George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
 George and Grant to put politician's story on screen EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Grant to put politician's story on screen

4 posters

Go down

George and Grant to put politician's story on screen Empty George and Grant to put politician's story on screen

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Mar 2022, 11:14

George Clooney to Executive Produce Ohio State Abuse Scandal Docuseries

[size=13]By Antonio Ferme
Plus Icon
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Marco Grob for Variety
George Clooney and Grant Heslov’s Smokehouse Pictures are partnering with Sports Illustrated Studios to produce a docuseries about sports journalist Jon Wertheim’s cover story detailing the decades-long abuse scandal in the athletic department at Ohio State University.

Wertheim broke the in-depth expose “Why Aren’t More People Talking About the Ohio State Sex Abuse Scandal?” for Sports Illustrated on Oct. 5, 2020, which revealed the list of over 350 alleged allegations against former Ohio State sports doctor Richard Strauss. The story detailed the student’s encounter with Strauss, who was described as “smart and manipulative.” It was also reported that Strauss personally disbursed steroids to athletes.

“This article uncovers the most widespread sexual abuse scandal in the history of American higher education,” Wertheim said in a press release. “It is a story about power, abuse, enabling and the hierarchy of college sports that had been concealed for far too long. Because these courageous men made the decision to remain silent no longer, we can finally begin to hold the abuser, and those who were complicit in their silence, accountable for their actions – and inactions. With the help of 101 Studios, Authentic Brands Group and Smokehouse Pictures, their voices and stories — harrowing as they are — will be amplified.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://variety.com/2021/biz/news/george-clooney-ohio-state-docuseries-abuse-scandal-1234912599/

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George and Grant to put politician's story on screen Empty Re: George and Grant to put politician's story on screen

Post by okiedoikie Fri 11 Mar 2022, 20:37

it's the status quo; that's why; actually on russia's facebook page they mentoin how rapey american men are focus on hollywood and how 50% *really not 100%* of women are sexually harassed and american women simply tolerate it.  when i go to stuff the balls up the asshole and superglue that shit shut, i'm looked at as a monster and how the rapey men and then rapey police men don't like it but have to explain to the men that called the police after getting scared crying bitch and victim have to be explained to why they can't arrest me; all the while i'm praying to God to simply take them the fuck out, and i don't mean dinner.  get edified Smile mr. looney left ya a message since i can't post copy paste links or email????

okiedoikie
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

George and Grant to put politician's story on screen Empty Re: George and Grant to put politician's story on screen

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 Mar 2022, 11:18

Here is what George and Grant will be tackling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wr81W83OrM

Jim Jordan is a  Republican Congressman who has refused to give evidence to the January 6th    Committee about all his logged mobile phone calls to leading figures in the case. He's also 
  quite good at disrupting and shouting at a variety of government committees...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedoikie Sun 13 Mar 2022, 16:46

what about the 11.3 Trillion $tolen?  29.5 trillion and i've still nothing; trying to change octaves of light so i can make weed since money won't work anymore, at least not USD.  lot of folks need to be held accountable; gonna ask whoopi if she wants to beat fat albert's ass, until then...get edified and get rid of the 4th reich that's hijacked my country, long ago.  I flucking hate nazis or better Na'azis Wink linkedin.com/pulse/ukraine-russia-cia-nsa-anonymous-deeanna-blette GET EDIFIED! Smile

okiedoikie
Shy poster

okiedoikie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedoikie Sun 13 Mar 2022, 17:10

when i say no man could walk a woman's walk, this evil is what i'm talking about, men make hell on earth, they lower the vibe, i'm shairing because i rarely run into an alpha, i'm alpha, but protecting the Divine Feminine is gone; men talk, and if there' s a rape you are more likely to have another rapist join in or help the predator and yes to play victim and this weird socipathic status quo and the police are in on it.....if i was a Y i'd still be regal, so I ask God to get rid of it or the cockroaches or demon, i wondered if Y could hold the light of a soul.  some of you are okay and most of you have that other face butt honestly most do not even have to hide it.  it's all conditioning.  I get in trouble because i flat out know how to deal with it, so i'm the bad guy.  love dexter Wink  lot more men/politicians are all doing really evil shit.  i want to hunt down sex auction guys and L308 them; perry farrell had a guy 15 years ago come out asking for money to save kids from these sex auctions.  rapist and pederest you kill. butt it's the status quo so, i can't go to a park, i can't go anywhere or do anything without some y gene bitch creating ab issue and if i beat his ass to a pulp, i get arrested and the victim sociopathy is this abyss and most men are in on it George.  i don't know if you guys just are so sheltered or out of touch but it's gotten much much much worse.  there is no T'shuvah, there is no ascension to God and i'm sure you are aware typically an initiation with illuminati/factions of it; it's an allegiance to hasataan we can have lucy/satan talk another time but it's a right of passage to turn against God forever.  rapists & pedophiles are kosher kills.  yes u of iowa when i was attending and all of it spread, e congo darfur left over rwanda, tutsi hootu? women were fine, it was the men.  i care too give em' hell Smile

okiedoikie
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 13 Mar 2022, 18:37

PAN - It looks like the project will be limited to the Ohio State sex abuse scandal. Too bad. I'd really like someone to shine a light on his involvement with the  January 6th attempted coup, sooner rather than later. The Committee is moving too slowly!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 15 Mar 2022, 20:17

I think just the sex-abuse scandal will be enough. How is this man not behind bars already? I just don't get it.

I think we're going to have a bit of a wait for this, though. It was announced already a couple of years ago and he's now filming/prepping Boys in the Boat. And wasn't there supposed to be a film with Bob Dylan? George's schedule is packed!
Admin
Admin
Admin

party animal - not! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Mar 2022, 20:26

No, I don't get it either, Katie, but here's one sort-of explanation 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4AeaxWspH4

A lot more stuff has now been posted about this news, and given that George and Grant are      producers it might not be as long as we think.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 16 Mar 2022, 00:17

My hope is that it shows Jordan in as bad a light as possible, given that as far as I know he's only accused of ignoring the complaints that were made - not actually abusing anyone himself. If this comes out before he's up for re-election it might tip the scales against him. Here's hoping.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 18 Mar 2022, 20:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some support for George and Grant

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 18 Mar 2022, 21:38

Honestly, if they only wanted to focus on political bad behavior in the US, there's enough to keep them busy forever - on both sides of the aisle. If they do spend more time on political documentaries I hope they find wide outlets for their work. It doesn't do much good if nobody sees it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down