George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia

+21
laetval
Charley
Pari
phys major
Cinderella
lolo"layla"
melbert
LornaDoone
sisieq
it's me
Wolfgang Gunnerson
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
blubelle
pattygirl
lucy
watching
Katiedot
fluffy
Dexterdidit
Merlin
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 17:47

LOL

Very Happy not bad, for me too
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney going to Global Leadership Forum in australia

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 17:55

beh!?
nothing more??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Dec 2011, 19:20

Be patient, It's Me! He may be resting up now in preparation of his event tomorrow. Actually from where I'm at, he's probably just getting up for Monday morning. I hope that we get some video of his talk, or at least some pics of him speaking.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 21:22

patient is not my name Mad unfortunately

Exploded

anyway
... I'll find a way
to
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 21:52

look

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is going grey and he's not afraid to show it.

The 50-year-old Hollywood icon arrived in Sydney, Australia today with his fading locks on full display.

He was dressed for comfort in casual clothes instead of his usual designer suits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver fox: George Clooney arrived in Sydney, Australia today with his grey hair on full display

Wearing jeans, a white T-shirt and leather jacket, the Oscar winner arrived to attend The Power of Collaboration address at the Darling Harbour.
More...By George! Clooney's gal Stacy Keibler is a sexy hit at Spike TV's Video Game Awards

The superstar actor has previously rejected the idea of ever dyeing his hair and says the silver look runs in his family.

Clooney told Yahoo.com: 'I hear all this talk about how grey I’m becoming, but I can’t imagine ever dyeing my hair.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 02:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:00

Sorry Cindigirl - I love the short hair -
It is good to see him happy....
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:05

sure
would really like to see him HAPPY
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 12 Dec 2011, 02:00

Cute tweet from an Aussie comedian about the downpour of rain in Sydney today.

Wil_AndersonWil Anderson
George Clooney is in Sydney. That isn’t rain in the sky, that’s just God crying at how hot he is...
4 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Dec 2011, 02:36

OMP - that is fabulous!!! Great find Watching!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Dec 2011, 04:04

Here is another picture of George I found - looks like he is walking to his limo . On zimbio

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 04:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Dec 2011, 04:56

He looks great with a nice genuine smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 06:07

nothing more?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Dec 2011, 09:30

From OMG

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 09:33

Tomorrow at 7.40am... A TODAY exclusive - @RichardWilkins interviews George Clooney! #today9
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 09:43

Video : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 09:55

MORE PICS HERE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:11

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:13

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:15

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:35

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 12:28

great pics ! thank you very much

it seems a great day too Smile

already flying home?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 12:40

laetval wrote:

what are they saying?

can someone help me?
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 12 Dec 2011, 14:03

Ahhhhhh, nice to see him so happy and using his arm again! Glad u-know-who didn't show up!!! He's going to be tired!! If he went "backwards" round the globe, then did he arrive before he started, likewise going home, he'll arrive yesterday??????
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 14:08

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 14:40

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Dec 2011, 15:03

I have to say he seems the most relaxed and having a good time when he is doing his own thing and not with these so called girlfriends and having to prove to the public that he is dating someone.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 12 Dec 2011, 17:39

@ Lovelylois :I agree with you 100%, a totally different person. He looks relaxed, happy and very natural.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Mon 12 Dec 2011, 17:45

nice to hear that he's planning to donate the $600K.

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:07

Yes, George is indeed looking great+happy!! WOW!! Smile Nice pictures, thanks again for posting folks... Goodness! I still cannot get over that "unwrapping genius" thing Very Happy Loving it every bit!! Smile

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 12 Dec 2011, 22:59

George Clooney's crusade on war criminals through his foundation Not On Our Watch
by: By Annette Sharp
December 13, 2011 12:00AM

BETTER looking than Bono, better groomed than Geldof. George Clooney, the world's sexiest peace activist, charmed a convention centre full of adoring and predominantly female peace proponents in Sydney - reducing influential Australian women into blushing lasses, The Daily Telegraph reported.

The star of The Peacemaker, Syriana, Ocean's Eleven and The Ides of March was by far the most popular speaker at the Sydney Convention Centre leadership conference, which included entrepreneur Martha Stewart, music business magnate Russell Simmons and Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhammad Yunus.

For the past five years Clooney, through peace activist group Not On Our Watch, has had an eye in the sky focused on war criminals.
"What I am trying to do is continue to keep a satellite that we've been using to monitor war criminals on the border between the south and north Sudan. We've been trying to keep an eye on them," he said.

"It's not cheap but we're doing something governments can't do because that would be called spying." Clooney donated his fee, rumoured to be $600,000 for Sydney alone, to the project in the hope of preventing war atrocities similar to those in Rwanda and Bosnia. "I kept asking why can you Google my house, and not Google war criminal's homes. It seems like these guys should be afforded the same amount of celebrity as I am. That seemed fair."
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Dec 2011, 23:15

I saw the interview he did on the today show. It was on at 6.40am so I taped it way too early for me and Dex to get up. He spoke of why he does the talks and it is just too donate the money to keep his satellite up in the air. He spoke of his love of films how he feels about the awards and Brad Pitt. It was a good interview, George was happy and relaxed a lot more then we have seen him with a certain someone.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 13 Dec 2011, 00:52

Wow... he looks great! Thanks for all the photos and vids! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 13 Dec 2011, 06:37

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 13 Dec 2011, 07:55

Article write up of the interview. The elbow injury was a result of an old motorcycle accident - the one back in 2007 with Larson maybe?? i think it is the same arm and as he said at the time, he has only had 3 accidents in 20 years so.....

Clooney not deterred by Australia's rain

George Clooney has been surprised by Australia's so-called 'summer', but a little rain isn't going to deter the Oscar-winner from his humanitarian work.

The actor, speaking on Channel Nine's The Today Show on Tuesday morning, said the Sydney downpour wasn't what he was expecting.

"Thanks for the weather," he joked.

"I got a call and they were like, 'oh wait 'til you get there ... it's summer there'.

"It's not."

Clooney made the trip to Australia to speak at the Global Leadership Forum in Sydney on Monday - an appearance that he's reportedly been paid $600,000 for.

But the actor said his fee goes directly to helping Southern Sudan, where much of his humanitarian work is focused.

Clooney's latest commitment is the Satellite Sentinel Project (SSP), which helps deter full-scale civil war between Northern and Southern Sudan.

"They've got a satellite in the air over the border in the Sudan where a lot of bad things have happened and we're just trying to keep it financed," he said.

"So you get speaking fees when you show up at some of these things, they do three or four of them a year, and the idea is to use the money ...

"It costs a couple of million dollars to keep the satellites up in the air, so my job basically is to keep it up there in whatever way we can."

He joked that with the satellite he is now "officially a spy".

Clooney joined the list of celebrities doing humanitarian work in 2007, when he co-founded the Darfur aid organisation Not On Our Watch and began serving as a United Nations Messenger of Peace.

"Mostly the reason is because ... there's a tremendous amount of attention toward celebrity now, one version or another, earned or not, and it's not so bad if you can deflect some of that to places that don't get attention," he said.

The actor, who's currently appearing in The Ides of March, which he co-wrote, directed and stars in, was sporting a black cast on his arm during his Sydney trip.

He blamed it on elbow surgery, thanks to an old motorcycle accident where he tore a tendon.

"It's been messing with my basketball," he said.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 13 Dec 2011, 07:57

Pic of George leaving attcahed to this article link

George Clooney leaves Sydney after his crusade on war criminals through his foundation Not On Our Watch

by: Annette Sharp From: The Daily Telegraph December 13, 2011

BETTER looking than Bono, better groomed than Geldof.
But as Sydney ladies were just getting used to the idea that one of Hollywood's sexiest silver foxes was in town, George Clooney has already headed for Sydney Airport.

The star is pictured here (right) leaving the Emerald city this morning.

While it was a short visit, Clooney, the world's sexiest peace activist, charmed a convention centre full of adoring and predominantly female peace proponents in Sydney - reducing influential Australian women into blushing lasses.

The star of The Peacemaker, Syriana, Ocean's Eleven and The Ides of March was by far the most popular speaker at the Sydney Convention Centre leadership conference, which included entrepreneur Martha Stewart, music business magnate Russell Simmons and Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhammad Yunus

For the past five years Clooney, through peace activist group Not On Our Watch, has had an eye in the sky focused on war criminals.

"What I am trying to do is continue to keep a satellite that we've been using to monitor war criminals on the border between the south and north Sudan. We've been trying to keep an eye on them," he said.

"It's not cheap but we're doing something governments can't do because that would be called spying."

Clooney donated his fee, rumoured to be $600,000 for Sydney alone, to the project in the hope of preventing war atrocities similar to those in Rwanda and Bosnia.

"I kept asking why can you Google my house, and not Google war criminal's homes. It seems like these guys should be afforded the same amount of celebrity as I am. That seemed fair."

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 13 Dec 2011, 08:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and picture)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 13 Dec 2011, 08:39

Blacktown basketball team meet George Clooney

NOT everyone gets to hang out with George Clooney for 40 minutes.

But Blacktown-based South Stars, a team of Sudanese refugee basketballers, did just that when they met the Hollywood star at the Sydney Convention Centre before a leadership conference with peace activists yesterday.

After writing several letters to Clooney’s agent and The Growth Faculty, the team spoke to the actor about his involvement with humanitarian issues in Sudan before hitting the court.

The team’s coach Mayor Changai has praised Clooney’s efforts with raising funds for projects in South Sudan and highlighting issues to the US Government.

The players, who will leave for Melbourne tomorrow to compete in the Sudanese National Basketball Tournament on December 16, also spoke to Clooney about villages in their homeland, many which he had visited.

“Some interesting things he said is that he set up a sattelite in Sudan to monitor some of the things that are going on with the war.”

“We were told that we could only have about 10 minutes with him but we kept playing around and talked about some interesting things that he was doing and where we came from in South Sudan and he has been to a lot of places including my town, Yirol,” Changai said.

“He’s a great guy. We had good fun and we had some jokes because we gave him my jersey. I said ‘I’m recruiting you and then he was really excited about it.

“He said ‘I’ve still got my high school boots and my college boots.

“He’s a good basketball player.”
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 13 Dec 2011, 08:42

George Clooney looks dapper in a black suit as he goes to Star City Casino

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:19

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:23

He is still sporting a brace on his arm post surgery. Did he have that on the other night when he and Stacy went out for the dinner? I don't remember seeing it.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:28

Yep! He's been wearing it all the time Watching. Just not the strap across body. Who's the woman in the blue dress? Not Angel?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Dec 2011, 15:10

WOW! Sudanese refugee basketballers!! who recruited him!!! Basketball
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 13 Dec 2011, 15:13

fluffy wrote:Who's the woman in the blue dress? Not Angel?

I think it could be Angel. I remember her face from a b-roll video I saw of her with him filming The American in Italy. Her face looks familiar.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Dec 2011, 15:13

so, tendon surgery
from a 3 yrs ago bike accident

fuf
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 13 Dec 2011, 15:33

cindigirl wrote:
fluffy wrote:Who's the woman in the blue dress? Not Angel?

I think it could be Angel. I remember her face from a b-roll video I saw of her with him filming The American in Italy. Her face looks familiar.

No cindi - It's not Angel

Here is Angel'pics :

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Dec 2011, 15:35

the new one

olè!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 13 Dec 2011, 16:57

Thanks It's me!! Not quite sure what she looked like. No threat then!!!! and she is wearing a ring. So all is well in the world!!!! Love3
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:24

More pics of Geoerge leaving Sydney : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 13 Dec 2011, 20:36

Video TODAY entertainment editor Richard Wilkins was lucky enough to get the only one on one with Mr George Clooney ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Dec 2011, 23:21

this one?

make me think about another Angela
met in Venice
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 02:28

I think he looks especially good walking next to that "woman"!!! Doesn't make him look so old. She's perfect for him!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next