George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

+32
Kimber :)
davidarochelle
zizi
Cinderella
Joanna
sadDonkey
pandabear
blubelle
bellybaby
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
cindigirl
fluffy
Natascha
laetval
ladydi
Kimber
Lighterside
Atalante
it's me
lolo"layla"
Katiedot
sisieq
playfuldeb
PigLove
Tigerina
Vi
Dexterdidit
melbert
Merlin
Casey
36 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by Merlin Mon 26 Dec 2011, 09:31

I'm sure Kimber will be mortified and embarassed when she realises..she would never just let the site go without telling everyone..I hope she is just busy and nothing is wrong...

I will miss Clooney Unlimited because to me it was a continuation of Clooneyfiles ...the first forum I joined and actually posted in (I joined By George but only posted about twice).
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Dec 2011, 10:31

I do hope it continues.
I'm sure some of us would be prepared to make a contribution
to the cost if that's an issue for Kimber ?

Hope you can find out some definite information soon
for everyone sisieq ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Dec 2011, 11:26

This is the result today of googling CUF. It's a different result to before.
Does this mean it's up for sale ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Dec 2011, 12:25

I'm sure in the rush of things Kimber just forgot. We all know how crazy it can get rushing around trying to do a million things at once and catch up with all friends and family etc. Once the hustle and bustle of Christmas/New Year is over she'll take a look.

Although I don't know her very well (we used to moderate the old Clooneyfiles forum back in about 2004/2005) I'm sure she wouldn't just close a site without a word.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 26 Dec 2011, 13:15

Maybe she's in negotiations with advertising moguls... that would cause a delay... and why not do that around the holidays while most are very busy... Just thinking...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 26 Dec 2011, 14:35

Cinderella wrote:Maybe she's in negotiations with advertising moguls... that would cause a delay... and why not do that around the holidays while most are very busy... Just thinking...
LOL Yeah Right I support your theory

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Dec 2011, 14:46

Good thinking Batmen !
I like your Donkey face very much.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 26 Dec 2011, 15:34

Grazie!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 26 Dec 2011, 16:57

Did Kimber finally pack it in? I just went over there and her domain name is up for grabs with a sign from GoDaddy asking is this your domain name or would you like to buy it.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Dec 2011, 17:01

...scaring....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 26 Dec 2011, 17:29

We don't know Lighter. I still hope that nothing is wrong with her in her personal life. Hope it's just the busy season and she'll be back.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Dec 2011, 17:33

sure, about her
hope the best for the site too!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 26 Dec 2011, 20:44

Thanks mel, I hope so too. I was just asking if I had missed something with the busy holiday and all.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 26 Dec 2011, 22:16

Nope, we're all wondering what's going on.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 16:59

Most recent news:

We have tried another email address for Kimber and still trying to get in touch. As soon as we hear back, I will let everyone know.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Dec 2011, 17:08

thanksssssss
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 27 Dec 2011, 17:13

Thanks very much sisieq !

I wondered if she'd been taken ill ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Dec 2011, 17:14

hope not!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:21

Did anyone ever here what happened? Is everything ok with Kimber?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:27

Have you any news sisieq ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 26 Jan 2012, 14:48

Yes, I was wondering the same thing girls. It's not like Kimber to just let it go without a word to anyone, so that doesn't bode very well. Maybe something very emotionally upsetting has happened and she's been unable to contact anyone. I sincerely hope that she's alright and doing fine but this is so out of character for her that I doubt that is the case.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 26 Jan 2012, 14:50

I hope she's ok !
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jan 2012, 18:19

obviously me 2!

would really like to know something....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 26 Jan 2012, 19:00

I've been wondering too if she's OK...I hope so...I only knew her on the internet but I thought she was a lovely person, funny and clever..I miss her.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 26 Jan 2012, 21:41

and me too

i hope everything is alright Kimber ,u are so dear friend and i wish u can contact us so we can know u r O.K!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 26 Jan 2012, 23:46

Same here the longer it goes the more I worry about her. It is just not like her not to let everyone know if she was going to close it I"m sure she would have let someone know.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Jan 2012, 15:24

Does anyone have an email contact for Blue Butterfly? Maybe she knows something about how Kimber is doing?
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:04

sisieq wrote:Most recent news:

We have tried another email address for Kimber and still trying to get in touch. As soon as we hear back, I will let everyone know.

This is the latest news from sisieq in December
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:58

I spoke to Butterfly on IMDB she said she would let us know if she heard anything....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:40

Same here. I don't know if she ever got through to Kimber or not.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:22

Thanks, in that case, I will keep Kimber in my thoughts and prayers until we hear something.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:33

Thank you ladies
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 23:42

Same here, no news from WB.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 28 Jan 2012, 01:22

I hope she's okay, too!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 28 Jan 2012, 02:49

i miss you wild B Hug1

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 28 Jan 2012, 05:18

Why doesn't Wild Butterfly come here? Anyone know?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber :) Tue 09 Jul 2013, 05:42

Hello Everyone!

It's me ... Kimber! (Sorry Katie I couldn't remember my logins from the past so I set up a new id)

I'm so sorry to have disappeared but there was an accident and it's been a long recovery period.  I've managed to come through with just a bum knee and other aches and pains as reminders. I wasn't able to get access to a computer or the site for awhile and it all went down.  I tried to get it back but it was too late the scavengers had swooped in and snagged the domain and wanted an ungodly amount of money to get it back.  I'm so sorry for losing the site.

Anyway I'm back and I'm hoping to touch base with everyone ... that's if you'll have me!

Thanks for all the thoughts and kind words. Hug1

Kimber
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Jul 2013, 05:45

Wow, welcome back baby!!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 09 Jul 2013, 05:56

It's also been a difficult year for us here in COH n relation to posters who have gotten ill or passed so it's nice to know you're doing better!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber :) Tue 09 Jul 2013, 06:02

Thank you both Hug1 

Lorna I'm sorry to hear that Sad 
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 09 Jul 2013, 06:04

Welcome back Kimber..glad to hear from you....sunny  

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 09 Jul 2013, 06:07

Yes, I especially miss Cindigirl. I don't know if she posted at your site but she was just the sweetest gal. I was reading a post from earlier in the year and when I scrolled down I came up on one of her posts and her pictures and I got teary-eyed.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber :) Tue 09 Jul 2013, 06:11

Thanks SG!

@Lorna .. I think she may have for a little while. It's amazing the friendships we form online.
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 09 Jul 2013, 06:43

Welcome Kimber. So glad to hear from you!! Missed CU and we were all so worried about you!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 09 Jul 2013, 07:05

Hey Kimber...so lovely to hear from you.cheers ..all us 'oldies' were worried about you and missed you and the site....so sorry to hear about the accident...

Georgewise...you haven't missed much!!! Same old same old LOL
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 09 Jul 2013, 08:07

Kimber, it's so great to hear from you .

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:19

Kimber....good to hear from you. Yes we were worried about you and guessed it was something serious.
So pleased you survived your accident.
Enjoy your catching up !

No doubt you missed George's latest films,
Ides of March and The Descendants ?
They are both very good.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:53

KIMBER!!!! YAY Glad to know that you're doing okay now even though you've been through the mill, from the sounds of it. You were sorely missed and I'm sorry that you lost all those wonderful George pictures and troves of old articles about him, his family and the boys. WELCOME BACK! Love2 

My name changed also from Bluejean to Lighterside in case you didn't remember.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber :) Tue 09 Jul 2013, 13:52

Thanks everyone! It's good to see the familiar faces! I do have some catching up to do for sure! Although I guess when it comes to George it tends to always be "same old same old".

@lighterside yes I lost most of them but I think I still have a cd laying around somewhere that has some of the gallery on it. If I could just find it. LOL
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 15:44

Hi Kimber, You probably don't remember me, but you published a write up about my experience meeting GC on the Unlimited website. I even provided you with the pic of Grant Heslov at the event. Glad to hear you are OK. I had wondered what happened to you. I also wonder about the webmaster of ClooneyStudio because that person became a nonfan after closing that site. Always curious when a site disappears. Glad to see you and I still follow Mr. Handsome. I am no longer a reporter as I was when I wrote my story. I still write my weekly column, although I. Am currently on hold with that due to kidney transplant complications and I am going back to school to become a dialysis social worker. Kidneys, Clooney and God are now my life. Still love My GC and his movies, and I live to fulfill God's purpose for me ands occassionally watch a GC movie.
Take care,
Ktsue2002
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next