George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

+32
Kimber :)
davidarochelle
zizi
Cinderella
Joanna
sadDonkey
pandabear
blubelle
bellybaby
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
cindigirl
fluffy
Natascha
laetval
ladydi
Kimber
Lighterside
Atalante
it's me
lolo"layla"
Katiedot
sisieq
playfuldeb
PigLove
Tigerina
Vi
Dexterdidit
melbert
Merlin
Casey
36 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by Lakin460 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 18:30

Wow! Nice to have you back, LB/Kimber. I was never on the CU site, but your name came up repeatedly in the last couple years I've been on here. You were/are sort of a legend, at least from my perspective! Nice to make your "acquaintance" and look forward to your posts!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by laetval Fri 19 Jul 2013, 16:41

So happy to hear from you again Kimber! And a very warm welcome back!

Yahooooo Give Flowers2 cheers
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 19 Jul 2013, 18:07

Kimber - thank you for letting us know that you are ok! And thank you for being ok ! !
Glad to hear that you are recovering from your accident, and even more glad that you survived whatever happened so that you could recover. You were greatly missed and am glad that you chose to be a part of this forum! Hugs to you girl
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber :) Fri 19 Jul 2013, 19:47

Thanks everyone! Busy at work right now but I'll definitely be on here quite a bit soon. Hugs!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7