George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters

Go down

George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters Empty George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters

Post by Admin Thu 25 Mar 2021, 09:52

You've got to feel sorry for someone in the family here . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Is Turning His Twins Ella And Alexander Into Pranksters

“My whole job, really, is to teach them terrible things.”

By [size=13]SANJANA KUMAR . 3 min read

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
In a snippet from a recent interview with Hoda Kotb, George Clooney revealed that twins Ella and Alexander are becoming the pranksters of the Clooney family, and they are learning those skills from their father.

“My whole job, really, is to teach them terrible things,” the 59-year-old actor joked. “I really do enjoy teaching my children to do things that shock their mother.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George also shared that while Ella’s twin brother Alexander typically takes the lead when it comes to pranking, she has also started to get in on the action. “My daughter has now picked up the mantle,” Clooney detailed on the ET clip. “She used to think it was really gross, all the things we did, but then she saw how many laughs Alexander got and now she’s taken it up, too.”

George had earlier shared an adorable prank that he pulls off with his mischievous daughter. “I did work with them on putting Nutella in a diaper and then eating it. Whenever a stranger is around, they’ll come in holding it, like, ‘Papa, it’s a dirty nappy!’ and I go, ‘Okay, I’ll take care of it,’ and then they eat the Nutella out of the nappy,” he told People last year. The pleased father then stated, “You can imagine the freak-outs we get. … Yeah, I taught them that.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sharing his wife Amal’s reaction to their children’s new learnings, he added, “She’s like, ‘Really? That’s what they learned today?’ And I’m like, ‘Well, you know.’ ”

“The worst thing you can do is leave me alone with them for a long period of time because the things they learn are just horrific,” father of Ella and Alexander teased.

George and Amal Clooney welcomed their twins Ella and Alexander in 2017. Talking about their birth he had explained, “We never talked about having kids, and then one day we just said, ‘What do you think?’ … We go to the doctor and you do the ultrasound. They’re like, ‘You got a baby boy!’ and I was like, ‘Baby boy, fantastic!’ And they go, ‘And you got another one there.’ I was up for one. Again, I’m old. All of a sudden, it’s two.”

George Clooney‘s full interview will air on NBC News’ Today and Today with Hoda & Jenna on Thursday, March 25. 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down