George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz

5 posters

Go down

George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz Empty George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz

Post by party animal - not! Sun 24 Oct 2021, 09:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz Empty Re: George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz

Post by annemarie Sun 24 Oct 2021, 11:17

[size=34]George Clooney relaxes with wife Amal and their children at a vast property in Australia as they complete quarantine 'with chefs, waiters and housekeepers'[/size]

By CALEB TAYLOR FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 00:50 EDT, 24 October 2021 | UPDATED: 04:54 EDT, 24 October 2021

Hollywood superstar George Clooney, 60, and his barrister wife Amal, 43, are used to the finer things in life. 
So it's no surprise their two-week stay in Australian quarantine is looking more like a five-star holiday.
The actor, 60, and his lawyer wife, 43, were spotted at a vast estate on the NSW South Coast, relaxing and chatting in the sunshine on Saturday.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+15

Five star quarantine! Hollywood superstar George Clooney, 60, and wife Amal, 43, were seen in Australian quarantine for the first time at a palatial property on Saturday
The famous couple were seen admiring the view as they stood together on one of the palatial estate's balconies. 

RELATED ARTICLES

George looked every inch the debonair gent in a short-sleeve blue polo top and beige chino pants. 
Meanwhile, Amal wore a beige ensemble and accessorised her look with sunglasses and a tan-coloured sunhat. 
[size=18]George Clooney arrives in Sydney for film with Julia Roberts

[/size]

+15

+15

Not your average stay! The famous couple were seen admiring the view as they stood together on one of the palatial estate's balconies 

+15

Style queen: Amal wore a beige ensemble and accessorised her look with sunglasses and a tan-coloured sunhat

+15

Lap of luxury: The home has a number of private gardens and is surrounded by green hills with the couple and their young family staying there for two weeks of quarantine
The busy barrister looked to be clutching a laptop at times.  

At one stage, the couple's four-year-old twins, daughter Ella and son Alexander joined their parents on the balcony.
Later, the parents appeared to leave the twins supervised by a member of the household staff. 

+15

Doting daddy: George supervised twins, Ella and son Alexander, at one point as the youngsters joined them on the balcony to play together

+15

Babysitter:  Later, the parents appeared to leave the twins supervised by a member of the household staff
Visitors to Australia must spend two-weeks in quarantine due to coronavirus restrictions. 
The stunning mansion has become somewhat of a fortress for the Hollywood megastars during their two-week quarantine. 
The home is currently being patrolled by armed guards, while multiple chefs, waiters and housekeepers are currently staying with the Clooneys as members of the family's travel bubble. 

+15

Fortress: Visitors to Australia must spend two-weeks in quarantine due to coronavirus restrictions

+15

Security: The mansion is currently being patrolled by armed guards with the family bubble which reportedly includes chefs, waiters and housekeepers
George, Amal and their children jetted into Sydney Airport on Friday night under heavy guard ahead of being whisked away to the palatial residence. 
The seasoned actor greeted by a number of ADF personnel and airport staff with umbrellas in hand who directed him to their awaiting cars.
As the Clooneys got seated into one of the SUVs, staff were busy loading up the other two other large awaiting vehicles with their luggage as well as their entourage.  

+15

+15

Lookout: A member of the couple's security detail appeared to work the perimeter of the fence line fo the property at one point. The pair will be on the property for two weeks  
George is in Australia ahead of filming his romantic comedy, Ticket to Paradise, alongside Julia Roberts.
The shoot is scheduled for two months from mid-November, with locations on The Gold Coast and Brisbane.  
Oscar winner Julia, 53, is expected to be joined in Australia with her cinematographer husband Danny Moder. 

+15

Film commitments: George is in Australia ahead of filming his romantic comedy, Ticket to Paradise, alongside Julia Roberts
The couple's three children, twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 16, and son Henry, 13, are also expected to join them. 
The project received a $6.4million grant from the federal government's Location Incentive Program.
George and Julia will play a divorced couple who travel to Bali in a desperate bid to stop their daughter, played by Kaitlyn Dever, from getting married.  

+15

Nice! The stunning mansion is surrounded by greenery 
The movie will be filmed entirely in Queensland, with the picturesque Whitsundays doubling for Bali.
Other filming locations include the Gold Coast and Brisbane, and the production is expected to generate $47million for the Australian economy and create more than 270 jobs.   
The feature has a release date of October 21, 2022, according to Deadline.

+15

Sprawling: The mansion is situated in stunning rolling hills and has a dam on the property
Julia and George are longtime friends and this will be their fourth time appearing on the silver screen together. 
It will be their first film project in Australia.  
Earlier film projects include Ocean's Eleven and Money Monster.

+15

Scenic: The Hollywood couple looked to pick the perfect place to quarantine. Co-star Julia Roberts will also need to quarantine on her arrival to the country

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz Empty Re: George and Amal and the children at their quarantine home in Oz

Post by PigPen Tue 26 Oct 2021, 12:59

So sorry to see George and the family have to "rough it" while quarantined.   

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 26 Oct 2021, 19:40

Pretty sure that Billie Lourd (daughter of George's agent) and Lucas Bravo could afford            something else if they wanted to........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Tue 26 Oct 2021, 21:36

I actually feel sorry for the Clooney family. Their living conditions are certainly more extravagant than anything I could ever imagine but the paparazzi are incessant in their efforts to intrude in their privacy. I couldn't imagine having photographers hounding me like that.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 27 Oct 2021, 02:24

Hello, Ida! Welcome to COH. Hello!

It doesn't seem like even an estate that large can keep the tabloids away. I'll bet there are drones and long-lensed paps all over the place. I know George and his family are used to it, but it must get tedious.

PAN - Wondering just how much staff they brought along. Seems like they've built up quite an entourage. I'm assuming assistants, at least one nanny, a chef, cleaners and, of course, security.

Is Grant involved in this project at all?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Oct 2021, 02:55

Funny you should wonder about that, Lizzy because by the look of the airport arrival pix, Grant is with them.

As for the privacy angle, I think George is understandably more concerned than most about security because of the cases Amal is involved in. I don't think that this is the same house as was originally featured by the Daily Mail - which is for sale - but maybe nearly.

(I see that there are already loads of pix of Julia Roberts at
her quarantine house right near a busy harbour).

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 27 Oct 2021, 10:41

[size=34]While George Clooney and Julia Roberts enjoy their 14-day quarantine at multi-million dollar mansions their Ticket to Paradise co-stars slum it in standard government-run hotels in Sydney's CBD[/size]

By MARTA JARY FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 08:39 EDT, 26 October 2021 | UPDATED: 09:07 EDT, 26 October 2021

George Clooney and Julia Roberts arrived in Sydney, Australia last week ahead of filming their new film, Ticket to Paradise, in Queensland, and were whisked away to luxurious private homes to get through their 14-day mandatory quarantine periods. 
But while Julia, 53, and George, 60 - along with wife Amal, 43, and their children - are staying at multi-million dollar mansions, the rest of the cast aren't so lucky.  
Two of their co-stars, American Horror Story actress Billie Lourd, 29, and Emily In Paris actor Lucas Bravo, 33, have been documenting their stays at standard mandatory hotel quarantine in Sydney. 

+6

Comfortable:  George Clooney (left) and Julia Roberts (right) arrived in Sydney, Australia last week ahead of filming their new film, Ticket to Paradise, in Queensland, and were whisked away to luxurious private homes to get through their 14-day mandatory quarantine periods
American star Billie, who is the daughter of the late Carrie Fisher, is locked down in a hotel near Manly with her 11-month old son, Kingston Fisher Lourd Rydell. 

Over the past few days, the actress has been posting glimpses at her life in quarantine, including her morning consumption of Tim Tam chocolate biscuits.   

'Another day; Same leopard robe; Same early morning Tim Tam,' she wrote across an image taken in the hotel and shared to Instagram Stories. 

Locked down: Two of their co-stars, American Horror Story actress Billie Lourd, 29, (left) and Emily In Paris actor Lucas Bravo, 33, (right) have been documenting their stays at standard mandatory hotel quarantine in Sydney
French actor Lucas also shared an Instagram Story of his experience at a Sydney hotel, taking a mirror selfie which he captioned: 'quarantino 5/14' alongside an Australian flag emoji.  
Mandatory 14-day hotel quarantine is run by state governments in Australia, and requires the participant to stay inside an often cramped hotel room for two straight weeks without leaving, and usually without going outside at all.   
Visitors to Australia must spend two weeks in quarantine due to coronavirus restrictions, however, hotel quarantine exemptions may be granted and arrangements can be made for a private quarantine at a huge personal cost.  
George and Julia have their run of palatial homes with stunning views - with Julia located at the upmarket beach suburb of Vaucluse while George spends the two weeks at a vast estate on the NSW South Coast. 

+6

Hotel life: Billie is locked down in a hotel near Manly with her 11-month old son, Kingston. Over the past few days, the actress has been posting glimpses at her life in quarantine, including her morning consumption of Tim Tams

+6

Killing time: French actor Lucas also shared an Instagram Story of his experience at a Sydney hotel, taking a mirror selfie which he captioned: 'quarantino 5/14' alongside an Australian flag emoji
The Ocean's Eleven actor and his barrister wife Amal are tucked away in a stunning mansion which is currently being patrolled by armed guards, while multiple chefs, waiters and housekeepers are currently staying with the Clooneys as members of the family's travel bubble. 
The couple's four-year-old twins, daughter Ella and son Alexander, have joined their parents. 
Hollywood actress Julia, meanwhile, is be spending the next two weeks at a $56.9million mansion in Vaucluse, one of Sydney's most exclusive suburbs.
Oscar winner Julia, 53, is expected to be joined in Australia with her cinematographer husband Danny Moder. 

+6

Pedigree: Billie is the daughter of the late Carrie Fisher (left) 

+6

Soon: The shoot for romantic comedy Ticket to Paradise is scheduled for two months from mid-November. George and Julia will play a divorced couple who travel to Bali in a desperate bid to stop their daughter, played by Kaitlyn Dever, from getting married
The couple's three children, twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 16, and son Henry, 13, are also expected to join them.  
The shoot for romantic comedy Ticket to Paradise is scheduled for two months from mid-November, with locations on The Gold Coast and Brisbane.    
George and Julia will play a divorced couple who travel to Bali in a desperate bid to stop their daughter, played by Kaitlyn Dever, from getting married. 
The movie will be filmed entirely in Queensland, with the picturesque Whitsundays doubling for Bali.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 27 Oct 2021, 10:44

They are in nice hotels where else are they supposed to be. George and julia have family with them and need the extra security and spaCE. The fail needs to be quiet.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 27 Oct 2021, 14:32

Very Happy Not for nuthin', but those hotel rooms look nicer than a lot of apartments I've seen! If Lucas Bravo wants to swap I'd be willing.

I haven't seen any pictures of the place Julia Roberts is staying. Is it as over-the-top as George's place? I wonder if she hires the kind of security George does.

PS - PAN, I think you're right about this being a different house than the one in the original DM article. From the aerial photos the layout of the  house and grounds seems different and the brickwork looks to be a different color. It could just be the angles of the photos, but I don't think so. Maybe it was a red herring put out to try and fool the press as to where they were really staying. I guess it didn't work. Crying or Very sad
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Oct 2021, 15:17

Here you are, Lizzy - harbourside place that used to be owned by the Murdoch boys........

Very different........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 27 Oct 2021, 16:46

Give Flowers Thanks, PAN. I really appreciate you posting tings I'm too lazy to look for myself ( Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed). I thought I subscribed to the DM, but it never shows up in my feed, so maybe not?!? IDK.

It doesn't look like Julia's family is with her. Could be because the kids are just starting the school year and they don't want to pull them out so soon - or maybe they are there and we just haven't seen them yet.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 11:41

[size=34]Julia Roberts spends her Sydney quarantine at a $56.9million mansion previously owned by Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch in Vaucluse ahead of filming with George Clooney[/size]

By ALI DAHER FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA 
PUBLISHED: 01:44 EDT, 24 October 2021 | UPDATED: 09:18 EDT, 24 October 2021

•  

View comments

Julia Roberts will undergo her 14 days of mandatory quarantine in luxury after she touched down in Sydney on Saturday night.
Daily Mail Australia can reveal the 53-year-old Hollywood superstar is living at the former rental home of Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch on Sydney's prestigious Coolong Road in Vaucluse.
The elegant 4100-square-metre four-bedroom mansion has been described as a Heritage-listed large traditional style Gentleman's Residence and comes with a swimming pool and cabana. 

+8

A swimming pool, Sydney Harbour views and a $56.9million price tag: Inside the luxury four-bedroom Vaucluse mansion (pictured) Julia Roberts is staying at ahead of filming in Australia

+8

Luxury: Daily Mail Australia can reveal the 53-year-old Hollywood superstar (pictured) is living at the former rental home of Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch on Sydney's prestigious Coolong Road
It has an exclusive waterfront position with private access to a sandy beach, jetty and boatshed and offers northern harbour views.

RELATED ARTICLES

• It sold in 2008 for a national record sale (at the time) of $45million and understood to be now worth a whopping $56.9million due to inflation.

Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch used to call the waterfront heritage mansion home, while their Bellevue Hill home was under development, back in the early 2010s.

+8

Spacious: The elegant 4100-square-metre mansion has been described as a Heritage-listed large traditional style Gentleman's Residence and estate providing extensive accommodations with a swimming pool and cabana

+8

Impressive! It has an exclusive waterfront position with private access to a sandy beach, jetty and boatshed and offers northern harbour views

+8

Security: Extra privacy arrangements appear to have been made for the Pretty Woman actress' stay, with a large, unsightly, black-screened fence having been erected on the waterfront side of the home
Extra privacy arrangements appear to have been made for the Pretty Woman actress' stay, with a large, unsightly, black-screened fence having been erected on the waterfront side of the home.
Roberts touched down in the Harbour City on a private jet just one day after her co-star George Clooney barrister wife Amal and three children. 
After being processed into the country, the actress was escorted by two undercover police cars to the luxury estate where she was met by a team of guards before being driven onto the property.

Hollywood Down Under! After being processed into the country, Julia was escorted to the estate by two undercover police cars where she was met by a team of guards before being driven onto the property

+8

Hollywood royalty! Julia's arrival in Down Under comes after her co-star George landed in Sydney with his wife Amal, 43, and their children - four-year-old twins Ella and Alexander - on Friday night. The Hollywood stars are in Australia to film romantic comedy, Ticket to Paradise
[size=18]George Clooney arrives in Sydney for film with Julia Roberts

Lo
[/size]

Daily Mail Australia understands that the home is currently being patrolled by around the clock armed guards, while multiple chefs, waiters and housekeepers are currently staying with Julia as part of her travel bubble.
Visitors to Australia must spend two-weeks in quarantine due to coronavirus restrictions.
Julia is in Australia ahead of filming his romantic comedy, Ticket to Paradise, alongside George Clooney.
The shoot is scheduled for two months from mid-November, with locations on The Gold Coast and Brisbane.

+8

Welcome to paradise! The movie will be filmed entirely in Queensland, with the Whitsundays doubling for Bali. Other filming locations include the Gold Coast and Brisbane, and production is expected to generate $47million for the Australian economy and create more than 270 jobs
The project received a $6.4million grant from the federal government's Location Incentive Program.

+8

Co-star chemistry: The pair have previously co-starred in Ocean's Eleven and Money Monster. Pictured is George and Julia with Money Monster director Jodie Foster

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 11:45

[size=34]Makeup-free Julia Roberts, 53, enjoys an early morning coffee in her pyjamas as she begins her 14-day quarantine in Sydney in a $56.9million mansion[/size]

By CHLOE-LEE LONGHETTI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 21:07 EDT, 25 October 2021 | UPDATED: 02:21 EDT, 26 October 2021

•  

Julia Roberts is settling into quarantine life after jetting into Australia on Saturday to shoot her new movie Ticket to Paradise with George Clooney.
The Hollywood actress, 53, will be spending the next two weeks at a $56.9million mansion in Vaucluse, one of Sydney's most exclusive suburbs.
She was pictured on Sunday drinking coffee in her pyjamas on the balcony of the palatial home, while joined by members of her entourage.

+14

Home for the next 14 days! Julia Roberts (left, with a staff member) is settling into quarantine life after jetting into Australia to shoot her new movie Ticket to Paradise with George Clooney 
The Notting Hill star, who is due to travel to Queensland once she has completed her mandatory 14-day quarantine, kept things casual in a beige loungewear set. 

She paired a long button-up shirt with matching pants. 

The Oscar winner styled her long brunette hair loosely and drew attention to her ageless features by going makeup free. 

+14

Quarantine: The Hollywood actress, 53, will be spending the next two weeks at a $56.9million mansion in Vaucluse, one of Sydney's most exclusive suburbs

+14

Stylish: Julia, who is due to travel to Queensland once she has completed her mandatory 14-day quarantine, kept things casual in a beige loungewear set. Pictured with her entourage 

Nice digs: She was pictured on Sunday drinking coffee in her pyjamas on the balcony of the palatial home, while joined by members of her entourage

+14

Laid-back: She paired a long button-up shirt with matching pants 
Sporting a pair of spectacles, she clutched a white mug while chatting to her staff on the steps of the mansion, which overlooks Sydney Harbour. 
Julia was later seen walking around the grounds of the property.
She is living at the former rental home of Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch, the son and daughter-in-law of Australian-born media mogul Rupert Murdoch.

+14

Relaxed: Sporting a pair of spectacles, she clutched a white mug while chatting to her staff on the steps of the mansion, which overlooks Sydney Harbour

+14

Downtime: She is living at the former rental home of Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch, the son and daughter-in-law of Australian-born media mogul Rupert Murdoch

+14

That's some digs! The 4,100 sqm four-bedroom mansion is heritage listed and comes with a swimming pool and cabana
[size=18]Julia Roberts arrives in Sydney to begin shooting new movie

Loa
[/size]

The 4,100 sqm four-bedroom mansion is heritage listed and comes with a swimming pool and cabana.
In addition to its exclusive waterfront position with private access to the beach, there is also a jetty and boatshed.
It sold in 2008 for a national record sale - at the time - of $45million but is now estimated to be worth $56.9million.
Privacy arrangements have been made for Julia's stay, with a large black screen being erected on the waterfront side of the home.  

+14

Features: In addition to its exclusive waterfront position with private access to the beach, there is also a jetty and boatshed 

+14

+14

A-lister life: Privacy arrangements have been made for Julia's stay, with a large black screen being erected on the waterfront side of the home

+14

Measures: The home is being patrolled by around-the-clock armed guards, while multiple chefs, waiters and housekeepers are staying with Julia as part of her travel bubble
The home is being patrolled by around-the-clock armed guards, while multiple chefs, waiters and housekeepers are staying with Julia as part of her travel bubble.
International visitors to Australia must spend two weeks in quarantine due to coronavirus restrictions.
Julia is in the country to film rom-com Ticket to Paradise with George Clooney.

+14

Strict: Visitors to Australia must spend two-weeks in quarantine due to coronavirus restrictions

+14

Ready to go: The shoot is scheduled for two months from mid-November, with locations on the Gold Coast and Brisbane
The shoot is scheduled for two months from mid-November, with locations on the Gold Coast and Brisbane. 
George and Julia play a divorced couple who travel to Bali in a desperate bid to stop their daughter, played by Kaitlyn Dever, from getting married.

+14

Co-stars: Julia and George (right) will play a divorced couple who travel to Bali in a desperate bid to stop their daughter, played by Kaitlyn Dever, from getting married

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 29 Oct 2021, 14:41

It looks like she's there alone (except for staff, of course) and the privacy fence doesn't seem to be much use. I guess she'll just have to put up with being spied on for the next two weeks. Much as I enjoy seeing these photos they really do seem like an invasion of privacy. I wonder if she realised how exposed the property really is.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 29 Oct 2021, 18:39

Meanwhile, down on the farm (yep, it really is!),

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10138883/George-Clooney-family-quarantining-Mount-Robertson-Farm-Southern-Highlands-NSW.html

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 29 Oct 2021, 18:43

....and some people haven't quite appreciated that by booking these places they are freeing up some quarantine beds in the covid crisis....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Oct 2021, 10:42

[size=40]How Julia Roberts, George Clooney and co skipped hotel quarantine[/size]

Over the past 18 months, the rich and famous enjoyed an A-list alternative to Australia’s quarantine system.

By Chris Chamberlin, October 26 2021
Share this article:

Quick quiz: what do Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Ed Sheeran, Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch, India’s cricket team and the New Zealand Warriors have in common?
Answer: after flying into Australia over the past 18 months, they’ve all managed to skip 14 days cooped in a Government-assigned quarantine hotel, escaping instead to plush penthouse apartments, sprawling private estates and luxury retreats.
Welcome to the rarified world of ‘alternative quarantine’.
While the Covid-19 pandemic decimated many businesses, it also created new opportunities – including five-star managed isolation for the rich, famous and influential who expect luxury and privacy in equal measure.
Quick off the mark was Australian firm 3rd Rock Ent, which provides private quarantine for high net-worth individuals as well as those in the film, television, media, festivals, and events industries.
3rd Rock Ent describes its services as being “a demonstrated turnkey solution that complies with the relevant state quarantine requirements, health directions, and international travel restrictions.”
“During Covid, we have been working with government agencies, key departments and the relevant decision makers in State Police on alternative quarantine solutions, to ensure zero risk, fully compliant operations,” the company promotes on its website.

[size=32]Isolation for the A-listers

One of the first notable Australians to arrange alternative quarantine was Dannii Minogue.
Travelling from the United States to Brisbane in July 2020, Minogue and her son sequestered at a palatial Gold Coast home instead of a hotel room.
After some community backlash, it was revealed that Minogue had obtained an exemption from hotel quarantine on medical grounds.
The singer cited “crippling claustrophobia”, with medical professionals supporting this diagnosis as part of her home quarantine request to the Queensland Government.
“I took a lot of time to pull the whole thing together so that the Queensland Government were happy, the Queensland Health officials were happy, and that I’m happy,” Minogue commented at the time.
“I added extra things into (the quarantine plan) so I know that I can sleep at night. I wouldn't ask for ‘celebrity’ treatment or to have anything special granted.”
Minogue also stressed that she was subject to the same conditions as hotel quarantine, with no visitors permitted and multiple Covid tests taken across the fortnight.

[size=32]The case for private quarantine[/size]

As you’d expect, private quarantine doesn’t come cheap – in fact, it’s many times the $2,500+ which returning travellers were charged for their 14-day stay at a hotel or dedicated quarantine facility.
Roberts, Clooney, Kidman, Minogue and co must cover the cost of on-site, round-the-clock security for 14 days: easily the biggest part of that expense, at a five-figure sum when using contracted staff.
In states where regulations require police to fill that role, costs can climb far higher: reportedly $100,000 in New South Wales for a typical two-week presence.
There’s also the bill for specialist cleaning and on-location Covid-19 testing.
In fact, a case can be made that selective private quarantine was better than shunting everybody into the hotel system.
Not only did it free up capacity in the public quarantine system, but people with the resources for private quarantine typically arrived into Australia on a private VIP jet, which also meant they weren’t taking up scarce seats on commercial or chartered repatriation flights which were subject to strict caps on the number of passengers.
So the outrage over celebs skipping hotel quarantine may well have been misplaced: after all, if money was no object, who wouldn’t want to swap the cramped confines of a hotel room for a sprawling villa with plenty of fresh air, a private gym and a swimming pool?
Reporting by Chris Chamberlin; editing by David Flynn

[/size]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Oct 2021, 10:43

Some people will never get it or care to they just want to complain .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Oct 2021, 10:45

[size=34]Inside the palatial $9MILLION country estate where George Clooney is quarantining with wife Amal and their two children - designed by a property tycoon father-of-eleven and his MUCH younger wife[/size]

• George Clooney and family are staying in one of NSW's most exclusive homes

• The A-Lister is in town to film Hollywood blockbuster Ticket to Paradise in QLD

• Julia Roberts is also in NSW undergoing her two-week mandatory quarantine

• Clooney is staying in estate designed by a millionaire businessman with 11 kids

• The sprawling Southern Highlands home is equipped with chefs and security 

By BRITTANY CHAIN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA 
PUBLISHED: 04:02 EDT, 29 October 2021 | UPDATED: 05:02 EDT, 29 October 2021

When George Clooney entered Fortress Australia, he and his glamorous family were whisked directly to a quarantine set up like no other.
While everyday returning Aussies are holed up in government-run hotels in capital cities, the Clooney clan were granted an exemption to hunker down at one of the most exclusive residences NSW has to offer.
The A-Lister is in town for just two weeks and will spend the entirety of his NSW stay at Mount Robertson Farm before flying north to warmer climates with fellow Hollywood heavyweight Julia Roberts.

There they will film rom-com Ticket to Paradise.   
The backdrop of paradise in the film will be Queensland's Whitsundays, but the Clooney's current digs in NSW would certainly be considered paradise to families holed up in tiny, windowless quarantine hotels.

+10

When George Clooney entered Fortress Australia, he and his glamorous family were whisked directly to a quarantine set up like no other. Pictured: George and Amal Clooney enjoying the sun during quarantine last week

+10

While everyday returning Aussies are holed up in government-run hotels in capital cities, the Clooney clan were granted an exemption to hunker down at one of the most exclusive residents NSW has to offer

+10

The A-Lister is in town for just two weeks and will spend the entirety of his NSW stay at Mount Robertson Farm (pictured) before flying north to warmer climates with fellow Hollywood heavyweight Julia Roberts
Boasting sweeping views, rainforest themed dining, theatre and a billiards room, Mount Robertson farm has become a Hollywood hideaway in the hills of the Southern Highlands in rural NSW.
Set in a remote part of town with expansive grounds and manicured gardens, the sprawling property is somewhat of a fortress within Fortress Australia. 
Armed guards patrol the outer grounds while chefs, waiters, housekeepers and minders go about their work inside, members of the Clooneys essential travel bubble. 
The palatial property was once owned by millionaire property developer John Boyd and his wife Marly, who is 40 years his junior.
The couple, who have been married since 2012 and share three children, often shared sweet family snaps at the home, which was used as their family weekender. 
Mr Boyd has eight children from a previous marriage, and three with Marly. 

+10

Clooney is staying in the estate with his wife and children (pictured right, with Clooney left)

+10

The palatial property was once owned by millionaire John Boyd and his wife Marly (pictured together), who is 40 years his junior. Mr Boyd is a father of 11 kids, while he and Marly share three children

+10

Set in a remote part of town with expansive grounds and manicured gardens, the sprawling property is somewhat of a fortress within Fortress Australia
Mount Robertson Farm can now be booked for weddings, business functions and has even been used as a filming location. 
Marly once described the holiday home as 'heaven', revealing her family would often escape their lives on the Northern Beaches to enjoy the serenity of the grounds.
The homestead was built of sandstone extracted from an old church in Glebe and is described as a 'long, low masterpiece built into the crest of a hill'.
'Flanked by two high ceiling wings, the house follows the contours of the land and with its wide floor-to-ceiling glass, cedar trim and sandstone it is the perfect example of 'organic architecture',' a profile of the home states.
The main bedroom features two separate toilets and a shower, while an extensive servants' quarters is located beneath the mansion with a fully-functioning kitchen and bedroom.

+10

The grounds can accommodate choppers for easy access to and from the city

+10

Marly once described the holiday home as 'heaven', revealing her family would often escape their lives on the Northern Beaches to enjoy the serenity of the grounds
The main lounge overlooks the expansive greenery while the dining room is decorated like a rainforest. The home includes a hunting lodge, billiards room and theatre. 
The grounds can accommodate choppers for easy access to and from the city.
Despite how much they loved the home, Boyd family sold up in 2018 to the Malouf family for $9 million.
They reportedly decided to part with the property after finishing their new build in Palm Beach, saying they weren't spending as much time in the Southern Highlands as they would have liked.  

+10

The couple, who have been married since 2012 and share three children, often shared sweet family snaps at the home, which was used as their family weekender
On Friday, 60-year-old Clooney, his barrister wife Amal, 43, their two children Ella and Alexander and a team of staff flew in to Australia and were taken straight to the home to begin their quarantine period.
They must spend two weeks in the home before they're allowed to travel on to Queensland, where Clooney is due to begin two months of filming in November. 
Other filming locations include the Gold Coast and Brisbane, and the production is expected to generate $47million for the Australian economy and create more than 270 jobs.

+10

George, Amal and their children jetted into Sydney Airport last Friday night under heavy guard
The project received a $6.4million grant from the federal government's Location Incentive Program and has a release date of October 21, 2022.
While the longtime friends have worked with each other on several major projects, including Ocean's Eleven and Money Monster, it will be their first film together in Australia.  
George, Amal and their children jetted into Sydney Airport last Friday night under heavy guard.
They were met by a team of ADF personnel and airport staff who ushered them into waiting SUVs under the cover of umbrellas. 
Two more cars were loaded with the family's luggage and entourage.      

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Oct 2021, 10:57

O.K fail I see  what your doing, the couple don't own the estate anymore, but of course since there is a huge age difference and kids  you use the past owners.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down