George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing

+26
Tigerina
LornaDoone
lelacorb
cindigirl
fluffy
doris day
blubelle
sandwiches
bunny
Vi
Atalante
bellybaby
noodle
watching
lolo"layla"
Merlin
Ello
sisieq
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
Casey
melbert
PigLove
lucy
Lighterside
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is George's relationship with Betty a PR-invented romance?

Yes, I think it's 100% fake and they're not dating at all except when the cameras are on them

Yes, I think it's fake, but they also see each other in private

No, I think they're genuinely dating but also using the publicity when it suits them

No, they're genuinely dating and they can't control what the press says about them

No, he's gay.

View results

Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 Empty Re: Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing

Post by lucy Sat 19 Mar 2011, 01:16

I think he may of cared for Krista, but her games and his concern(at the time)of his image changed that.Listen to me talking like I know the man, I need a new hobby!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing  - Page 3 Empty Re: Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing

Post by doris day Sat 19 Mar 2011, 02:03

i just saw the comment of the italian girl; as our friend notlooney said some time before leaving laglio(remember?she was living there and was our sherlock)people of laglio were not happy with what was going on there and everybody knew that there were more guys than girls coming out from the villa;rumors have always been that there is a lot of alcohol and guys and its absolutely impossible that people does not know whats happening there;obviously clooney takes a lot of publicity to the place and the prizes of the house became higher and higher and clooney is always nice and kind with everybody;but houses are one near to the other as i could see when i went there and from outside the garden you can hear voices and laughs and even see inside the house when the windows are open,so not so much privacy;probably they had some very amusing night up there nd may be not so liked by the people; in italy we like clooney but everybody thinks he prefers boys to girls;and about clooney and canalis buying bread in milano that thing was few lines article in corriere della sera ;strangely such a news in a town like milano where we have lots of alfonsos ready to make interviews to anybody just to know where ely takes piero to make pipi,nobody asked more to the girl who is said to have had such a surprise to sell bread to clooney;i know where ely lives and if clooney had gone to buy bread he would have had hundreds people running after him,so thats impossible; i do not know what ely did with other boyfriends,frankly very few people cared about her flirts, shes well known for having a passion for football soccers surely not for dangerous intellectuals...shes a nice i mean beautiful girl(igo forgive me)like there are lots who had the big luck of her life and who stays in a story that is convenient;they probably liked each other at the beginning,their face in pics now are very different from those taken in venice or rome;now they probably go on because they found kind of "friendship" that suits to both of them;strange that the italian who made the comment desappeared after that

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 19 Mar 2011, 02:07

there shoul be a comma...shes a beautiful girl(igo forgive me again!lol) like there are lots,(comma)who had the big luck of her life ,ciao katie

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Mar 2011, 02:16

Thanks Doris! Nice to see you here!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 19 Mar 2011, 02:22

ciao mel!

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 19 Mar 2011, 02:23

odd comment from the italian girl who just dropped in to give us some certainities about cc

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 19 Mar 2011, 03:11

Thanks Doris day, it's always nice to get the opinion of someone that knows more of Milan, Como, and Eli,than what we read here in the US.Interesting about GC Comc neighbors.Don't worry about your commas you are doing fine.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Mar 2011, 03:20

Doris does a great job! I admire her abilities to express herself in our goofy English language!!! AND, she can keep an eye out for George and his goings on in Como!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Mar 2011, 13:21

AND, she can keep an eye out for George and his goings on in Como!.

And don't forget mel, she's great at hanging signs on the fence too! cheers
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 19 Mar 2011, 14:15

Was that DD who hung that sign in Como?!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Mar 2011, 15:17

Commas?? I think a few full stops and new paragraphs too Wink

I'm just teasing you, doris, thanks for the update.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Mar 2011, 15:40

lucy wrote:Was that DD who hung that sign in Como?!

Yes it was Lucy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 19 Mar 2011, 22:00

oh yes katie! i never do full stop
and new paragraph
,but if you knew how tense i am while writing!i usually join you when for me its three in the morning,because stay with you girls takes off some sad thoughts,so the last thing everynight is to have a look to my favourite friends from far away but im tired...nervous but tired so most of the times i do not find the words i mean the sentence in italian is something then when i translate its different and i dont pay attention to commas or full stops but PLEASE correct me....i must go to chicago! so i must improve everything my english!ciao!
and when back to italy,my first week end will be in laglio from where ill send news and pics!!!!!lol

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 19 Mar 2011, 22:13

what sign in como?

Back to page 2: I think Krista killed the relationship when she wore that t-shirt that said "you were never my boyfriend" in public
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Mar 2011, 22:20

Missed that one Playfuldeb! Was she thinking reverse psychology? Backfire!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sat 19 Mar 2011, 22:30

Not to worry doris day, English is my first lanuage and I dont have a clue where coma's go. I put them as I would speak it. Who cares if it is right or wrong, I would rather have my own style of writing than to be like everyone else. Your posts are cute, like figuring out a little puzzle. And honestly, I don't think you need to worry about it at all if you are planning to go to Chicago. I think pretty much "anything" goes there.

I do have a question for you, you live near George's home in Lake Como? I ask because it surprises me that he lives a life of partying. He doesn't seem like the type to me. I would of thought he prefered quiet nights at home just relaxing compared to entertaining large groups of people. Maybe he has his paid companion to perform for all the men. Doesn't fit for George from where I am standing, but, I believe a point of view is random and out of our control.

I want you all to know, if I were ever to get my hands on him I would have him perform for all of you. Kinky Superdupercool
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Mar 2011, 23:15

"I want you all to know, if I were ever to get my hands on him I would have him perform for all of you."

and we will hold you to that Tigerina!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 20 Mar 2011, 01:32

no tigerina i do not live near his house,i live in milan that is half an hour from there,
i repeated what said our friend notlooney who lived a long time in laglio just in front of him and what told me some friends of mine who has home very near to him;i did not say that every evening he has a party but that he had some very lets say... noisy;the house is on the main the street,you can see how is laglio from google map,you will see that everything cannot be so private,street,garden house lake,you can see the house from the street and from lake and the garden is not so wide

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 20 Mar 2011, 01:48

people of laglio were not happy with what was going on there and everybody knew that there were more guys than girls coming out from the villa
I have more girls than guys in and out of my home, my neighbors must think I'm a lesbian or even bi. LOL!

rumors have always been that there is a lot of alcohol and guys and its absolutely impossible that people does not know whats happening there

probably they had some very amusing night up there

but everybody thinks he prefers boys to girls;
Sorry, but they are only guessing words. With all the "Alfonsos" out there, why no pictures with all the European gossip magazines? Since EC has been there, its proven that photos can be taken inside his garden, yet nothing of "boys" after all these years. Not saying he doesn't have alot of parties.

Not mocking or picking on you, Doris. Honest! I've read your posts over time on Milano.

odd comment from the italian girl who just dropped in
Totally agree with you. Notice she never came back to answer my question.

BTW, your English is just fine!!! Very Happy

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 20 Mar 2011, 02:34

what is important for italian mag is to show canalis and clooney not to give proofs that he prefers boys and you cannot stay in front of the house during the night taking pics because the police of the place who cares a lot about him because of tourism ,would take you so i just repeat what people who lives there all the time can hear or see;think of a very little village,,.
alfonso who is histerically gay ,last year, answering the question is clooney gay or not,in a show last year said when there are rumors like this usually there is something true

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 20 Mar 2011, 10:42

I think that george and ely not marry because both are not
interested in marriage but I believe that a child will not be long.
ely in the interview when he said he did not want children because
enough for the dogs has also added "for now" and when he said that
had no desire for a house full of children was referring to those
Pitt and Jolie that when they were guests of laglio have distutto
ancient paintings of great value because it seems that those children are
barbarians and not very polite.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 20 Mar 2011, 10:42

All gay men say that. Ted C who is also gay has actually said quite clearly George isn't gay he just wishes he was. Alfonso is also the one who was pushing the wedding story so he can't really think that. But it got his name out there! Most of Georges pals are guys so boys running around his villa isn't a huge shock...there are plenty of women too all at differant times.
Ely may have a baby but I doubt it will be Georges. They haven't been together for weeks so many are even doubting they are still together. I believe they have split and she is just not willing to make it public. George would never have a baby with somebody who just wants to futher her own career and wants a meal ticket. He hasn't had any with anyone else and I don't see her as anything special in that regard. I don't think Mia or Piero will need to make room for anyone else yet!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 10:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just wanted to add)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:26

dexter if,if,if ely had a baby of course its george's baby;think of the scandal with a dna exam and nobody wants scandals
i dont care if g is gay or not, i think hes nice and classy(not when has the white shoes),i like him ,i think hes a good actor and director;all this started from the question is a real or fake relation between them?so IMO the answer is fake and real,not a great love but a relationship that suits to both,thats IMO

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:47

I don't think that story about Brad and Angies kids was true...I don't think they have stayed at his house...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 20 Mar 2011, 13:30

Doris I guarantee you that by the time you leave Chicago, you'll be talking like you're one of us! American I mean! Hahaha And starting scandals of your own too! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 20 Mar 2011, 14:42

not to give proofs that he prefers boys
Granted accusations sells magazines, but that's all it is without proof.

and you cannot stay in front of the house during the night taking pics
I thought that just started last year - not standing on the street.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 20 Mar 2011, 15:18

i do not understand what you means sisley, i want to say that you can pass by and take pics but not stay in the road waiting to see who is going out from the door,you can take pics from the lake but that also i think that you can pass by but not put the anchor in front of the house and stay there hours to see if you see somebody ir what is happening inside; so what happens inside the house is a mistry,they can even fuck tom and jerry but as it is right ,because he can do whay he likes,comma,we can just know something by hopefully seeing somebody going out from there or from the obvious gossips of people living there.
i do not see clooney doing the washing machine or cleaning the kitchen so there should be some people helping in the house and that people even if very well payed,not used to some kind of noisy party, probably started to make some comment,
ehi i like clooney, but i do not care if he likes men or women,what i cannot understand is what can he say to canalis,that is a mistery for me but i can survive to that!lol!
thanks lighter! i hope so,im quite scared... i imagine a good group of women laughing and having a good time and one with an idiot face asking what?please can you repeat?slowly please?what? and what does it mean? terrible......
did you notice how many commas and
new paragraph?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 20 Mar 2011, 15:34

Doris - I've been to Italy several times and can't speak a word of Italian. Everyone was very, very, nice and helpful. Once someone walked us to a train ( we didn't know which train to take) and made sure we had a seat. I only hope we will be as nice. I admire your English skills, you will do very well.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Mar 2011, 15:53

Doris, you're going to do just fine!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sun 20 Mar 2011, 19:46

lelacorb wrote:I think that george and ely not marry because both are not
interested in marriage but I believe that a child will not be long.
ely in the interview when he said he did not want children because
enough for the dogs has also added "for now" and when he said that
had no desire for a house full of children was referring to those
Pitt and Jolie that when they were guests of laglio have distutto
ancient paintings of great value because it seems that those children are
barbarians and not very polite.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Poor child. Isn't he a little old to be acting as such? Imagine the opinion these children are developing for society, course, we can't blame them, they are innocent bystanders to Brangelina and all the hype that surrounds them. Noooo!
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Mar 2011, 20:17

Did you notice the long, curly locks on Knox? I think his hair is longer than Viv's and definitely more curly. I think their childhoods are so removed from normal, it will be interesting to see how they are as teens...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sun 20 Mar 2011, 20:21

It makes me scratch my head in wonder when they describe those children as happy and well adjusted. Do those children look happy to you? confused
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Mar 2011, 22:23

Brad and Angie smiling, but the kids seem rather sullen. JMO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 20 Mar 2011, 23:11

thanks lighter! i hope so,im quite scared... i imagine a good group of women laughing and having a good time and one with an idiot face asking what?please can you repeat?slowly please?what? and what does it mean? terrible......
did you notice how many commas and
new paragraph?.

We'll manage just fine Doris...just let us know when you don't understand and we'll do our best to slow it down.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 20 Mar 2011, 23:30

Doris, if you believe in rumors, no problem with me. Very Happy

Enjoy your visit to Chicago!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 10:55

Brad and Angies kids look fine to me, they cant smile 24 seven just in case they get there photograph taken. Look at kids walking with parents the next time you go shopping, are they all grinning from ear to ear - no they arent

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 21 Mar 2011, 16:55

sisieq wrote:

DD, I forgot to say - and a safe journey too, to you and your friends. Hope the weather is good, too.

And, I do mean that sincerely!! Hug1

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Mon 21 Mar 2011, 17:22

sisieq wrote:
sisieq wrote:

DD, I forgot to say - and a safe journey too, to you and your friends. Hope the weather is good, too.

And, I do mean that sincerely!! Hug1

ditto from me DD!! Party on girl!! If you make it to Indiana, look me up!!
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 22 Mar 2011, 00:09

thanks tigerina and sisieq

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 22 Mar 2011, 01:05

Sorry I forgot have a great trip Doris! Give us udates when you can. Maybe you will bump into George!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:39

Penis gummy bears?? I didn't even know such a thing existed. shock:

I never go to justjared, it locks up my computer but I will take your word for it. It doesn't really matter, with children being the "in thing" in Hollywood right now it will be interesting to see how all the travel and uprooting and allowing the media to exploit them turns out for these Hollywood parents. affraid
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:52

DD...hope you and the other Georgettes have a great time!
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:55

Because we're having the same conversation about Stacy, I though this might make interesting reading.

'Betty' was our nickname for Elisabetta.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:51

Interesting?!? In what sense? I'm already up to my eyeballs with the current one.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Wed 10 Oct 2012, 18:39

Katiedot wrote:I know I posted this in IMDb a while back, but want to continue the discussion here. I've also added a poll for those too shy to join in the conversation.

Reasons I don't think George dating Betty is a fake PR thing:

1. George doesn't need the publicity.

2. Betty isn't bringing him much publicity.

3. The little publicity the relationship is bringing him is bad.

4. His team knew from his relationship with Sarah Larson that a fake relationship will damage him, not help him.

5. If he had a fake girlfriend, he would have picked someone who would make him look good and had a reputable background. Someone his fans could like. Someone who made him look good.

6. If this was a fake relationship for PR reasons, he would have made an effort to look happy.

Fact is, George Clooney hasn't been in a meaningful relationship in over 10 years. Not because he can't (unless he has a massive personality disorder) but IMO because he doesn't want to. He's happy with meaningless flings with meaningless bimbos.

George has dated at least two porn stars, regularly visited strip clubs, has had flings/one night stands with strippers and girls more than young enough to be his daughter - this is all documented. He's a bit of a sleaze, let's face it.

And if gossip and rumours are to be believed, he's dated possibly two prostitutes, the current one who allegedly has a major cocaine habit too. That's consistent behaviour from a man who has demonstrated for well over a decade a taste for the sleaze.

Sadly, some fans can't deal with this perceived flaw in their hero's character and therefore invent increasinlgy convoluted stories to justify his behaviour.

IMO there's absolutely no logical reason to think this is a PR stunt and many reasons that show he's perfectly happy to settle for someone who meets his low requirements.

Wow, Katie! This is amazing -- and answers so many questions I have. Your comments about his relationship with Elisabetta C. are so true right this very minute as regards his relationship with Stacy . I wasn't following GC prior to January 2012, so I don't know much about his previous girls, but his relationship with SK began to detract from my admiration of him. So -- no worries about whether or not he is gay (not), whether or not he likes sleazy women (definitely so) -- even no worries about whether or not HE is a little sleazy (sadly so).... Thank you very much for bringing up this thread again. I will try to practice what you,Katie, preach .... overlooking GC's choices of girlfriends and admiring all of his other lovely traits .... his talent, his generosity and his caring (as well as the fact he's a good Democrat, that's very important to me). Thank you!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 10 Oct 2012, 22:42

Hey Katie, just swap Bettys name for Stacy's and you could post this in her thread also. Agree with your methodology, excellent!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3