George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como

+42
janieb
EEOsandy
Natascha
m4rose
noodle
doris day
Lighterside
melbert
theminis
madsky
lovelylois
Dior
Aly
George Fan
fluffy
Seth Gecko
Bidbod
Joanna
watching
macs
socimar
barla
Cinderella
bellybaby
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
The next mrs clooney
lucy
it's me
Maggy
Missa
party animal - not!
phys major
annemarie
Lakin460
tzizz
davidarochelle
cindigirl
silly girl
lelacorb
Henway
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 16:14

Field sobriety test?? If you can touch your finger to your nose George you can have another.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como

Post by davidarochelle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 16:43

Cindigirl
LOL at your explanation. Maybe G wants to reach out to me but is hesitant. Wish I could have that adorable pic of G as my Avatar. Any takers?
Joanna, (or anyone else but Seth)
Come to Vegas and admire the "scenery" in and out of the powerful jacuzzis at all of the pool parties. Luxuriate while young men TRY to pick you up. Then you'll stop thinking like "an old biddy."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 16:47

I love the fact that his cousin, Miguel Ferrer, was there!! Yes, George does look like he is "feeling no pain" as it were! Drink 3
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:40

phys.....with the right hand, that's the signal for asking someone if they want a drink....well....it is here anyway.... Drink 3

(Always trust an old biddy's word 'cos she's had
many years of experience) Superdupercool

You make a hand shape of holding a glass or cup.....as George is doing in the picture..... and just jiggle it backwards and forwards towards your mouth.

The recipient then gives a thumbs up.... Thumbs up!
to say yes please.

Or....he's signalling to someone ahead of him to get the drinks in
'cos he's forgotten his wallet ! lol!

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:45

davidarochelle wrote:

Joanna,
Come to Vegas and admire the "scenery" in and out of the powerful jacuzzis at all of the pool parties. Luxuriate while young men TRY to pick you up. Then you'll stop thinking like "an old biddy."

Thanks for the invite dr, but no thanks....been there, done that and got the t shirt,
many times over lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:02

Joanna, Your avatar... It looks like George leaned up so Stacy could talk to someone on his other side. I wonder who rode with them. Did anyone see pictures of them getting into the car?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:06

Cinderella wrote:Joanna, Your avatar... It looks like George leaned up so Stacy could talk to someone on his other side. I wonder who rode with them. Did anyone see pictures of them getting into the car?
That's what I thought too. Stacy is talking behind him to someone else. We know that Miguel and his wife went to dinner so I would guess it was one of them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:15

Cinderella wrote:Joanna, Your avatar... It looks like George leaned up so Stacy could talk to someone on his other side. I wonder who rode with them. Did anyone see pictures of them getting into the car?

Sitting before there is the pale woman
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:38

Very nice pics. I will just point out that again, they are in the only two seats that are clearly visible through the window. Coincidence again!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:50

Good point Missa - Staged, ya think? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:51

Man we are in summer , they have the seats beside the window coz they need some good/fresh air breath in the hot weather ,clearly !"especially with that number of friends /family sitting on one big table!

and 2nd G like to have the best view, regardless posing for papz or not ,i don't think he care as you claim !!! remember the dinner when she wore the black fedora ! he was sitting and giving the papz his back facing the lake for the best view, is that enough ?.

i would bay extra tips for that seat !in this time of the year.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:59

Aly wrote:man we are in summer , they need some good air breath in the hot weather ,clearly !"especially with that number of friends /family sitting on one big table!

and 2nd G like to have the best view, regardless posing for papz or not ,i don't think he care as you claim !!! remember the dinner when she wore the black fedora ! he was sitting and giving the papz his back facing the lake for the best view, is that enough ?.

At "The Dinner with the Black Fedora" (this might be the easiest way to refer back to all these pics - what color was Stacy's fedora? She makes things so easy for us!), sitting with their backs to the photographers gave the cameras the clearest view of them. At every other seat, some part of them would have been blocked by the structure they were sitting under or the table itself.

And wouldn't the best view at last night's dinner ("The Dinner Lacking a Fedora") have been across from where they are actually sitting, FACING the windows rather than sitting with their backs to the windows? The windows are behind George and to his right, where he has to look past both Stacy and Miguel for the beautiful "view". My only point is, for people who always claim to want privacy, for a guy who seems to be annoyed with the paps all the time, they sure find the best places to sit to draw the photographers attention.

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:00

Missa wrote:Very nice pics. I will just point out that again, they are in the only two seats that are clearly visible through the window. Coincidence again!

Thank you. I couldn't figure out what seemed wrong about the pictures. It seemed that they were all couples, so GC and SK sitting in the middle would have broken up a couple. Odd.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i don't know why all of you tend to count on somethings that only exist on your unreal logic of seeing everything!
can't you see MF and his wife tooo clear ! or it only working with me !
the only ones not being seen well here are only Stace & George !and i can see that with my naked eye .

and the funny about facing the WINDOW WHAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD giving their back to the window an' eat their dinner IN/facing ANOTHER DIRECTION AND GIVING THEIR BACK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON THE TABLE !that's weird or they should give everybody else hard time so everything be fitting well to G only !

i can't see that with open window they can much control on the weather degree there Cinderella!

Last edited by Aly on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:24; edited 5 times in total
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:05

Aly wrote:Man we are in summer , they have the seats beside the window coz they need some good/fresh air breath in the hot weather ,clearly !"especially with that number of friends /family sitting on one big table!

I'm pretty sure the restaurant is high end and wouldn't they have air condtioning in the summer heat?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:25

I find it rather amusing that the Villa d'Este set up a separate table under a tent, apart from the rest of the tables. It's almost as if they were trying to draw attention to the cool kids' table. Smile

Also, given by the angle from which the pictures were taken, I'm wondering if either a hotel guest took the pics from a balcony, or if the hotel 'allowed' some friendly paps onto the property. Directly behind where they are sitting at the table is the second main building of the hotel (think it's called the Cardinal building, but can't remember for sure - it's been awhile since I was there.) Security at the hotel was/is usually fairly tight too, both during the day and evening, so it's not like paps could easily camp out and wait to take pics from that spot - they likely would have been chased off the property if they weren't paying guests of the hotel or asked to be there.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:34

Aly wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i don't know why all of you tend to count on somethings that only exist on your unreal logic of seeing everything!
can't you see MF and his wife tooo clear ! or it only working with me !
the only ones not being seen well here are only Stace & George !and i can see that with my naked eye .

and the funny about facing the WINDOW WHAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD giving their back to the window an' eat their dinner IN/facing ANOTHER DIRECTION AND GIVING THEIR BACK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON THE TABLE !that's weird or they should give everybody else hard time so everything be fitting well to G only !

I am confused. This statement seems to imply that their only seating options at dinner were to sit in plain view of the cameras, or to turn their chairs around and face the window with their backs to the table. Wha? I thought that maybe, just possibly, if they wanted their beloved privacy, they could have sat on the side of the table that isn't visible to us, the side they are facing in these pics. Someone is sitting there, or else George has imaginary friends across the table to whom he is speaking. Why couldn't those people have sat in the windows? That sounds like "unreal logic" to me.

And thank you for choosing that photo from the previous dinner. Yes, I can see Miguel and his wife, not as clearly as I can see George and Stacy, but I can see them. The thing is, if Miguel and Mrs. Miguel were holding hands under the table or touching each other's knees and bellies, I wouldn't be able to see that. The photographers are able to capture every hint of a touch between George and Stacy, and that's what they wouldn't be able to see if the two of them were in another seat. Again, if they wanted to be private, they chose the only two seats where that wasn't possible.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:37

10 out of 10
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:43

There are a few more Splash pix from last night on the Daily Mail site of them leaving Navedano (they seem to be drip-feeding them out). GTC's face is a picture!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:50

I think George is hammered!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:51

Aly wrote:i can't see that with open window they can much control on the weather degree there Cinderella!

AND... me saying this, "Joanna, Your avatar... It looks like George leaned up so Stacy could talk to someone on his other side. I wonder who rode with them. Did anyone see pictures of them getting into the car?"
has what to do with the weather, Aly? scratch If I might ask.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:00

I guess George is drinking heavily again... ???
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:22

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think George is hammered!!!!

LOL mrs. clooney - I think you're right. I don't know if you remember but when he had a date with Lucy Wolvert a few years ago, but he has the same exression on his face here. I think it'll be healthier for him when he buckles up and goes back to work.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Jun 2012, 01:59

There are several more pix on the same site, and it's clear he's talking to the paps while trying to get in the car with SK.....not sure he's that hammered

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 22 Jun 2012, 04:17

phys major wrote:
watching wrote:
phys major wrote:
macs wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

in that pic it looks like he's about to drink without a glass... or he's taking a picture with his invisible camera ? weird hand pose
anyway, no more babyblue pants so I'm a happy girl !

I thought he was pretending to be a robot....He's giving hand signals!!!!!

Playing an imaginary cello??
Let us focus here what do you think George is doing here??? SK bores me!

Looks like he is signaling the paps that she will be "drinking wine, so get this right?" It makes sense since thats what was stated and stated and stated... Rolling Eyes
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:15

In th front seat is Stacy's friend you can see Ben's head behind George. They were at the dinner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:23

May be George wanted his friends to have a beautiful dinner in a place he liked . So it was outside and sat where he wanted he knew the press weren't going away and wanted to lessen the annoyance to his guest. Wherever he goes they follow it's no secret when he leaves the house the paps hang outside. I think George is very comfortable in Italy , only the paps are the problem sometimes. He can relax and enjoy himself.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:42

They have been there 12 days and we have seen them out to dinner 4 times. He showing his guest a good time I'm sure the villa is lovely but his staff must need a break every now and then.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:57

Ok here is another dinner out... it says it was last night but it looks like the other nights photos...the outfits seem to be the same....I just got up so am a bit groggy....it is so hot already.... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 12:10

silly girl wrote:Ok here is another dinner out... it says it was last night but it looks like the other nights photos...the outfits seem to be the same....I just got up so am a bit groggy....it is so hot already.... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I notice the clothes are the same for everybody. I think they are from the other evening.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 22 Jun 2012, 12:52

Yes, I think its the same, just some pics we didn't get to see. May see a few of those on occasion with the dif things. especially if it was planned that way. Well you know George and his recycle of stuff.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:09

These two look like they get together and plan their outfits. Stacy clothes are nice, but everything she wears looks like it's been well planned in advance. Does the woman never just grab some shorts and a tee and go? Your on vacation Stacy, relax, have some fun, quit trying so hard, who gives a s-it what people like me write about you, you've got George for now, and I'll only have him in my dreams!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:12

Pic from June 17th

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:18

Now we know that George is not a soccer fan. Otherwise he wouldn't go to a place without TV during the EURO.
I'm just so sorry for the poor paps who can't watch any soccer because they have to take pics of George & gf.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:22

Thanks for this pic Natascha, what a lovely way to eat.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:24

OOPS sorry laetval, thanks for the pic.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:25

From the pic that Laetval posted, they might as well have written on the top of the tent "GEORGE IS HERE!!!" Yeah, they don't stand out at all - I'd never pick them out of a crowd....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:25

lucy wrote:These two look like they get together and plan their outfits. Stacy clothes are nice, but everything she wears looks like it's been well planned in advance. Does the woman never just grab some shorts and a tee and go? Your on vacation Stacy, relax, have some fun, quit trying so hard, who gives a s-it what people like me write about you, you've got George for now, and I'll only have him in my dreams!

She seems to be trying hard to develop a much more sophisticated image. Her pre-George casual pics always showed her in shorts (sometimes cut-offs) and tees. Now even her casual attire is designer.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:35

They're having dinner in a pretty much enclosed area with open space around them. I wonder if the paps took the pics without permission how they even got near them.

Long range cameras?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:45

Yes, if you look at the waiter he is looking up so the paps are above them. If the paps were on public ground the restaurant probably couldn't do anything about it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:52

annemarie wrote:Yes, if you look at the waiter he is looking up so the paps are above them.

Above them? Hovering in a helicopter? Hanging from the tree? Maybe there's a peep hole on the roof of the tent? You have to give the Italian paps credit, they are very inventive. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 22 Jun 2012, 15:09

That is what is so annoying about being a celebrity: you can't enjoy any private time alone. Mad
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:11

ohh my!
how big are the 2 trees???

amazing!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:12

MM wrote:That is what is so annoying about being a celebrity: you can't enjoy any private time alone. Mad
Part of the job description...They also keep there name relevant by staying in the public eye..They call the paps half the time for the photo ops!!!! Hard to feel any kind of sympathy for them! I have friends that are actors and well known, and I can tell you we do not have paps following us around every where we go unless they want the attention.. I had one staying at my house for a week, and not once did a pap come calling! Believe me if someone wants to be private they can!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:29

Here is one example I can give you 2 weekends ago I was in the same restaurant as Kelsey Grammar and his family...Nice private family time and no paps...Moral to the story if you want private time dine where the paps don't expect you!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:47

phys major wrote:Here is one example I can give you 2 weekends ago I was in the same restaurant as Kelsey Grammar and his family...Nice private family time and no paps...Moral to the story if you want private time dine where the paps don't expect you!

On Lake Como there are thousands of restaurants, all excellent and well-known, if George had not (or maybe he wants) so predictable it could certainly have more privacy! George was previously found in a pizzeria in Laglio, the restaurant Comacina (this is on an island and the local is full of George' pics and many restaurants and never a picture. Now I hope that he will not advertise for Stacy and her work in Italy, here we have too much of foreign TV without any ability to maintain!.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:13

really women have some craziness in them by nature , if George was nowhere seen we complain, if George is seen everywhere on a vacation we also complain then he is not private person , LOL! Weird It happens
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:18

Is Kelsey Grammer in the same league as George Clooney
in USA ?

Maybe George is deliberately helping the local Italian economy by allowing his presence at certain restaurants be known ?
That would be a typical example of his social conscience IMO.

I'm sure the owners would be very happy for the attention,
in order to attract the valuable tourist dollar or sterling !
Times are very hard in Italy economically at the moment.

lol! I'm not complaining Aly.....I think it's Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:21

Natascha wrote:Now we know that George is not a soccer fan. Otherwise he wouldn't go to a place without TV during the EURO.
I'm just so sorry for the poor paps who can't watch any soccer because they have to take pics of George & gf.

I'm watching Germany v Greece tonight....and must confess....

I'm routing for Greece..... oopsie sorry.... Give Flowers2
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:32

Lucy,
SK was hired to do a job which includes looking appropriate at all times in public, for pap scrutiny. Despite G's romantic feelings for SK, or lack thereof, he can NOT choose to be with a girl who does not understand his chosen A-list status. People forget that when you choose to date someone, if you cannot adapt to their career obligations and lifestyle, then you should find someone else with more compatible goals. I am glad these new pics were posted so we could see SK's more flattering but casual outfit. I honestly think that this is one of her best looks. There were comments earlier that SK looked over-dressed for the low-key, laid-back Como lifestyle.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next