George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

+32
Kimber :)
davidarochelle
zizi
Cinderella
Joanna
sadDonkey
pandabear
blubelle
bellybaby
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
cindigirl
fluffy
Natascha
laetval
ladydi
Kimber
Lighterside
Atalante
it's me
lolo"layla"
Katiedot
sisieq
playfuldeb
PigLove
Tigerina
Vi
Dexterdidit
melbert
Merlin
Casey
36 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum Empty CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by Casey Fri 31 Dec 2010, 16:34

And what happened to CNCU? Can anyone get in to that message board? Since last night, I keep getting an error message that says 'You don't have permission to access /Forum/ on this server.'

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by Merlin Fri 31 Dec 2010, 16:51

Re CU Casey.....Message from Kimber....

The host has the server down working on it. They just didn't bother telling us they were going to do it. Working with them trying to get it back up. Don't know when though
Kimber

Re IMDB...I tried to post there daily and push the weirdos down but I got bored because every single topic gets twisted into a conspiracy theory....

Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by melbert Fri 31 Dec 2010, 16:58

Thanks for that info Merlin. I got the same messages as Casey. I thought WTP is going on now!!!??? Poor Kimber. As far as IMDb is concerned - I go there for comic relief. Wow, some over there are just bizarre??!! cyclops
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 31 Dec 2010, 17:02

Thank you, Merlin!

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 31 Dec 2010, 23:34

Thank goodness it isn't just me not able to get into CNCU. I was getting paranoid my computer was mucking up so glad we are all in the same boat. Very rude of the people poor Kimber! As for IMDB I visit sometimes but they just seem to go around in circles. It has gone very quiet there the loonies seem to have taken some time off for christmas. LOL Merlin I loved your posts on IMDB the voice of reason.

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Fri 31 Dec 2010, 23:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 31 Dec 2010, 23:51

I think it's very rude they didn't give Kimber a warning!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 01 Jan 2011, 05:21

there is a post on IMDb that the forum is down for maintenance and will be back asap

I hope so bec I've got PMs and wasn't able to read them before this Forbidden message
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 01 Jan 2011, 09:00

Hi Vi....I put that message on IMDB for CU people wondering what had happened...(wizard on there)

Yes! extra big thank you to Katiedot otherwise us CU georgettes would have been wandering around the internet with nowhere to go for the last couple of days.....

Poor Kimber I bet she had better things to do on New Years Eve than being stuck at the computer all day (and night)...hope she called time out and took a break from it....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sat 01 Jan 2011, 14:54

Hi all! Gina here for those of you that post at CNCU. Happy New Year everyone! We seem to be getting a taste of spring here. The temps are warm and the birds are all out chirping.It is delightful!

Nice forum Katiedot.I have been lurking for a few days. I like it!

I watched Up In The Air again yesterday. George is so completely adorable in that movie. I love the line when she says to him, "Think of me as yourself only with a vagina. I do believe there is a hint of the "real" george in that character. Makes me giggle. Smile
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sat 01 Jan 2011, 20:18

Hi everyone! I've never heard of CNCU. I'll have to check it out, if everyone there is as cool as everyone here!
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 01 Jan 2011, 20:23

Hi Piglove...unfortunately CNCU is AWOL at the moment...Kimber is hoping it will be up and running again tomorrow or Monday....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 01 Jan 2011, 20:24

Hi Merlin, is Kimber sending out updates? I haven't gotten any emails or anything. Just wondering where she's posting her updates so I can keep up.

Thanks, Merlin!

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 01 Jan 2011, 20:34

Hi Casey I emailed Kimber because I still had an email from her from when the forum moved....she hasn't got any email addresses unfortunately...all on the forum I think....she said she is hoping the forum will be up tomorrow or Monday...I'll let you know on here as soon as I hear anything more....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 01 Jan 2011, 20:45

Great, thank you, Merlin!

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Jan 2011, 21:28

PigLove, when CNCU is up and running, be sure to visit. Alot of good George info and some pretty cool people over there!

Thanks Merlin for the updates!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 03 Jan 2011, 06:00

Looks like CNCU and CU are both back up.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 03 Jan 2011, 06:07

yes

but all this sites doesn't change the situation

I will read my last PM's - that's all
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 03 Jan 2011, 07:06

CNCU is not working quite right yet. Here is what I got:Sunday evening

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 03 Jan 2011, 07:14

playfuldeb wrote:CNCU is not working quite right yet. Here is what I got:Sunday evening

it's working PD
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 03 Jan 2011, 07:17

Yes, its been back up for about an hour now!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 03 Jan 2011, 15:25

playfuldeb wrote:CNCU is not working quite right yet. Here is what I got:Sunday evening

Playfuldeb, try it without the 'forum' on the end. I think you just have the incorrect URL. This is the correct site URL. Kimber has already started to update it:

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 03 Jan 2011, 19:38

PD, you had the wrong link, its -

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 04 Jan 2011, 03:49

thanks ladies! So that's why it didnt work! I'm a dork!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum Empty CNCU Forum

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Jan 2011, 14:09

I know that Kimber's been having some problems with her forum the past week or so. It seems to be up and running again here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're having problems getting on to the site or want to reach out to other posters there, feel free to do it here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 04 Jan 2011, 14:38

thank u ,every thing is O.K love your place too

Last edited by lolo on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 05 Jan 2011, 21:15

9.15 pm UK time CNCU AWOL again Shocked
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jan 2011, 21:37

uffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 05 Jan 2011, 21:46

Email from Kimber.....

Well we are down again. I'm on the phone with the host and this time I've got a real nice fellow who's doing everything he can to help get us back up. So hopefully it will be just a short down time.

Kimber
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jan 2011, 22:09

short time?
I hope so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 05 Jan 2011, 22:44

Looks like it's back up now.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 05 Jan 2011, 23:02

Not for me ! cherry
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 05 Jan 2011, 23:27

Yep, Atalante, it's down again LOL. Sorry about that.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 05 Jan 2011, 23:29

Casey wrote:Looks like CNCU and CU are both back up.

Back down today.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 06 Jan 2011, 00:32

4:30pm in Cali on Wed and it's up for me
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Jan 2011, 00:48

on off
off on

fuf!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Jan 2011, 00:58

sisieq wrote:
Casey wrote:Looks like CNCU and CU are both back up.

Back down today.

Okay, its back! However, very slow at the moment.

Last edited by sisieq on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 01:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added last sentence)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum Empty CNCUtempthread

Post by playfuldeb Thu 06 Jan 2011, 01:42

Slow - took 7 minutes for my screen to change when I clicked on a thread earlier!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Jan 2011, 02:29

It seems to be back up (8.30am my time, which is GMT+6) just a little slow sometimes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 06 Jan 2011, 02:57

It's up for me, but reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 06 Jan 2011, 16:36

Kimber's is down again? I tried to check in there just now and got the dreaded "Forbidden" sign again....anyone else?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 06 Jan 2011, 17:19

Lighter, that happened to me about a half an hour ago, but I just tried it again, and I got in. It's been up and down all morning here, so I guess they're still working on it. Just keep trying, I guess.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 06 Jan 2011, 17:49

Same here it's been down about 3 times this pm....I guess it's as Kimber said the forum is too big for the server and maybe when a few people trying to get on at the same time it can't cope! Maybe if we go on one at a time in alphabetical order LOL....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 06 Jan 2011, 17:53

Just got on...only 5 people there....run rabbit run..... albino
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 06 Jan 2011, 21:40

Take your time down again....message on Kimber's Twitter page....

Website is down. Working w/host to get fixed no ETA. Looks like hotlinking to CU caused the high traffic on the website and it shut down.

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 06 Jan 2011, 23:46

Thank you for the update, Merlin. Poor Kimber, what a pain in the neck this is for her.

And Katie, thank you for being so gracious by allowing us CNCU folks to post updates here Smile

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Jan 2011, 23:54

Just tried it - its back up.

Yes, thanks for allowing!!!

Okay, when I made this comment, I had clicked on the link and it brought me to the sing-in. Then I actually did some work (at work) and just now I signed in and it went back to the "forbidden". As someone said above, just keep trying. Very Happy

Last edited by sisieq on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 00:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the last paragraph.)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Fri 07 Jan 2011, 02:00

Thank you so much Katiedot for graciously sharing information on CNCU. I wanted to ask you something but haven't reached my PM limit. Could you possibly email me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks again
Kimber

Kimber
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Fri 07 Jan 2011, 02:32

Thank you Katie for allowing me to post this information :-)

I want to apologize to everyone for the frequent downtime that we've had in the last few weeks. We've nailed the issue down to some very naughty people hotlinking to the CU Gallery which in turn overloaded the server causing the host to shut the site down. While we are still having issues with the CU Site, I am going to go ahead and move the forum to it's own server. That way any issues with the site will not affect the board. This will also solve the slow loading issues as well. Unfortunately it does mean that we will have more down time and the address to the forum will change. The New Address will be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will make this move as quickly as I can and will send out notice once it's back up. Don't forget to Bookmark the new site and check back when you can. Your user id and password should not change but if they do please don't hesitate to email me (clooneyproject@yahoo.com) and I will get you set up ASAP.

Thanks again Katie and I love your new "house". Which room is George's?

Kimber
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Jan 2011, 02:38

You're more than welcome Kimber. And by the way, congratulations! You're our 50th member!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 07 Jan 2011, 02:39

Thank you for all your hard work, Kimber.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next