of our Italian friends to weigh in here. Is it's me Italian?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 05 Aug 2012, 01:40

I do not live in Italy, but they drive on the right side of the road there just like US, so the steering wheels would be on left-hand side as in these pictures. Remember the picture where Channing Tatum was driving, Stacy was in the passenger seat, and Jenna was in the back seat. Channing was on the left side of the car.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 05 Aug 2012, 01:44

Here is an article about cars and driving in different countries:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 05 Aug 2012, 01:52

thanks, silly girl!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 05 Aug 2012, 04:38

Stacy wouldn't drive one of George's cars?

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Aug 2012, 04:55

playfuldeb wrote:I'm not from Europe, nor ever been in Europe, but arent the steering wheels on the other side? And people drive on the opposite side then in the US?
That's only in the UK. Across the rest of Europe they drive on the right, same as the US.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 05 Aug 2012, 09:35

Lovely earrings !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 05 Aug 2012, 10:36

Interesting shadows, a little mustache?
Very Happy
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 Aug 2012, 11:04

Dior wrote:Interesting shadows, a little mustache?
Very Happy

is also seen in this photo. If you have not got a mustache is the sun immediately after waxing

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 05 Aug 2012, 11:16

The mustache goes with the hat, she knows how to pick her accessoires, doesn't she?

Thumbs up!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 05 Aug 2012, 12:09

Must be your dirty screen....no shadows on mine !! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 05 Aug 2012, 12:30

^^

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 05 Aug 2012, 13:26

affraid affraid confused confused lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 05 Aug 2012, 14:44

Between all the bagel chips and ice cream, GF is gonna be cleansing for the rest of the year...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 05 Aug 2012, 15:22

Should we take bets as to what photos come out next? Dinner ---if so which restaurant? Boat ride...how many people on board? '

Off to brunch....Hope everyone is having a nice weekend....

OH and "your welcome" Lakin....I like when I can help....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 05 Aug 2012, 15:49

Courtesy of Les Frenchies - more pics of Stacy and Torre in Como.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Aug 2012, 01:36

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

Craziest 3 days of my life! Having so much fun in Spain!

5:14 PM - 5 Aug 12via Twitter for iPhone
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

Its 2:15 am and we just finished dinner...its a whole different time schedule here.

5:19 PM - 5 Aug 12via Twitter for iPhone
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Aug 2012, 01:44

Geoff Stults‏@geoffstults

Go USA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2:43 PM - 5 Aug 12via Instagram

```````````````````
So Torrie and "somebody" are in Spain and Geoff is in London.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 06 Aug 2012, 03:14

Dior wrote:Interesting shadows, a little mustache?
Very Happy

Definitely seeing it on all the pics from Milan. Guess she didn't have time to wax with her busy work schedule.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 06 Aug 2012, 03:17

So here is my speculation....
I still dont think Stacy has been with George this whole time. I believe George sends on her way and calls her back for the photo ops. This would explain why they look like strangers in photos.
Maybe Stacy used the wrong twitter name for Torrie on purpose so that people couldn't track Torrie's tweets. So if Stacy is with Torrie, they left Lake Como on Friday. They were photographed there on Thursday (the shopping pictures)? Did Stacy tweet the boat ride picture on Friday? Trying to throw us off?
I guess we will have to wait to see what happens with the next set of photos to come out.... Brain explode
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 08 Aug 2012, 21:29

Just posted in the Daily Mail....they say it was Laglio today ---My geography is really bad....Spain is how far away?

Fit friends: Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson enjoy a workout during Italian getaway
By IONA KIRBY

They used to battle it out in the ring when they simultaneously had careers as wrestlers for the WWE.
But now Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson are the best of friends.
The pair have lots in common with their A-list relationships – Stacy is the girlfriend of George Clooney while Torrie is dating Alex ‘A-Rod’ Rodriguez.

So no doubt they had plenty to talk about when they went for a run together around Laglio, Italy today.
The pair are currently holidaying together in the sunny location but are making sure to stay in shape during the trip.
They both donned form-fitting workout wear for their exercise session.

Stacy chose a lime green tank top and matching trainers along with cropped black leggings, while Torrie went for a white top, grey running shorts and pink trainers.
And they each toted a bottle of water to keep them hydrated in the sweltering heat.
It seems Stacy, 32, is enjoying some girl time with her old friend after soaking up the Italian sun with her superstar beau.

George whisked her to his Lake Como home recently for the second time in as many months.
Last week Stacy posted a photo to her Twitter page which showed her and Torrie along with a pal all sporting hats as they enjoy a sunset boat ride.
It has been rumoured that Stacy could be in the running for a job hosting the second season of X Factor USA, while Khloe Kardashian and Kelly Osbourne have also been named as potential presenters.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 21:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clean up)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 08 Aug 2012, 21:38

Thanks, Silly, here are some of the pictures they posted. More at the website.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 08 Aug 2012, 21:40

They say it's hot there, but Torrie looks a bit nipply. I have to say she has some awesome legs.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 08 Aug 2012, 21:55

Torrie just had two "twits" - Apparently she went to Spain and then back to Italy. I guess she must be leaving Italy soon.

First this one...with a picture of her at a concert in Ibiza.

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

Not gonna lie..Ibiza was a BLAST! Loved David Guetta & Tiesto! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3:38 PM - 8 Aug 12via Instagram · Details

Then this one...

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

....but Italy is still harder to leave! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3:45 PM - 8 Aug 12via Instagram ·

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 08 Aug 2012, 22:57

and they do not sweat? confused

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 08 Aug 2012, 23:10

Torrie Wilson's body is huge and muscular. She makes Stacy look petite. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 08 Aug 2012, 23:13

lux we have an old saying here....

Horses sweat
Men perspire
Ladies merely glow
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:01

Some fitness expert Stacy is, wearing training shoes to go running worst thing you can do for your feet and joints. Maybe someone needs to teach our expert a thing or two.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:02

EEOsandy wrote:They say it's hot there, but Torrie looks a bit nipply. I have to say she has some awesome legs.

Only one nipple though, is that what happens when you have implants?? Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:14

TNMC...look what's here !!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:21

amazing!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:23

They must of just left the house cuz their drinking bottles are still full and they are not perspiring yet when the sun is in full force.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:31

Not only that, Maggy, but some of the pics they are walking, not running, as in "intial warmi up' before breaking into full loping stride. that's what it looks like to me, anyway.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:37

Why aren't there any pictures of them all sweaty up like you see
with other celebs when they are out exercising.
In that sun it takes about 25 minutes to break out into a full sweat.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 09 Aug 2012, 00:56

The pictures where Stacy is on Torrie's left were taken just as they started their run (went outside). The bottles are full and have mist on them like they've gone directly from a cold temperature to a hot. Both women have dry skin. The pictures where Stacy is on Torrie's right were taken farther into their run. The bottles are clear (no mist) and both women have at least damp skin. I can't believe I've resorted to discussing bottle temperatures and moistness of skin. George - where the hell are you????!!!!! Give a little something interesting to talk about before our brains melt.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 09 Aug 2012, 01:04

"Give a little something interesting to talk about before our brains melt."

My eyes need recovering, I need to go back to 'George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney'
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 09 Aug 2012, 02:38

Joanna wrote:
TNMC...look what's here !!

OMG I must have one Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 09 Aug 2012, 03:31

I woulda thunk you already had a dozen or so, TNMC!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 09 Aug 2012, 03:34

melbert wrote:I woulda thunk you already had a dozen or so, TNMC!!!

I dont have the apron, Just the underwear Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 09 Aug 2012, 03:38

hahahaha! Somehow I knew that... ya make me proud!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 09 Aug 2012, 09:00

Maybe not sweat because it's a photoshoot. On this link (the owner of the photoshoot) they give you directions to buy glasses and vest by Stacy

(you must place the cursor on Stacy)

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Aug 2012, 09:27

Looks like Torri has an iPhone...... so she could have the "Mrs Clooney hard case" for it ?? LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 09 Aug 2012, 15:42

This is from a French website--via google translate:
Last line made me laugh (of course it could be the translation)

Pictures: Stacy Keibler: She wants to keep a perfect body for his George Clooney!

09/08 1:45 p.m. 8 FEATURE PHOTO Pictures: Stacy Keibler: She wants to keep a perfect body for his George Clooney! Comments5

The girlfriend of Georgia is a bomb and to remain so, it moves! What energy!
Former professional wrestler, Stacy Keibler knows exactly what to do to keep a perfect body. Even on vacation, this beautiful thirty disciplined undertakes to do sports, history to stay on top for her man she's crazy . With his girlfriend ( also bombesque wrestler ), the darling of George Clooney's take this trip to Lake Como for a little jog.
Thin and muscular in his sports clothes, she did not even seem to suffer yesterday (Wednesday, 8 August) when she indulged in his exercise routine too ... unfair!
With her pretty little face and her golden tan perfect, she competed in beauty with her friend Torrie, which, admittedly, is not bad either.
On holiday at Lake Como in the house of George Clooney, Stacy Keibler goes strangely a lot of time with her ​​friends ... Her man be too busy working , even on vacation?

Last edited by silly girl on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 15:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Aug 2012, 16:37

WARNING getting ready to compliment SK! In the jogging pics I like the way Stacy has a more IMO feminine physique in comparison to Torrie. Watching the Summer Olympics has given me a look at a lot of physically fit people, some of the women depending on the sport have muscles more common to what I've seen on men in the past, so it's nice to see a fit woman that still looks softer.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 01:38

Oh my! It was a good call for George to sit this one out. He looks so small next to Stacy, can you imagine him next to Torrie and her thighs? Noooo!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3