George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home

+8
Sevens
LornaDoone
Cece42
amaretti
Jenn
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
12 posters

Go down

George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home Empty George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home

Post by Sevens Fri 06 Feb 2015, 16:16

Sweet...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home Empty Re: George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Feb 2015, 17:33

How Did George Clooney and Amal Celebrate Her Birthday?
2SHARES
[Sharing Options]
0 Comments
Enlarge
Amal Clooney's Birthday: How Did George Celebrate with Her?
George and Amal Clooney
Jason Merritt/Getty

By Amanda Michelle Steiner
@amandamichl

02/06/2015 AT 10:40 AM EST
Amal Clooney celebrated her 37th birthday on Sunday with George Clooney in understated fashion with a low-key dinner at their home.

That's what Rande Gerber, Cindy Crawford's husband and one of the Clooneys' close friends who were in attendance at their September wedding, told reporters at the Omega and Orbis Hospital in the Sky screening at the New York Historical society on Thursday.

"We just had a dinner with a small group of close friends at George's house," Gerber, 52, said. As for what George did for Amal's birthday, the entrepreneur revealed that George is "always doing special things for her."

How Did George Clooney and Amal Celebrate Her Birthday?| Amal Alamuddin, Cindy Crawford, George Clooney, Rande Gerber

Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford

Craig Barritt / Getty
That aligns pretty well with what we know about their relationship – after all, George, 53, used his time onstage at the Golden Globes on Jan. 11 to rave about wife Amal: "It's a humbling thing when you find someone to love," he said in his acceptance speech for the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home Empty Re: George&Amal celebrated her birthday at home

Post by Donnamarie Fri 06 Feb 2015, 17:58

Really nice.  I'm sure George made Amal feel very special.

By the way, when reading the People article here it quoted Cindy at an event in New York. Well last night when I was reading the NY Times the back page of the front section had a full page ad sponsored by Omega and Orbis International with a picture of Cindy holding a really big teddy bear.  You can't see her whole face as it is partially covered by the bear.  Don't know anything about Orbis except I think they fundraise for childhood blindness.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 06 Feb 2015, 19:49

Rande explains how Amal's birthday was celebrated.. Cindy confirmed Sept the month of the wedding.  This has to be done with his Nibbs approval.  So, here's the question- who leaked how he proposed ( home cooked dinner, down on one knee, that she thought he was kidding, etc and so on)?  The only ones that would know all those details are Amal and George.  Did they tell Cindy and Rande and approve the "leak"?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Feb 2015, 20:14

I think Rande knows what questions too answer and which ones to avoid. They probably both told friends about the engagement so I think basically anyone could have told the press.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 06 Feb 2015, 20:19

Snuggles and hugs are perfect for birthdays . They snuggled in , how lovely .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 07 Feb 2015, 03:03

Birthday followed by Valentine's Day less than two weeks later, and the princess bride of George Fucking Clooney.

Pack it in, all you seekers of fortune. Amal has sucked up all the luck in the world.

When they hit the 3-year mark, George will be giving her one earring on her birthday and the match on Valentine's Day.

Just kidding.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 07 Feb 2015, 03:51

Maybe it's George who's the lucky one.

I think he seems to think so.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Sat 07 Feb 2015, 04:27

"George is "always doing special things for her."

Love2 Love3 Love4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 07 Feb 2015, 04:36

Hug1 Love it . Love the feinting muse .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 07 Feb 2015, 04:41

Did they spend the last Valentine's day together?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 07 Feb 2015, 05:12

As I've said  before he should have just adopted her, she reminds me of a spoiled child who wants things her way only, and he wants to give her everything like an older man with a young wife just to keep her happy.  She is liking herself a little too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Feb 2015, 07:49

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Birthday followed by Valentine's Day less than two weeks later, and the princess bride of George Fucking Clooney.

Pack it in, all you seekers of fortune. Amal has sucked up all the luck in the world.

When they hit the 3-year mark, George will be giving her one earring on her birthday and the match on Valentine's Day.

Just kidding.
brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 07 Feb 2015, 08:38

And what about her friends and family? It always seems to be George's friends who are around...

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 07 Feb 2015, 09:07

Her friends and family are mostly based in London.
Remember that dinner party hosted by her parents last October?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Feb 2015, 09:57

well, they're unlikely to tell us the answer to any of this, but can't believe they didn't spend last Valentine's together somewhere. Remember him saying in an interview wit the MM boys in London something along the lines of 'It's Valentine's Day on Friday isn't it?'

Guest list for birthday dinner?. He's probably surprised her but she's got friends in LA too.

Ooh, maybe Ellen and Ben? Emily and John?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 07 Feb 2015, 10:16

I mean, it seems logical that when she's staying in LA, that she's going to celebrate her birthday there. But what I find a bit strange is that it's always about the Gerbers and Emily Blunt and that whole gang, when she has friends of her own too. They don't really spend much time in the UK, do they? It seems that Amal has had to adopt his friends and George not so much. But we don't know everything so it's part speculation too. This is just how things come across for me.

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Feb 2015, 10:25

Yep, I understand what you mean.

Well, the house here in the UK has a bit going on at the mo. And it's dark and dank and dull here. And somewhere I remember reading at the time of the engagement that she would be based in London and LA now as far as work is concerned - tho I reckon it's moving goalposts all the time. She could have been in London, Cairo, Toronto or anywhere over the last week. Probably just glad to get home and put her feet up!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Feb 2015, 12:18

Codexchick wrote: But what I find a bit strange is that it's always about the Gerbers and Emily Blunt and that whole gang, when she has friends of her own too. They don't really spend much time in the UK, do they? It seems that Amal has had to adopt his friends and George not so much.
I know what you're saying, but I think this may have a lot to do with the fact that George's friends are famous, whereas hers aren't. We wouldn't know if they spent time with her friends and family whereas we do get to hear when they're with his famous friends.

It's the same way we never hear about any time that George spends with 'the boys' but I wouldn't assume that he isn't seeing Grant et al just because we don't hear about it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 07 Feb 2015, 13:12

I think it's incredibly difficult for us to know much of anything that goes on in their lives together since we only see a snippet. I do think that Amal has opened up a door for George in meeting many new people, including her friends. Especially in the UK. I'm sure while they were living at their new house after the wedding they were probably socializing with many who Amal knows. And we do know that Amal's cousin and his wife have spent a lot of time with George and Amal.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 11 Feb 2015, 16:29

party animal - not! wrote:well, they're unlikely to tell us the answer to any of this, but can't believe they didn't spend last Valentine's together somewhere. Remember him saying in an interview wit the MM boys in London something along the lines of 'It's Valentine's Day on Friday isn't it?'

Guest list for birthday dinner?. He's probably surprised her but she's got friends in LA too.

Ooh, maybe Ellen and Ben? Emily and John?
  Wasn't he  still being photographed with Stacey when he was filming in London? That must have really hurt SK if she was in London posing with him ( remember the restaurant, and her sad facial expression) knowing her was in love with someone else and spending Valentine's day with her.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:19

Nope, that was the year before, Pigpen, I think......and he came back from filming MM in Berlin for the Oscars etc becos of Argo........Stacy was there or thereabouts then. Remember him saying he'd just flown in

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:24

So much information, hard to keep it all straight.  So glad we have you, Nicky , Katie et al to keep us peons on the straight and narrow.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down