George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como

+23
bellybaby
Dior
Joanna
pandabear
premiere
lelacorb
Stellita
watching
janieb
theminis
MM
blubelle
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
EEOsandy
melbert
tzizz
silly girl
Clooneygirl
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jul 2012, 19:22

Well, when Stacy made that quick trip to NYC, her and Torrie went to a Yankees game.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: Torrie WIlson Visits Stacy in Lake Como

Post by Lakin460 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 19:25

Yes, and in her lpre-Italy tweet, Torrie referenced 'snuggling', so I'm thinking they haven't broken up; just another case of the Daily Mail's misinformed sensationalism.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 31 Jul 2012, 19:28

She talks a lot on Twitter about snuggling with her dogs she maybe she meant she was snuggling with the dogs before leaving for Italy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:05

TNMC,
You mean 4-legged dogs, and not the 2-legged kind. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:29

And for Einstein's sake, I hope she doesn't bring her rat dogs along. I think he had enough with Eli's rat dogs.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 31 Jul 2012, 23:29

Back to topic....just posted a few minutes ago...

I guess boat ride tomorrow????

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jul 2012, 23:41

In bikinis???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 31 Jul 2012, 23:47

Even if they weren't in bikinis I'm sure they stuck out like sorethumbs in Milan. Can't wait to see the outfits they wore for a day in one of the most fashionable cities in the world.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 01:31

The next mrs clooney wrote:Even if they weren't in bikinis I'm sure they stuck out like sorethumbs in Milan. Can't wait to see the outfits they wore for a day in one of the most fashionable cities in the world.

LOL! With Torrie's "big voluptuous breasts" and Stacy's "firm ass" I am sure they will look amazing. Oh puh-lease!

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 01:35

Ok I really need to get a life...I am trying to work on something and I keep getting distracted. So I looked up TW on Facebook. Apparently she is starting in Italy but is also going to Spain....not sure why I am telling you this except maybe they are going together or she won't be in Como long? Embarassed

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 02:26

silly girl wrote:Ok I really need to get a life...I am trying to work on something and I keep getting distracted. So I looked up TW on Facebook. Apparently she is starting in Italy but is also going to Spain....not sure why I am telling you this except maybe they are going together or she won't be in Como long? Embarassed

Hmm interesting. Maybe they are going to Barcelona together so that Stacy can pick up the wedding dress she modeled and maybe pick out Torrie's bridesmaid dress.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Aug 2012, 02:28

TNMC - I really think you should write an espionage type of novel, you would be real good at it - full of humour Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Aug 2012, 02:29

Yay!!! Wedding Wedding Wedding!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 02:32

theminis wrote:TNMC - I really think you should write an espionage type of novel, you would be real good at it - full of humour Very Happy

and maybe George could make it into a movie too and that's how we'll meet and fall madly in love and you can start a thread here about me lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Aug 2012, 02:39

TNMC - we have the same fantasy, who knew? Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 02:42

theminis wrote:TNMC - we have the same fantasy, who knew? Very Happy

Great minds think alike Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 01 Aug 2012, 05:18

MM wrote: Hoorah! Well, IMVHO, if George and his chicks are happy with the lifestyle, then so be it. Whatever makes them happy

I totally agree. They all know the "score". Thumbs up!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:11

I wouldn't mind a "score" with GC - oopsy suffering sleep deprivation and it shows!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:43

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11
Had a great day in Milan today! ...and eventually made it to Lake Como...WOW this place is beautiful!!! So ready for bed Smile
9 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:01

Hmmm - how many will be in that bed? Haven't had my coffee yet, forgive me.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:17

Does that mean "Eins Clooney" has to sleep alone?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 02 Aug 2012, 14:31

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

I swear I haven't laughed out loud this hard in a while. Glad I can still give myself a good chuckle. Lol

5:06 PM - 1 Aug 12via txt ·

Did she look in the mirror? Is she all alone in Como? She had to give herself a good chuckle?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 02 Aug 2012, 15:52

Melbert,
That tweet doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain it?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 02 Aug 2012, 16:10

I'm thinking she may have caught her reflection in a store window while out shopping and realized how ridiculous her daisy dukes with the crotch cut-out look. Or she had this vision of her walking down an aisle to meet A-Rod at the alter and she realized what a ridiculous idea that was. The possible reasons for the chuckle are endless.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Thu 02 Aug 2012, 16:25

Maybe George's dog urinated on Stacy's feet.

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 02 Aug 2012, 16:49

davidarochelle wrote:Melbert,
That tweet doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain it?
Davida, I am NOT Torrie, in the past, present or future, nor do I have any desire to be, so I have absolutely no f*cking idea what her thoughts are and why she twitted what she twitted.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 02 Aug 2012, 16:55

This might help, someone responded and she responded back"

so no need to fight... I love you

Last edited by silly girl on Thu 02 Aug 2012, 16:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 02 Aug 2012, 17:30

Silly girl,
Thanks. It just seemed like an off-the-wall tweet , or an attempt at a guessing game. I'm glad that Melbert posted it, and maybe you're right. It might be a silly bid for attention. Strange.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 02 Aug 2012, 18:40

A lot of tweets are just random thoughts by the person tweeting and don't make any sense to anyone but them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 02 Aug 2012, 19:07

TNMC,
Thanks again for coming to my rescue with a logical explanation.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 02 Aug 2012, 20:25

If I read the twitt of the "twin sisters (Stacy and Torrie)" I ask myself: "But why is George with them?" then you better not ask me anything because .................... after all these years I would end up saying: "George you seem an intelligent man? Well dear Lela is only a idiot! ................ No, thank you!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 02 Aug 2012, 21:05

Lelacorb,
I agree with you 100%.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 03 Aug 2012, 07:02

Maybe Torrie tweeted what she did because she knows that people follow tweets and she is just messin with us! What a great vacation; traveling around Europe and even better, at someone else's expense!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Aug 2012, 19:51

silly girl wrote:Ok I really need to get a life...I am trying to work on something and I keep getting distracted. So I looked up TW on Facebook. Apparently she is starting in Italy but is also going to Spain....not sure why I am telling you this except maybe they are going together or she won't be in Como long? Embarassed

Interesting you say Torrie is going to Spain. According to his tweet/instagram, Geoff Stults is in Madrid. They follow each other on Twitter.

Geoff Stults‏@geoffstults

Temple of Debod. Madrid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12:35 PM - 3 Aug 12via Instagram · Details
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Aug 2012, 19:57

OH OH!!!! affraid Let's get crackin' on this one!!!! OK, so, Stacy is scouting out Geoff again since she knows that George is going to dump her, but she doesn't want George to know, cuz' she doesn't want to get dumped before Geoff is ready for her. So, Stacy tells George that she HAS to go to Spain with Torrie, cuz' Torrie is afraid to go alone, and George is all for it so he can get the "bobsy twins" outta his hair. Cool!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Aug 2012, 20:13

Thumbs up! Awesome story line, Mel. But, how about Torrie and Stacy hang with George, and I head on over to Madrid to keep Geoffy-pooh entertained. Love4
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Aug 2012, 20:49

Ya know Sandy, he is kinda cute and has a nice voice and body and... we certainly could keep him entertained. Oh dear, did I just say that out loud? George is going to disown me!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Aug 2012, 21:18

I know, Mel. I've seen interviews with him and he is extremely pleasing on the eye and ear. He has a wonderful personality, great sense of humor, and is very articulate. I follow him on Twitter and he seems like a sincerely nice and caring guy.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 03 Aug 2012, 22:54

It would be VERY interesting if in fact Stacy accompanies Torrie to Spain....keep us posted, Sandy, on any 'coincidental' tweets Mr. Geoff may post, eh, cause I think melbert's theory is quite entertaining!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 04 Aug 2012, 02:21

melbert wrote:OH OH!!!! affraid Let's get crackin' on this one!!!! OK, so, Stacy is scouting out Geoff again since she knows that George is going to dump her, but she doesn't want George to know, cuz' she doesn't want to get dumped before Geoff is ready for her. So, Stacy tells George that she HAS to go to Spain with Torrie, cuz' Torrie is afraid to go alone, and George is all for it so he can get the "bobsy twins" outta his hair. Cool!!!!

You know, for someone who doesn't particularly enjoy kids, he sure does a lot of "babysitting"! I'd think he'd get tired of it after a while.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 09:21

The the Le Frenchies site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

which linked to this: (google translate)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In holiday at Lake Como, Stacy Keibler is visited by his former colleague on the job, Torrie Wilson. Two sexy wrestlers for the price of one, it can not refuse ...
Since she is in a relationship with George Clooney , Stacy Keibler managed to forget what job she did on the base. Not that she is ashamed of having been wrestler, but she prefers to concentrate on his new life with her ​​handsome actor. Currently on vacation with her ​​man in the villa of Mr. Lake Como , Stacy receives a former colleague of job, too wrestler: Torrie Wilson. For years young women fought in the ring, and fans remember their legendary confrontation at Wrestlemania in a bikini. However in real life they are best friends and enjoy both a comfortable retirement. Stacy then never says no when his girlfriend wants to visit him in Italy. Together they went to do some shopping in Como and as many say they do not go unnoticed. Torrie is 1m76 while Stacy culminates at 1.80m. The two blondes seem unreal in the Italian streets, but they explode!
Then you find how old wrestlers that are Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson?

Last edited by silly girl on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 09:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:11

Thanks sillygirl. A couple of pics here:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:31

Pics of Stacy and Torrie shopping in Como. Note that Stacy is wearing the same outfit as on her last published bike ride with George and the "sun set boat trip" with Torrie and Emily. Torrie is wearing a different outfit than on the boat. More pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 18:55

I cant believe I am going to type this...Torrie actually looks nice.

George better not mess with her. She could crush him with her thighs!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Aug 2012, 19:17

Oh!!!!! I just got a visual!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 19:19

EEOsandy wrote:Pics of Stacy and Torrie shopping in Como. Note that Stacy is wearing the same outfit as on her last published bike ride with George and the "sun set boat trip" with Torrie and Emily. Torrie is wearing a different outfit than on the boat.

Oh boy, I am starting to get confused. We need a flow chart or something. Eeek!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 04 Aug 2012, 19:21

Yea, I'm having trouble keeping up, too, Clooneygirl.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 Aug 2012, 00:00

Convertible car was selected to go unnoticed, of course.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Aug 2012, 00:17

and she's letting Torrie drive?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 05 Aug 2012, 01:30

Maybe it's Torrie's rental car while she's in Como and that's why she's driving.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next